You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
C'moooooon!!!!!
Where my Comptons at?!?!?!?! Vote for me, vote for me!!! 😀
Where my Comptons at?!?!?!?! Vote for me, vote for me!!! 😀
C'moooooon!!!!!
Where my Comptons at?!?!?!?! Vote for me, vote for me!!! 😀
Ok, since I was partially responsible for getting you to play...
unelect PJ
elect Abney
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
C'moooooon!!!!!
Where my Comptons at?!?!?!?! Vote for me, vote for me!!! 😀
I did
C'moooooon!!!!!
Where my Comptons at?!?!?!?! Vote for me, vote for me!!! 😀
Alright, alright!! Twist my arm. Geez

Unelect Dyachei
Elect Abney
Cuit, I just about chose that avatar. 👍 Decided I needed a shirtless man instead. (I need to rewatch Bones just to look at him)
It is 10:15, I am extremely tired... off to bed. 😴
Elect Abney
Now to find an avatar.....
Now to find an avatar.....
*************************************************
Sweet mother of god, I disappear from the world of SDN and I miss an AWESOME BOOK SERIES being make into a WW GAME?!!!!!!
sook-ay is miiiinnee 😀
have fun y'all 🙂
**************************************************
Sweet mother of god, I disappear from the world of SDN and I miss an AWESOME BOOK SERIES being make into a WW GAME?!!!!!!
sook-ay is miiiinnee 😀
have fun y'all 🙂
**************************************************
I have a day job for once ever and no one votes.me mayor. I see how it is. I work the shift and get the shaft. 😉
Same goes for DocE.
Legit reason to kill me, clearly.
I too was leaning towards a DocE vote, but Packen got the jump on the campaign trail 😳
Legit reason to kill me, clearly.
You always want the mayor role too badly.
Which was ironic when you started my last game as the ship's captain
elect PJ
l*********elect Packen*************
I was gonna vote for you, DocE, but your b*tching convinced me to reconsider 😛
elect nordicat. I have mad love for my felines.
Also I don't like the abney push. Just don't like it on gestalt.
I too was leaning towards a DocE vote, but Packen got the jump on the campaign trail 😳
You always want the mayor role too badly.
Which was ironic when you started my last game as the ship's captain
elect PJ
Not really crazy about winning. I just want to make it clear I was open to votes for me. Or else I'd be a hypocrit when I call out those who tried to duck the spotlight.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
P.S. don't let the eviscerated spine of a random human in my avatars hand dissuade anyone..... He donated that spine to vampire research.
I have a day job for once ever and no one votes.me mayor. I see how it is. I work the shift and get the shaft. 😉
really you got the shaft.....
did you enjoy it? 😉
😛
C'moooooon!!!!!
Where my Comptons at?!?!?!?! Vote for me, vote for me!!! 😀
I did!
l
elect nordicat. I have mad love for my felines.
Also I don't like the abney push. Just don't like it on gestalt.
What Abney push? She's in my group, why wouldn't I vote for her. Are you trying to throw suspicion off yourself already?

Haha I come back from the barn and the game has filled up and started? Sweet.
Elect Dyachei because why shouldn't a person from the bar be mayor? 🙂
Elect Dyachei because why shouldn't a person from the bar be mayor? 🙂
What Abney push? She's in my group, why wouldn't I vote for her. Are you trying to throw suspicion off yourself already?
![]()
![]()
Well I would very much like to throw suspicion off of me. 😀 you wouldnt?
Well I would very much like to throw suspicion off of me. 😀 you wouldnt?
I don't need to. I know I'm a villager 😛
Villagers ftw! 

You're just a villager. I am a sexy villager. 😛I don't need to. I know I'm a villager 😛
elect Packen
Mayor Vote:
dyachei 8 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj, cuitlamiztli, SnS)
Abney 6 (Abney, swingnsave, sheepdogpsu, DVMDream, wolfspeaker, WTF)
Packen 4 (Packen, Lupin21, nordicat, wldlfstdnt)
nohika 2 (nohika, Foxhunter)
devyn 1 (trematode)
PJ 1 (jdh)
nordicat 1 (DocE)
Seven votes remain uncast!
FYI- Mod ran 4 miles. But that has no bearing on the game.
dyachei 8 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj, cuitlamiztli, SnS)
Abney 6 (Abney, swingnsave, sheepdogpsu, DVMDream, wolfspeaker, WTF)
Packen 4 (Packen, Lupin21, nordicat, wldlfstdnt)
nohika 2 (nohika, Foxhunter)
devyn 1 (trematode)
PJ 1 (jdh)
nordicat 1 (DocE)
Seven votes remain uncast!
FYI- Mod ran 4 miles. But that has no bearing on the game.
Only a few hours in and DocE is already trying to prove innocence. Maybe it's not the pre-vetties fault you get lynched so fast..... 😉
As for your vote, why not me? 🙁
Prove nothing. I'm just trying to entertain myself a bit while im waiting for someone to reach plurality or the mod to call it. As for talking: Last time i said close to nothing and got killed at night. Time before that I literally typed not a single post on the thread (officially at least) and had every power but two used on me at the same time and then was lynched for being too quiet.
I talk. incessantly. Its my thing and it works damn well except when it gets me killed.
Im okay with that risk.Mod is bored. Night will now fall at 5pm PDT this is 6PM MDT, 7PM CDT, 8PM EDT
Mod is bored. Night will now fall at 5pm PDT this is 6PM MDT, 7PM CDT, 8PM EDT
You're awesome for including the time changes. Pacific time really screws me up for some reason.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's make this interesting.
elect Abney
elect Abney
Mod is bored. Night will now fall at 5pm PDT this is 6PM MDT, 7PM CDT, 8PM EDT
This game is in my timezone!!!!!!!!!! So happy!
Mod is bored. Night will now fall at 5pm PDT this is 6PM MDT, 7PM CDT, 8PM EDT
When is night going to end?
If I get all PMs before 8pm PDT /9pm MDT/10pm CDT/11pm EDT it will end then. If not, it will end at 7:30am PDT/8:30/9:30/10:30am Eastern.When is night going to end?
Mod is bored. Night will now fall at 5pm PDT this is 6PM MDT, 7PM CDT, 8PM EDT
All this means to me is that the roud should have ended two hours ago, an hour ago, any minute and one hour into the future.
TIME ZONES BE DAMNED! There is only one explination
It ends in 56 minutes. Clear enough?All this means to me is that the roud should have ended two hours ago, an hour ago, any minute and one hour into the future.
TIME ZONES BE DAMNED! There is only one explination
Mod is bored. Night will now fall at 5pm PDT this is 6PM MDT, 7PM CDT, 8PM EDT
Where is my time zone??? 😕

You're just a villager. I am a sexy villager. 😛
If I comment on this, MrsSOV might come find me.
ksmi- I love your avatar! 😍
Mayor Vote:
dyachei 8 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj, cuitlamiztli, SnS)
Abney 7 (Abney, swingnsave, sheepdogpsu, DVMDream, wolfspeaker, WTF, ksmi117)
Packen 4 (Packen, Lupin21, nordicat, wldlfstdnt)
nohika 2 (nohika, Foxhunter)
devyn 1 (trematode)
PJ 1 (jdh)
nordicat 1 (DocE)
Seven votes remain uncast!
FYI- Mod ran 4 miles. But that has no bearing on the game.
dyachei 8 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj, cuitlamiztli, SnS)
Abney 7 (Abney, swingnsave, sheepdogpsu, DVMDream, wolfspeaker, WTF, ksmi117)
Packen 4 (Packen, Lupin21, nordicat, wldlfstdnt)
nohika 2 (nohika, Foxhunter)
devyn 1 (trematode)
PJ 1 (jdh)
nordicat 1 (DocE)
Seven votes remain uncast!
FYI- Mod ran 4 miles. But that has no bearing on the game.
It ends in 56 minutes. Clear enough?
I do actually understand how time zones work. promise haha. just teasing... well... pretty much everyone.
so excited. for real.
DEAR FTB-
Use one timezone, and that's it. If people can't figure out the time differences by now, they don't deserve to survive.
SOV
Use one timezone, and that's it. If people can't figure out the time differences by now, they don't deserve to survive.
SOV
To: A certain pre-vet student whose PS I just commented on
Please don't lynch mean for being mean😳
You were forewarned.
SOV
Please don't lynch mean for being mean😳
You were forewarned.
SOV
Mayor Vote:
dyachei 8 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj, cuitlamiztli, SnS)
Abney 8 (Abney, swingnsave, sheepdogpsu, DVMDream, wolfspeaker, WTF, ksmi117, krist)
Packen 4 (Packen, Lupin21, nordicat, wldlfstdnt)
nohika 2 (nohika, Foxhunter)
devyn 1 (trematode)
PJ 1 (jdh)
nordicat 1 (DocE)
We have a tie! Five votes remain uncast with36 minutes left in the day... which way will it go?
dyachei 8 (dyachei, SOV, lissarae06, devyn, FFM, wildcatj, cuitlamiztli, SnS)
Abney 8 (Abney, swingnsave, sheepdogpsu, DVMDream, wolfspeaker, WTF, ksmi117, krist)
Packen 4 (Packen, Lupin21, nordicat, wldlfstdnt)
nohika 2 (nohika, Foxhunter)
devyn 1 (trematode)
PJ 1 (jdh)
nordicat 1 (DocE)
We have a tie! Five votes remain uncast with36 minutes left in the day... which way will it go?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eeeeeee! 😀
We'll go to one zone after this first day. Just getting people on the same page.DEAR FTB-
Use one timezone, and that's it. If people can't figure out the time differences by now, they don't deserve to survive.
SOV
You're awesome for including the time changes. Pacific time really screws me up for some reason.
Adding two hours is HARD . . .
I thought it was more difficult to get into vet school? Can someone corroborate this?
Adding two hours is HARD . . .
I thought it was more difficult to get into vet school? Can someone corroborate this?
I just tend to go the wrong way. 😳 What can I say, I'm a blonde.
Adding two hours is HARD . . .
I thought it was more difficult to get into vet school? Can someone corroborate this?

I must say there is a large contingent of mathematically-challenged vet students. It scares me sometimes.
When a prof starts using NUMBERS, there is a huge swelling of panic in the air.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K