You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I keep quiet until I see if everyone is going to bandwagon me or not. If you notice, I didn't flip out when I had one vote less than you. You had 2 whole votes and got really defensive. That sets off red flags to me.
I was also at work when I discovered I had two lynch votes against me.
In the 2+ hours it takes me to get home and devote time to this game, it could have snowballed.
If I had been home and sitting cozy in front of the computer, I would have waited. But I wasnt home. I also did not want you to lynch me. Like I said, bad things happen.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was also at work when I discovered I had two lynch votes against me.
In the 2+ hours it takes me to get home and devote time to this game, it could have snowballed.
If I had been home and sitting cozy in front of the computer, I would have waited. But I wasnt home. I also did not want you to lynch me. Like I said, bad things happen.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt until someone has some solid proof against you. I probably would have done something similar if I was in your shoes.
Where is DocE?
He usually has some form of opinion about these things....
What is your take, DocE?
You are still being rather quiet... ????? (Very unusual.. 😉)
He usually has some form of opinion about these things....
What is your take, DocE?
You are still being rather quiet... ????? (Very unusual.. 😉)
CURRENT LYNCH TALLY:
PJ Meowerton - 14 (DVMDream, SNS, DocE, wldlfstdnt, wolfspeaker, cuit, nohika, trem, WTF, dyachei, Swings, hedgie, Zany, foxhunter)
Cuitjdsiasfoiasn - 1 (wildcatj)
bbeventer - 1 (Lupin21)
Waffles: 5
I voted to lynch trem
Erm, I never asked you to give your role. I never said keep your mouth shut. I simply hit the RNG button, as did Lupin, hence you having two votes only an hour into the lynch. Why are you so angry with me? 😕
I'm going to STFU now and hope PJ is a bad person.
I try to base my lynch votes on evidence brought forth by another player or by items/roles that I have or that my teammates have.
Not RNGing someone and lynching them when they get defensive about it. 🙄
Unless there are holes in their defense. That has happened before.
I try to base my lynch votes on evidence brought forth by another player or by items/roles that I have or that my teammates have.
Not RNGing someone and lynching them when they get defensive about it. 🙄
Unless there are holes in their defense. That has happened before.
CURRENT LYNCH TALLY:
PJ Meowerton - 14 (DVMDream, SNS, DocE, wldlfstdnt, wolfspeaker, cuit, nohika, trem, WTF, dyachei, Swings, hedgie, Zany, foxhunter)
Cuitjdsiasfoiasn - 1 (wildcatj)
bbeventer - 1 (Lupin21)
Trematode - 1 (PJ Meowerton)
Waffles: 5
(sorry!)
PJ Meowerton - 14 (DVMDream, SNS, DocE, wldlfstdnt, wolfspeaker, cuit, nohika, trem, WTF, dyachei, Swings, hedgie, Zany, foxhunter)
Cuitjdsiasfoiasn - 1 (wildcatj)
bbeventer - 1 (Lupin21)
Trematode - 1 (PJ Meowerton)
Waffles: 5
(sorry!)
I'm going to STFU now and hope PJ is a bad person.
I try to base my lynch votes on evidence brought forth by another player or by items/roles that I have or that my teammates have.
Not RNGing someone and lynching them when they get defensive about it. 🙄
Unless there are holes in their defense. That has happened before.
lol there is never "evidence" in WW, its all hearsay, if this was an evidence based game it wouldn't be any fun
Well, I am leaving...
I have nothing better to go with so my vote is not changing.
I love how everyone disappears right before the end of a lynch... 🙄
I have nothing better to go with so my vote is not changing.
I love how everyone disappears right before the end of a lynch... 🙄
lol there is never "evidence" in WW, its all hearsay, if this was an evidence based game it wouldn't be any fun
Generally, when someone says "I investigated So and So and they are a wolf! Lynch them! Protect me!", they are usually right. 🙄
I choose not to vote this time...I'm just not confident that PJ is 100% bad. 😕
Neither am I.
But I am also not going to just sit there and twidle my thumbs while everyone else does the hard work and attempts to get information moving around in this game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love how everyone disappears right before the end of a lynch... 🙄
It's Saturday evening. They might be getting their drink on.
Sorry all I am here, just caught up on the thread, currently sitting at urgent care bc I attempted to flip into a foam pit and injured my ankle haha I'm too old for this stuff!
I'll trust dvmdreams info for now, I think we should at least test it, it's the only way were ever gonna know.
####lynch pj####
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
I'll trust dvmdreams info for now, I think we should at least test it, it's the only way were ever gonna know.
####lynch pj####
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
It's Saturday evening. They might be getting their drink on.
No. It's only 1pm lol 😛
Generally, when someone says "I investigated So and So and they are a wolf! Lynch them! Protect me!", they are usually right. 🙄
I've never seen anyone do that this early in the game, maybe at the very end? but I dunno if I've ever seen someone do that in general, that would be very stupid to post in the open forum.
My point was that in the first few rounds there is usually no information, so your only choice is RNG, I mean seriously, first round of lynch? is that ever based on "evidence" and the "evidence" for me was that I'm "guilty" not that I'm a wolf so don't try to twist it into that to solidify your safety. I don't know why you are so scared, I'm clearly going to be lynched
final LYNCH TALLY:
PJ Meowerton - 15(DVMDream, SNS, DocE, wldlfstdnt, wolfspeaker, cuit, nohika, WTF, dyachei, Swings, hedgie, Zany, fhunter, Krist, nordicat)
Cuitjdsiasfoiasn - 1 (wildcatj)
bbeventer - 1 (Lupin21)
Trematode - 1 (PJ Meowerton)
Waffles: 5
Day is closed results pending.
PJ Meowerton - 15(DVMDream, SNS, DocE, wldlfstdnt, wolfspeaker, cuit, nohika, WTF, dyachei, Swings, hedgie, Zany, fhunter, Krist, nordicat)
Cuitjdsiasfoiasn - 1 (wildcatj)
bbeventer - 1 (Lupin21)
Trematode - 1 (PJ Meowerton)
Waffles: 5
Day is closed results pending.
CURRENT LYNCH TALLY:
PJ Meowerton - 15 (DVMDream, SNS, DocE, wldlfstdnt, wolfspeaker, cuit, nohika, WTF, dyachei, Swings, hedgie, Zany, foxhunter, krist, nordicat)
Cuitjdsiasfoiasn - 1 (wildcatj)
bbeventer - 1 (Lupin21)
Trematode - 1 (PJ Meowerton)
Waffles: 6
PJ Meowerton - 15 (DVMDream, SNS, DocE, wldlfstdnt, wolfspeaker, cuit, nohika, WTF, dyachei, Swings, hedgie, Zany, foxhunter, krist, nordicat)
Cuitjdsiasfoiasn - 1 (wildcatj)
bbeventer - 1 (Lupin21)
Trematode - 1 (PJ Meowerton)
Waffles: 6
I've never seen anyone do that this early in the game, maybe at the very end? but I dunno if I've ever seen someone do that in general, that would be very stupid to post in the open forum.
My point was that in the first few rounds there is usually no information, so your only choice is RNG, I mean seriously, first round of lynch? is that ever based on "evidence" and the "evidence" for me was that I'm "guilty" not that I'm a wolf so don't try to twist it into that to solidify your safety. I don't know why you are so scared, I'm clearly going to be lynched
All I can say is that I hope that nobody is wrong about you.
And the first few votes are based off little evidence. Doesn't mean I have to sit back, be silent, and lose any contributions I could make to this game. That's just how I roll.
As the day winds on, folks wander to and fro on errands, waiting for another to come forward with information.
Suddenly DVMD comes running down the road from Hot Shot, a town which has factored heavily in the dealings of our parish of late. "PJ is guilty!" she exclaims.
"Guilty of what?" ask the townspeople. A debate ensues, does guilty mean wolf? Do we trust DVM's source? When does this day close, anyway? Trematode seems mighty paranoid still, vocally defending herself from ...one vote?
But the evidence against PJ, whatever it is is good enough for most of our voting citizens. They march her out to the gallows, uncertain but convinced it must be done. PJ protests! "I am a villager, just a criminal one! You want a name? It's Amy Burley!!" the mods are listening. FTB looks quizzical - who the eff is that?! Oh that chick from the show.... Yeah....
Ok, back to lynching. PJ is strung up, the noose tightens and the floor drops away. But PJ does not strangle, she hangs by her neck laughing. "hahahahaha! You thought rope could Kill me? I am Russell Edgington! vampire King of mississippi! I ripped out the spine of a news anchor on live TV!"
This tirade is cut short by the executioner staking PJ through the throat. PJ Meowerton, Russell Edgington - wolf is dead.
It is now Night 3 - get me those PMs!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.Packen - Lochlan
4. Lupin21
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3.Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
Suddenly DVMD comes running down the road from Hot Shot, a town which has factored heavily in the dealings of our parish of late. "PJ is guilty!" she exclaims.
"Guilty of what?" ask the townspeople. A debate ensues, does guilty mean wolf? Do we trust DVM's source? When does this day close, anyway? Trematode seems mighty paranoid still, vocally defending herself from ...one vote?
But the evidence against PJ, whatever it is is good enough for most of our voting citizens. They march her out to the gallows, uncertain but convinced it must be done. PJ protests! "I am a villager, just a criminal one! You want a name? It's Amy Burley!!" the mods are listening. FTB looks quizzical - who the eff is that?! Oh that chick from the show.... Yeah....
Ok, back to lynching. PJ is strung up, the noose tightens and the floor drops away. But PJ does not strangle, she hangs by her neck laughing. "hahahahaha! You thought rope could Kill me? I am Russell Edgington! vampire King of mississippi! I ripped out the spine of a news anchor on live TV!"
This tirade is cut short by the executioner staking PJ through the throat. PJ Meowerton, Russell Edgington - wolf is dead.
It is now Night 3 - get me those PMs!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.
4. Lupin21
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.
3.
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6.
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
As the day winds on, folks wander to and fro on errands, waiting for another to come forward with information.
Suddenly DVMD comes running down the road from Hot Shot, a town which has factored heavily in the dealings of our parish of late. "PJ is guilty!" she exclaims.
"Guilty of what?" ask the townspeople. A debate ensues, does guilty mean wolf? Do we trust DVM's source? When does this day close, anyway? Trematode seems mighty paranoid still, vocally defending herself from ...one vote?
But the evidence against PJ, whatever it is is good enough for most of our voting citizens. They march her out to the gallows, uncertain but convinced it must be done. PJ protests! "I am a villager, just a criminal one! You want a name? It's Amy Burley!!" the mods are listening. FTB looks quizzical - who the eff is that?! Oh that chick from the show.... Yeah....
Ok, back to lynching. PJ is strung up, the noose tightens and the floor drops away. But PJ does not strangle, she hangs by her neck laughing. "hahahahaha! You thought rope could Kill me? I am Russell Edgington! vampire King of mississippi! I ripped out the spine of a news anchor on live TV!"
This tirade is cut short by the executioner staking PJ through the throat. PJ Meowerton, Russell Edgington - wolf is dead.
It is now Night 3 - get me those PMs!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.Packen - Lochlan
4. Lupin21
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3.Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6.PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
******
it was worth a shot!******Aha! I KNEW Amy was too obscure a role!!!!! I totally need to start trusting my gut more!!!!!
Way to go DVM!!
Ok...now i'm really off. Almost 5pm! 😀
Ok...now i'm really off. Almost 5pm! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, she actually had me pretty fooled. Good call guys.
😱 Awesome job DVM and those who refused to waffle 😳
Whoa haha that was awesome. I was befuddled. No idea how you guys can figure all this out haha 😀

Pj almost had me waffle, but the role was too obscure, glad I stuck with it!!!
Bye, bye wolfie!! 😀
*********************************************************
Yay!!! PJ is deads!!!!! meanie face wolf!
*********************************************************
Yay!!! PJ is deads!!!!! meanie face wolf!
*********************************************************
*********************************************************
Yay!!! PJ is deads!!!!! meanie face wolf!
![]()
*********************************************************
******:cry:***********
What is waffle?
A breakfast food....![]()
Lol kidding. It's when you change your mind
a delicious breakfast food....![]()
ftfy
Lol kidding. It's when you change your mind
Okay good that's what I thought 😛
A breakfast food....![]()
Oh you jokester, you!
Woohoo!
Good job DVMD and source!
Good job DVMD and source! Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where is DocE?
He usually has some form of opinion about these things....
What is your take, DocE?
You are still being rather quiet... ????? (Very unusual.. 😉)
On a boat. This is my vacation weekend. I check WW when my gf let's me.
******:cry:***********
*******************
NO sympathy for you wolfie!!!! You deserved to be lynched for taking me and my partner in chaos out on night one.
Keep up the good work guys!!!
********************
Also you all killed my avatar. 🙁
But it was a successful wolf lynch, so 🙂
But it was a successful wolf lynch, so 🙂
checking in again....
DVMD was right? Is her wolf-lag finally over?
Well, no thanks to me I guess we know what guilt means!
And now back to MrsSov... btw, she says "hi. "
DVMD was right? Is her wolf-lag finally over?
Well, no thanks to me I guess we know what guilt means!
And now back to MrsSov... btw, she says "hi. "
checking in again....
DVMD was right? Is her wolf-lag finally over?
Well, no thanks to me I guess we know what guilt means!
And now back to MrsSov... btw, she says "hi. "
I don't know about this... I just happened to be the lucky person to receive the information.
Tell, MrsSOV hello!!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
