You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And of course the people that I've role revealed to are dead =/
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**************
**************
Oh no, BI I'm so sorry 🙁LIES. I can escape one lynch and I sure as heck am not a wolf. Lynch BB. I might not be on much. The long term bf just broke up with me 🙁
**************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or I might actually be on here a lot so I can distract myself. I'm still not sure which one, yet. Thanks, guys.
LIES. I can escape one lynch and I sure as heck am not a wolf. Lynch BB. I might not be on much. The long term bf just broke up with me 🙁
Sorry to hear that... The bf part.
Or I might actually be on here a lot so I can distract myself. I'm still not sure which one, yet. Thanks, guys.
So it's your word against my, Gella, and vet ashes?
Seems like it. I revealed to GI way way back... I never got around to revealing to Haxx because I didn't trust him.So it's your word against my, Gella, and vet ashes?
****lynch mags*****
No strong feelings for my lynch just getting a vote in
Seems like it. I revealed to GI way way back... I never got around to revealing to Haxx because I didn't trust him.
Turns out you were right about haxx.
But LIES is a bit harsh... especially when there's no tangible proof I'm a wolf. I only revealed bc I felt I had no other way to defend myself- except in my actions to fight for vetash and I suppose how the other two wolves voted for me.
I'm sorry to hear what happened. Gella is actually my GF...which is why I believe her role... I think she would dump me if I was actually a wolf!
Official Lynch Tally
BB - 7 (Jayna, UFO, Ashes, epipen, ES, mags, BI)
Mags - 3 (Willows, Gella, VetAsh)
Jayna - 1 (BB)
Lynch Deadline 11 PM IT/ 6 PM EST
BB - 7 (Jayna, UFO, Ashes, epipen, ES, mags, BI)
Mags - 3 (Willows, Gella, VetAsh)
Jayna - 1 (BB)
Lynch Deadline 11 PM IT/ 6 PM EST
***unlynch magbags, lynch BB****
This is getting to be too much.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
**************
Turns out you were right about haxx.
But LIES is a bit harsh... especially when there's no tangible proof I'm a wolf. I only revealed bc I felt I had no other way to defend myself- except in my actions to fight for vetash and I suppose how the other two wolves voted for me.
I'm sorry to hear what happened. Gella is actually my GF...which is why I believe her role... I think she would dump me if I was actually a wolf!
😱***unlynch magbags, lynch BB****
**************
****************************LIES. I can escape one lynch and I sure as heck am not a wolf. Lynch BB. I might not be on much. The long term bf just broke up with me 🙁
Sorry to hear BI. I hope you're alright and wish you the best 🙁 I hope this adorable sleepy kitten makes you feel better for even a moment.
*************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm very sorry to hear that, BI!
I know the wolves were a random generator thing...but I doubt there would be two people with the same exact role.
I know the wolves were a random generator thing...but I doubt there would be two people with the same exact role.
Lynch is closed.... results pending
Final Lynch Tally
BB - 8 (Jayna, UFO, Ashes, epipen, ES, mags, BI, Gella)
Mags - 2 (Willows, VetAsh)
Jayna - 1 (BB)
Final Lynch Tally
BB - 8 (Jayna, UFO, Ashes, epipen, ES, mags, BI, Gella)
Mags - 2 (Willows, VetAsh)
Jayna - 1 (BB)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**************
I'm having sheep flashbacks
*************
I'm having sheep flashbacks
*************
LIES. I can escape one lynch and I sure as heck am not a wolf. Lynch BB. I might not be on much. The long term bf just broke up with me 🙁
****unlynch mags****
I feel like one of you is a wolf since you both can survive a lynch...
****Lynch BB***** and we will go from there
When I made up that darn sheep role ability for Kittyy, I never in a million years thought I'd make up one that was literally word for word what the other sheep's was. That was a nightmare.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
**************
You actually made that up?!?! I thought she had an inherent cover role! My god.When I made up that darn sheep role ability for Kittyy, I never in a million years thought I'd make up one that was literally word for word what the other sheep's was. That was a nightmare.
**************
After an overly exciting day of lynch votes being tossed here and there.....
BB slipped right through all the dishes' grasp as they went to try and lynch him....
no one was lynched....
Night Deadline is 11 AM IT/ 6 AM EST...
Appetizers
1. @ Romoret - Lazy Bruschetta
2. @ grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haxx[/COLOR] - Cherry Liqueur Chocolate
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]WildZoo[/COLOR] - Fried Honey Banana
3. @Mad Jack - Drunken Grape
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @epivetlove
7. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]bluesails[/COLOR] - Churro Cupcake
8. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
1. @ SV88 - Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @ sayabear3 - Chicken & Avocado Taquito
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @magbags
4. @brightimpressio
BB slipped right through all the dishes' grasp as they went to try and lynch him....
no one was lynched....
Night Deadline is 11 AM IT/ 6 AM EST...
Appetizers
2. @ grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haxx[/COLOR] - Cherry Liqueur Chocolate
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
3. @Mad Jack - Drunken Grape
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @epivetlove
8. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
2. @VetAshley2117
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @magbags
4. @brightimpressio
Wow my SDN is acting up sorry Devyn didn't see the lynch was closed until after you posted the results
In that game, SOV just said her role was a wolf who would seer as a sheep, but I made up her supposed "ability" of following the herd for lynches only when BI asked via PM. I even had to add the "lynches only" part because we knew she didn't go with the majority during the election. Who knew even that little bit was in Haxx's role too. A lot of discussion went on behind the scenes as to whether you guys would believe two exact same roles. You didn't.*************
You actually made that up?!?! I thought she had an inherent cover role! My god.
**************
Someone needs to seer BB tonight to see if this was a wolfy lynch avoidance or a villager one. I'm thinking it was wolfy. Two villagers with lynch avoidance seems sketchy.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
**************
That is either really impressive or really scaryIn that game, SOV just said her role was a wolf who would seer as a sheep, but I made up her supposed "ability" of following the herd for lynches only when BI asked via PM. I even had to add the "lynches only" part because we knew she didn't go with the majority during the election. Who knew even that little bit was in Haxx's role too. A lot of discussion went on behind the scenes as to whether you guys would believe two exact same roles. You didn't.
Someone needs to seer BB tonight to see if this was a wolfy lynch avoidance or a villager one. I'm thinking it was wolfy. Two villagers with lynch avoidance seems sketchy.
**************
I agree with Jayna seer BB if he comes back as villager then BI would be my next suspect.
***********************************
The things I'm seeing right now have left a permanent imprint of my palm on my face. I almost knocked myself unconscious.
***********************************
The things I'm seeing right now have left a permanent imprint of my palm on my face. I almost knocked myself unconscious.
***********************************
Well, BB was at least telling the truth about avoiding a lynch. Do we have a wolf that can avoid a lynch or a wolf that's a seer? And I trust BI...I think. So I doubt there's 2 villagers that can lynch avoid. :| Drat. This just got confusing.
Catching up with the thread and PMs at the moment. I'm delicious.
I agree that either BI or BB is an original wolf. I know (almost for sure) that BI was originally a villager, so I say BB is the wolf. BI was cleared by someone I trust for good reason has been a villager.
I agree that either BI or BB is an original wolf. I know (almost for sure) that BI was originally a villager, so I say BB is the wolf. BI was cleared by someone I trust for good reason has been a villager.
Sorry for the dramatic "lies," BB. I'm not in the best place mentally at tge moment. And thanks for your support, guys. This is gonna be a long week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope we get items tonight.
Me too =P
I'm sorry to hear what happened. Gella is actually my GF...which is why I believe her role... I think she would dump me if I was actually a wolf!
Well that's awkward lol***unlynch magbags, lynch BB****
I don't think I could play this game with my boyfriend. We would end up murdering each other. Either in game or in real life lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***********
************
Unless you were on the same side! That's why my bf and I prefer playing co-op video gamesI don't think I could play this game with my boyfriend. We would end up murdering each other. Either in game or in real life lol
************
Nope. Can't do co op because he gets mad I hog ammo and I get mad he hogs loot. Can't do fighting games anymore...once I beat him 8 games in a row in soul calibur and I thought he was going to murder me lol
Having a girlfriend that plays videogames is awesome until she beats you lol
Having a girlfriend that plays videogames is awesome until she beats you lol
Although I think we did MMORPGs fairly well. He would get annoyed at the people giving me free gold because I'm a girl tho lol
Sorry for the dramatic "lies," BB. I'm not in the best place mentally at tge moment. And thanks for your support, guys. This is gonna be a long week.
It's okay. I can't blame you for anything right now....
Except for being a wolf!!!!!!
😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sometimes (if he hasn't eaten in a while so he's grumpy) he'll get annoyed by my various mistakes. I never have to worry about beating him because he's been gaming his whole life and I only started about a year ago.Nope. Can't do co op because he gets mad I hog ammo and I get mad he hogs loot. Can't do fighting games anymore...once I beat him 8 games in a row in soul calibur and I thought he was going to murder me lol
Having a girlfriend that plays videogames is awesome until she beats you lol
*****************In that game, SOV just said her role was a wolf who would seer as a sheep, but I made up her supposed "ability" of following the herd for lynches only when BI asked via PM. I even had to add the "lynches only" part because we knew she didn't go with the majority during the election. Who knew even that little bit was in Haxx's role too. A lot of discussion went on behind the scenes as to whether you guys would believe two exact same roles. You didn't.
Ironically, at one point in writing the game up, we had 2 sheep with the exact same roles as villagers (and still the one wolf with a sheep alias), but replaced one of the sheep with the llama or something. That would have been funny.
************************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**************************************************
************************************************
Insert extra stars above
***********************************
*****************************
************************************************
Insert extra stars above
***********************************
*****************************
Well that's awkward lol
You weren't in the room. The looks were...
Extreme.
Nope. Can't do co op because he gets mad I hog ammo and I get mad he hogs loot. Can't do fighting games anymore...once I beat him 8 games in a row in soul calibur and I thought he was going to murder me lol
Having a girlfriend that plays videogames is awesome until she beats you lol
****************************************************
My girlfriend also likes video games (Ashgirl)
****************************************************
*********************You weren't in the room. The looks were...
Extreme.
*********************
Well Ashgirl let's just say I feel your pain tomorrow 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****************************************************
My girlfriend also likes video games (Ashgirl)
****************************************************
Well Ashgirl let's just say I feel your pain tomorrow 🙁
...Aaaand this thread died. I guess nothing to do until night closes.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
Might I suggest howling at the moon?
*************
Might I suggest howling at the moon?
*************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K