-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no, let me....steps forward and slaps nordicat
[YOUTUBE]SYiv76qRCkA[/YOUTUBE]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On a more serious note.... I got asked a stupid question last night that I "had" to tell the truth to.
I have a comment to the questioner if you are a villager:."please ask questions that will elicit more useful info. I am not sure how my answer to that could have helped you in any way. Find someone you trust to construct more useful questions!"
If the questioner is a wolf: "yay, wolves are stupid😛"..
I have a comment to the questioner if you are a villager:."please ask questions that will elicit more useful info. I am not sure how my answer to that could have helped you in any way. Find someone you trust to construct more useful questions!"
If the questioner is a wolf: "yay, wolves are stupid😛"..
Possibly it is because I have walked all over campus today, got stabbed in the arm, and found out that my car is in worse shape than I though, but I am suddenly really confused.
Nordi is on V, okay, DVMD is silenced, and I don't understand anything you just wrote SOV.
So someone asked you to ask better questions, and the bolded part is now your response?
Nordi is on V, okay, DVMD is silenced, and I don't understand anything you just wrote SOV.
On a more serious note.... I got asked a stupid question last night that I "had" to tell the truth to.
I have a comment to the questioner if you are a villager:."please ask questions that will elicit more useful info. I am not sure how my answer to that could have helped you in any way. Find someone you trust to construct more useful questions!"
If the questioner is a wolf: "yay, wolves are stupid😛"..
So someone asked you to ask better questions, and the bolded part is now your response?
I'm gathering someone asked SOV a question last night that he found stupid. And he is mocking the wolves if it was one.Possibly it is because I have walked all over campus today, got stabbed in the arm, and found out that my car is in worse shape than I though, but I am suddenly really confused.
Nordi is on V, okay, DVMD is silenced, and I don't understand anything you just wrote SOV.
So someone asked you to ask better questions, and the bolded part is now your response?
I'm gathering someone asked SOV a question last night that he found stupid. And he is mocking the wolves if it was one.
This was my interpretation as well. 👍
My husband just woke me up from my nap 🙁 I could have slept so much longer.
Sucks that we lost Hadley. And it definitely looks like DVMDream is silenced.
Sucks that we lost Hadley. And it definitely looks like DVMDream is silenced.
Have to go to work soon.
Lynch swingnsave
Just a hunch, but they are high up on my list.
Lynch swingnsave
Just a hunch, but they are high up on my list.
So. SOV, two questions here. I know its random, but both would help me a ton.
1) what were you asked, if you can say. And
2) Are you Hoyt Fortenberry?
I know its usually bad gameplay to ask a role straight out. But if you are not hoyt then I know who is affecting everyone and what you were asked would differentiate good from bad... maybe. If nothing else, not being hoyt would give us the identity of a vampire (not sure if they're good or bad though)
1) what were you asked, if you can say. And
2) Are you Hoyt Fortenberry?
I know its usually bad gameplay to ask a role straight out. But if you are not hoyt then I know who is affecting everyone and what you were asked would differentiate good from bad... maybe. If nothing else, not being hoyt would give us the identity of a vampire (not sure if they're good or bad though)
Last edited:
This mod is back. She appreciates your patience this weekend and is really glad to no longer be immersed in German.
I would like to extend a really big thank you to my co-mod Philliab for saving my butt multiple times so far. 😍
She is awesome and I am really lucky to have her on board. I have 41 PMs to get through and then will be all caught back up.
I would like to extend a really big thank you to my co-mod Philliab for saving my butt multiple times so far. 😍
She is awesome and I am really lucky to have her on board. I have 41 PMs to get through and then will be all caught back up.1) let me clarify something with mods about #1.So. SOV, two questions here. I know its random, but both would help me a ton.
1) what were you asked, if you can say. And
2) Are you Hoyt Fortenberry?
I know its usually bad gameplay to ask a role straight out. But if you are not hoyt then I know who is glamouring everyone and what you were asked would differentiate good from bad... maybe. If nothing else, not being hoyt would give us the identity of the glamourer (not sure if they're good or bad though)
2) No I am not.
👍I'm gathering someone asked SOV a question last night that he found stupid. And he is mocking the wolves if it was one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It may just be noob playing but I've been getting an odd feeling about her too
****lynch swings********
(Could be me reminiscing over my own very first game though lol)
****lynch swings********
(Could be me reminiscing over my own very first game though lol)
So. SOV, two questions here. I know its random, but both would help me a ton.
1) what were you asked, if you can say. And
2) Are you Hoyt Fortenberry?
I know its usually bad gameplay to ask a role straight out. But if you are not hoyt then I know who is glamouring everyone and what you were asked would differentiate good from bad... maybe. If nothing else, not being hoyt would give us the identity of the glamourer (not sure if they're good or bad though)
Why are you asking for someone to out themselves on the thread? 👎
1) what were you asked, if you can say
Not only can I not say, I have suddenly been reminded that I don't actually recall anything about any question.
Question? What question? Did someone ask me a question?
I have no idea what you are talking about anymore. 😉
Sorry FTB😳
Not only can I not say, I have suddenly been reminded that I don't actually recall anything about any question.
Question? What question? Did someone ask me a question?
I have no idea what you are talking about anymore. 😉
Sorry FTB😳
Dorktesting for V- when on V- must hit on anyone who asks you a question.
but I really don't think LIS is on V
Me? Nah. It was mostly for fun since, um, somebody stepped up and smacked somebody else in the write-up. I forget who.
What are y'alls reasoning to lynch me?
sticking with my vote from yesterday
lynch lissarae
lynch lissarae
First time anyone has ever called me that one. Hmmm.Dork
What are y'alls reasoning to lynch me?
For me it reminded me a lot of mine and DVMD's interaction when I was a noob wolf my first game. You are very, I don't know anything I'm a noob, look at me I'm so cute (paraphrasing here 😛) but when I tried to build some confidence with you one on one, not asking for particulars mind you, you got super secretive and seemed overly skeptical of me.
sticking with my vote from yesterday
lynch lissarae
Want to remind me why, Sheeps, or shall I go digging?
This post is too damn complicated for me to edit subtly. It all needed to.go.
Last edited:
i got nothing.
Of the 2 candidates proffered.
lynch swingnsave
be back later. gonna go do life.
Of the 2 candidates proffered.
lynch swingnsave
be back later. gonna go do life.
*note: can't assure its not jessica. It could be, but I at least can say its not "definitely" jessica, which would have made me protect the person. Plus, I dont remember jessica doing things to people. It seems like a older vampire trick. Could be wrong.
Last edited:
because someone can identify the glamourer then. I just had to make sure it wasn't Jessica. (dont know which vampire it is, but i know which player it is).
Do people think outing the glamourer is a good idea? do we think its a wolf? Do we think its relevant at all. Everyone I've taked to so far about is indecisive about the merits of identifying the glamourer and no one is able to contact the person.
Wait, are you looking for Hoyt so you can find Jessica? I'm confused by this
Wait, are you looking for Hoyt so you can find Jessica? I'm confused by this
the night actions involving SOV was witnessed. But we were making sure it wasnt jessica making out with hoyt.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Want to remind me why, Sheeps, or shall I go digging?
Just a hunch really, she has been acting differently at least it seems that way to me. She seems to know a lot about true blood so could have been helping PJ with her defense, also she unlynched PJ when people started to question whether she was actually bad or not. Not much really but better than the theories most people have had so far.
the glamouring of SOV was witnessed. But we were making sure it wasnt jessica making out with hoyt.
Oooooooh ok
*note: can't assure its not jessica. It could be, but I at least can say its not "definitely" jessica, which would have made me protect the glamour-er. Plus, I dont remember jessica glamouring people. It seems like a older vampire trick. Could be wrong.
Bill taught Jessica how to glamour in Season 2 when the guy tried to kidnap Sookie. Bill let Jessica experiment on him. She has also glamoured Hoyt a time or 2.
Wait, are you looking for Hoyt so you can find Jessica? I'm confused by this
I think he is trying to confirm that this player is the glamourer. The suspicion was maybe this player was Jessica if SOV was Hoyt.
Then to determine if the glamourer is a villager or a wolf.
For me it reminded me a lot of mine and DVMD's interaction when I was a noob wolf my first game. You are very, I don't know anything I'm a noob, look at me I'm so cute (paraphrasing here 😛) but when I tried to build some confidence with you one on one, not asking for particulars mind you, you got super secretive and seemed overly skeptical of me.
How were you building confidence with me? You asked me a vague question & I responded back with a vague answer. I didn't know how much to tell you because I don't know if you're a wolf or not. So yeah, I guess I was skeptical.
**********
BOO!
*runs away*
***********
BOO!
*runs away*
***********
How were you building confidence with me? You asked me a vague question & I responded back with a vague answer. I didn't know how much to tell you because I don't know if you're a wolf or not. So yeah, I guess I was skeptical.
I guess you just REALLY seemed to clam up to me. I dunno. I'm not sold on it. Just tossing out my gut feeling.
Anywho, I have errands to run but I will check in on my phone
I guess you just REALLY seemed to clam up to me. I dunno. I'm not sold on it. Just tossing out my gut feeling.
Well I did give you some information as to who I am. I just don't see how you think I closed you off. Seems a bit radical of an opinion to me.
*******************************************************
I wanna play!!!!
*******************************************************
I wanna play!!!!
*******************************************************
Well I did give you some information as to who I am. I just don't see how you think I closed you off. Seems a bit radical of an opinion to me.
She did. I totally forgot about that. I have asked her to confide me so there's no confusion about it later.
Crap when is deadline? And if DVMD finds out that I'm checking while in the car.... Lol
I personally think the glamourer is a wolf. Asking sketch questions especially about DVMD's source.
But who knows with this game. It's possible it's just a vampire doing it's thing being all morally ambiguous.
But who knows with this game. It's possible it's just a vampire doing it's thing being all morally ambiguous.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
She did. I totally forgot about that. I have asked her to confide me so there's no confusion about it later.
And she's disappeared...?
******mod notice******
Mod was asleep at the wheel and is not sure what she actually told DVMD about the questioning was clear. Players will not make any further references to DVMD's questioning. It should not have come up on thread but that was FtB's bad.
*****further notice******
Day will end at 8pm CDT.
Get me night contingencies if needed.
Current Lynch tally forthcoming.
Mod was asleep at the wheel and is not sure what she actually told DVMD about the questioning was clear. Players will not make any further references to DVMD's questioning. It should not have come up on thread but that was FtB's bad.
*****further notice******
Day will end at 8pm CDT.
Get me night contingencies if needed.
Current Lynch tally forthcoming.
She did. I totally forgot about that. I have asked her to confide me so there's no confusion about it later.
I did, to an extent. That should relieve the suspicions you have on me as well.
I'm trying to channel DVMD and her no nonsense go get em but I'm probably doing a poor job....
And she's disappeared...?
Sorry for the scattered appearances. I have a busy day/week getting ready for school & such.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
