You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
soooo, when is lynch deadline? (unless we have plurality)
***lynch PJ*** for now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soooo, when is lynch deadline? (unless we have plurality)
I didn't see one w/the results post, unless I'm going blind!
Sorry dvm, but ill call everyone to question at some point. What xaclty did you find that peejwas guilty of?
I'd still trust your info over nothing, I just don't understand it entirely haha.
Also, ambiguous roles will die for being ambiguous. We have to accept that happens sometimes. If a seer of some sort says they were guilty I think its better odds than letting them go and not knowing the limitations and strength of the seer (and potentially letting a wolf go that was correctly seered).
I'd still trust your info over nothing, I just don't understand it entirely haha.
Also, ambiguous roles will die for being ambiguous. We have to accept that happens sometimes. If a seer of some sort says they were guilty I think its better odds than letting them go and not knowing the limitations and strength of the seer (and potentially letting a wolf go that was correctly seered).
Sorry dvm, but ill call everyone to question at some point. What xaclty did you find that peejwas guilty of?
I'd still trust your info over nothing, I just don't understand it entirely haha.
Also, ambiguous roles will die for being ambiguous. We have to accept that happens sometimes. If a seer of some sort says they were guilty I think its better odds than letting them go and not knowing the limitations and strength of the seer (and potentially letting a wolf go that was correctly seered).
We do not know that answer. Only that she was found to be "guilty". From what it appears the role is a tracking role that only reveals "guilty" or "not guilty". I think it is better than nothing. If someone has more solid information than this, I will gladly change. But this is much better than any RNG, IMO. If PJ wants to clarify why she could have been possibly found to be "guilty", I will change (depending upon what it is). But for now, my vote stays.
k
Sorry dvm, but ill call everyone to question at some point. What xaclty did you find that peejwas guilty of?
I'd still trust your info over nothing, I just don't understand it entirely haha.
Also, ambiguous roles will die for being ambiguous. We have to accept that happens sometimes. If a seer of some sort says they were guilty I think its better odds than letting them go and not knowing the limitations and strength of the seer (and potentially letting a wolf go that was correctly seered).
We won't know what "guilty" means until we test it and figure it out. We can't know if this is a full seer or a partial seer until we further find out, either by further investigation or by a lynch. Yes, it would suck if PJ is only ambiguous and a thief but it is better than using a RNG and potentially losing a seer, angel or protector.
Do what you wish. I am only the messenger.
Thank GOD I can talk normally. Sorry about the weird comments guys. I was given vamp blood which makes me talk like I'm on crack and has the lovely side effect of making me...um...want to make a pass at anyone who asked a question on the thread, so sorry about that.
DVMD: do you trust your source? I understand what you're saying, but just wanna make sure you trust whoever it is before I place my vote.
DVMD: do you trust your source? I understand what you're saying, but just wanna make sure you trust whoever it is before I place my vote.
Thank GOD I can talk normally. Sorry about the weird comments guys. I was given vamp blood which makes me talk like I'm on crack and has the lovely side effect of making me...um...want to make a pass at anyone who asked a question on the thread, so sorry about that.
DVMD: do you trust your source? I understand what you're saying, but just wanna make sure you trust whoever it is before I place my vote.
Yes, it is has been confirmed that my source is who they claim to be.
Peej, are you comfortable revealing your role to your group or someone in it via PM? It may be a good idea at this point.
I already did, LOL, I'm a V addict, each night I can break into a new players house to see if they have V, I get to find out if they are home or not, nothing too exciting
Yes, it is has been confirmed that my source is who they claim to be.
how can someone be confirmed so early in the game? we've only had one day/night
I already did, LOL, I'm a V addict, each night I can break into a new players house to see if they have V, I get to find out if they are home or not, nothing too exciting
how can someone be confirmed so early in the game? we've only had one day/night
Last night was Night 2.
I think she means your role name, not what your role does. A role name may help you. Your role is just ambiguous right now and could be wolfie or that of an ambiguous character.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry. My best friend was in town for this morning before she heads back to vet school. 🙁
I KNEW zany was on V. I'm so smart. I don't THINK pj is a rattray? Actually I have no idea, but mostly weren't they suppliers? I know Jason was addicted with his girlfriend for a while?
I KNEW zany was on V. I'm so smart. I don't THINK pj is a rattray? Actually I have no idea, but mostly weren't they suppliers? I know Jason was addicted with his girlfriend for a while?
I'm leaving for a bit.
Don't know when day closes but at this point I haven't been given anything substantial to change my vote.
Don't know when day closes but at this point I haven't been given anything substantial to change my vote.
Oh also, I got an answer from trem. It was.....vague?
Oh also, I got an answer from trem. It was.....vague?
You mean about the bad thing that would happen?
*if she died I mean
You mean about the bad thing that would happen?
Yeah, and she answered that. But I don't know I feel about it. There was no how or why explained.

Last night was Night 2.
I think she means your role name, not what your role does. A role name may help you. Your role is just ambiguous right now and could be wolfie or that of an ambiguous character.
hmm I'm a little hesitant to do that, I'd consider just telling someone from my house
I'll PM DVMD
I'm leaving for a bit.
Don't know when day closes but at this point I haven't been given anything substantial to change my vote.
I'll PM DVMD
Possibly not the best choice, in the interest of time. If voting closes before DVMD gets back, you're up Poop Creek (which borders the southern edge of Bon Temps, right?
)Would someone else die if she was lynched? Like, the first/last person to vote for her or something?
Details weren't given
Possibly not the best choice, in the interest of time. If voting closes before DVMD gets back, you're up Poop Creek (which borders the southern edge of Bon Temps, right?)
crap
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whens voting close? I'm tempted to wait until someone else from my house comes online to share my role, I really don't want to post it prematurely
I PM'd BB
I PM'd BB
I wish you could pm me. Sigh.
I wish you could pm me. Sigh.
Can't you pm me?
Can't you pm me?
Night cycles
Day will close in... An hour and a half? Unless there is protesting.
Can someone get me an unofficial tally? I'm on my phone :/
Can someone get me an unofficial tally? I'm on my phone :/
Hour and a half is great. Gives me time to get home and check pj's info.
So PJ shared her(?) role with me. What she is saying fits with the character according to wiki and is pretty specific. If we think vampires are bad guys then we should probably hold on lynching her? Though her role sounds like she could be neutral. Kind of morally ambiguous in my opinion.
I'll wait a little longer to cast my vote, not like my vote will sway the outcome or anything at this point anyway
So PJ shared her(?) role with me. What she is saying fits with the character according to wiki and is pretty specific. If we think vampires are bad guys then we should probably hold on lynching her? Though her role sounds like she could be neutral. Kind of morally ambiguous in my opinion.
Well that makes me not want to lynch her.
Unlynch PJ
But who should we lynch instead? I'm going to read back through a little bit to see if I can pick up on anything.
So PJ shared her(?) role with me. What she is saying fits with the character according to wiki and is pretty specific. If we think vampires are bad guys then we should probably hold on lynching her? Though her role sounds like she could be neutral. Kind of morally ambiguous in my opinion.
My problem is, I already know of some vampires that are villagers.
Ugh, I hate neutral characters. Also I don't think we can generalize vampire=bad at this point in time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My problem is, I already know of some vampires that are villagers.
You can be sure about that at this point?
My problem is, I already know of some vampires that are villagers.
Yeah I really can't see Eric or Bill being wolves but on the other hand, I can definitely see Russel being a wolf.
I'm not assuming all of the vampires are bad. There are SEVERAL good ones in both books and show
You can be sure about that at this point?
Yes.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K