You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********************
********************
😱RIP
BS- the unseeable wolf, blocked by bold flavor
WZ- the blocking wolf
HAXX- the wolf seer who with his/her last breath told me who he investigated...Chicken Lime Cilantro Pizza.
I'm feeling kinda hungry.
Muahaha!
********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Even if they do kill me, it was worth it. I KNEW IT.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
I for one am shocked at this turn of events
************
I for one am shocked at this turn of events
************
I can't even.....
RIP
BS- the unseeable wolf, blocked by bold flavor
WZ- the blocking wolf
HAXX- the wolf seer who with his/her last breath told me who he investigated...Chicken Lime Cilantro Pizza.
I'm feeling kinda hungry.
Muahaha!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
Desperation has made this wolf insane. Lynching him may be the only way to put him out of his misery. lynch BB
*************
Desperation has made this wolf insane. Lynching him may be the only way to put him out of his misery. lynch BB
*************
**********************************************
********************************************8
That post should liven things up. I waited till Gella left for the night!
😱



jerk
*********************************************
Desperation has made this wolf insane. Lynching him may be the only way to put him out of his misery. lynch BB
*************
Can you even vote?
*******************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********************
*******************
Shhh it was a joke. Besides, would I vote to lynch a fellow wolf?********************************
Can you even vote?
*******************************
*******************
You're with someone for 10 years and you think you know them....and then they do this
"Come play WW in the prevet forum...it will be fun" I said ....
That post should liven things up. I waited till Gella left for the night!
**************************************************
High five my dear fellow,
I commend your respect for your lady.
*************************************************
"Come play WW in the prevet forum...it will be fun" I said ....
**********************************************
HAHA!
That is EXACTLY what Ashgirl told me.
******************************************
Well it's not like we can vote for the next lynch yet lol
I'm under the assumption we are sticking to black box for now.
I'm under the assumption we are sticking to black box for now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
************
May I direct you to SOV's betrayal of MrsSOV in the SDN WW gameYou're with someone for 10 years and you think you know them....and then they do this
************
Yeah, BB is going down. But the more important question is...who is the convert?
Just saw there was an entire new page...
I would have assumed he would convert Gella buuut she might hurt him if he did that lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
*************
Nah, let him live as a known wolf and never try to lynch him again.Well it's not like we can vote for the next lynch yet lol
I'm under the assumption we are sticking to black box for now.
*************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************
May I direct you to SOV's betrayal of MrsSOV in the SDN WW game
************
Haha if these games weren't so damn long I might actually read that
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**************
***************
It's actually an excellent game to read through. Lots of great BSing, the most amazing wolf brags EVER, a known wolf staying alive for far too long, a really great chaos role...probably my favorite that I've read so far.Haha if these games weren't so damn long I might actually read that
***************
I would have assumed he would convert Gella buuut she might hurt him if he did that lol
You mean convert the person I'm closest to? Yea, I wouldn't do that.
They would probably try to distance themselves, no?
I'm still a little shocked....but then again when BI posted that he had the same ability I knew one was a wolf makes a lynch easier tomorrow. I feel so used though.... :O
******************************
***********************************
***********************************
o.o
I don't think I can wait until tomorrow morning! Ugh. I'm going to be havin' freakin' WW-related dreams tonight.
VA-
Don't milk it to much. You can't look like too much of a vic... My phone is about to die- Gella took the charger. I'll PM you tomorrow.
Don't even start throwing me under the bus!!!
This was either an epic screw up or a great attempt to make vetash look guilty.VA-
Don't milk it to much. You can't look like too much of a vic... My phone is about to die- Gella took the charger. I'll PM you tomorrow.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
***************
Years later someone will read this game thread and wonder just what the feck was going on tonight
**************
Years later someone will read this game thread and wonder just what the feck was going on tonight
**************
Which game was it?**************
It's actually an excellent game to read through. Lots of great BSing, the most amazing wolf brags EVER, a known wolf staying alive for far too long, a really great chaos role...probably my favorite that I've read so far.
***************
This was either an epic screw up or a great attempt to make vetash look guilty.
He's prob trying to deliberately lead us away from whoever he converted. He's a jerkface
Yeah, I'm going to have to contingency lynch BB, as well, because my a** isn't going to be up at 5AM CST.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if I'm tech or reception tomorrow...sooo just in case this isn't obvious.
**contingency vote for BB **
**contingency vote for BB **
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*************
*****************
This one http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/sdn-ww-thread.1052125/Which game was it?
*****************
Contingency lynch BB
Same here contingency ******lynch BB********
*****************************************************
Years later someone will read this game thread and wonder just what the feck was going on tonight
**************
Don't know if Hail Mary or Fail Mary...
**************************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K