-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Because maybe mayorally you could have done something to prove that you are village leaning? idk I was trying to make sense of everythingyou then asked me what my mayoral power was.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
FIVE MINUTE WARNING
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was hoping you were getting ready to pull a pippy.Lynch Alissa
we still have time to cfd mel
Although frankly Miranda deserves to die if she's refusing to role reveal at this point.
MAYO IF YOU ARE VILLAGE WHY ARE YOU STILL VOTING FOR ME?????
about that much timeFIVE MINUTE WARNING
Guys I don't want to role reveal please!
It would really hurt the village!
It would really hurt the village!
What does this even meanwe still have time to cfd mel
pas dans mon hallI was hoping you were getting ready to pull a pippy.
chinese fire drillWhat does this even mean
quickly change the votes over
unlynch cubs, lynch alissa
Unlynch Cubs
Lynch Alissa
self prez
Lynch Alissa
self prez
MAYO IF YOU ARE VILLAGE WHY ARE YOU STILL VOTING FOR ME?????
I was giving her a chance to explain over PM. She didn't
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy **** this is about the worst ive ever seen. Please lynch Mel after Im gone. Or we could just do it now. Alissa isnt exactly being helpful here either magically disappearing at the most critical juncture.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally
Dolph ()
cubs (3) - Lawp, alissa, cheezit
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (5) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder, cubs
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel ()
Alissa (6) - cubs, jboo, FTF, pippy, mayo, MOOSE
jboo (1) - 3m
@cubsrule4e @alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!
missing: dolph, @Animal Midwife
15/17
Damn it!
O
Deadline 8 Canada / 10 EST (3 MINUTES)
Dolph ()
cubs (3) - Lawp, alissa, cheezit
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (5) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder, cubs
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel ()
Alissa (6) - cubs, jboo, FTF, pippy, mayo, MOOSE
jboo (1) - 3m
missing: dolph, @Animal Midwife
15/17
Damn it!
O
Deadline 8 Canada / 10 EST (3 MINUTES)
01010111 01001000 01011001 00100000 01000001 01010010 01000101 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01010100 01001000 01001001 01010011 00001010pas dans mon hall
There is literally nothing stopping you from role revealing in PM and you had all day. Now you have 4 minutes.Guys I don't want to role reveal please!
It would really hurt the village!
Wolves already know anyways unless they are seriously not paying attention.
vote tally please?? sorry mods
And we're up
SOMEBODY votecount when you're ready i can wait take ur time
There is literally nothing stopping you from role revealing in PM and you had all day. Now you have 4 minutes.
Wolves already know anyways unless they are seriously not paying attention.
I don't know if I trust wondering at this point
unlynch moose
lynch alissa
lynch alissa
SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT UPDATE NOW!
someone vig mel for the love of jesus
vote tally please?? sorry mods
It's alissa by 1
Ok, do you trust the rest of us? Because you're probably dead tonight anyways so I don't see the need for all this cageyness right now.I don't know if I trust wondering at this point
someone vig mel for the love of jesus
Will you join me if i switch?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch cubs
Lynch Mel
Lynch Mel
nope too late nowWill you join me if i switch?
LAWPERSDFGHJKL;UU
Lynch alissa
nope too late now
I GOT BLOCKED BY SDN
Yes.Oh my god.
No.
Ugh why are you all like this?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was literally tallying as fast as I could, ingrates 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
LYNCH CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
SOKMEBODY VFOTEVOUNT NOW
He was effing seered village you charlatanYes.
Oh sure now you listen 😛bad idea lil nooblet. Pippy pockets may be warm and cozy, but also fatal!!!
WHICH SEER
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FTFlushy was pressing on with the Mel stuff!
FTFlushy was pressing on with the Mel stuff!
But not in a language that humans understand...
where the hell did a seer clear mel pippy
Hey lurky lurk
Contingency lynch Lawper
I was back online before lynch close
Lynch me and you're lynching a villager.
I'm dead sure about this. You're wrong with your read on me
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K