WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What about them? Did we ever figure out what they were supposed to do?

this. They were mentioned briefly at the beginning of the game and have not really been discussed since. We know that (or at least this is what I have discovered) uniting them will give the possessor some sort of knowledge or power. We know different people have the pieces and that they are not terrain dependent (they are held by that person throughout the game unless they pass it). But is there anything else we know about it? I don't know if it's useful to strategize about, but just curious. I'm not asking the holders to come out and say it, but I'm thinking this could be very helpful to the villagers to have on their side and probably game ending for the wolves to have on theirs.

At this point, I don't want to vote for emiloo again, since I think she's innocent for now.

lynch Cuit I will change if anyone comes up with more info soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Current Lynch Tally:

Emiloo 4 (cuitl, Katie8, lissa, Katie8sMate)

cuitl 4 (SOV, Trematode, HoH, zanydogz)

SOV 1 (Emiloo)

Waffles: 1

Lynch Deadline is 9AM PST.. 2 minutes remain!!

There must be a lot of wolves left if my defense couldn't save me. Never defended myself so hard. Good luck villagers!

I'll say this: cuitz was investigating emiloo last night and was thwarted. Hmmm....

There must be a lot of wolves left if my defense couldn't save me. Never defended myself so hard. Good luck villagers!

That, and there are hardly any people on here right now to give us something useful. Sorry if you're a villager emiloo :(

There is a tie, Packen is the leader for the forest. Packen you have 5 minutes to decide who will be lynched. If Packen is not available I will RNG amongst the remaining leaders and one of them will be the next decision maker.

Official Vote Tally:

Emiloo 4 (cuitl, Katie8, lissa, Katie8sMate)

cuitl 5 (SOV, Trematode, HoH, zanydogz, emiloo)

Waffles: 2

5 mintues to be sure all votes are correct..

Members don't see this ad :)
:xf: we got us a wolf!

Welp. There goes our seer. If she was a wolf then she got me. Cuitz was linked with katie8smate. Together they could investigate every swamp night. One without the other could not work. They were blocked last night trying to investigate emiloo. They were blocked the previous swamp night investigating Jamrockin. So either cuitz played a great wolf game and knew I katie8mate would trust whatever she said and would
In turn tell me gaining an ally on the thread.

If she's innocent, which I believe, then we've lost our last seers.

do you think the cow would steal my mittens too? they only have one finger. it wouldn't fit.

Perhaps if you give these to the wolves they wouldn't be able to claw us. I believe that would be a good idea, minimize at least the clawing and only have to worry about the biting. :p

The creatures of Halldora are more confused than ever....

SOV claims that there is one wolf in the Makani desert, but who is it? The votes come in being split amongst Emiloo and cuitl. Emiloo fights hard defending every word she says, "I gave SOV the spell. I am an honest and innocent creature of Halldora, I am not your malevolent creature. It is either cuitl or SOV." The deadline is winding down and a decision must be made at first it appears as though our forest leader Packen will need to break a tie, but with just seconds remaining Emiloo changes her mind and puts in the final vote that seals cuitl's fate.

The creatures of Halldora quickly begin their close around cuitl but they realize something... She does not seem scared for herself.. she is frantic looking around everywhere as though she is looking for someone. Suddenly, Katie8sMate appears. Cuitl is relieved to see him. They have been linked from the beginning of the game.. Working together to investigate the creatures of Halldora, but only when the planet is swamp-like. They stand close to each other as the other creatures of Halldora close in on them... They look at each other and suddenly evil grins appear upon their faces.. They know that if one of them dies they both die... and they don't want those stupid villagers to take their lives.. No that would be giving them way too much satisfaction...

Katie8sMate knows how to kill himself rather quickly and so he takes off the protective goggles that have been shielding him from Cuilt's death look. With one look at his partner, Cuitlamiztli, Katie8sMate's dies instantly. Cuitl quickly looks for a way to join her partner in no way will she allow her death to be at the hand of those darned villagers..She finds the White Claudia Seeds that the hippies love to snack on and begins to eat them... The hallucinations are horrible..

Cuitlamiztli begins to go crazy, "hahah... look at the purple dragons, I found the BONG!! Oohh Look, Nyanko's hat... She runs off with the hat laughing hysterically... It's soo pretty!! I need more seeds!!"

Cuitlamiztli eats too many White Claudia Seeds, eventually her hallucinations make her believe that she is covered with ants!! She must get them off, she starts flailing around like a crazy water buffalo and eventually runs head first into a tree... With her last breath she says, "What lovely, evil eyes that tree has they are looking at all of you!!" Cuitlamiztil then dies.

You have watched the suicidal deaths of Cuitlamiztil and Katie8sMate, Con Tram Nu O'c and Nu Kwa, both benevolent creatures who could investigate but were converted to malevolent creatures that were completely linked with one another they had to kill together and die together.

Night Deadline is 11AM PST.

16 players remain...

The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent

The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral

The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent

The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent

The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent
5. lissarae06

The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4

The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz

The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent

Last edited:
Wahoooo!!!' told you mate was bad too!!!!!!

motherf*ckers.

I am sooo going to kill Katie8smate in real life.

converted to malevolent creatures that were completely linked with one another they had to kill together and die together.

when-your-parents-make-a-reference-to-having-sex.gif

when-i-close-the-wrong-tab.gif
when-youre-wearing-socks-and-step-in-something-wet.gif

Warning: Any injuries obtained by spouses or family members in real life due to this game are not the responsibility of the mod or comod, by playing this game you agree to these rules and regulations...

1. You may not sue the mod or comod for injuries that have occured due to this game, this may include: minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, head trauma, coma or death..

Thank You for playing...:)

Thank you for the awesome death scene, DVMDream! GO WOLVES! :smuggrin:
[YOUTUBE]vXm0vYHggOs[/YOUTUBE]

tumblr_m5ut72hjl41rxznqco1_500.gif

I think he must have stolen this too :eek:.... want me to grab it for you?!

I feel like I contributed to this write up. This makes me happy. :D

The trees have eyyyyyyyyyes!

I feel like I contributed to this write up. This makes me happy. :D

The trees have eyyyyyyyyyes!

:laugh: Yeah those little bits made the write up pretty awesome.
Come on, where is everyone... I want to say I TOOOOOLD you so! :D:p
Even if the wolves get me tonight... at least I got two of them first :hungover:

I know everyone was pretty confused, but I think focusing on the people who voted for me is definitely a way to narrow it down a little bit. I know now everyone in that group is gonna be a wolf, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a way to narrow it down at least.

I know not**** everyone in that group.