-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So I figure cooter may very wekl be a villagers. He's not evil on the same level as Russell or that psycho vampire PI. But given his direct cinnection to Russell he is probably super convertible. So while i expect him to bea villager, i think it will be yhe same story as cuitlmegazord, a villagers awaiting conversion.
For the sake of moving to majority, and because wolf or conversion risk beats random lynch lynch wolfspeaker
For the sake of moving to majority, and because wolf or conversion risk beats random lynch lynch wolfspeaker
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 8 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
1 contingency votes that will be revealed later (if necessary)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST (less than 2 hours left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
wolfspeaker - 8 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
1 contingency votes that will be revealed later (if necessary)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST (less than 2 hours left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I just woke up. Slept through 2 alarms and missed class 😳 I agree that Cooter is probably convertable like Debbie was. They did date after all. Because of that (and we don't have more solid info on someone else), lynch Wolfspeaker
Abney. Did you pm someone last night? Or was that not part of the full moon stuff for you?
I did, but there was some confusion about it lol
I did, but there was some confusion about it lol
Are you a lycanthrope by any chance? Cause I had a canine/lupine run in last night. Sort of curious at who would come to the stackhouse farm.
Are you a lycanthrope by any chance? Cause I had a canine/lupine run in last night. Sort of curious at who would come to the stackhouse farm.
I am
I honestly don't know how I feel about WS. I'm pretty positive she started as a villager but there have been some events that could have triggered a conversion.
But I'm going to go with another bit of info I have that isn't 100% either but I think it's a reliable source.
******lynch lissa*****
Mods please ignore that contingency.
But I'm going to go with another bit of info I have that isn't 100% either but I think it's a reliable source.
******lynch lissa*****
Mods please ignore that contingency.
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Lissa - 1 (Abney)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST (less than 1 hour left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Lissa - 1 (Abney)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST (less than 1 hour left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
Where is wolfspeaker? I really want to hear her defense. While we are waiting, I'm going to go study outside since today is such a beautiful day. Today is so much better than yesterday. Yesterday sucked for me. Maybe sleeping through class this morning had something to do with it.
I have zero reason to lynch anybody, beyond what's in the thread.
That said, I think Abney has done right by us so far, so even though I don't know what's driving it: lynch lissa
That said, I think Abney has done right by us so far, so even though I don't know what's driving it: lynch lissa
I also trust abney. And im not sure of WS... I won't be back in time for deadline so I'll also ***lynch lissa***
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 3 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST ( 17 minutes left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 3 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST ( 17 minutes left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
Abney, what info do you have about me? I honestly can't think of what you would have that would lead you to lynch me. I feel like I deserve to know so I can try to defend myself.
Abney, what info do you have about me? I honestly can't think of what you would have that would lead you to lynch me. I feel like I deserve to know so I can try to defend myself.
I know that you are a vampire and that your seering? results were sinister and foreboding.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that you are a vampire and that your seering? results were sinister and foreboding.
I did say that it MAY not be 100%
Hmm, sinister and foreboding sounds better than a possible conversion. lynch lissa Not saying I really know what to think about WS but I guess I trust that she was a villager at the beginning of the game.
Ugh. I'm having second thoughts about my lissa vote now because both swingnsave and ksmi were floating in my mental 'suspicious' list. If even just one of them is a wolf, them jumping on lissa at this point would suggest she's a villager.
Hrm.
Ok. Sticking with Abney for now.
Hrm.
Ok. Sticking with Abney for now.
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 4 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave, ksmi)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST (4 minutes left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 4 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave, ksmi)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12pm EST (4 minutes left)
FYI: Even if majority is reached, we will give WS the chance to defend herself. And get your night PMs warmed up or send them in now. We're hoping to do a quick night cycle today. 🙂
I know that you are a vampire and that your seering? results were sinister and foreboding.
Maybe it's because I bite people? I taste their blood and it allows me to tell if the are human, fae, werewolf, etc. I can give my results if you want.
Well, I also know that another vampire was seered without the results being to sketch.Maybe it's because I bite people? I taste their blood and it allows me to tell if the are human, fae, werewolf, etc. I can give my results if you want.
Well, I also know that another vampire was seered without the results being to sketch.
I said earlier that I was morally ambiguous. I am not a wolf. I will gladly give results if people want me to.
Ugh. I'm having second thoughts about my lissa vote now because both swingnsave and ksmi were floating in my mental 'suspicious' list. If even just one of them is a wolf, them jumping on lissa at this point would suggest she's a villager.
Hrm.
Ok. Sticking with Abney for now.
FWIW I have reason to believe there aren't any wolves in Bellefleur Mansion.
OK...deadline is upon us. I am going to give wolfspeaker 1/2 hour to defend herself. Voting will close at 12:30 EST no matter what.
Carry on.....
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 4 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave, ksmi)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12:30pm EST
Carry on.....
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 4 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave, ksmi)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: 12:30pm EST
I said earlier that I was morally ambiguous. I am not a wolf. I will gladly give results if people want me to.
I'm trying to think of a morally ambiguous vampire. I honestly can't but that doesn't mean there isn't any. Have you entrusted anyone with your role?
I'm trying to think of a morally ambiguous vampire. I honestly can't but that doesn't mean there isn't any. Have you entrusted anyone with your role?
I told SOV a long time ago. PM me tonight and I will tell you what I have found.
Just one last request.... please investigate me tonight, anyone who has that capability!
To be clear everyone, I'm not positive lissa is. It's just the best lead I had.
Voting is closed. Results pending. Send in your night PMs!
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 5 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave, ksmi, hedgie)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: Now
Official Lynch Tally:
wolfspeaker - 9 (nordicat, bbeventer, dyachei, DVMD, SnS, foxhunter, krist, DocE, Lissa)
Lissa - 5 (Abney, LIS, swingnsave, ksmi, hedgie)
zanydogz - 1 (SOV)
Waffles: 2
Lynch Deadline: Now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If WS was converted I'm going to be pissed. Lol
Day 7 Results
Many residents of Bon Temps are left wondering what exactly happened last night. The only things they know for a fact is that two beautiful fae were murdered sometime during all the activity, and no one has returned to claim the panties found in the parking lot at Merlotte's. With no clue how to interpret last night, the townsfolk focus on the task at hard. Revenge! Lynching!
Maybe a good run under the full moon mellowed the discussion today, because many just followed nordicat's early suggestion to lynch Wolfspeaker. Even some late voting for Lissa couldn't protect WS. Poor, stoned WS, who didn't even get a chance to defend herself, was rudely awaken from her slumber when a piece of small silver wire was wrapped around her neck. Without giving her a chance to speak, foxhunter grabs the wire and pulls. It sizzles while easily ripping through WS's flesh and bone.
You have beheaded Wolfspeaker, aka Charles "Cooter" Clausen, a villager recently addicted to V which caused her to seek conversion.
It is now Night 7. We will do a quick night cycle. Send in those PMs ASAP!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt - Bill Compton
2.nordicat
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5.cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4.nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz
6.Trematode - Claudine Crane
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3.Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4.wildcatj - Claude Crane
5. DVMDream
6.PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington
The Old Compton Place
1.Wolfspeaker - Charles "Cooter" Clausen
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5.WhtsThFrequency - Franklin Mott
6. Abney
Many residents of Bon Temps are left wondering what exactly happened last night. The only things they know for a fact is that two beautiful fae were murdered sometime during all the activity, and no one has returned to claim the panties found in the parking lot at Merlotte's. With no clue how to interpret last night, the townsfolk focus on the task at hard. Revenge! Lynching!
Maybe a good run under the full moon mellowed the discussion today, because many just followed nordicat's early suggestion to lynch Wolfspeaker. Even some late voting for Lissa couldn't protect WS. Poor, stoned WS, who didn't even get a chance to defend herself, was rudely awaken from her slumber when a piece of small silver wire was wrapped around her neck. Without giving her a chance to speak, foxhunter grabs the wire and pulls. It sizzles while easily ripping through WS's flesh and bone.
You have beheaded Wolfspeaker, aka Charles "Cooter" Clausen, a villager recently addicted to V which caused her to seek conversion.
It is now Night 7. We will do a quick night cycle. Send in those PMs ASAP!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.
2.nordicat
3.
4.
5.
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4.
5. zanydogz
6.
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.
3.
4.
5. DVMDream
6.
The Old Compton Place
1.
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5.
6. Abney
Ok, I'm also pissed that she wasn't converted.
Ok, I'm also pissed that she wasn't converted.
To clarify, I'm pissed that she wasn't and is now dead.
Sounds like another Debbie Pelt kind of situation.
Sounds like another Debbie Pelt kind of situation.
They were linked
They were linked
And that's why I didn't advocate too heavily because I was worried about am auto conversion when Debbie was lynched.
They were linked
I figured they might be since they were engaged (Debbie and Cooter that is, not wolfspeaker and lupin). How long have you known they were linked? I think you should have told us about a player seeking conversion.
Hey guys... I am back home for a little bit between flying (which was cancelled. 🙁 and my picnic... Will catch up on thread..
I figured they might be since they were engaged (Debbie and Cooter that is, not wolfspeaker and lupin). How long have you known they were linked? I think you should have told us about a player seeking conversion.
Well I would have if I'd known. I've known since the very beginning that they were linked but I wasn't sure about the conversion aspects of it. I actually raised my eyebrows at their roles but I knew for a fact they started out as villagers and have been watching them. There wasn't anything to tell yet.
Good job on WS, I wouldn't have known enough about show to weigh in, but I think you ladies got us a wolf... It says CAUSED her to seek, that means she already did the seeking, and since she "sizzled", I assume she was already bad?It sizzles while easily ripping through WS's flesh and bone.
You have beheaded Wolfspeaker, aka Charles "Cooter" Clausen, a villager recently addicted to V which caused her to seek conversion.
I am guessing the full moon is when conversions happen and maybe that is when Cooter seeked out her conversion. If so, we might only have one or two wolves left to find before the next full moon! 👍
Oh, ok. I thought you meant that you knew Cooter was also looking to convert. I misunderstood you.Well I would have if I'd known. I've known since the very beginning that they were linked but I wasn't sure about the conversion aspects of it. I actually raised my eyebrows at their roles but I knew for a fact they started out as villagers and have been watching them. There wasn't anything to tell yet.
Sorry guys, I had figured out from info that abney had given me that ws was most likely linked to lupin and figured she may have been an easy convert too. Now my top suspicions are LIS and zany.
Sorry guys, I had figured out from info that abney had given me that ws was most likely linked to lupin and figured she may have been an easy convert too. Now my top suspicions are LIS and zany.
I will repeat myself. I have reason to believe there are 0 wolves in the mansion
since she "sizzled", I assume she was already bad?
Mod would like to point that her use of the word "sizzles" was merely in reference to the effect of silver (wire) on a were's skin, and that day right ups are for entertainment purposes only. 🙂
Carry on....and send in your night PMs!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will repeat myself. I have reason to believe there are 0 wolves in the mansion
Ok, nevermind on zany, I got a PM from someone else confirming this, just misread the PM for a second.
So much for that idea.Mod would like to point that her use of the word "sizzles" was merely in reference to the effect of silver (wire) on a were's skin, and that day right ups are for entertainment purposes only. 🙂
Carry on....and send in your night PMs!
Still curious what that "caused her to seek" means.
I still don't believe you Devyn. 😛*************************************************************
Ummmmm.....SOV......I'm dead..... you can't kill
me twice.... that is like beating a dead horse... not
very nice 🙁
![]()
*************************************************************
The more you deny, the more you seem to confirm my suspicions. I know your sneaky ways young lady!

But since I can't lynch you, I will go back to asking the 2 of you to give me gifts if in your power, or to not harm me if you are bad/mischievous. I bow to the gods of the dead and beseech their good fortune.

MASON?
So much for that idea.
Still curious what that "caused her to seek" means.
V addicts need their supply. Vampires sre the supply and russell had no problem recruiting lackies from those addicted to his/vamp blood. I assume addicts here are convertible
*******************************************
Seriously?! You guys suck! I was at work! Boooo.
***********************************************
Seriously?! You guys suck! I was at work! Boooo.
***********************************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K