WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm enjoying the AM/cubs will they won't they. It reminds me of a buddy cop movie. They hate and mistrust each other at the beginning, but the chief forces them to work together because he's had enough of both of their ****. We're at the point in the movie where they realize this thing is bigger than any of us though. It may go all the way to the top. The chief took their badges, but he didn't take their guns. Now they're not out for justice, they're out for vengeance.


Anyway, I think they are both barking up the wrong tree with the wondering thing. Wondering/Moose is who called off the pressure on AM today, which is where the vote would have gone.

Lynch Barks

Wow, bonus points for all the puns!
 
Ok @cubsrule4e I'm the seer as you were already told in the telephone of PM. I was trying to not get killed by making it that obvious since as you know wolves PR hunt and look for any sign of important power roles so that they can remove them from game play. But you've made this so much more difficult to try to get us a village win. I've only survived this far because I haven't revealed my role on thread.

I've given Miranda all this info already. My ability allows me to check if someone has a gun which would come back positive if either I check a wolf (wolves always come back positive) or the assassin.

Timeline:
N1 - I checked Kras/Barks because Kras was at the top of my sus reads after D1. They came back as village. Then that kras lynch started and I knew it was too early to come out as seer so I tried to push for a MsP lynch to try to get players off the kras vote and keep the only player that I knew was village in play. But that didn't work out obviously.

N2 - After that I was scared that my highest sus reads would end up being killed the next day so I played it safe this night and checked Genny since I had slight sus vibes, no one was really questioning her and thought she would probably make it far into the game and I didn't want to doubt if she was a villager or not if we got that far.

N3 - I checked Jboo and confirmed she did have a gun but didn't know if she was a wolf or an assassin. I was playing it safe and assumed if in fact she was a wolf that the wolves would be looking out for anyone who was targeting to lynch jboo that day (D4) since they would get a notification that I checked jboo. I was trying to be optimistic and create a possible wolf pack assuming that jboo was actually a wolf. I thought cubs was most likely to be in this wolf pack with jboo so I originally voted to lynch there that day. Ended up that cubs came out as tinkerer and I was already getting really unsure about if Miranda was a wolf based on her posts on thread that day, everyone calling her wolfy and I still did not understand the dolphin tunnel so I switched my vote.

N4 - cancelled

N5 - Checked cubs and he did not have a gun.

D6 - After Miranda assassin killed Jboo, I started to actually trust her and told her pretty much everything at this point.

N6 <=most possible conversion point - I checked Snowy and confirmed she was a wolf which I told Miranda so we pushed for a Snowy lynch that day (D7).
No one died N6 :uhno:

N7 - Checked Lawp who did not have any guns
No one died N7 :uhno:

N8 - AM checked and was found to have no guns

Why have you not looked into barks when its D9 and she became suspect all the way back on D2?
Because it's more useful to find originals as I've said. If I followed your line of reasoning I wouldn't have checked Jboo the next night (N3).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok @cubsrule4e I'm the seer as you were already told in the telephone of PM. I was trying to not get killed by making it that obvious since as you know wolves PR hunt and look for any sign of important power roles so that they can remove them from game play. But you've made this so much more difficult to try to get us a village win. I've only survived this far because I haven't revealed my role on thread.

I've given Miranda all this info already. My ability allows me to check if someone has a gun which would come back positive if either I check a wolf (wolves always come back positive) or the assassin.

Timeline:
N1 - I checked Kras/Barks because Kras was at the top of my sus reads after D1. They came back as village. Then that kras lynch started and I knew it was too early to come out as seer so I tried to push for a MsP lynch to try to get players off the kras vote and keep the only player that I knew was village in play. But that didn't work out obviously.

N2 - After that I was scared that my highest sus reads would end up being killed the next day so I played it safe this night and checked Genny since I had slight sus vibes, no one was really questioning her and thought she would probably make it far into the game and I didn't want to doubt if she was a villager or not if we got that far.

N3 - I checked Jboo and confirmed she did have a gun but didn't know if she was a wolf or an assassin. I was playing it safe and assumed if in fact she was a wolf that the wolves would be looking out for anyone who was targeting to lynch jboo that day (D4) since they would get a notification that I checked jboo. I was trying to be optimistic and create a possible wolf pack assuming that jboo was actually a wolf. I thought cubs was most likely to be in this wolf pack with jboo so I originally voted to lynch there that day. Ended up that cubs came out as tinkerer and I was already getting really unsure about if Miranda was a wolf based on her posts on thread that day, everyone calling her wolfy and I still did not understand the dolphin tunnel so I switched my vote.

N4 - cancelled

N5 - Checked cubs and he did not have a gun.

D6 - After Miranda assassin killed Jboo, I started to actually trust her and told her pretty much everything at this point.

N6 <=most possible conversion point - I checked Snowy and confirmed she was a wolf which I told Miranda so we pushed for a Snowy lynch that day (D7).
No one died N6 :uhno:

N7 - Checked Lawp who did not have any guns
No one died N7 :uhno:

N8 - AM checked and was found to have no guns


Because it's more useful to find originals as I've said. If I followed your line of reasoning I wouldn't have checked Jboo the next night (N3).
If you knew this cubs why did you push wonder to role reveal?

I mean its not lylo, right? So basically with that information, the only people unchecked in the POE is barks and 3M. Lynch one today, lynch one tomorrow. You also realize this is the ONLY way AM was going to stop trying to lynch me? Hell, she still might try actually. But since I've ruined the game and have no vote anyway I can proceed to my dad's birthday dinner without further stress. Have fun yall. 🙂
 
I mean its not lylo, right? So basically with that information, the only people unchecked in the POE is barks and 3M. Lynch one today, lynch one tomorrow. You also realize this is the ONLY way AM was going to stop trying to lynch me? Hell, she still might try actually. But since I've ruined the game and have no vote anyway I can proceed to my dad's birthday dinner without further stress. Have fun yall. 🙂
Tu t'oublies toi et MOOSE.
 
I mean its not lylo, right? So basically with that information, the only people unchecked in the POE is barks and 3M. Lynch one today, lynch one tomorrow. You also realize this is the ONLY way AM was going to stop trying to lynch me? Hell, she still might try actually. But since I've ruined the game and have no vote anyway I can proceed to my dad's birthday dinner without further stress. Have fun yall. 🙂
But as we have already said, conversion is a real possibility and if we are wrong about barks and 3m then I am most likely dead and can't help us confirm who is the convert or not. Then you guys will have such a fun time in lylo without me.
 
I mean its not lylo, right? So basically with that information, the only people unchecked in the POE is barks and 3M. Lynch one today, lynch one tomorrow. You also realize this is the ONLY way AM was going to stop trying to lynch me? Hell, she still might try actually. But since I've ruined the game and have no vote anyway I can proceed to my dad's birthday dinner without further stress. Have fun yall. 🙂

As I’ve repeatedly said, why do you care so much that she’s trying to lynch you? She’s tunneled on me before. It’s not like everyone is listening to her.
 
Also, at this point I would not be the least surprised if cubs is the convert based on his play the last two days. He’s started pushing me a lot (and AM) and it’s really setting off alarms
 
I mean its not lylo, right? So basically with that information, the only people unchecked in the POE is barks and 3M. Lynch one today, lynch one tomorrow. You also realize this is the ONLY way AM was going to stop trying to lynch me? Hell, she still might try actually. But since I've ruined the game and have no vote anyway I can proceed to my dad's birthday dinner without further stress. Have fun yall. 🙂

This is still doesn’t explain why you pushed wonder to role reveal if you knew she was the seer
 
But as we have already said, conversion is a real possibility and if we are wrong about barks and 3m then I am most likely dead and can't help us confirm who is the convert or not. Then you guys will have such a fun time in lylo without me.
De toute façon, vous allez vous amuser dans Lylo en fonction de la façon dont tout le nettoyage a été basé sur la mécanique
Et à quel point êtes-vous sûr si aucune arme à feu = pas un loup? parce que cela n'a aucun sens pour 3m d'être un loup à moins que AM ne le soit aussi mais vous prétendez que ce n'est pas possible
 
But as we have already said, conversion is a real possibility and if we are wrong about barks and 3m then I am most likely dead and can't help us confirm who is the convert or not. Then you guys will have such a fun time in lylo without me.
Nous pouvons également éliminer mayo (maçon) et probablement jenjen comme suspect sans que vous les regardiez, mais vous n'avez pas examiné l'orignal, elle ne devrait donc pas être éliminée de la liste des loups possibles
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
De toute façon, vous allez vous amuser dans Lylo en fonction de la façon dont tout le nettoyage a été basé sur la mécanique
Et à quel point êtes-vous sûr si aucune arme à feu = pas un loup? parce que cela n'a aucun sens pour 3m d'être un loup à moins que AM ne le soit aussi mais vous prétendez que ce n'est pas possible
Of course I'm not sure about who is the wolf convert. Every wolf this game so far has tried to do something to get some sort of village cred to possibly present when lynched so I was taking the 3m vote with a grain of salt and because I was hoping that I could trust cubs so from a POE perspective I was thinking 3m as the convert.
 
Of course I'm not sure about who is the wolf convert. Every wolf this game so far has tried to do something to get some sort of village cred to possibly present when lynched so I was taking the 3m vote with a grain of salt and because I was hoping that I could trust cubs so from a POE perspective I was thinking 3m as the convert.
??
Je ne parlais pas d'un converti. Relisez mon article
 
Of course I'm not sure about who is the wolf convert. Every wolf this game so far has tried to do something to get some sort of village cred to possibly present when lynched so I was taking the 3m vote with a grain of salt and because I was hoping that I could trust cubs so from a POE perspective I was thinking 3m as the convert.

Why do you trust cubs (to not be a convert)? Especially after he’s been pushing AM and you just seered AM so you know she’s not a wolf.

Why do I make sense as a convert?
 
Day 9 - Your Heart Will Never Leave Lynch Tally

Cubs (2) - AM, lawp
barks (4) - Moose, Wondering, mayo, 3M
Wondering (1) - jenjen

7/9 votes

missing: @Barkley13 cubs

Deadline at 8 Canadian/10 eastern (~1.75 hours)

7E1633DA-776C-4C5D-9015-5BF5887D8853.jpeg

Isn't there a little bit of sporty in all of us?
 
Why do you trust cubs (to not be a convert)? Especially after he’s been pushing AM and you just seered AM so you know she’s not a wolf.
At this point I had to try and trust cubs since he's been continuously asking on thread for what I've been doing this whole game and asked over PM through telephone if I was the seer last night. Additionally I thought that cubs would not be a good option for wolves to choose as a convert since he's generally a pretty easy push. So, fine; fault me for trying to trust people. I trusted Miranda a few days in which ended up being a life saver and has made this game so much more fun which is the point of the game, right?

The back and forth between AM and cubs yesterday or so seemed more like AM pushing cubs as a wolf than cubs pushing AM at least initially. And I understand getting annoyed when someone keeps pushing that you are a wolf when you are not. It's not like we all have amazing reads all the time. AM has been thinking that cubs is an original wolf for days now even though I know that when I checked him he didn't have a gun. Miranda tried to hint to AM that cubs cannot be an original but it's not like that did anything. I can't fault anyone for pushing who they think is sketchy even if I know they are not a wolf. Cubs didn't know who I had checked so far until I just posted it on thread right now so he didn't know that AM was cleared.

Why do I make sense as a convert?
As I said POE and hoping that I'm trusting the right people which doesn't seem to be the case anymore. :panda:
 
At this point I had to try and trust cubs since he's been continuously asking on thread for what I've been doing this whole game and asked over PM through telephone if I was the seer last night. Additionally I thought that cubs would not be a good option for wolves to choose as a convert since he's generally a pretty easy push. So, fine; fault me for trying to trust people. I trusted Miranda a few days in which ended up being a life saver and has made this game so much more fun which is the point of the game, right?

The back and forth between AM and cubs yesterday or so seemed more like AM pushing cubs as a wolf than cubs pushing AM at least initially. And I understand getting annoyed when someone keeps pushing that you are a wolf when you are not. It's not like we all have amazing reads all the time. AM has been thinking that cubs is an original wolf for days now even though I know that when I checked him he didn't have a gun. Miranda tried to hint to AM that cubs cannot be an original but it's not like that did anything. I can't fault anyone for pushing who they think is sketchy even if I know they are not a wolf. Cubs didn't know who I had checked so far until I just posted it on thread right now so he didn't know that AM was cleared.


As I said POE and hoping that I'm trusting the right people which doesn't seem to be the case anymore. :panda:

That’s fair, I’m not a wolf, so I have to try to understand how people are thinking to figure out who is.
 
peut-être que demain, vous considérerez que l'orignal est sommaire. elle a apparemment tiré sur jboo après ne l'avoir jamais mentionnée comme sommaire et après avoir été si sûre que le dauphin était un loup pendant des jours ET a prétendu que c'était parce qu'elle savait qu'elle serait bientôt lynchée mais, comme, ne vous inquiétez-vous pas pour votre vie après avoir presque lynché la 1ère fois? pourquoi attendre après la 3ème fois? AUSSI, elle continue d'essayer de prétendre qu'elle est responsable du lynchage des neiges, mais vous devez en quelque sorte pousser ce lynchage lorsque le soi-disant voyant vous dit que c'est un loup
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
j'attends toujours une réponse pour savoir à quel point vous êtes sûr qu'aucun fusil = pas un loup
I didn't realize that was your question. That wasn't clear through translations. If the player has the potential to kill someone at night, my night results will show that they have a gun. Therefore, if you do not have a gun then at the point I checked you, you cannot be a wolf.
 
I didn't realize that was your question. That wasn't clear through translations. If the player has the potential to kill someone at night, my night results will show that they have a gun. Therefore, if you do not have a gun then at the point I checked you, you cannot be a wolf.
si c'est vrai, alors vous devez toujours ajuster votre POE et considérer tous ceux que vous n'avez pas examinés parce que je ne suis pas un loup et je doute que 3M soit
 
peut-être que demain, vous considérerez que l'orignal est sommaire. elle a apparemment tiré sur jboo après ne l'avoir jamais mentionnée comme sommaire et après avoir été si sûre que le dauphin était un loup pendant des jours ET a prétendu que c'était parce qu'elle savait qu'elle serait bientôt lynchée mais, comme, ne vous inquiétez-vous pas pour votre vie après avoir presque lynché la 1ère fois? pourquoi attendre après la 3ème fois? AUSSI, elle continue d'essayer de prétendre qu'elle est responsable du lynchage des neiges, mais vous devez en quelque sorte pousser ce lynchage lorsque le soi-disant voyant vous dit que c'est un loup
Miranda had jboo on her wolfy list D2. After it was confirmed that dolphin was a villager once she was lynched, I asked Miranda for what her thoughts were now that dolphin flipped village and jboo was on her list of wolves (the night that she ended up shooting jboo).
 
Miranda had jboo on her wolfy list D2. After it was confirmed that dolphin was a villager once she was lynched, I asked Miranda for what her thoughts were now that dolphin flipped village and jboo was on her list of wolves (the night that she ended up shooting jboo).
Elle n'a pas tiré sur jboo la deuxième nuit parce qu'elle n'était même pas (encore) candidate jusqu'au cinquième jour.
 
Miranda had jboo on her wolfy list D2. After it was confirmed that dolphin was a villager once she was lynched, I asked Miranda for what her thoughts were now that dolphin flipped village and jboo was on her list of wolves (the night that she ended up shooting jboo).
Dolphin n'est pas mort avant J5 et tout ce temps, l'orignal était si sûr qu'elle était un loup, alors pourquoi ne pas lui tirer dessus? Aussi sûr qu'elle a peut-être répertorié jboo D2 mais je ne me souviens pas l'avoir mentionné avant que jboo ait été abattu N5
 
Elle n'a pas tiré sur jboo la deuxième nuit parce qu'elle n'était même pas (encore) candidate jusqu'au cinquième jour.
Dolphin n'est pas mort avant J5 et tout ce temps, l'orignal était si sûr qu'elle était un loup, alors pourquoi ne pas lui tirer dessus? Aussi sûr qu'elle a peut-être répertorié jboo D2 mais je ne me souviens pas l'avoir mentionné avant que jboo ait été abattu N5

Actually I was one day off from what I meant. The reads list I am talking about is:
D3:

Okay my lovely citizens, my reads:

Village


Leaning Village
Cubs
Wondering
AM
Pippy
Mel 🙂eek🙂
3m


Unknown/Neutral
BBC
Barks/Kras
BC/Lawps
Doggo
Genny
Alissa
Mayo
Snowy


Leaning Sketch
Jenjen
Zepp
Jboo (I love you!!!)


Wolfy
Dolphin



These are in no particular order within the category because mostly people are on the same plane.

Dolphin n'est pas mort avant J5 et tout ce temps, l'orignal était si sûr qu'elle était un loup, alors pourquoi ne pas lui tirer dessus? Aussi sûr qu'elle a peut-être répertorié jboo D2 mais je ne me souviens pas l'avoir mentionné avant que jboo ait été abattu N5
You don't remember miranda mentioning what?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Je ne me souviens pas qu'elle l'ait mentionné à nouveau jusqu'à ce qu'elle lui ait tiré dessus
@WonderingStudent probablement parce qu'elle est revenue sur cette lecture le lendemain:
Jenjen getting lots of noob village vibes from now, but that could be good noob wolf looking village so not ready to fully put in village pile yet. Jboo has posted more and I'm liking what she has to say.