You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think the convert is in mains. By my guess the blocker and seer are there and the wolves would want the inside scoop from PMs. Willow and epi are not on "cleared" list and willow has been uncharacteristically quiet. Yes she was working, and probably just forgot to post that she was delicious in her last post. But that's good enough for me.
****lynch willow****
****lynch willow****
At this point it would be leaving reprehensible territory and start becoming tradition.But what if 98 cats read 27 pages of posts to catch up and then was killed immediately again?! WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED TWO TIMES IN A ROW?!
It would be reprehensible.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At this point it would be leaving reprehensible territory and start becoming tradition.
Oh, please God, no.
Oh, please God, no.
***************
Sorry! On my phone. Forgot the stars. ^^
***************
I'm the seer. That's how I knew WZ was the wolf. It wasn't the spoon like I said on the thread, it was my ability. It's also how I was able to be so sure that one of the snacks was bad...because I or a seered-villager-group member has seered everyone except the snacks. I'm only revealing this now because I'm fairly certain that the wolf knows my role and that is why I was targeted. So whoever has the saran wrap each night from here on out, please protect me. I have a hunch right now, and it's epi. I'm seering her tonight provided I don't die. She freaked out in PMs yesterday after BB revealed being all super paranoid and nervous, claiming she was sure she was going to die. It's a hunch, but one I can prove or deny if I live. I seered ES last night and she came back as villager.I think it's time for the seered info to come out.
Also mags, it's still (the second) night until 1EST. Provided I'm protected, I will have info to support my theory. Unfortunately, I will be in surgery from 1:30EST until 5:30 or 6EST so hopefully we get results quickly and/or night goes past 6.
I'm the seer. That's how I knew WZ was the wolf. It wasn't the spoon like I said on the thread, it was my ability. It's also how I was able to be so sure that one of the snacks was bad...because I or a seered-villager-group member has seered everyone except the snacks. I'm only revealing this now because I'm fairly certain that the wolf knows my role and that is why I was targeted. So whoever has the saran wrap each night from here on out, please protect me. I have a hunch right now, and it's epi. I'm seering her tonight provided I don't die. She freaked out in PMs yesterday after BB revealed being all super paranoid and nervous, claiming she was sure she was going to die. It's a hunch, but one I can prove or deny if I live. I seered ES last night and she came back as villager.
Also mags, it's still (the second) night until 1EST. Provided I'm protected, I will have info to support my theory. Unfortunately, I will be in surgery from 1:30EST until 5:30 or 6EST so hopefully we get results quickly and/or night goes past 6.
How would a seered group member seer people? Who did you seer the night of conversion?
I have suspicions from each group that still has players, but still not sure who to lynch. I'm in class and will check my phone when I can. Can I request someone to cast my lynch vote for the majority if I don't seem to be able to get on by deadline? And yes, even if the majority is for me.
I know I haven't been cleared, so I have no idea how to prove my innocence until that happens. I don't think I've been acting differently and I've been very forthcoming in PMs. Hopefully you guys believe me. 🙁
I know I haven't been cleared, so I have no idea how to prove my innocence until that happens. I don't think I've been acting differently and I've been very forthcoming in PMs. Hopefully you guys believe me. 🙁
***************************************************
***************************************************
That convert is probably freaking out right now. I remember how scary that was- being left all alone surrounded by villagers. Man was I pissed at GI for doing that to me lol.
***************************************************
After we get a yea or nay on Epi, we can move from there. Negative Epi would lead me to suspect WL, because certain wolf choices only made sense if they had inside info or were lucky.
Spoon. ES had it once, Willow had it once.How would a seered group member seer people? Who did you seer the night of conversion?
I investigated magbags because at that time we were really sure haxx and mags were the wolves like willow said because of the snacks swearing they were all good. When mags came back as villager we looked at snacks harder and I decided it must have been BB.
Also, I freaked out in PMs because I wanted to just move the game forward. I'm not the most patient person. I promise I'm not the convert. Seer me and you'll see that. If y'all wanna lynch me because it'll put your mind at ease, then I guess there's nothing I can do at this point. I would have hoped that BB threatening to kill me and the seer wolf (Haxx) seering me would have helped...Though I guess BB could have converted me after Haxx died. Poo. :/
But what if 98 cats read 27 pages of posts to catch up and then was killed immediately again?! WHAT IF THAT HAPPENED TWO TIMES IN A ROW?!
It would be reprehensible.
******************
Oh. And just FYI, it was over 100 pages of posts.
******************
I got over it and ultimately scored you guys a win, so it was a good choice all around.***************************************************
![]()
***************************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, just realized we skipped over the lynch. Sneak reading on my phone doesn't make for good reading. I will be in lab most of the afternoon, so my contingency lynch request still applies if we turn around quickly.
You're like the Sisyphus of WW.******************
Oh. And just FYI, it was over 100 pages of posts.
******************
Spoon. ES had it once, Willow had it once.
I investigated magbags because at that time we were really sure haxx and mags were the wolves like willow said because of the snacks swearing they were all good. When mags came back as villager we looked at snacks harder and I decided it must have been BB.
The spoon doesn't give affiliation though. If it were useful for clearing people we would already have an answer on epi, who I spooned last night 😉
What would be the purpose of the spoon if it doesn't give affiliation? Seems like a pointless item that just makes more work for devyn unless it would help us get a wolf. We have established that roles don't give away wolf...I'm just thinking no one with the spoon has picked a wolf. Did anyone spoon BB, BS or Haxx?
I saw that because when I seer a villager it comes back as "MJ=Drunken grape" with no specific villager word said, but when I seered WZ it said "WZ=fried honey banana, wolf"
I say* that. not saw.
I have no idea. Ive only spooned villagers. I imagine it would give affiliation tho.
I spooned Willow many nights ago.
Yeah but it was prior to the conversion, right?
Maybe its not mains. Maybe they just went after jayna as BB's last request?
Maybe its not mains. Maybe they just went after jayna as BB's last request?
Unfortunately seer results from before the conversion mean nothing now.
When I look at the list of 11 people I narrow it down to: willow, epi, vetash, gella and ashgirl.
I personally would convert ashgirl or willow, but that's just who I would pick. (especially since at this point abilities were not revealed)
BB on the otherhand...Maybe he would convert gella? I mean, if you're going to make your GF angry might as well try to team up with her.
I personally would convert ashgirl or willow, but that's just who I would pick. (especially since at this point abilities were not revealed)
BB on the otherhand...Maybe he would convert gella? I mean, if you're going to make your GF angry might as well try to team up with her.
I saw that because when I seer a villager it comes back as "MJ=Drunken grape" with no specific villager word said, but when I seered WZ it said "WZ=fried honey banana, wolf"
Hmm in that case maybe the spoon works the same way. But I am not going to bank on it. I would be fine with not lynching epi immediately if you believe in the spoon's results, we could always do it a day or two later.
Had anyone confirmed a wolf via spoon?
***************
I love that the item is a spoon because they are all saying they spooned each other and I'm a-lollin
***************
I love that the item is a spoon because they are all saying they spooned each other and I'm a-lollin
***************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe that's the real reason Devyn chose a spoon.
So far my group has been believing the spoon results, but the spoon hasn't been used on a wolf to my knowledge...just my seering and everyone's hunches/deductions. I already sent in my request to seer epi, but it seems counterproductive to seer someone the spoon was used on to me. I may change it.
Seer willow instead.
Yeah def change it.
I'm not sure if I would be willing to lynch willow without checking her first =/
I'm not sure if I would be willing to lynch willow without checking her first =/
Saying you forked somebody just sounds too dirty 😉
Guys isn't it still night? Can't we not be lynching?
I don't want to role reveal the exact player, but it was a one time ability.Who rezzed MJ, by the way? I would imagine it's a one-time ability?
I don't want to role reveal the exact player, but it was a one time ability.
Why not?
There would be no reason to keep them alive, either. 😵
They requested that I do not. The remaining wolf needs doubt as to whether they are striking people with useful abilities. If we revealed who used their one-off on me, that would narrow their choice of useful nightkills down, which provides a benefit to the wolves but no benefit to the villagers.Why not?
I am missing a key action here.....
I will give it 30 more minutes... and then it gets defaulted...
I will give it 30 more minutes... and then it gets defaulted...
30 minutes from now I'll be going in to surgery for the day. I'll do my best to get on and share results between patients if I live.
The night was uneventful.... really..... oh except UFO was moved to snacks.....
no one died.....
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM IT/ 6 PM EST...
Appetizers
1. @ Romoret - Lazy Bruschetta
2. @ grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haxx[/COLOR] - Cherry Liqueur Chocolate
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]WildZoo[/COLOR] - Fried Honey Banana
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @epivetlove
7. @ [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]bluesails[/COLOR] - Churro Cupcake
8. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
1. @ SV88 - Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @ sayabear3 - Chicken & Avocado Taquito
4. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]BlackBox[/COLOR] - White Bean & Bacon Soup
5. @GellaBella
6. @UFprevet12
Desserts
2. @Ashgirl
3. @magbags
4. @brightimpressio
no one died.....
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM IT/ 6 PM EST...
Appetizers
2. @ grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haxx[/COLOR] - Cherry Liqueur Chocolate
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @epivetlove
8. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
2. @VetAshley2117
4. @[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]BlackBox[/COLOR] - White Bean & Bacon Soup
5. @GellaBella
6. @UFprevet12
Desserts
2. @Ashgirl
3. @magbags
4. @brightimpressio
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************


😆
************


😆
************
I protected Jayna last night with some Saran Wrap. Lied to my group about it though, on the off chance one was a wolf.
I protected Jayna last night with some Saran Wrap. Lied to my group about it though, on the off chance one was a wolf.
So the question is...was the wolf blocked or was it because Jayna was protected? Wouldn't it mentioned a foil attack, like it has in the past? Or...?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K