You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And yay for Abney becoming mayor! 😀
Also, Mods: are we allowed to PM our groups in this game? I don't remember seeing it in the rules and considering we've had quite a few games without being able to PM, I just wanna clarify before I do anything stupidly wrong.
Sorry, missed this q- yes you may PM your groups.
just wait til we make up... you're gonna need a shower, bahhaha
just wait til we make up... you're gonna need a shower, bahhaha
Ummm...😕
just wait til we make up... you're gonna need a shower, bahhaha
😱 Peeeejcicle!!!!!
just wait til we make up... you're gonna need a shower, bahhaha
just wait til we make up... you're gonna need a shower, bahhaha

heehee....i was just kidding
****************
Glad the game got filled up. Sorry I had to miss it. Anatomy test next Wednesday so I'll be doing lots of studying between now and then. Good luck villagers.
****************
*************
balancing this out among non-players to say go wolves!
*************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh gawd. Too much chatter....
Looks like people did not get their PM's in and we have to wait until morning now? 🙁
This race took some interesting turns, let's re-cap! Early on it seemed dyachei and her backers would run away with it in a landslide election. But wait, Abney makes a late appeal to emotion to swing the tide over to herself! As the minutes count down, everyone wonders where those three players who didn't vote are. For goodness sake, they HAD 4 1/2 HOURS.
This *particular* player who didn't vote was at an open house for his two school-aged kids, then was out at an MST3K (will, rifftrax really, but...) event all night with his wife. I didn't even know the game had started.
Oops.
So pfffft. 4.5 hours. Right.
I would much rather do calculus than push electrons in o-chem rxns again.
lynch ftb for mentioning both calculus AND o-chem in the same sentence
Celebratory howls are heard throughout the night as the citizens of Bon Temps celebrate with their new mayor.
This isn't one of those 'hiding in plain sight' type of hints is it? Where it's so obvious we'll all blow it off as being too obvious to be real?
Sigh.
Wow.... you all sure talk a lot. Heading off to class... will be ditching my afternoon classes... Of course, by the time I get home some of you east coast sleepy heads may be waking up. 😛
Good morning sleepy heads! (4:30 am here, everyone I know is 😴 Stupid early am job, I can't even sleep in on my days off anymore)
*shares breakfast with everyone*
(spam and eggs w/cheese, toast with raspberry jam, and coffee!)
*shares breakfast with everyone*
(spam and eggs w/cheese, toast with raspberry jam, and coffee!)
Good morning sleepy heads! (4:30 am here, everyone I know is 😴 Stupid early am job, I can't even sleep in on my days off anymore)
*shares breakfast with everyone*
(spam and eggs w/cheese, toast with raspberry jam, and coffee!)
I am awake. Per usual. I don't sleep well. Spam....

Mornin' all! Still waiting on a couple PMs to close out night.
Deadline is 7:30am PST (10:30am EST).
STILL need PM's? Thread's been up for over 16 hours!

STILL need PM's? Thread's been up for over 16 hours!![]()
What can I say....procrastinators?

This reminds me as well.....even if you don't want to do anything at night, please PM the mods and let us know. That should prevent any unnecessary harrassement. 😉
I'm awake (unfortunately). I will probably be going back to sleep soon though. I hope my dogs allow me to anyway. They are the reason I am up.
lynch late Pmers 2 (trem, SOV)Lynch late PMers.
At work. If I am late for the lynch vote, that is why!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch late PMers.
At work. If I am late for the lynch vote, that is why!
lynch late Pmers 2 (trem, SOV)
They can't be late if we haven't reached the deadline yet.

lynch the PMers that haven't PMed yet and are forcing the rest of us to wait
Checking in.... Seems we are still waiting for night to end. I am headed into town to run some errands.
it's all relative!They can't be late if we haven't reached the deadline yet.![]()
lynch the PMers that haven't PMed yet and are forcing the rest of us to wait
This really should be "lynch FTB" as the PM peeps are not the only holdup. I just woke up and still need to get to work before I can close out. We will close earlier in the future but as it is night 1...
So outstanding PMs- you have one hour.
Oh and WS...is your avatar Angel?![]()
Why yes it is. 😉 But I prefer him in Bones. Much hunkier!
Off to the dentist, be back in a bit!
Night is closed. Results pending.
Night is closed. Results pending.
It has been almost an hour. I am terrified!
Sorry! newbie mod, almost done!It has been almost an hour. I am terrified!
Sorry! newbie mod, almost done!
no worries. mostly I'm bored at work
no worries. mostly I'm bored at work
Same here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ditto. Actually starting to look forward to classes 😱(that will last one day once they start).Same here.
ditto. Actually starting to look forward to classes ending
Ftfy
I must say there is a large contingent of mathematically-challenged vet students. It scares me sometimes.
When a prof starts using NUMBERS, there is a huge swelling of panic in the air.
Sorry! newbie mod, almost done!
Pretty sure the first time I tried to close the double WW games it took me almost 4 hours and I had SOV to rescue me halfway through. So this is really nothing 😎
Those first few days are a blur of no sleep, no life, and consciousness of anything but WW.Pretty sure the first time I tried to close the double WW games it took me almost 4 hours and I had SOV to rescue me halfway through. So this is really nothing 😎
Those first few days are a blur of no sleep, no life, and consciousness of anything but WW.
I came very close to being single
On the days we ended night later in the AM, I would still wake up in a panic that we had to close night 🙄Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K

