WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Every time I see your name "S. O. V. How you doin you S. O. B.?" Runs through my head. :shrug:

😕 ummm...not sure how to respond to this one...

Anyhows, SOV, just wait til I decide to ever mod a game. Mod justice will be very satisfying...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Every time I see your name "S. O. V. How you doin you S. O. B.?" Runs through my head. :shrug:

*****************************************************************
Ummmmm..... I called him a Son of a Motherless Goat
once and he almost killed me..... it was not pretty

Don't do it....... just don't
*****************************************************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
JDH has definitely softened. He used to hate on me regularly.

Fonz and D4L have become quite mean, but they both might welcome the fear/respect earned from such meanness, so that's not a negative thing in their eyes.

Yeah, they have become different but I still value their opinions/views much of the time. A lot of the "regulars" aren't regulars anymore. It happens. But I feel like some of the new regulars aren't my cup of tea.
 
I used to feel like a young'un....then I graduated and everyone keeps getting younger and younger.

My least favorite feeling: when my office managers find out how old I am.

I won't have that problem. I've felt old for a while now. 😉

Though, I have to admit, I take a bit of pride in how shocked most people are when they find out my age. I'm usually pegged at least 10 years younger; I don't remember the last time anyone guessed within a couple years of my age. That used to annoy me, now I take comfort in it. 🙂
 
I used to feel like a young'un....then I graduated and everyone keeps getting younger and younger.

My least favorite feeling: when my office managers find out how old I am.


**************************************************************************
I got carded a few weeks back at the local store... I had gone
through the self checkout and didn't realize it would be such a damn
hassle. Was just buying 2 ciders as they were on sale... anywho....

The store clerk had to approve the sale... he comes over to my friend first
at the other check out checks her id and approves her. Then comes to me
asks me for my birthdate so he can key it in and then he bursts out laughing 😳

Ummmm.... thanks a lot buddy... I know I am old... but thanks for making
me feel ancient. 🙁
**************************************************************************
 
Tonight as darkness falls, the full moon rises over Bon Temps. A quickening is coming, all who can feel it are near to bursting with anticipation. The mood is jovial as the crowd at Merlotte's toasts to the upcoming bacchanalia. Even the human members can feel that something is different.

Abney bumps the old jukebox in the corner, and a familiar twang starts up.

[YOUTUBE]qkCYzwr7Yxs[/YOUTUBE]

The supernatural residents of Bon Temps are at the peak of their power tonight. Out in the forest, rumors of strange signs and spells abound. SOV andLISshare a mug in the corner, jeering at these youngin's and their fairy tales and hokum. Like there really are fairies. :laugh: What a concept!

Over in the corner, swingnsave is pouting "I do believe in fairies!" you hear her say, if quietly.

But enough of that. Patrons are seen to leave the bar, some more conspicuously than others, almost as if they were a pack. Everyone has a reason to leave early tonight. As zanydogz walks to her car she finds a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, lacy underwear? At least they could have the decency to take it somewhere private! But the owner of the panties is nowhere to be found.

Morning dawns far too early for most of the town. foxhunter swears she saw someone running naked past her hide this morning. Gosh knows it wasnt no deer. As everyone comes to grips with where they've been and who they've done, wildcatj staggers into town, barely making it to the steps of the old courthouse before collapsing.
Everyone is staring at her, such a beautiful countenance, but so deathly pale.
She manages one phrase.. "Tell Sookie we..." but mod is not pleased with the fact that wildcat and her partner Trematode have not been using their power. Now, at the last moment is when you choose to speak? But alas. Again they have not used their ability to speak to Sookie.
wildcatj dissolves into sparkling dust as her spirit and that of Trematode return to the fae world.

Wildcatj - Claude Crane and Trematode - Claudine Crane are dead.

The town is sad to lose two more of their number. They dust themselves off and head to the town meeting. There will be justice for this.

It is now Day 7, lynch deadline is 12pm EDT



The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt - Bill Compton
2. nordicat
3. Packen - Lochlan
4. Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana

The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode - Claudine Crane

Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1. devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow

Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2. jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3. Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj - Claude Crane
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington

The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency - Franklin Mott
6. Abney
 
**************************
Well...
I told you so.

Thanks mods for the game.

... 😴
**************************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wildcatj ...staggers into town, barely making it to the steps of the old courthouse before collapsing.
Everyone is staring at her, such a beautiful countenance, but so deathly pale.

***************
That's real life right there. How did you know?!
***************
 
😆 :roflcopter:


Who to lynch, I trust no one! 😏 You are all liers! The cake is a lie! Ooo cake. I'm staaarving. *wonders to kitchen* Hey! A loaf of bread! Shaweeet!