You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
She was presented to me as a villager so she was unless she was converted
but she was a convertible villager
Uh. She might have been a villager but I'm gonna call that one not an entirely bad lynch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, at least she was looking to convert. That's better than lynching a normal villager IMO.
It sounds like she WAS a villager, but she was "just waiting for a chance to be converted"....She was presented to me as a villager so she was unless she was converted
.
Last edited:
So she could have been converted just like anyone else here. She was still counting as a villager at that point and it has dropped our villager numbers down by 1 more, regardless of her ability to be converted or not.
lupin, no discussing strategy/what happened after you're dead. and post in *******blah blah blah********
Now that you are dead, you are supposed to post between stars like this
*************
I'm dead.
************
Also you can't discuss game strategy once you die.
*************
I'm dead.
************
Also you can't discuss game strategy once you die.
Last edited:
.
Last edited:
So she could have been converted just like anyone else here. She was still counting as a villager at that point and it has dropped our villager numbers down by 1 more, regardless of her ability to be converted or not.
We don't know that it was "just like anyone else here." She could have had greatly increased odds off a successful conversion, or she could have even been an automatic convert after a certain number of days/nights.
You can't post strategy any more. And all of your posts need to be in stars...
Like this....
***************
blah blah blah
**************
Like this....
***************
blah blah blah
**************
Last edited:
Haha I actually said to her in PMs I was surprised Debbie was a villager. But that is what the mods said she was.
And my previous post was done before refreshing so I didn't realize results had been posted
And my previous post was done before refreshing so I didn't realize results had been posted
So she could have been converted just like anyone else here. She was still counting as a villager at that point and it has dropped our villager numbers down by 1 more, regardless of her ability to be converted or not.
or she could have been an auto-convert
I'd still rather have lynched her than a true villager.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So she could have been converted just like anyone else here. She was still counting as a villager at that point and it has dropped our villager numbers down by 1 more, regardless of her ability to be converted or not.
So you think it is bad that someone who was waiting for the chance to convert got lynched?
.
Last edited:
And who says. I certainly wasn't given any info that led me to believe that.
the mods said. In their write-up🙄
Stars lupin...you dead. Sowieee 🙄
Well, villager yes, convertible yes. So I guess not the worst lynch ever?
Well, villager yes, convertible yes. So I guess not the worst lynch ever?
Waiting for a chance to convert? May have gotten a chatactrr similar to Benedict arnold who went evil after a few rounds in the history of the WWorld.
I warned lupin repeatedly that her responses on pm were contradictory and I wanted to believe her but she was actively feeding me contradicting info. Idk if she was a villager forever, or temporarily, but she was unreliable if feeding villagers seeking her help active misinformation.
I warned lupin repeatedly that her responses on pm were contradictory and I wanted to believe her but she was actively feeding me contradicting info. Idk if she was a villager forever, or temporarily, but she was unreliable if feeding villagers seeking her help active misinformation.
We don't know that it was "just like anyone else here." She could have had greatly increased odds off a successful conversion, or she could have even been an automatic convert after a certain number of days/nights.
So what... she still counted as villager numbers at that point and we lost another number... that is what wins the game right? Keeping enough villagers around so that the wolves don't gain numbers on us...
Sweetie, your head got blown off by a shotgun. You're very, very dead, I think! (I think?)There has been no confirmation that I am dead. When there is, I will definitely not rock the boat. Unless I've miss something, in which case 😳 I will not do it again!
********************
Ok, so this thing moves fast for once after I'm dead! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************
Ok, so this thing moves fast for once after I'm dead! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
************************
There has been no confirmation that I am dead. When there is, I will definitely not rock the boat. Unless I've miss something, in which case 😳 I will not do it again!
Um, in the write up you died. So yeah, you're dead.
There has been no confirmation that I am dead. When there is, I will definitely not rock the boat. Unless I've miss something, in which case 😳 I will not do it again!
And while your hate for me is misplaced.... Edit your posts to nothing. Tons of game strategy in them.
So what... she still counted as villager numbers at that point and we lost another number... that is what wins the game right? Keeping enough villagers around so that the wolves don't gain numbers on us...
This feels like you are being purposefully obtuse.
So what... she still counted as villager numbers at that point and we lost another number... that is what wins the game right? Keeping enough villagers around so that the wolves don't gain numbers on us...
But if she was autoconvertable we would have lost her as a number anyways and the wolves would have gained one.
So what... she still counted as villager numbers at that point and we lost another number... that is what wins the game right? Keeping enough villagers around so that the wolves don't gain numbers on us...
If she was an autoconvert (which is what it sounds like) then keeping her around would just increase wolf numbers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doc, want to address my questions about Nordicat now?
Repeating this while he is around....
I want a real answer. Not your BS... it is irrelevant.
Repeating this while he is around....
I want a real answer. Not your BS... it is irrelevant.
This again....🙄 *sigh*
This again....🙄 *sigh*
I'm not the only one who has suspicion about this....
No one knows if she was an autoconvert or just easier to convert and we never will, but she was not a wolf at that time. Yes, it was a better lynch than getting a normal villager.
I'm not the only one who has suspicion about this....
No one knows if she was an autoconvert or just easier to convert and we never will, but she was not a wolf at that time. Yes, it was a better lynch than getting a normal villager.
I agree with all of this
I'm not the only one who has suspicion about this....
No one knows if she was an autoconvert or just easier to convert and we never will, but she was not a wolf at that time. Yes, it was a better lynch than getting a normal villager.
Which means it was better than lynching me.
BTW, don't go lynching me later based on your "suspicions" if DocE doesn't respond in a timely fashion.
Which means it was better than lynching me.
BTW, don't go lynching me later based on your "suspicions" if DocE doesn't respond in a timely fashion.
Maybe you care to clear it up then.
Besides it is night right now and there won't be another lynch deadline until tomorrow afternoon. So, I think the around 12 hours will be plenty of time to respond.
Maybe you care to clear it up then.
Besides it is night right now and there won't be another lynch deadline until tomorrow afternoon. So, I think the around 12 hours will be plenty of time to respond.
What do you want to know? I said in PM's that I felt PJ was the best bet, but I was hesitant on the thread. Ask away! (and yeah, if he doesn't respond in that time...)
So she could have been converted just like anyone else here. She was still counting as a villager at that point and it has dropped our villager numbers down by 1 more, regardless of her ability to be converted or not.
Thats a fair interpretation. But I'm interpreting it as she was LIKELY to convert - possibly automatically. So yeah, we lost a villager. But we may have prelynched a certain future wolf. I'm not as happy as if we got a wolf, but to me this is the next best.
What do you want to know? I said in PM's that I felt PJ was the best bet, but I was hesitant on the thread. Ask away! (and yeah, if he doesn't respond in that time...)
I would be rather surprised if he doesn't respond in that time frame. I already caught the drift that you were encouraging the PJ lynch in PMs but were hesitant on the thread. It just makes no sense as to why your actions in PMs would not correspond to your actions on the thread. If you were sure that PJ was the best bet and you were encouraging your group about it in PMs then why weren't you voting to lynch her yourself?
Well, it is night right now and I am going to give Doc time to clear this up... Off to bed it is 2AM, have to be up in 4 and 1/2 hours.
**************************
Look Stars! 🙄 Anywho, good luck and awesome gameplay to everyone!
****************************
Look Stars! 🙄 Anywho, good luck and awesome gameplay to everyone!
****************************
I would be rather surprised if he doesn't respond in that time frame. I already caught the drift that you were encouraging the PJ lynch in PMs but were hesitant on the thread. It just makes no sense as to why your actions in PMs would not correspond to your actions on the thread. If you were sure that PJ was the best bet and you were encouraging your group about it in PMs then why weren't you voting to lynch her yourself?
Well, it is night right now and I am going to give Doc time to clear this up... Off to bed it is 2AM, have to be up in 4 and 1/2 hours.
I wasn't telling my group they should vote for PJ. I just said that I felt PJ was the best bet ATM. I don't like swaying people's opinions on things I'm not 100% certain of, so I would never tell them "HEY! LISTEN! Vote for PJ!" That's all I got.
*****************
Ooooooooo - dead (and possibly drunk?) drama! Yummy!!
Bonne nuit mes amis
********************
************************
Nonsense. Only slightly tipsy and a computer that refreshes to a new page. Sigh. This cannot be what I'm known for.

****************************
************************
Nonsense. Only slightly tipsy and a computer that refreshes to a new page. Sigh. This cannot be what I'm known for.
****************************
Hey guys. Sorry I missed the lynch vote. Work got to me this time. I'll be more diligent tomorrow, I promise. 😀
So I guess we're happy that lupin was lynched? I agree that lynching a possible convert vs a regular villager is better in the long run...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I guess we're happy that lupin was lynched? I agree that lynching a possible convert vs a regular villager is better in the long run...
Not really "happy". But as far as I'm concerned we should be a lot less angst-filled than if we had snagged a straight-up normal villager. I feel like with Lupin we probably dodged a future bullet.
True Blood is so weird tonight. This season is seriously lacking.
True Blood is so weird tonight. This season is seriously lacking.
Ssshhhh!
Ssshhhh!
I didn't give anything away! The whole season has been weird, really.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K