Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nan. Nos listes ne correspondent pas du tout.
*le sigh*
How are our lists going to match at all when Im your top wolf read? You wont even work with village, so how do you expect village to win?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nan. Nos listes ne correspondent pas du tout.
Ca c'est drôle. Les trois loups morts semblent dire le contraire. Étant donné que vous avez poussé le premier ou le dernier et que Snowy était dans vos interprétations de haut village, je pense que vous ne travaillez pas avec le village. Cela n'inclut pas (même si vous m'ignorez qui est évidemment un villageois) poussant 3m qui est aussi évidemment un villageois.*le sigh*
How are our lists going to match at all when Im your top wolf read? You wont even work with village, so how do you expect village to win?
Villagers make wrong reads all the time. Everyone in this game has casted a lynch vote/had sus feels for someone else who ended up flipping village. So no I wouldn't be terribly surprised if you were actually a villager. But it's not like I'm ever surprised that anyone ends up flipping village since as I said, we all have bad reads. If you end up being lynched and the game still continues (which I'm assuming it will since I think there is probably another convert), I'm leaning toward 3m being a convert at the moment.
Well I don't see any reason to vote for zepp when I'm pretty sure they're going to be lynched
Lynch jenjen
Ca c'est drôle. Les trois loups morts semblent dire le contraire. Étant donné que vous avez poussé le premier ou le dernier et que Snowy était dans vos interprétations de haut village, je pense que vous ne travaillez pas avec le village. Cela n'inclut pas (même si vous m'ignorez qui est évidemment un villageois) poussant 3m qui est aussi évidemment un villageois.
Voir ma liste que je vous ai donnée hier pour ce que je ferais si, pour une raison quelconque, le jeu se poursuit après avoir lynché vous et Mel.So then what are your reads besides cubs?
Voir ma liste que je vous ai donnée hier pour ce que je ferais si, pour une raison quelconque, le jeu se poursuit après avoir lynché vous et Mel.
Zepp était si loin en tête que je n'ai pas ressenti le besoin de voter là-bas. Et j'ai oublié que jenjen avait réclamé le protecteur alors j'ai pensé qu'elle était autre chosePlease elaborate.
I noticed jen brought up a completely unsolicited comment about "possible conversion" to me in PM the next morning. She also changed the targets we had discussed using for the biodome the previous night.
C'est littéralement dans mon post d'hier. Je vais vous le citer.Too much french to find that.
Also thats not my question. If I am village (and I know this is hard for you to fathom), then what are your other reads right now?
Ce n'est pas un scénario que je trouve réaliste, mais je vais vous faire plaisir. Je commencerais sérieusement à me demander s'il existe des originaux, car j'ai des informations claires sur tout le monde dans le jeu à ce stade. Lawpy ne serait toujours pas poussé parce qu'il est mon plus fort intrépidité du village, même en dehors du maçon.
jenjen et 3m se sentent naturels donc les laisseraient seuls.
mayo peut glisser pendant au moins une journée pour ce qui semble être un comportement de débutant.
Je devrais donc lire de plus près dans Wonder, MOOSE, +/- Barks, mais la conversion du doute s'est même produite à ce stade.
Pippy est dans un étage séparé sous verre.
Zepp était si loin en tête que je n'ai pas ressenti le besoin de voter là-bas. Et j'ai oublié que jenjen avait réclamé le protecteur alors j'ai pensé qu'elle était autre chose
Le biodôme a-t-il réellement fait quelque chose? lol
Solid village/cleared: Me, jen, mayo (neither can be an OG, and they would have both had to be converts in order to pull off a target/protect mayo scheme unless you think there are 2 converts)
Pretty village: Lawper, Moose... the more I watch, the more I think shes getting pocketed. She gets super excited with things, like when she killed jboo, or when she thoughts night cancel was going to get her a ton of village credit, then the disappointment when it didnt. This seems true village play to me. Wondering, if actually a wolf, could be playing into this by feeding her "results" from her ability which she has yet to disclose, despite everyone else having outed their roles days ago. This is why I flipped to snowy, which netted a wolf and got wondering big time credit in my mind, but it would also be easy for her to also slip moose "this person came back village" results since she knows all affiliations if shes a wolf.
Was super village but falling quick: Wondering. See above. Also if wondering has some kind of seering/whatever ability, why wouldnt barks be the first person she looked at? I get the whole "find OGs first, converts later" but knowing if barks was rezzed wolf or village has much bigger implications if you could find that out, and would probably confirm if there was or wasnt a conversion N6.
Doubted but slightly better: Barks, today seems to be seriously wolf hunting, and the more I see the more I think there was a conversion instead of a wolf rez... doesnt rule out she was converted anyway, but why convert someone people are already tempted to lynch because theyre unsure of them? (just like myself)
If the above scenario is true, that means there still has to be a wolf between AM and 3M. If barks or someone else was converted (lawper? Mel was throwing a ton of shade that way last night, and she is on wondering's "cleared" list) then both of these could be village.
The biodome was supposed to redirect all the actions of the people that went inside. We had only caught one wolf at that point, so odds were fair that we could guess two wolves out of 5 random people and maybe get the NK redirected onto another wolf. But nothing happened, so I am assume the mods reconsidered and decided it wouldnt be allowed.
C'est littéralement dans mon post d'hier. Je vais vous le citer.
so you were responsible for the biodome?
so you were responsible for the biodome?
Well yes, Im the tinkerer.
Nous sommes également en désaccord sur 3m et moi et Wondering est certes une position très faible.So then we are in agreement about wondering and barks, with a slight difference on moose. How is that "no where close?"
You think I’m an OG wolf or a convert?
I guess I didn’t think of it as an item. I don’t actually even know what a biodome is lol
Nous sommes également en désaccord sur 3m et moi et Wondering est certes une position très faible.
I used the biodome and chose the people who would go in with me, but the results said that nothing happened.
The biodome was supposed to redirect all the actions of the people that went inside. We had only caught one wolf at that point, so odds were fair that we could guess two wolves out of 5 random people and maybe get the NK redirected onto another wolf. But nothing happened, so I am assume the mods reconsidered and decided it wouldnt be allowed.
Honestly imagining a scenario where both you and AM are village to see what it looks like. Everyone has been pushing me about being on them/defending/even claiming im the wolf. Except wondering... sometimes the best play fr wolves is to not say anything when someone's reads are completely backwards and let them continue on and further convince themselves of what they believe (see AM/Me). And she refuses to share with the thread some pretty important information if its actually legit, and has continued to be completely avoidant, only giving certain information through MOOSE, who is happy to be the puppet that hands it out.
I used the biodome and chose the people who would go in with me, but the results said that nothing happened.
Principalement parce qu'elle est la troisième personne de votre triade collective, vous avez poussé tout le jeu. On me dit que vous devriez avoir ses informations. N'est-ce pas vrai?Why is wondering a weak position? What do you think of the fact that she wont share her information when we are this far along?
So maybe the wolf responsible for the NK wasn't in it.
you, lawper, moose, barks, and wonderingremind me who all was in it
But no one else claims to have had their actions redirected. Everyone just went in and walked around 6 feet apart. Lawper who was your target N6? Was that person restricted the next day?
So even if there were wolves amongst that group, it seems like nothing at all happened so we have no way of knowing who did what.
I think my vote is going to wonder at this point, honestly
Same, my action went throughyeah I went in and nothing happened to my action
You can put mine there too if you want.
Principalement parce qu'elle est la troisième personne de votre triade collective, vous avez poussé tout le jeu. On me dit que vous devriez avoir ses informations. N'est-ce pas vrai?
Quand avez-vous découvert cela?All I know is that she is the government calling about guns. I didnt know what it does or means - I found out because snowy sent me my own self-watcher item that night so I was able to see the person who acted on me, and thats when I got the government asking for guns night results. Its obviously an investigative role because nothing happened to anyone that got the message.
On ne vous dit pas si vos articles sont trop puissants ou s'ils ne seront pas acceptés?The biodome was supposed to redirect all the actions of the people that went inside. We had only caught one wolf at that point, so odds were fair that we could guess two wolves out of 5 random people and maybe get the NK redirected onto another wolf. But nothing happened, so I am assume the mods reconsidered and decided it wouldnt be allowed.
Donc le biodôme était N6 quand personne n'est mort ... tout le monde est d'accord pour dire que leurs actions se sont déroulées normalement? Parce que s'ils ne l'ont pas fait, alors quelque chose de suspect (comme la conversion) est définitivement arrivé cette nuit-làBut no one else claims to have had their actions redirected. Everyone just went in and walked around 6 feet apart. Lawper who was your target N6? Was that person restricted the next day?
So even if there were wolves amongst that group, it seems like nothing at all happened so we have no way of knowing who did what.
Je n'aime toujours pas la coïncidence qu'elle est le gouvernement mais jboo a également été décrit comme ayant à voir avec le gouvernement dans mon message rezAll I know is that she is the government calling about guns. I didnt know what it does or means - I found out because snowy sent me my own self-watcher item that night so I was able to see the person who acted on me, and thats when I got the government asking for guns night results. Its obviously an investigative role because nothing happened to anyone that got the message.
Quand avez-vous découvert cela?
Has any other role/ability been described as having to do with the government?Je n'aime toujours pas la coïncidence qu'elle est le gouvernement mais jboo a également été décrit comme ayant à voir avec le gouvernement dans mon message rez
Je me demande juste et jboo pour autant que je sacheHas any other role/ability been described as having to do with the government?
On ne vous dit pas si vos articles sont trop puissants ou s'ils ne seront pas acceptés?
Donc le biodôme était N6 quand personne n'est mort ... tout le monde est d'accord pour dire que leurs actions se sont déroulées normalement? Parce que s'ils ne l'ont pas fait, alors quelque chose de sommaire (comme la conversion) est définitivement arrivé cette nuit-là
Non, je voulais dire quand as-tu finalement associé Wondering à ce rôle?N5 Results
Non, je voulais dire quand as-tu finalement associé Wondering à ce rôle?
Qu'est-ce que mayo vous en a dit? Je ne savais pas que j'en serais jamais venu à considérer comme une option réaliste.When she lynched snowy and told me "we have bigger fish to fry." At the same time I had been grilling her to give up some info, moose stepped in and said "cubs, youre good 🙂" ... i asked mayo what he thought about it because he was PM partners with Moose who was PM partners with Wondering. So I assumed at that point maybe it was some kind of seering mechanism if they knew I was village, so I voted snowy and it flipped a wolf. So village points there... but at this point why not come out and give your full list of everyone who is cleared thats left, if thats really what youre doing? And why wouldnt you have seered barks this entire game yet?
ETA: prior to the fish fry message, I asked when she was going to give me some info on her role and she said "give me til tomorrow," and has totally avoided me ever since.
Qu'est-ce que mayo vous en a dit? Je ne savais pas que j'en serais jamais venu à considérer comme une option réaliste.
I'm still feeling suspicious vibes toward snowy. She keeps throwing shade at people and I don't think the evidence of who she is choosing to send items to means much for affiliation. jboo tried to claim she was villager because she was the rezzer + most people were reading Barks as villager so she was claiming that because barks is supposedly village, jboo must be. It doesn't seem that farfetched for snowy to be a wolf sending out items to people she knows are villagers so that she can claim this as evidence that she is obviously a villager in times like these.
lynch Snow
At work last night I came up with this tinfoil:
Pippy I know you were questioning why it made sense for the wolves to kill Flushy the other night. So why would wolves choose to kill Flushy? No one has claimed they redirected this action.
These are the facts:
D4 Flushy expressed strong opinions on thread about certain players (ie Cubs is village. Mel is a wolf. AM is village). For a hand full of wolves who are probably PR hunting, what role does that sound like? That would mean that Mel is a wolf and Cubs and AM are villagers/3P (non-wolves). Then Flushy dies the next possible chance that the wolves have to night kill.
They're cool but not usually what I do with my time.
I visited the BioDome last night also! I guess some of us made a quick stop in Montreal for some fun times. Sorry some people couldn't make it 🤣
Since youre here, when exactly will we learn what you do with your time?
We have bigger fish to fry today. Maybe ask me tomorrow.
Why hold back additional information if you have it? The village needs a wolf kill.
Catfish fry under a full moon? Does sound good. Louisiana Friday Night!
Lynch Snowy
Pippy plz. Its Crawfish.
How sure are you on this?
I dont even know what Im doing anymore. Which means I need to go in the total opposite direction. And trust people I dont want to trust.
God keep our land, Glorious and Free, O Canada we stand on guard for thee
O' Caaaaaaaaanada! We stand on guuuuaaard FOOOOORRRRR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unlynch lawper
Lynch snowy
Edit: Forgot... *mic drop*
I'm choosing to trust someone. I've had Snowy on my sketchy list from the beginning, so it isn't a big leap of faith.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.