You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Well I supposed i'll do something for now.
***Lynch Lissarae***
Waiting for any info to come out.
***Lynch Lissarae***
Waiting for any info to come out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch trematode
a little suspicious but nothing I can put my finger on.
a little suspicious but nothing I can put my finger on.
lynch trematode
this is completely a hunch, but I haven't really trusted her all game and then when she immediately jumped on the lynch swingnsave bandwagon it set off alarm bells in my head.
Yeah I noticed that, too.
I don't really get the suspicion against me. Yes I unlynched PJ but so did other people. I have been trying to be helpful with my TB knowledge and strategizing.
Well I supposed i'll do something for now.
***Lynch Lissarae***
Waiting for any info to come out.
I see you've decided to ignore my pm.....
I see you've decided to ignore my pm.....
???
I see you've decided to ignore my pm.....
i think this was aimed at swingnsave
lynch trematode
this is completely a hunch, but I haven't really trusted her all game and then when she immediately jumped on the lynch swingnsave bandwagon it set off alarm bells in my head.
Hmmm that is true. That seems suspicious.. **unlynch lissa**
***lynch trem***
I see you've decided to ignore my pm.....
Sorry I didn't notice. Reading/responding now
Sorry I didn't notice. Reading/responding now
Oh ok 🙂
(I swear I'm not a butthead. Just trying to figure things out)
lynch trematode
this is completely a hunch, but I haven't really trusted her all game and then when she immediately jumped on the lynch swingnsave bandwagon it set off alarm bells in my head.
Were';t we going to do this anyway, but a "bad things happen to the villagers if I am killed!" thing somehow dissuaded us? Whatever happened to that, was she ever cleared?
Lynch trematode
Were';t we going to do this anyway, but a "bad things happen to the villagers if I am killed!" thing somehow dissuaded us? Whatever happened to that, was she ever cleared?
Lynch trematode
I TRIED to talk about it lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trem seems fine to me. I mentioned lissa earlier because I have reason to believe sheis dangerous. It's not good reason because 50% of everyone in this game could be dangerous, but I know she's not totally benign. I would love her to defend herself a bit... But for now I'd rather have a potentially dangerous person up rather than trematode who seems totally benign. Don't bandwagon trem. That would be an error unless someone knows more than I do.lynch lissa
Btw, no one wanted the previously mentioned identity? Okay.
Btw, no one wanted the previously mentioned identity? Okay.
Last edited:
Trem seems fine to me. I mentioned lissa earlier because I have reason to believe sheis dangerous. It's not good reason because 50% of everyone in this game could be dangerous, but I know she's not totally benign. I would love her to defend herself a bit... But for now I'd rather have a potentially dangerous person up rather than trematode who seems totally benign. Don't bandwagon trem. That would be an error unless someone knows more than I do.lynch lissa
Btw, no one wanted the gkamourers identity? Okay.
I think the glamorer's id is more likely a wolf than lissa. but I've got no proof.
Were';t we going to do this anyway, but a "bad things happen to the villagers if I am killed!" thing somehow dissuaded us? Whatever happened to that, was she ever cleared?
Lynch trematode
Bad stuff happens to me if trem is killed. Thus my vested interest.
Lynch swings, unless more info comes out. Now that our group is talking a bit, Lissa hasn't come off suspicious to me really.
Trem seems fine to me. I mentioned lissa earlier because I have reason to believe sheis dangerous. It's not good reason because 50% of everyone in this game could be dangerous, but I know she's not totally benign. I would love her to defend herself a bit... But for now I'd rather have a potentially dangerous person up rather than trematode who seems totally benign. Don't bandwagon trem. That would be an error unless someone knows more than I do.lynch lissa
Btw, no one wanted the gkamourers identity? Okay.
I do. I didn't realize you actually knew who it was. Thought you were figuring it out.
Trem seems fine to me. I mentioned lissa earlier because I have reason to believe sheis dangerous. It's not good reason because 50% of everyone in this game could be dangerous, but I know she's not totally benign. I would love her to defend herself a bit... But for now I'd rather have a potentially dangerous person up rather than trematode who seems totally benign. Don't bandwagon trem. That would be an error unless someone knows more than I do.lynch lissa
Btw, no one wanted the gkamourers identity? Okay.
Uhh....
I personally think the glamourer is a wolf. Asking sketch questions especially about DVMD's source.
But who knows with this game. It's possible it's just a vampire doing it's thing being all morally ambiguous.
Yes I want to know.
Cuitl... However the name is spelled
Last edited:
******unlynch swings******
She is NOT a wolf
She is NOT a wolf
unlynch trematode
lynch cuitl
lynch cuitl
lynch lissa for now.
In the series is glamouring or whatever used for evil? It seems more like a wolfie role but I don't know anything about True Blood.
Not always. Jessica uses it on Hoyt because he asks her to and she loves him
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trem seems fine to me. I mentioned lissa earlier because I have reason to believe sheis dangerous. It's not good reason because 50% of everyone in this game could be dangerous, but I know she's not totally benign. I would love her to defend herself a bit... But for now I'd rather have a potentially dangerous person up rather than trematode who seems totally benign. Don't bandwagon trem. That would be an error unless someone knows more than I do.lynch lissa
Btw, no one wanted the gkamourers identity? Okay.
Yes, I am a little morally ambiguous. So are a lot of people. I can tell you this, though, I have not killed anyone in this game and that's the truth.
******unlynch swings******
She is NOT a wolf
Alrighty then.
Unlynch Swings
Lynch Cuit.
Because the mods told me to
WHAT DID MOD SAY ABOUT TALKING ABOUT THE GLAMOURING?
Do it again and there will be mod kill. The thread was never supposed to hear about it. Please edit all references to it following the mod announcement.
Do it again and there will be mod kill. The thread was never supposed to hear about it. Please edit all references to it following the mod announcement.
lynch cuit.
Ok DocE, unlynch Trem.
Lynch cuit
Lynch cuit
***unlynch trem*** not sure if I want to jump on the cuit bandwagon yet
WHAT DID MOD
Do it again and there will be mod kill. The thread was mo
Oh that wasn't clear to me. Haha. Obviously more clear now. I thought that was applying just to the impacted parties talking about it, not strategy being built around it.
By the by, I love all the random letters after cuit depending on who posts 

Lissa has been too forthcoming with info to be a wolf. And I am aware her role does not sound particularly benign, but that is the game we are stuck in!Trem seems fine to me. I mentioned lissa earlier because I have reason to believe sheis dangerous. It's not good reason because 50% of everyone in this game could be dangerous, but I know she's not totally benign. I would love her to defend herself a bit... But for now I'd rather have a potentially dangerous person up rather than trematode who seems totally benign. Don't bandwagon trem. That would be an error unless someone knows more than I do.lynch lissa
Btw, no one wanted the gkamourers identity? Okay.
Of note: I'm not even sold on cuit as a wolf, but you can sort it out amongst yoirselves while I drive back to nyc. Could be a wolf, sort of depends on how they are utilizing their abilities.
Night extended to 8:30-45
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lissa has been too forthcoming with info to be a wolf. And I am aware her role does not sound particularly benign, but that is the game we are stuck in!
Are you aware of what the role is and can confirm it sounds ambiguous, or are you just saying that even if her role is ambiguous, she has played like an innocent person.
This post is too damn complicated for me to edit subtly. It all needed to.go.
Um.....
That's not cool. Aren't the game rules like most SDN Pre-Vet games with absolutely no editing? Or is this game different?
Trem seems fine to me. I mentioned lissa earlier because I have reason to believe sheis dangerous. It's not good reason because 50% of everyone in this game could be dangerous, but I know she's not totally benign. I would love her to defend herself a bit... But for now I'd rather have a potentially dangerous person up rather than trematode who seems totally benign. Don't bandwagon trem. That would be an error unless someone knows more than I do.lynch lissa
Btw, no one wanted the previously mentioned identity? Okay.
This was another edited post? And I see another one later?
DocE, the game rules specifically referred to no editing. Please check the very first post in the thread. Not cool, dude.
Um.....
That's not cool. Aren't the game rules like most SDN Pre-Vet games with absolutely no editing? Or is this game different?
The mods asked anyone who posted about the g word after the mod announcement to edit their posts out.
I am and it is.Are you aware of what the role is and can confirm it sounds ambiguous, or are you just saying that even if her role is ambiguous, she has played like an innocent person.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 189K