WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*****unlynch sheepdog ****

****lynch sns****

If group is suspicious, that's more to go on.

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 4 (SOV, Varz, wildcatj, zanydogz)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Sheepdog 2 (Philliab)

Orca2011 1 (Emiloo)

Philliab 1 (resident drunkard)

Waffles: 3

Lynch Deadline is 7PM PST.. 3 minutes remaining.

Happy Lynching!! :)

***lynch philliab***
I'll drink to that.
Absolute ethanol shots anyone?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I might actually waffle to lab de philipe as well. Someone that's been in the back of my mind the past day or two...
Unlych Orca2011
Lynch Philliab

So out of the people that voted for me last time, 2 are dead :laugh:, one I completely 150% trust, and the other.... eh not so sure about Lissa to be honest.

But there are people who aren't being terribly active. Nyanko was on here high as a kite earlier ;), but I I don't remember her contirubiting much otherwise. Orca2011 hasn't been around much, SnS has been here and there...

hmmmmm
Lynch Orca2011

Really, I'm the same person I've been since you guys figured it out. If I need to spell it out I will.

No clue who to vote for so Lynch Sheeps

SnS told me she was able to heal people and I believe her at this point so I will not vote for her

On vacation with no internet. Im a villager . Can reveal name and role if needed and if I have time to type it out on my phone before the lynch is over.

Official Lynch Tally:

SnS 5 (SOV, Varz, wildcatj, zanydogz, Philliab)

Zanydogz 1 (Katie8)

Philliab 3 (resident drunkard, Trematode, Emiloo)

Sheepdog 1 (Orca2011)

Waffles: 5

Day is closed!! Check Votes.. 5 minutes..

im hurla. I lure someone away from completing night actions. I blocked petpony the first night.

*****unlynch sheepdog ****

****lynch sns****

If group is suspicious, that's more to go on.

This stuck out to me. I really don't have much to go on.

lynch philliab

Wow. Soooo many waffles.
It's past my bedtime. Yawn.

Members don't see this ad :)
This stuck out to me. I really don't have much to go on.

lynch philliab

I just told u my name and role. Im benevolent. Why is it suspicious to change my vote if i think someone else's idea is better? I think its funny how no one suspected me when I was quiet for days but was when i voted for sheep.

Wild guess: 2am?
I have to get up earlier than usual to go neuter grapes.

Whoa, I didn't convert my time zones right. I thought we still had an hour to figure this out :(

I just told u my name and role. Im benevolent. Why is it suspicious to change my vote if i think someone else's idea is better? I think its funny how no one suspected me when I was quiet for days but was when i voted for sheep.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I might have spelled it wrong :shrug:

My PI just sent me that funny word i wasnt quite sure of: we are doing grape emasculations.

Neuter sounds cooler.

What is wrong with these statements.

I am worn out.
I am still awake SDNing at 3am.
I am a rational creature.

I never said I was rational....:laugh:

But I had to come onto SDN and make sure I put in my lynch vote - WW is important. I figured this was better than being at the pub and drinking - better for my worn outness at least. :oops:

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I might have spelled it wrong :shrug:

Sorry! Ur absolutely right. Phone has stupid auto correct. Its huldra. I lure people away in the forest. Apparently im like a siren of the forest. I would Link to wiki but have no clue how on my phone.

I drink, therefore I am???

or Because I am, I drink?

I think both these statements hold some truth.....
yeah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

It is a rare, stormy day in the desert.. The rain is pounding upon our creatures.... Perhaps the storm is preventing them from being able to focus. The majority of the votes come in within the last few minutes... It seems as though everyone has some degree of suspicion... Eventually, the group turns to SnS. Has this brave tundra leader been the cause of so many deaths? They aren't sure but decide that she will be held responsible anyway... Suddenly, SnS reveals her true form, that of the Heavenly Dragon, Tianlong. However, it is too late for the creatures of Halldora to back down and change their minds as someone has already pestered a scorpion and sent it straight at SnS. The creatures of Halldora watch in horror as the scorpion stings SnS over and over again until she finally succumbs to the poison. You have killed SnS, Tianlong, benevolent creature who could heal injured players during the day.

Night Deadline is 9PM PST. (A new tundra leader will be voted for during the next lynch cycle.)

15 players remain....

The Locke Forest:
1. Packen
2. kakurubird-Kulshedra The Dragon- malevolent
3. krist-Leib-Olmai-benevolent
4. Mrs. Krist/Foxhunter-Agathion-benevolent
5. Mrs. SOV-Selki-benevolent

The Montego Forest:
1. squirrels-?????
2. Ivorypolarbear- The White Stag- benevolent
3. Abbercadaver- Back-in-Time Bird- neutral
4. Philliab
5. TimeWarner-Chinese Fox-neutral

The Zora Tundra:
1. nohika-Fyglia-benevolent
2. katie8
3. wildcatj
4. SnS-Tianlong-benevolent
5. EquineConstant- Piasa- neutral
6. Katie8sMate- Nu Kwa- benevolent turned malevolent

The Neva Tundra:
1. Orca2011
2. Wolfspeaker- Water Leaper-malevolent
3. holdonhope
4. Minnerbelle-Qilin-benevolent
5. Saltz-Taliesin-benevolent

The Keb Desert:
1. Trematode
2. Devyn-Singa
3. SOV
4. PetPony-Bas Celik-malevolent
5. lissarae06

The Makani Desert:
1. Cuit- Con Tram Nu O'c- benevolent turned malevolent
2. Jamrockin-Apsara-benevolent
3. heylodeb- Boygen the Troll- malevolent
4. FTB-Khepri-benevolent
5. Emiloo4

The Misty Swamp:
1. zanydogz
2. nyanko
3. Jemappellejane-Roperite-malevolent
4. varz

The Raviv Swamp:
1. sheepdog
2. dyachei- Inugpasugssk- benevolent
3. Abney-The Marine Lion-neutral
4. LIS-Egyptian Sphinx-benevolent
5. WTF-Whirling Whimpus-malevolent

I have been the only one sticking up for SnS the whole game and she ends up being exactly what I said she was:mad: I would look in the votes for her to find the next wolf. I also agree with whoever said that certain wolves can only kill during certain terrains so it may be a good sign that there have been mo deaths recently, maybe there are only one or two left:thumbup:

how I feel about this game.

When-you-accidentally-see-something-gross-online.gif

I'm sort of like this....

tumblr_m6egavqrHu1r961e7.gif

Oh wait, that was Cuit and Katie8smate :smuggrin:

You guys did it wrong. You're supposed to lynch wolves
I see nothing wrong with what they're doing. But then again, I look like this so I see where you might disagree:

catoblepasII-1.jpg

Go wolves!

*******************************************I see nothing wrong with what they're doing. But then again, I look like this so I see where you might disagree:

catoblepasII-1.jpg

Go wolves!

You aren't pretty, I'll give you that. Sucks tha you're also wrong

;)

Arg. Sorry sns... I really thought you could have been converted.

That s(cks.

Will y'all please start posting some information. There has to have been a whole bunch of item investigations done that you can share.

There is no reason to hold back now.

I am literally begging you.

I don't want to guess.

And even if I die, PLEASE listen to this advice.