WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there anyone besides Dina who is not leaning Dina today?
No worries. I'm still looking through things but wanted to give AM a heads up that we may turn to lynching if everyone is on the same page. I'm not interested in dragging it out if we're just going to lynch you tomorrow either lol
You can no lynch if you want, I just want to know if you would be lynching Dina tomorrow.
Assuming you live to tomorrow which feels kind of unlikely at this point

Members don't see this ad.

when i refreshed my screen it was down. i didn't see your votes til after it finished. im guessing we all voted at the same time. not sure what you mean by "going for"

you asked people repeatedly if we were voting dina
Nope. I saw your vote. I also saw AM's before the site went down.
I mean that you sure waited a while to get your vote in when you knew AM and I were waiting on you.

I asked once, on MyLo, to see if everyone was on the same page or if it would be better to no lynch, and then I responded to the people who responded to me. Those were not repeated asks. It was the same thing we did the previous day with genny. I backed off because there were people who said they would not vote for Dina the next day, so it was worth it to no lynch.

You wanna explain why I would have flipped to SAR yesterday when I easily could have pushed for dina and won the game?

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously there was no need for me to bring up anything I did about Dina's interactions with you or with sporty yesterday. Lots of effort for shooting myself in the foot if I were a wolf. Yes I like a challenge but I'm not stupid.

You know it was directed at AM
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Nope. I saw your vote. I also saw AM's before the site went down.
I mean that you sure waited a while to get your vote in when you knew AM and I were waiting on you.

I asked once, on MyLo, to see if everyone was on the same page or if it would be better to no lynch, and then I responded to the people who responded to me. Those were not repeated asks. It was the same thing we did the previous day with genny. I backed off because there were people who said they would not vote for Dina the next day, so it was worth it to no lynch.

You wanna explain why I would have flipped to SAR yesterday when I easily could have pushed for dina and won the game?
I have no idea why you are dragging it out to double lylo.

The last two days have so clearly been a set up to take me out, its unreal. I'm still leaning you over AM and I think you have AM right where you want her. I'm well aware you aren't stupid and you specifically told me several games ago that you have been trying to mix things up

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I have no idea why you are dragging it out to double lylo.

The last two days have so clearly been a set up to take me out, its unreal. I'm still leaning you over AM and I think you have AM right where you want her. I'm well aware you aren't stupid and you specifically told me several games ago that you have been trying to mix things up
A setup? That's your argument?
Nobody forced you to vote for a villager yesterday.

Seriously there was no need for me to bring up anything I did about Dina's interactions with you or with sporty yesterday. Lots of effort for shooting myself in the foot if I were a wolf. Yes I like a challenge but I'm not stupid.
You know whats interesting, aside from all your interaction posts yesterday, you missed a glaringly obvious one
Cute. I don't think I ever said you could leave your room though.
I'll stay in my room if you join me. :angelic:

THis seems to be the only time you and sporty interacted, and here are your only quotes about her

sport sport - just to encourage her to remember the game exists

I don't know if I'm feeling the sport sport lynch just yet. Feels a lot like Gladiators.

Interesting. Remind me why you're voting for sporty?

You know whats interesting, aside from all your interaction posts yesterday, you missed a glaringly obvious one

THis seems to be the only time you and sporty interacted, and here are your only quotes about her
She and genny both decided to defend me unnecessarily out the wazoo. Try again.

Members don't see this ad :)
What could I possibly say at this point that I haven't already said?

DAY 1

cubs (1) - AM
barks (1) - nelly
AM (1) - zig
dubz (1) - sporty
AM (2) - zig, cubs
coop
(1) - pip
ziggy
(1) - barks
MsP
(1) - coop
cubs
(2) - AM, miz
cubs
(3) - AM, miz, MsPro
coop
(0) - pip
sporty (1) - pip
barks
(2) - nelly, dolphin
barks
(3) - nelly, dolphin, dubz
MsP (0) - coop
dolphin (1) - paws
sporty (0) - pip
coop (1) - pip
ziggy
(0) - barks
cubs (4) - AM, miz, MsPro, barks
barks
(4) - nelly, dolphin, dubz, genny
MsP (1) - dina
miz
(1) - SAR
cubs (3) - AM, miz, MsPro, barks
barks
(5) - nelly, dolphin, dubz, genny, MsPro
AM (1) - zig, cubs
coop (2) - pip, cubs
dolphin
(0) - paws
MsP (2) - dina, Paws
AM (0) - zig, cubs
MsP (3) - dina, Paws, zig
cubs
(2) - AM, miz, barks
MsP (4) - dina, Paws, zig, barks
coop
(1) - pip, cubs
MsP
(5) - dina, Paws, zig, barks, pip

Not voting: coop, mutts

Day 2

dubz (1) - nelly
AM (1) - zig
sporty (1) - AM
dolphin (1) - pips
Nelly
(1) - sport sport
cubs (1) - dubz
MsP (1) - dina
SAR (1) - coop
coop
(1) - mutts
dolphin
(0) - pips
coop (2) - mutts, pips
MsP
(2) - dina, Paws
SAR (0) - coop
pippy (1) - coop
coop
(1) - mutts, pips
dubz (2) - nelly, pip
MsP (3) - dina, paws, coop
coop
(2) - mutt, MsP
coop
(3) - mutt, MsP, SAR
AM (0) - zig
MsP (4) - dina, paws, coop, zig
SAR (1) - dolph
nelly
(2) - sporty, cubs
cubs
(0) - dubz
SAR (2) - dolph, dubz

not voting: genny (late vote for cubs)

d3
sporty - 1- AM
genny - 1 - pip
sporty - 2 - AM, paws
sporty - 3- AM, paws, coop
sporty - 4- AM, paws, coop, SAR
genny
- 2 - pip, dolph
genny - 1 - pip, dolph
dubs - 1 - pip
genny - 2 - dolph, dubs
Pippy - 1 - sporty
genny
- 3 - dolph, dubs, mutts
sporty - 5- AM, paws, coop, SAR, genny
Pippy - - sporty
genny - 4 - dolph, dubs, mutts, sporty
sporty
- 6 - AM, paws, coop, SAR, genny, dina
genny - 5 - dolph, dubs, mutts, sporty, zig
sporty - 7 - AM, paws, coop, SAR, genny, dina, pip

d4
genny - 1 - pip
dolph
- 1 - paws
genny - 0 - pip
dubz - 1 - pip
dubz - 2 - pip, dolph
dolph
- 2 - paws, zig
dolph
- 3 - paws, zig, dubz
genny - 1 - mutts
dolph
- 4 - paws, zig, dubz, SAR
dubz - 1 - pip, dolph
genny - 2- mutts, pip
genny - 1 - mutts, pip
Ziggy - 1 - pip
Ziggy
- 0 - pip
genny - 2- mutts, pip
genny - 3- mutts, pip, AM
dubz - 0 - dolph
genny - 4- mutts, pip, AM, dolph
dolph
- 5 - paws, zig, dubz, SAR, dina
dolph
- 5 - paws, zig, dubz, SAR, dina, Genny

D5

genny (1) - dubz
genny (0) - dubz
no lynch (1) - SAR
genny
(1) - pip
genny (2) - pip, dina
no lynch (2) - SAR, AM
genny (3) - pip, dina, zig
genny (4) - pip, dina, zig, dubz
genny (5) - pip, dina, zig, dubz, paws

D6

dina (1) - dina
dina
(0) - dina
no lynch (1) - dina
no lynch (2) - dina, zig
dina
(1) - paws
no lynch (3) - dina, zig, AM
no lynch (4) - dina, zig, AM, SAR

No vote for dubz :(

D7

dina (1) - SAR
SAR
(1) - dina
Dina
(2) - SAR, paws
SAR (2) - dina, dubz
SAR (3) - dina, dubz, AM

I kinda changed my mind, felt like doing a classic reread (sorry dead villagers, I promise you're only on ignore so that's it's easier for me to pick out interactions between the living peeps and the known wolves).

As for VCA on dubz, I need more data.
So, how bout that data? ;)

I kinda changed my mind, felt like doing a classic reread (sorry dead villagers, I promise you're only on ignore so that's it's easier for me to pick out interactions between the living peeps and the known wolves).

So, how bout that data? ;)
There's quite a bit of data now.

There's quite a bit of data now.
Why are you being so cagey?
I mean, I know you're always cagey, but where's your LyLo effort?
You've barely talked about me or paws at all except to say we're still in neutral, so I do think there is more you could say that isn't on the thread.

Why are you being so cagey?
I mean, I know you're always cagey, but where's your LyLo effort?
You've barely talked about me or paws at all except to say we're still in neutral, so I do think there is more you could say that isn't on the thread.
You mean in general or today?

You're gonna have to work on non-neutral reads there friend, otherwise I'm forced to assume that you are actually the wolf and the reason you're acting this way is because you don't care which one of us you end up lynching.

You're gonna have to work on non-neutral reads there friend, otherwise I'm forced to assume that you are actually the wolf and the reason you're acting this way is because you don't care which one of us you end up lynching.
idk dubz, this pretty rough for me. I'm taking the time to ruminate my options. besides, in what world could I be a wolf here?

idk dubz, this pretty rough for me. I'm taking the time to ruminate my options. besides, in what world could I be a wolf here?
Well I had that thought about you in Mattress and Orchestra and Gladiators so maybe not the best thing to ask me

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Well I had that thought about you in Mattress and Orchestra and Gladiators so maybe not the best thing to ask me
Wouldn't you agree this outside of my wolf range though and I could've easily won days ago? You can't cave to the doubt when you're so sure this time. Remember how well it worked yesterday?

Wouldn't you agree this outside of my wolf range though and I could've easily won days ago? You can't cave to the doubt when you're so sure this time. Remember how well it worked yesterday?
But I just don't understand why you're here

Because of the reads and high likelyhood of freezing near lynch deadlines it appears.
At this point I'm really just rereading for interest. I can't actually see a scenario where you're a wolf based on your interactions with genny and sporty, and how yesterday went down. I can't remember what the game was but whichever one where cubs subbed in for paws and paws had been on village lists all game long for a really well-placed vote on a fellow wolf...her sporty vote d3 reminded me of that.

Really I was just poking you to see where your head was at. I hope by now you know what the right thing to do is.

At this point I'm really just rereading for interest. I can't actually see a scenario where you're a wolf based on your interactions with genny and sporty, and how yesterday went down. I can't remember what the game was but whichever one where cubs subbed in for paws and paws had been on village lists all game long for a really well-placed vote on a fellow wolf...her sporty vote d3 reminded me of that.

Really I was just poking you to see where your head was at. I hope by now you know what the right thing to do is.
Okay dubz. Do you think this work for the first time in history?