WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Just clarifying that dy said that the strongarm/strongman would work for whatever role had it but if a wolf used it on the night they used their ability and a factional kill it would apply to both actions. In case anyone else was confused by that like I was.
Where was this quote cuz I remember someone saying something but when I searched, I couldn't find it

Today is supposed to be interactions between SAR and Dina for the most part though so I'm in a reverse situation of Science it seems.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Looking back I really can't find much in terms of SAR/dina interactions. THey mention each other but like...never interact prior to the last two days. Gonna look closer in case I missed something.

I'm still getting the most wolfy vibes from Sporty. After that I am most susp of Dolph and then probably Dubz. I've slid Coops to more neutral since Nav's flip but I still can't shake that the Pippy/Coop interaction from D1/2 could be w/v. However I recognize that could be a class A tunnel that I'm not getting out of.

I feel like I need to re-read for Dina and Mutts because I don't have many points for them one way or another on my sheet and that's bothering me.
To answer your question, Ziggy (was it Ziggy who asked for my reads earlier?), this is where my reads currently sit:

Wolfy pile: Dolphino, Dubz, Dina, Genny (+/- due to activity, harder to analyze for me)
Neutral: Ziggy, possibly Mutts
Village pile: AM, Pippy, Paws

Currently I'm going back and forth on who I think would fit best into a pack of 4 with Sporty off my wolf reads, +/- people in the neutral pile

---------

The pack that makes the most sense to me atm is genny, SAR, and paws (??). I wasn't wolf reading paws but I'm running out of options. I can't see both dubz and genny wolfing together.

There are also other reasons that I have but has to do with knowing someone is village from my role.
I didn't seer Paws that night because her early vote on sporty seemed village. Now I'm left with AM, Pippy, SAR, Paws, Dubz. I'm pretty sure Pippy and AM are village. Dubz is a candidate but why would she start a vote on another wolf? It doesn't fit what I've heard of Dubz wolfing strategy. That leaves me with SAR, Paws, and Genny
I'm willing to accept the possibility it's Genny/SAR/Dubz. I agree her play/reads/votes have been sketchy. I've never played a game where she was a wolf so I only have information that I've heard from others.

I mean, great discussion today in general, but the point of all this is missing haha

I mean they could be both wolves and not trying to hurt the other's chances tomorrow
Which would be unfortunate, but I have nothing to rebutt against this.
In the event that this is w/v (which it's mechanically confirmed at least one wolf is up for lynch currently), all the wolves will get on the villager while two on the three villagers are on the wolf. The 2-2 split is left up to the final villager to hammer.

I'm mostly just thinking about how SDN is probably going to close early and probably force everyone to pull a Pippy.

Reactions: 1 user
Ugh I hope we choose right but I also don't want to have to go through LyLo part 2 tomorrow. Since it won't be the weekend anymore. I have so many regrets about this game.
I have regerts too.

I think I have to go with SAR. Like I'm still not sure but can't see Dina/Paws together so SAR is my best bet in my mind.
So you wouldn't say this if it was just you and sar cuz you could just win because you know I wanted to vote Dina. And it doesn't make sense for it to be you and Dina I don't think. And I still think AM is village. So it must be both of them so it must be ok to vote sar then

Are we voting? I thought the point of me reading scientific we was not to jump the gun and I don't know our order anymore
I kind of want you to vote before me but I'm sure you also want me to vote before you so idk