-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
eh, like I said earlier...in the books, Tara is human. In the show, Tara is vampire. Another example, in the books, Debbie Pelt is all sorts of messed up (what I have gathered from Wikia is that there's some continuity issues with her role?). In the show, she was clearly werewolf.But theirselves aka vampire, werewolf, fairy, etc. Doesn't change.
unlynch foxhunter
lynch Lupin21
Just not adding up...
DVMD wants me dead 🙄
No, I just want the inconsistencies between what Doc said about you and what you claimed to be cleared up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, crap. He's not even here to see his handywork. Thanks for letting me play and good luck on actually killing wolves. So much for farmers sticking together.
eh, like I said earlier...in the books, Tara is human. In the show, Tara is vampire. Another example, in the books, Debbie Pelt is all sorts of messed up (what I have gathered from Wikia is that there's some continuity issues with her role?). In the show, she was clearly werewolf.
Yeah in the books Debbie is a shifter- she turned into a fox most often IIRC. In the show she is a werewolf.
Well, crap. He's not even here to see his handywork. Thanks for letting me play and good luck on actually killing wolves. So much for farmers sticking together.
Another WW Rule: Your "team" or "group" is just who you can PM. You owe no allegiance or friendship or trust to them.
Yeah in the books Debbie is a shifter- she turned into a fox most often IIRC. In the show she is a werewolf.
Is Debbie bad?
Oh, and lynch docE and everyone who vouches for him. 😡
No, I just want the inconsistencies between what Doc said about you and what you claimed to be cleared up.
His synopsis is still good enough for me to lynch on. Lying like that and having that many inconsistencies does not make for a trustworthy ally. And she hasn't negated any of what he said.
I'm not going to put it past the mods to have linked roles with 1 wolf 1 villager because mods are getting tricksy.
I'm confused.
Lupin it looks like you don't have much time left, so you may want to give a hint at who you are or what your role can do to save yourself.
Lupin it looks like you don't have much time left, so you may want to give a hint at who you are or what your role can do to save yourself.
Is Debbie bad?
Well she is a manipulative b*tch that tries to kill Sookie. In the show she gets hooked on V but then gets cleaned up and seems like a better person. Then she gets back on the V and tries to kill Sookie because of jealousy. She is bad but I wouldn't say a main villain type person. It's a tough one.
Is Debbie bad?
Debbie is a poor soul who is addicted to V half the time and cannot decide on who she actually loves. Cooter, Alcine, or one other guy whose name I can't remember. She has a hard knock life.
His synopsis is still good enough for me to lynch on. Lying like that and having that many inconsistencies does not make for a trustworthy ally. And she hasn't negated any of what he said.
I'm not going to put it past the mods to have linked roles with 1 wolf 1 villager because mods are getting tricksy.
His synopsis was confusing and very hard to follow. I had better information on PJ yesterday and had a more difficult time of getting a lynch.
Not only that, but someone else is vouching for her.. I would assume that since Abney knows her role (the name of the role) that she would be able to determine if that is or is not a good character. Seems pointless to me to lynch someone that is being vouched for.
I'm confused.
Lupin it looks like you don't have much time left, so you may want to give a hint at who you are or what your role can do to save yourself.
See above :cry: I'm still good at heart!
My questions were a pretty big hint at who Lupin is, FYI.See above :cry: I'm still good at heart!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sigh
Debbie is a poor soul who is addicted to V half the time and cannot decide on who she actually loves. Cooter, Alcine, or one other guy whose name I can't remember. She has a hard knock life.
Who tries to kill Sookie. In the books she tortures Bill. In the show she shoots Tara in the head before Sookie kills her.......
See above :cry: I'm still good at heart!
Oops sorry didn't refresh fast enough.
Imma go with Lynch Nohika for now.
His synopsis was confusing and very hard to follow. I had better information on PJ yesterday and had a more difficult time of getting a lynch.
Not only that, but someone else is vouching for her.. I would assume that since Abney knows her role (the name of the role) that she would be able to determine if that is or is not a good character. Seems pointless to me to lynch someone that is being vouched for.
even leaving out the details:
she told him one thing, went back on it and then gave a role after the fact. If she is good, I don't know that she's doing us any favors.
Dear Mod God,
I am a sad, sad were-lynx asking for a second chance at life. I would like to ask, even though I am not worthy, for a delayed hanging as to allow for the WW brood a chance to mull over the happening of the last hour?
Forever in you debt,
Debbi, aka Lupin21
I am a sad, sad were-lynx asking for a second chance at life. I would like to ask, even though I am not worthy, for a delayed hanging as to allow for the WW brood a chance to mull over the happening of the last hour?
Forever in you debt,
Debbi, aka Lupin21
My questions were a pretty big hint at who Lupin is, FYI.
So she is Debbie Pelt?
even leaving out the details:
she told him one thing, went back on it and then gave a role after the fact. If she is good, I don't know that she's doing us any favors.
Can't tell you if she can do us any favors or not... she claimed she can prove it tonight, but it is too late now.
Can't tell you if she can do us any favors or not... she claimed she can prove it tonight, but it is too late now.
Anyone can claim that to save their hide, though.
Anyone can claim that to save their hide, though.
Not many people can claim that AND have someone else back them up...
Blah...stop watching after season 2 and so many characters are added....so confusing.
Anyone can claim that to save their hide, though.
thank you for saying that. I feel like it's easy to have he said she said in these games. But when one person comes out and says I have something, letting people defend can be detrimental to villagers.
Well, hopefully DocE was right and this wasn't some huge muddled PMing mistake. Considering how both of them were posting in the thread I am thinking there could have been some miscommunication.
I am going to go get ready to go to bed. It is after 1AM here.
I am going to go get ready to go to bed. It is after 1AM here.
Official Lynch Tally:
Lupin21 - 9 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie, nordicat)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
DocE - 2 (Abney, Lupin21)
nordicat - 2 (DVMD, bbeventer)
nohika - 1 (SnS)
trematode - 1 (Cuit)
Waffles: 7
Deadline is 7pm CDT. You have 1 minute to double check that your vote is listed correctly above. 🙂
Lupin21 - 9 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie, nordicat)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
DocE - 2 (Abney, Lupin21)
nordicat - 2 (DVMD, bbeventer)
nohika - 1 (SnS)
trematode - 1 (Cuit)
Waffles: 7
Deadline is 7pm CDT. You have 1 minute to double check that your vote is listed correctly above. 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sorry I missed the lynch vote. was skyping the boyfriend and apparently it was rude of me to try to simultaneously play WW...
Psh, the bf should know better. WW drama is always number 1
Psh, the bf should know better. WW drama is always number 1
it is currently taking precedence over my preparing for my first day-o-school!it is currently taking precedence over my preparing for my first day-o-school!
It is for me, too!
I'm agonizing over this stupid game and it is making moving a slow process
it is currently taking precedence over my preparing for my first day-o-school!
And it is taking precedence over my sleeping... *looks at clock and realizes she is only going to get about 5 hours of sleep tonight*
Ugh...I'm going to try to avoid that. 🙁 Narcoleptic Nordicat with No Sleep = 😴 allllllllll dayAnd it is taking precedence over my sleeping... *looks at clock and realizes she is only going to get about 5 hours of sleep tonight*
I suppose I'll start packing. Only one beer left too. Boo on you DocE. I just didn't want you to get the best of me. I vow to return the favour one day. 😛 Thanks to those who halfheartedly gave me their trust. I don't blame you. I can only say go Villagers and you will be seeing me again.
Ugh...I'm going to try to avoid that. 🙁 Narcoleptic Nordicat with No Sleep = 😴 allllllllll day
I am a weird night owl and morning person (and by morning person I mean up until about 9-10 AM). I would love to sleep from 10AM to 6PM and then be awake during the rest of the time.
I suppose I'll start packing. Only one beer left too. Boo on you DocE. I just didn't want you to get the best of me. I vow to return the favour one day. 😛 Thanks to those who halfheartedly gave me their trust. I don't blame you. I can only say go Villagers and you will be seeing me again.
half-heartedly....half-heartedly....
You will always be my first 😍. I didn't see you on the thread, so it was addressed to those in waiting.
You will always be my first 😍. I didn't see you on the thread, so it was addressed to those in waiting.
Lol I don't show up when I'm lurking on my phone
half-heartedly....
I wouldn't say my attempts weren't very half-hearted either...
Sh*te, was Debbie Pelt really a villager!? 😱 I really, really hope not. I can't see how someone out to kill the main character could be "good"...
We are still waiting for that result...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sh*te, was Debbie Pelt really a villager!? 😱 I really, really hope not. I can't see how someone out to kill the main character could be "good"...
As a fellow farmer, I hold you responsible for an innocent life being thrown to a hysterical mob, hosted by one of your own. 👎
Day 4 Results
After a night with no deaths and some serious maenad-style celebrating, the Bon Temps residents spent most of the day hungover, but happy. They are soon reminded by Mayor Abney that they're aren't safe, and someone must be lynched. After some debating and a few votes, DocEspana stands up, points a finger at Lupin21, and cries "liar!" The residents of Bon Temps look at Lupin21 for some defense, but only a cry for compassion and justice is heard. The townspeople turn a deaf ear and quickly start to bandwagon.
While the Mayor runs off to grab the noose for lynching, one resident of Bon Temps decides to take justice into her own hands. She grabs a shotgun and blows Lupin21's head off before the crowd can react. You have killed Lupin21, Debbie Pelt, a villager but that evil were-lynch was just waiting for a chance to convert.
It is now Night 4. Deadline is 12PM PST (3PM EST).
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3.Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
After a night with no deaths and some serious maenad-style celebrating, the Bon Temps residents spent most of the day hungover, but happy. They are soon reminded by Mayor Abney that they're aren't safe, and someone must be lynched. After some debating and a few votes, DocEspana stands up, points a finger at Lupin21, and cries "liar!" The residents of Bon Temps look at Lupin21 for some defense, but only a cry for compassion and justice is heard. The townspeople turn a deaf ear and quickly start to bandwagon.
While the Mayor runs off to grab the noose for lynching, one resident of Bon Temps decides to take justice into her own hands. She grabs a shotgun and blows Lupin21's head off before the crowd can react. You have killed Lupin21, Debbie Pelt, a villager but that evil were-lynch was just waiting for a chance to convert.
It is now Night 4. Deadline is 12PM PST (3PM EST).
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.
4.
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.
3.
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6.
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
Last edited:
I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that at first Lupin said she was linked then said maybe she wasn't. And then Lupin said she had powerful people to protect her/vouch for her. And then claimed a role that had a lie in it per other members of his group.
This is.correct. I was trying to type my post under the dinner table. It had typos
She was presented to me as a villager so she was unless she was convertedSh*te, was Debbie Pelt really a villager!? 😱 I really, really hope not. I can't see how someone out to kill the main character could be "good"...
I wouldn't say my attempts weren't very half-hearted either...
No, you were gonna be my attempt at redemption. I have all the 😍 fir you two! 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K