-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone have any ideas about the Mod PM I received?
It basically said I was at the Stackhouse farm and heard a "terrible growl" and a struggle, but I'm not sure what happened. I saw dyachei running into the woods, and then when I went to go back to my room, I saw that DocE was still in his room and hadn't noticed anything.
We've already established that Lissa bit me last night, so could she have been one of the scufflers? What of dyachei? 😕
It basically said I was at the Stackhouse farm and heard a "terrible growl" and a struggle, but I'm not sure what happened. I saw dyachei running into the woods, and then when I went to go back to my room, I saw that DocE was still in his room and hadn't noticed anything.
We've already established that Lissa bit me last night, so could she have been one of the scufflers? What of dyachei? 😕
Anyone have any ideas about the Mod PM I received?
It basically said I was at the Stackhouse farm and heard a "terrible growl" and a struggle, but I'm not sure what happened. I saw dyachei running into the woods, and then when I went to go back to my room, I saw that DocE was still in his room and hadn't noticed anything.
We've already established that Lissa bit me last night, so could she have been one of the scufflers? What of dyachei? 😕
I was hoping not to have to do this. But there are other reasons someone might be in a scuffle if they weren't the target or the attacker. I'm a shifter and I have an ability I don't want to out on thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any ideas about the Mod PM I received?
It basically said I was at the Stackhouse farm and heard a "terrible growl" and a struggle, but I'm not sure what happened. I saw dyachei running into the woods, and then when I went to go back to my room, I saw that DocE was still in his room and hadn't noticed anything.
We've already established that Lissa bit me last night, so could she have been one of the scufflers? What of dyachei? 😕
My two main suspicions from SOV's group were dyachei and LIS. I am still waiting for SOV to explain if Lissa is 100% guaranteed evil. I am not sure why dyachei would have been near Stackhouse farm, hopefully she can explain that. There were no deaths last night so maybe a protection or conversion?
My two main suspicions from SOV's group were dyachei and LIS. I am still waiting for SOV to explain if Lissa is 100% guaranteed evil. I am not sure why dyachei would have been near Stackhouse farm, hopefully she can explain that. There were no deaths last night so maybe a protection or conversion?
Well, it's not the second one. Thanks for making me have to waste it on myself tonight.
Well, it's not the second one. Thanks for making me have to waste it on myself tonight.
Sorry, someone posted a question and I just came up with some possibilities that I had thought of...
You did not have to confirm it.
Sorry, someone posted a question and I just came up with some possibilities that I had thought of...
You did not have to confirm it.
So I could be the target of your suspicion AGAIN? No, I think I had to address it. Thanks.
So I could be the target of your suspicion AGAIN? No, I think I had to address it. Thanks.
The post you made above mine was plenty, we just happened to post at the same time. Then you made your second comment before I could comment on your first post to say that was good enough for me...
Sorry, I couldn't post as fast you.
****lynch lissa*** for now. Haven't been able to keep up today but from the little I gathered she is the best bet? Someone tell me if I'm wrong!
******************************************************
******************************************************
******************************************************
listen to Jesus!
you're going to HELLLLLLLLL!
nothing can save you!
crazy flippin' vampires
hellbound demons and servants of the DEVIL!
listen to Jesus!!
i did - and his blood will protect me from the assault of the unrighteous!!
saved by the blood!
saved by the blood! the
awesome blood of Jesus!
you're going to HELLLLLLLLL!
nothing can save you!
crazy flippin' vampires
hellbound demons and servants of the DEVIL!
listen to Jesus!!
i did - and his blood will protect me from the assault of the unrighteous!!
saved by the blood!
saved by the blood! the
awesome blood of Jesus!
it sounds like a good idea, especially if SOV can confirm. I trust DVMD and Abney pretty well at this point. I'm just waiting to see what SOV says and then I'll probably waffle over to voting to lynch Lissa.****lynch lissa*** for now. Haven't been able to keep up today but from the little I gathered she is the best bet? Someone tell me if I'm wrong!
I am leaving my vote as is... I am going to bed...
Night.
Night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yep, nutbag. 😀listen to Jesus!
you're going to HELLLLLLLLL!
nothing can save you!
crazy flippin' vampires
hellbound demons and servants of the DEVIL!
listen to Jesus!!
i did - and his blood will protect me from the assault of the unrighteous!!
saved by the blood!
saved by the blood! the
awesome blood of Jesus!
I knew it. He's bad news bears
i knew it. He's bad news bears
unfaithful! Unrighteous! Jesus will save me!!!! He is coming!
unfaithful! Unrighteous! Jesus will save me!!!! He is coming!
Lol...oh boy. Who unleashed the cray cray?🙄
it sounds like a good idea, especially if SOV can confirm. I trust DVMD and Abney pretty well at this point. I'm just waiting to see what SOV says and then I'll probably waffle over to voting to lynch Lissa.
I trust Jesus! Jesus trust Abney! I trust Abney!
Hm...Jesus, or Hay-zeus?I trust Jesus! Jesus trust Abney! I trust Abney!
Lol...oh boy. Who unleashed the cray cray?🙄
SINNER! Repent!!!
Jesus. Is. Watching. You.
I am watching you.
and if you piss on
my Jesus statue
all over again
it will make me
literally burst
like the blood of Jesus
all over this
great church of the faithful!
end this nonsense now!
righteousness triumps over all!
Yes finally some info! lynch Lissa. I would rather go with more solid info first and the lynch LIS the next time if he hasn't been cleared by then.
Now off to the library to study!!! 😀
JESUS clears me! This I know! For the blood it tells me so!
Little wolves have done me wrong! They are weak, but HE is strong!
No way LIS!!! There is no way the Rev is a villager! I just don't see it.
SINNER! Repent!!!
Jesus. Is. Watching. You.
I am watching you.
and if you piss on
my Jesus statue
all over again
it will make me
literally burst
like the blood of Jesus
all over this
great church of the faithful!
end this nonsense now!
righteousness triumps over all!
I am illager?

No way LIS!!! There is no way the Rev is a villager! I just don't see it.
HE is coming, and he will judge your worthiness!
Hey LIS, what's a "illager"?![]()
*smacks Nordi with a cross*
PRAISE JESUS!
I really hope that now that LIS' role is out that he has to talk like this permanently. That would be funny.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*smacks Nordi with a cross*
PRAISE JESUS!
I don't think his righteousness would approve of that action.
I really hope that now that LIS' role is out that he has to talk like this permanently. That would be funny.
JESUS isn't funny, and JESUS hates you!
Thinking I should lynch LIS just for all the Jesus talk.
I don't think his righteousness would approve of that action.
He is coming to conquer with the sword!!! YOU WILL BE JUDGED!
Look! He's there in the corner up by the ceiling right now!
Thinking I should lynch LIS just for all the Jesus talk.
Lynch me and a thousand Jesus supporters will crawl out of my mouth!
Yeah, I betting now that he's outted he has to talk like this 
Lynch me and a thousand Jesus supporters will crawl out of my mouth!
gross
JESUS isn't funny, and JESUS hates you!
I bet Jesus was a pretty funny dude. He turned water into wine after all. And He hates no one!
Lynch me and a thousand Jesus supporters will crawl out of my mouth!
What in the......?
Lynch me and a thousand Jesus supporters will crawl out of my mouth!

********************************************************************
this is LIS.......
********************************************************************
this is LIS.......
********************************************************************
😕He is coming to conquer with the sword!!! YOU WILL BE JUDGED!
Look! He's there in the corner up by the ceiling right now!
He is coming to conquer with the sword!!! YOU WILL BE JUDGED!
Look! He's there in the corner up by the ceiling right now!
Judging is cool. Whatevs.
And he's in the corner up by the ceiling? What is he? A bat?
are we at plurality yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Judging is cool. Whatevs.
And he's in the corner up by the ceiling? What is he? A bat?
Mock him at your peril, SINNER! HE SEES YOU! He KNOWS what goes on in your wicked wolf heart!
Put your hands up in the air!
Wave 'em like you just don't care!
Official Lynch Tally:
Lissa - 10 (SOV, dyachei, Abney, DVMD, SnS, sheepdog, hedgie, swingnsave, LIS, zanydogz)
LIS - 3 (nordicat, Lissa, foxhunter)
Waffles: 2
Deadline: 8pm PDT/9 pm MDT/ 10pm CDT/ 11pm EDT
That is plurality if you want that to be it you have 5 min to check your votes.
Lissa - 10 (SOV, dyachei, Abney, DVMD, SnS, sheepdog, hedgie, swingnsave, LIS, zanydogz)
LIS - 3 (nordicat, Lissa, foxhunter)
Waffles: 2
Deadline: 8pm PDT/9 pm MDT/ 10pm CDT/ 11pm EDT
That is plurality if you want that to be it you have 5 min to check your votes.
Mock him at your peril, SINNER! HE SEES YOU! He KNOWS what goes on in your wicked wolf heart!
Put your hands up in the air!
Wave 'em like you just don't care!
Backstreet's Back?
I bet Jesus was a pretty funny dude. He turned water into wine after all. And He hates no one!
Jesus hates wolves! Jesus hates you! Jesus loves me!
You can't have him!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K