You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On necropsy duty, won't be back till 4 or 5 probly
On necropsy duty, won't be back till 4 or 5 probly
Central Time?
clearly I'm bored
Just got home from school. I don't feel good and it has been a rough day so I am taking a nap in a little while.
Night still not closed, eh, I have to take my car into the shop today. Not stoked about that, mainly because I don't know how I am getting back home![]()
Ask the garage for a ride. At least out here, it's pretty common for garages to do it as a courtesy service.
👍
Good news is,
I was able to get a ride back from the car mechanic. 🙂
Doh. Serves me right for not catching up on the entire thread first. Sigh. Disregard previous comment!
Night 4 Results
The night starts relatively quiet for the residents of Bon Temps. A lot of patrons are visiting the local watering hole (aka Merlotte's) this evening for a beer or game of pool. Those few that our outside roaming the night remember hearing several sets of screams that would curdle your blood. One, coming from the direction The Bellfluer Mansion, seems to be the loudest and longest.
The residents of Bon Temps rush out of Merlotte's to see what horror could have caused such terrifying sounds. They find zanydogs sitting on the front steps of the mansion rocking back and forth. Trematode attempts to console her and gather information with no luck. Finally foxhunter impatiently steps forward and slaps zanydogs, who manages to blink and point to the bushes.
Everyone steps that way to see the cold, gray body of a young woman with chew marks all over her. Looks like someone used her as a human buffet. You have found nohika, Hadley Hale, a villager that took her cousin's identity to the grave, dead.
It is now Day 5. Deadline is 9PM EST.
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4.nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3.Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
The night starts relatively quiet for the residents of Bon Temps. A lot of patrons are visiting the local watering hole (aka Merlotte's) this evening for a beer or game of pool. Those few that our outside roaming the night remember hearing several sets of screams that would curdle your blood. One, coming from the direction The Bellfluer Mansion, seems to be the loudest and longest.
The residents of Bon Temps rush out of Merlotte's to see what horror could have caused such terrifying sounds. They find zanydogs sitting on the front steps of the mansion rocking back and forth. Trematode attempts to console her and gather information with no luck. Finally foxhunter impatiently steps forward and slaps zanydogs, who manages to blink and point to the bushes.
Everyone steps that way to see the cold, gray body of a young woman with chew marks all over her. Looks like someone used her as a human buffet. You have found nohika, Hadley Hale, a villager that took her cousin's identity to the grave, dead.
It is now Day 5. Deadline is 9PM EST.
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.
4.
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4.
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.
3.
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6.
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
**************************
What. WHAAAAT. So not fair. BOO!!!
**************************
What. WHAAAAT. So not fair. BOO!!!
**************************
Nooo 🙁 Nohika.
This is making me think that Night 3 WAS a conversion. Unless anyone says they were protecting or attacked/protected.
This is making me think that Night 3 WAS a conversion. Unless anyone says they were protecting or attacked/protected.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No! Not Nohika! I like Hadley!
steps forward and slaps nordicat
steps forward and slaps nordicat


Maybe she is on V? Like it cause happy things, but also bad things? Lala and Jesus had bad V experiences.
Well hey, Big Fella 😍 You like it rough?steps forward and slaps nordicat
Well hey, Big Fella 😍 You like it rough?
Oh indeed she is.
Glad to hear Sookie's identity is safe
how are you LetItSnow?
testing for V- when on V- must hit on anyone who asks you a question.
but I really don't think LIS is on V
testing for V- when on V- must hit on anyone who asks you a question.
but I really don't think LIS is on V
Nordi is on V
Maybe she is on V? Like it cause happy things, but also bad things? Lala and Jesus had bad V experiences.
Maybe you'd like to join in on the fun? 😀
...Wait, or are you working for THEM?
Oh crap they're gonna find me and they're gonna kill me and no one will ever find my body cuzsomeoneisgonnaeatitforbreakfaaaaast! 


Well hey, Big Fella 😍 You like it rough?
😆 yeah, pretty sure she is on V, now. Doesn't it make you more, ummmm, libidinous?
😆 yeah, pretty sure she is on V, now. Doesn't it make you more, ummmm, libidinous?
It has many effects and that is definitely a main one.
😆 yeah, pretty sure she is on V, now. Doesn't it make you more, ummmm, libidinous?
😉 Helllooooooo, Nurse!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😉 Helllooooooo, Nurse!
![]()
I'm guessing you were "given" the V.
Are there items in this game? Weird that there really haven't been any popping up.
I'm guessing you were "given" the V.
Are there items in this game? Weird that there really haven't been any popping up.
I would think someone gave it to her.
********************************************************************
This is nordidog.......
but then.......
********************************************************************
This is nordidog.......
but then.......
********************************************************************
LOL Devyn! Perfect explanation
I would think someone gave it to her.
So, with all the suspicion flying around Nordi, the question is:
Did they give it to her to
a) throw people off the lynch? Or
b) get her lynched, because #1 was used in the last few games?
Love it, Devyn!! Wish you were still playing. 🙁 (but glad that the torchering faeries are gone)
Anyone at Merlottes feel comfortable with lissa? Sort of an open question as im looking at my list and she is randomly at the top of my curiosity/suspicion.
So, with all the suspicion flying around Nordi, the question is:
Did they give it to her to
a) throw people off the lynch? Or
b) get her lynched, because #1 was used in the last few games?
I would think b. I mean I think it would be an item given, but not 100% sure. If a wolf had it, I could see them maybe using it on her because then she can't truly defend herself. That makes her easily lynchable, especially with all the suspicions being thrown around yesterday.
********************************************************************
This is nordidog.......
![]()
but then.......
![]()
********************************************************************
OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?! omgomgomgomg
I'm pretty sure DVMD is silenced. 🙁
Love it, Devyn!! Wish you were still playing. 🙁 (but glad that the torchering faeries are gone)
*************************************************************
Ummmm.... that would mean I lit people on fire
with torches.......😕
I did no such thing.....
*************************************************************
*************************************************************
Ummmm.... that would mean I lit people on fire
with torches.......😕
![]()
I did no such thing.....
*************************************************************
Yeah, meant torturing. Brain is trying to do many things at once, doesn't always work. 😛Anyone at Merlottes feel comfortable with lissa? Sort of an open question as im looking at my list and she is randomly at the top of my curiosity/suspicion.
I have no info at all 👎
I'm pretty sure DVMD is silenced. 🙁
I kind of imagine it went this way.
gonna be a quiet round now.
I'm pretty sure DVMD is silenced. 🙁
Yeah, I just noticed. That really sucks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few hunches on who NOT to lynch.
I have NO hunches as to who to lynch.
I know that feeling.
I have a few hunches on who NOT to lynch.
I have NO hunches as to who to lynch.
Me too
I kind of imagine it went this way.
![]()
![]()
![]()
gonna be a quiet round now.
**********************************************************************
come on now..... this is how you really feel... 🙄
followed by
**********************************************************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K
