WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyways
i never got around to sorting the rest of names
so gonna go do that now that im free of interruptions

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Town
Dr. FTF

Town but not me
cubs
Animal IncomprehensibleWife

Town Conditional
Lawp
Pippy

OKay
snowshoe
miranda

Wolf but not Mel
dolphin

Wolf
Mel

Reads from ISOS not from catchups

v
mmmdreamerz
barkley
n
johnnaboo
w

unsorted bc i have an essay to write

jenjen2020
holdthemayo
WonderingStudent
Zeppelyn

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
I've been on the fence about cubs (leaning village), mayo (neutral), and mel (neutral), but the last page or so has been really weird and anti-village with Flushy.

lynch Flushy

Unlynch Lawp
Lynch FTF

I'm sorry, but I thought about this a lot over the last few hours and decided I don't want to play with that kind of aggro attitude, regardless of affiliation.

"Sorry I swear too much" doesn't explain why I got singled out and screamed at for like 3 pages straight for reasons I still really do not understand.

Beyond the attack though, I feel like you either are misinformed/think I said stuff I didn't even say, or you're gaslighting me to get me to panic and reveal power role info or something. Either way, not striking me as very village.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch jenjen

J'ai besoin d'un raisonnement derrière vos interprétations.

What about her logic of the night cancel, wolves lose a kill opp?
I feel like she did it in a way to try to prove she was village somehow even though it was a mayor ability and NAI (AM might’ve said the same thing I haven’t translated yet). And using it was a good way for people to stop questioning her about what she got for being mayor

• Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
Night cancel also curbs village power roles. Just putting that out there. It's good for village but it's not some hail mary ability that's only beneficial to town.

• Okay...
Reactions: 5 users
Tous ceux de votre liste d'interprétations seraient appréciés.

cubs, vous savez mieux que d'éliminer les gens en fonction des capacités de NAI.
When I am back home on a computer in a couple of hours, I'll get back to you on this

RIP

Although that was kind of the info I was looking for.

genny was the kill target N2 when there was no kill, I'm pretty sure.

That also clears Barks in my mind, although I had her as village anyways.

alternatively, does anyone who can PM with jenjen want to vouch for her?

I'm solely interested in a vouch on a role basis.

I have tried speaking with her intermittently. She responded on Monday PM saying she had been busy. Asked if she had talked to Doggo, she said no. Havent had any communication since that. Got more suspicious when she hopped on a contingency lawper vote after he had been a popular lynch target the cycle before, looks like maybe trying to get village cred if lawper flipped wolf the next day, and she hasnt been after him since then.

Dude... this Chase Sapphire credit card is so heavy it could probably break my glass table. They went big.

Edit: Changed "have" to "hasnt"

Yeah I know, but we're getting kind of desperate here.

I don't usually make them because I'm so slow at it, which is why I was asking for someone else to do it. But maybe I will do it later.
Les décomptes pourraient être faits assez rapidement, si c'est à cela que vous faites référence, mais je préfère attendre un lynchage de loup avant d'essayer des pisteurs.

Ok so I am just going to talk out loud here and get some of this stuff out in the open vs. closeted in PMs.

I'm good with that ability claim from jenjen for the time being for POE-related reasons (unless anyone wants to counter claim, but I doubt it.)

So, soft-cleared village in my book right now is jenjen, barks, mayo.

3M has a cloud of sketch surrounding her solely from a mechanics standpoint but has sounded very village to me in PM. Village lean. I already shared some of this with her.

Dolphin has slightly less sketch from an inherent mechanics standpoint, but has used her role in a way that I personally think is not very village at all. Could chalk it up to a difference in opinion over how a role should be used, but the logic made my eyebrow raise enough that I was inclined to believe Miranda actually had damning info on dolphin. That may be a jump on my part, but that's why I was slightly more willing to believe her over others last night. Dolph also did not call me out on deliberate lies I made in PM, and may have also lied herself.

Miranda refusing to role reveal in PM at this stage when you're up for lynch like that is preeetttty darn sketchy to me though, so maybe I was wrong about our Prime Minister.

If Miranda is a wolf, then so is Cubs.

And if Miranda is village, then dolphin is very likely wolf, and I believe Cubs is also probably village.

@Lawper I'd like a list of your targets at some point in the near future.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok so I am just going to talk out loud here and get some of this stuff out in the open vs. closeted in PMs.

I'm good with that ability claim from jenjen for the time being for POE-related reasons (unless anyone wants to counter claim, but I doubt it.)

3M has a cloud of sketch surrounding her solely from a mechanics standpoint but has sounded very village to me in PM. Village lean. I already shared some of this with her.

Dolphin has slightly less sketch from an inherent mechanics standpoint, but has used her role in a way that I personally think is not very village at all. Could chalk it up to a difference in opinion over how a role should be used, but the logic made my eyebrow raise enough that I was inclined to believe Miranda actually had damning info on dolphin. That may be a jump on my part, but that's why I was slightly more willing to believe her over others last night. Dolph also did not call me out on deliberate lies I made in PM, and may have also lied herself.

Miranda refusing to role reveal in PM at this stage when you're up for lynch like that is preeetttty darn sketchy to me though, so maybe I was wrong about our Prime Minister.

And if Miranda is village, then dolphin is very likely wolf, and I believe Cubs is also probably village.

Other than first vote for mayor, how are you linking me as wolf with moose? Just because I havent gone after her?

Lynch tracker
Mel - AM
Pippy - Pip
Miranda - cubs
Mel - AM, Mel
Mel - AM, Mel, kras
Mayo - mayo
Pippy - Pip, jboo
Mayo - mayo, genny
snowy - m3
alissa - alissa
pippy - pip, jboo, snow
pippy - pip, jboo, snow, bc
Sporty - sporty
Miranda - cubs, snow
alissa - alissa, doggo
pip - pip, jboo, bc, alissa
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern
MsP - MsP

miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp
jenjen - wonder
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp, 3m
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp, alissa
jboo - miranda
mayo - mayo, genny, pippy
alissa - doggo, mel
miranda - cubs, snow, jenjen, pip, kras, fern, Zepp, alissa, MsP
alissa
- doggo, mel, dolphin

jboo - French AM, pippy
Doggo - jboo
AM - Fern
jboo - pip
Fern - still French AM
kras - snow
MsP - lawper
jboo -
snowy - pip
wonder - cubs
alissa - 3m
dolphin - alissa
kras
- snow, mayo
AM - Fern, dolphin
AM - Fern
snow - pip, dolphin
MsP - Lawper, wonder
AM -
Kras - snow, mayo, Fern
genny - kras
kras
- snow, mayo, fern, zepp
kras - snow, fern, zepp
MsP - Lawper, wonder, mayo
lawp - mel
MsP - lawp, wonder, mayo, doggo
Dolphin - Miranda
kras - snow, fern, zepp, MsP

doggo - jboo
dolphin - miranda
Fern - AM
Doggo - jboo, Zep
Lawp - cubs
Lawp - cubs, mel
3m - wonder
lawp - cubs
Fern - AM, lawp
Snow - Pip
jenjen - snow
snow - pip, dolphin
miranda - bark
alissa - 3m
snow - pip, dolphin, fern
fern
- AM, lawp, cubs
fern - AM, lawp, cubs, alissa
alissa
- 3m, mayo
dolph - miranda, mel
wonder - jenjen
fern - AM, lawp, alissa
lawp - cubs
doggo - zep
alissa - 3m, mayo, jboo
miranda - bark, genny
alissa - 3m, mayo
miranda - bark, genny, doggo
3m -
snow - pip, dolph, fern, wonder
snow - pip, dolph, fern
snow - pip, fern
miranda - bark, genny, doggo, dolphin
fern - AM, lawp, alissa, wonder
dolphin - mel
fern - AM, lawp, alissa, wonder, miranda

dolphin - miranda
cubs - AM
lawp - jenjen
flush - mel
miranda - snow
zep - pip
jenjen - cubs
cubs - AM, mayo
miranda - snow, bark
mel - Flush
lawp -
miranda - snow, bark, jensq
jen -
alissa - cubs
alissa - cubs, 3m
cubs - AM, mayo, jboo
cubs - AM, mayo
alissa - cubs, 3m, jboo
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp
alissa - cubs, jboo
flush -
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, mel
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, mel
jboo - 3m
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp
alissa - cubs, jboo, mel
“lynching mel but harder” - flush
jen - zepp
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, alissa
mel -
alissa - cubs, jboo, mel, flush
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp, alissa, wonder
alissa - cubs, jboo, flush
cubs - AM, mayo, lawp. alissa, mel
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa, mel
zepp -
jboo - 3m, jboo
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa
dolph -
alissa - cubs, jboo, flush, miranda
miranda - snow, bark, jensq, wonder
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa, mel
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda
miranda - snow, bark, jen, wonder, cubs
alissa - jboo, flush
cubs - mayo, lawp, alissa, mel, miranda
jboo - 3m
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pippy
cubs - lawp, alissa, mel, miranda
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo
cubs - lawp, alissa, mel
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo, miranda
miranda - snow, bark, jen, wonder
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo, miranda, cubs
cubs - alissa, mel
Mel - lawp
alissa - jboo, flush, miranda, pip, mayo, miranda, cubs, AM

Anything specific 3M has said in PM giving you those village feels (not asking for what it was, just if it was something major you felt village about)? I have been reading a more wolfy tone each day that has gone by. Felt like she was trying to encourage the chaos of last nights back and forth waffle.

• Okay...
Other than first vote for mayor, how are you linking me as wolf with moose? Just because I havent gone after her?
Nope, has literally nothing to do with that

It is predominantly a chain of mechanics, not post content/VCA. Although I will admit that it falls apart if wolfy Moose is selling out wolfy Dolphin hard for the village cred right now -- a possibility which is certainly not impossible to imagine. (Although the wolf in me cringes at that as a strategy given how close they are getting to a sweep.)

Anything specific 3M has said in PM giving you those village feels (not asking for what it was, just if it was something major you felt village about)? I have been reading a more wolfy tone each day that has gone by. Felt like she was trying to encourage the chaos of last nights back and forth waffle.
Hard to articulate, but I don't hear much artifice in her tone. Basically she was super upfront about having sketchy role flavor coupled with a neutral ability.

But like I said, if at any point someone decides to test out the affiliation of jenjen and jenjen flips scum... then 3M is slam dunk wolf imo (or vice versa -- if 3M is wolf then so is jenjen).

And actually, from a mechanical standpoint, if dolphin is a wolf, then I think it is extremely unlikely for 3M to be one as well...

...unless there is some serious conniving going on in wolf chat, including with Miranda AND jenjen. If that is what happened, honestly bravo because we 100% deserve to be outplayed by that level of coordination.

Hard to articulate, but I don't hear much artifice in her tone. Basically she was super upfront about having sketchy role flavor coupled with a neutral ability.

But like I said, if at any point someone decides to test out the affiliation of jenjen and jenjen flips scum... then 3M is slam dunk wolf imo (or vice versa -- if 3M is wolf then so is jenjen).
why are you linking 3M to jenjen (one must be a wolf if the other one is)? [unless there is a non-on thread reason then you don't have to say]

And actually, from a mechanical standpoint, if dolphin is a wolf, then I think it is extremely unlikely for 3M to be one as well...

...unless there is some serious conniving going on in wolf chat, including with Miranda AND jenjen. If that is what happened, honestly bravo because we 100% deserve to be outplayed by that level of coordination.

So basically Miranda is the central point of most of this. Im ok going there, or 3M or lawper. then going jen if that lines up.

• Okay...