WW Huh? - Game Thread...(& Sign Up)

Started by DVMDream
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Domenic canada can take it's bacon and shove it!

lol i hate canadian bacon too

canadianbacon.jpg



:vomit: :vomit: :barf::barf:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***************
I'm thinking of running a game where everyone has a daily post allowance. Or maybe just DocE would have a post allowance.
***************

Me at my most dangerous (read as: only time I made a half decent wolf) was me in WVa where I had almost no internet for two weeks and posted 1-4 times per day, max. Because everyone forgot about me.
 
Huh? huh? where for art thou huh?....... black as the night or clear as the day.....

Does destiny choose you or do you choose your destiny?..... but I digress.....

and there were no deaths......

Lynch Deadline is 12 AM EU-UK/ 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST

The Sperm Sea
:
1. @Chillbo Baggins
2. @ Lupin21 - Mantis
3. @ Philliab - Sloth
4. @kaydubs
5. @DocEspana

The Farting Forest:
1. @ StartingoverVet - Mantis Shrimp
2. @ LetItSnow - Owl
3. @dyachei
4. @shortnsweet
5. @ Lissarae06 - Dung Beetle

The Mating Marsh:
1. @ Frozenshades - Angler Fish
2. @ Jamr0ckin - Fruit Bat
3. @ SummerTheLynx - Tarsier
4. @ that redhead - Seahorse
5. @ MrsSOV - Duck

The Creepy Caves:
1. @Cyndia
2. @ tuckervet - Aye Aye
3. @equineconstant
4. @ orca2011 - Land Snail
5. @thedrjojo
6. @Flim Flam Man
 
I'm about to head to class, but I really really think we should lynch DocE. Yes, he has been helpful, but as he says himself losing him isn't going to cost us the game even if he is a villager. But keeping him could lose us the game if he has his own win condition. I'm always a big advocate of killing chaos roles since I got burned by one in my first game.
 
Oops...
I hit send before I could say the rest of my message which was..

In other breaking news, I woke up and realised I'm not a vegetarian!
Must have been temporary psychosis (aka hypnosis?). What was I thinking? After all, I could never give up bacon!
Yayyy, bacon for everyone!!!
(and mostly just for me!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has it been established that the box doesn't do anything?

I had it last night and said "Stick SnS in there and tape it super tight." Which I successfully did.

depends... when i had it i asked to hide in it and prevent anyone from killing me, which the mods said i successfully hid in the box... whether it would have worked or not, i'm not sure.

we had dyachei whipped and no kill, and we had SnS boxed up (but people have definitely done their role while boxed up)

lynch dyachei

I'm less concerned with sns for now and will shift my focus to dyachei...
 
I'm not going to be so quick to to lynch DocE... where did he say it wasn't a big loss to lose him?!?
[quote="DocEspana, post: 14814749, member: 315248] Seems like villagers have this in the bag, so chasing me down before dyachei won't cost the game.[/quote]
 
Looks like I messed up the quote tags, but my point stands
I think you have messed up something else, but that is a minor point to the grand scheme of things. Let me see if I can illicit the response.
I would really like to know who had the binoculars last night and what they found.
I'd also like to hear from DocE, to see if he used his role to do something, and what exactly that was.
I would also like to hear from whomever had the belt to know who exactly they whipped, and why they did it.
Once I hear most or all of these things, I will reconsider my vote and get back to it.
For those counting, that is 6 lines 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My box was nice and warm and safe--just how a cuttlefish likes it....though as always...the box did nothing to me.

Please tell me someone looked into me with the binoculars?
 
And for those.... whoooo are paying attention, or dollars, I told you all 50bajilliony times I'm not chaos. I'd happily be Lynched... lunched.... to prove it if... hic.... if.... hic..... if you all agree dyachei has to go next.

But if you all agree, why can't we skip awfully embarrassing.... hic.... mistake of lynching me and just prove that I'm right on this.
 
Let's recap.

DocE attempts and fails to seer SOV night 2. Response? He has lupin try again for him night 3.

Dyachei claims to have either seered or used LIS on SOV night 2. Either she sees "wolf" or LIS sees "seering at night". Somehow it doesn't see off ANY alarms in dyacheis head. He forgets all about SOV

Lupin finds SOV is a wolf, I risk my neck down to the last minute to get him lynched.

Dyachei votes for me early and without reasons. Would be fine if they didn't make their second post of the day exactly 2 minutws after we revealed it was a seer and it was a trap to lure wolves into saving SOV. A response that rapid reeks of monitoring the thread all day. There were 3pages of us fighting. He responded to the seer info within 120 seconds but claims he was away until that very minute.

He said he considered breaking the tie on MrsSOV but didn't want to be wrong. I did break the tie against Mrs SOV.

Last night he claimed to have seered philliab and declared them all clear. Minutes later someone else points out they also seered lhilliab and got wolf.

Here have been no kills when dyachei has been blocked lately

How have we NOT skinned dyachei for their warm robust coat of fur yet?

******lynch dyachei******
 
Oops...
I hit send before I could say the rest of my message which was..

In other breaking news, I woke up and realised I'm not a vegetarian!
Must have been temporary psychosis (aka hypnosis?). What was I thinking? After all, I could never give up bacon!
Yayyy, bacon for everyone!!!
(and mostly just for me!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I respect the addition of this "hypnosis" plot twist, your excitement is highly unprofessional, you put punctuation inside the parentheses, and I don't understand your tilde bacon.

4/10 needs major editing
 
Let's recap.

DocE attempts and fails to seer SOV night 2. Response? He has lupin try again for him night 3.

Dyachei claims to have either seered or used LIS on SOV night 2. Either she sees "wolf" or LIS sees "seering at night". Somehow it doesn't see off ANY alarms in dyacheis head. He forgets all about SOV

Lupin finds SOV is a wolf, I risk my neck down to the last minute to get him lynched.

Dyachei votes for me early and without reasons. Would be fine if they didn't make their second post of the day exactly 2 minutws after we revealed it was a seer and it was a trap to lure wolves into saving SOV. A response that rapid reeks of monitoring the thread all day. There were 3pages of us fighting. He responded to the seer info within 120 seconds but claims he was away until that very minute.

He said he considered breaking the tie on MrsSOV but didn't want to be wrong. I did break the tie against Mrs SOV.

Last night he claimed to have seered philliab and declared them all clear. Minutes later someone else points out they also seered lhilliab and got wolf.

Here have been no kills when dyachei has been blocked lately

How have we NOT skinned dyachei for their warm robust coat of fur yet?

******lynch dyachei******
she.

need to discuss things. i think you may be correct, but i dunno
 
depends... when i had it i asked to hide in it and prevent anyone from killing me, which the mods said i successfully hid in the box... whether it would have worked or not, i'm not sure.

we had dyachei whipped and no kill, and we had SnS boxed up (but people have definitely done their role while boxed up)

lynch dyachei

I'm less concerned with sns for now and will shift my focus to dyachei...
That is not a very creative use of the box...just hiding in a box and not even thinking of an interesting destination to send yourself? You have also completely failed to use proper capitalization except, inexplicably, for the abbreviation "SnS." The one redeeming quality of your post is your assertion that dyachei should be lynched, which you have some support for. However, I still feel the chaos character needs to be taken care of before (what I suspect is) the last wolf.

2/10 rejected
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you have messed up something else, but that is a minor point to the grand scheme of things. Let me see if I can illicit the response.
I would really like to know who had the binoculars last night and what they found.
I'd also like to hear from DocE, to see if he used his role to do something, and what exactly that was.
I would also like to hear from whomever had the belt to know who exactly they whipped, and why they did it.
Once I hear most or all of these things, I will reconsider my vote and get back to it.
For those counting, that is 6 lines 😉
Are you insinuating that my criticism is somehow lacking or illegitimate? My only failing is having to pay attention to class--on the other hand, your writing is severely flawed.

For one thing, "illicit" is an adjective, not a verb. As SOV astutely pointed out, the word you were seeking is "elicit." Your capitalization is significantly improved in this post, and you're making some good points in terms of what you are looking for, but you are adding little to the actual canon.

5/10 needs improvement
 
Let's recap.

DocE attempts and fails to seer SOV night 2. Response? He has lupin try again for him night 3.

Dyachei claims to have either seered or used LIS on SOV night 2. Either she sees "wolf" or LIS sees "seering at night". Somehow it doesn't see off ANY alarms in dyacheis head. He forgets all about SOV

Lupin finds SOV is a wolf, I risk my neck down to the last minute to get him lynched.

Dyachei votes for me early and without reasons. Would be fine if they didn't make their second post of the day exactly 2 minutws after we revealed it was a seer and it was a trap to lure wolves into saving SOV. A response that rapid reeks of monitoring the thread all day. There were 3pages of us fighting. He responded to the seer info within 120 seconds but claims he was away until that very minute.

He said he considered breaking the tie on MrsSOV but didn't want to be wrong. I did break the tie against Mrs SOV.

Last night he claimed to have seered philliab and declared them all clear. Minutes later someone else points out they also seered lhilliab and got wolf.

Here have been no kills when dyachei has been blocked lately

How have we NOT skinned dyachei for their warm robust coat of fur yet?

******lynch dyachei******

I didn't seer him, LIS tracked him. This is where you fail to read at all. Because this has been said many times now. Get your head out of your nether regions and READ.

When I seered Philliab, all I got was Sloth. I didn't declare them cleared AT ANY POINT. Again, please learn to read.