WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
where the hell did a seer clear mel pippy
I'm not doing anymore homework for you. I helped you with French class already. Figure it out.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
He was effing seered village you charlatan
tenor.gif

and I like the use of the word charlatan.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I ****ing asked you to demonstrate any ****ing reason to townread mel
you couldn't
if he was seered then you would've said he was seered then

FINAL Official D4 - "The Heartland Province" Lynch Tally

Dolph ()
cubs (2) - alissa, cheezit
Lawp ()
FTF ()
Moose (4) - Snowy, Barks, jenjen, Wonder
Zeppy ()
jenjen (1) - led zeppelin
Mel (1) - lawp
Alissa (7) - jboo, FTF, pippy, mayo, MOOSE, cubs, AM
jboo (1) - 3m

@cubsrule4e @alissa14 @Miranda Senft You are winning!

missing: dolph

16/17

o

LYNCH CLOSED, CHECK YOUR VOTES YA LUNATICS

rv4-72.gif

Nope, I'm saying your reading comprehension is not my responsibility
this isnt a reading comprehension issue
you couldnt give me a reason to townread him
all you've done is blanket defend the dude for ****all

• Hmm
I dunno. He doesn't sound as ridiculously sketchy to me as he did last game.

I'm not stopping you from voting him, and I don't think I've even said much about him on the thread, so I'm not sure why you need my permission to vote him in the first place.
this is not the same ****ing attitude you have now pippy

Members don't see this ad :)
so
put up or shut up pippy
because this is anti town

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
>imaginez que les justiciers multishots sont jamais utilisés sur SDN

• Haha
Hmmm interesting.

Perhaps I should change my contingency vote.

But first I must make fajitas.
what are you talking about? I didn't receive any kind of notification of seering.

• Hmm
DAY 4

So today I have to admit something to all of you. Despite the fact I have, actually, been to Ontario before... It was for like 2 days to go pick up my puppy or I was very young. So, I actually know very little about Ontario or the best places to visit etc. Things I know are basically limited to the fact that Toronto is very artsy and hip, Ottawa is old and stately, Niagara Falls exist, and most other places in Ontario are industrial towns and cities. Oh, and lake country (aka Thousand Islands) is apparently beautiful. So this is going to be a pretty surface visit to Ontario, geared at giving you a basic level of knowledge, some fun facts, and pretty pictures that even make me want to go and see more of it!

So, without further ado let's begin the basic education. Important point number one is that Toronto is not the capital of Canada, only of Ontario. The capital city of all of Canada is actually the much lesser known (outside of Canada anyway) Ottawa. Ontario is also the most populous province in Canada by a long shot, followed by Quebec. This can lead to some interesting politics as it is possible during a federal election to win only the seats in these two provinces and form a government. The word of the day is lake and you should send it to the mods. If you thought Manitoba's 100 000 lakes was impressive, Ontario has 2.5x that number so recreational lake time is quite common as a past time here. Ontario also has two hockey teams, the Ottawa Senators and the Toronto Maple Leafs. The Leafs are either one of the country's most loved or most hated teams, depending on who you ask.

Onto some fun facts about Ontario and it's cities! Toronto is the most linguistically diverse city in Canada, truly living up to the multicultural nature of Canada itself. It's also possible to pay like 2k a month in rent just for a single room with shared house here. It also is the 3rd highest city for film production in North America - right behind New York and Los Angeles. Under Ontario laws it is illegal to drive a horse sleigh with any less than two sleigh bells. The world's largest Oktoberfest held outside of Germany is apparently in Kitchener. The first ever NBA game was held in Toronto. And, of course, a large part of Niagara Falls sits in Canada! There is also a municipality in Ontario with a population of 0!

Anyway, on our whirlwind trip of Ontario, one person decided that it wasn't that crazy to go over the falls in a barrel.

Dead is @alissa14 , who was That One Hockey Enforcer That Probably Should Have Retired Last Year, a villager who could follow another player at night and kill them if they tried to kill anyone.

Please enjoy these images of Ontario

Toronto
yyz-tile.jpg

Ottawa
shutterstock_1120527029.jpg

Other assorted Ontario
x.jpg

shutterstock_114029374.jpg

s9qggiqophpjhffgqvz1.jpg

16 players still on board - PLEASE NOTE ANY ROSTER CHANGES AND ADJUST PMs ACCORDINGLY.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
6. kras --> @Barkley13
7. @SnowshoeDog143
8. @johnnaboo
9. BigCats -> @Lawper
10. Doggo -> @Dr. ForgotToFlush
11. @jenjen2020
12. @cubsrule4e
13. @Melchizedek
15. @holdthemayo
16. @Miranda Senft
17. @WonderingStudent
18. @Zeppelyn

Left behind in the beauty of Canada:
Sporty -
Stompin' Tom - Night Writer
MsP - Tim Horton's - Nexus
Ferny - Microphone Taped to A Hockey Stick
genny - Bob McKenzie
Alissa - Hockey Enforcer

IT IS NOW N4 - SUBMIT ACTIONS (INCLUDING INACTION) ASAP
Night close at 8am Canada time/10am EST

• Love
to recap
you said he was seered
i dont know that he's seered
mel doesn't know he's seered
NOBODY ELSE KNOWS HE'S SCARED
but you've chosen to specifically call me a charlatan when you seem to be the only ****ing one who knows
and you refuse to say anything else

so either you're full of ****
or you have proof and you're hiding it from eeeeeVEERYBODY
FOR NO REASON

to recap
you said he was seered
i dont know that he's seered
mel doesn't know he's seered
NOBODY ELSE KNOWS HE'S SCARED
but you've chosen to specifically call me a charlatan when you seem to be the only ****ing one who knows
and you refuse to say anything else

so either you're full of ****
or you have proof and you're hiding it from eeeeeVEERYBODY
FOR NO REASON
Imma need you to come down like.....three notches...