You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Now, I really have to get going... Off to the movies.
Be back in a few hours. 🙂
Be back in a few hours. 🙂
Sometimes... It is hit or miss. Some people bandwagon with him early on, I try to avoid it because he really is never right.
Lol poor guy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
off to drink😀
off to drink😀
Enjoy! I'm going to have a quite weekend this weekend. Need to catch up on some things.
I know there are numerous pre-vet games I'm missing... but is SOV's story full of crap? I dont know enough to say for sure, but it doesnt match my experience in his last few games.
Eh, in the last game he made the same comment about the first lynch. It wasn't even a true bandwagon though, it was just his vote and mine, and I voted his way just to save my own skin. I didn't watch how the rest of the game played out though.
Don't have time to catch up at the moment but I saw my name in the lynch.
I'm a villager.
Also, bad things happen if I am killed.
Carry on.
Not sure who I am going to lynch yet.
I really dont understand why people do things like this...someone just RNG your name, you have one vote against you....
***Lynch DVMdream***
Just because of the whole DocE thing.
Why, because I thought he was acting off? I changed my vote. Makes me suspicious of you since I mentioned that I would be gone, then you try to lynch me. DocE is usually really vocal he is being more quiet.
I am in the movie now. Someone out there does know my role so they can let you know I am really a villager. Check in after the movie.
One day I will die because i sleep in and become "too quiet" 😆
To be fair to DVM. I have woken up in the middle of the night to post in WW games. I have problems.
To be fair to DVM. I have woken up in the middle of the night to post in WW games. I have problems.
Well the first step is acknowledging the problem.
"Hi, my name is DocE and I am a WW-aholic . . ."
"Hi DocE"
I really dont understand why people do things like this...someone just RNG your name, you have one vote against you....
Maybe because someone is paranoid.....for one reason or another.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't have time to catch up at the moment but I saw my name in the lynch.
I'm a villager.
Also, bad things happen if I am killed.
Carry on.
Not sure who I am going to lynch yet.
This is interesting and now I'm curious.
Unlynch sheepdog
Lynch trematode
This is interesting and now I'm curious.
Unlynch sheepdog
Lynch trematode
bandwagon time!! I have been waiting!
lynch trematode
I will most likely change once a seer spots a wolf and discreetly permeates the info...but just basing of the comments so far...
I will most likely change once a seer spots a wolf and discreetly permeates the info...but just basing of the comments so far...
..........
I dont think at this point i the day cycle anyone seer info is going to come out of the woodwork to save anyone. We're on our own children. Time to be big boys and big girls and play the game the way I always played it. No seers. (though I have to assume there are seers. A trend with me is I hate people who act powerless and indecisive if they dont have confirmed info)
****lynch trem****
Bandwagoning for now
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Bandwagoning for now
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
I'll go with lynch trematode as well. Like krist said, the whole immediately jumping up defensively with one RNG vote against you is...odd.
Official Lynch Vote Tally:
trematode - 6 (SnS, lupin21, jdh71, FFM, wldlfstdnt, WTF)
swingnsave - 1 (DocE)
WTF - 1 (DVMD)
lissarae - 1 (bbe)
BBE - 1 (nohika)
Hedgie - 1 (sheep)
SOV - 1 (Sov)
DVMDream -1 (Trematode)
Waffles: 2
Uncast votes: 15
*****LYNCH DEADLINE is 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT****
trematode - 6 (SnS, lupin21, jdh71, FFM, wldlfstdnt, WTF)
swingnsave - 1 (DocE)
WTF - 1 (DVMD)
lissarae - 1 (bbe)
BBE - 1 (nohika)
Hedgie - 1 (sheep)
SOV - 1 (Sov)
DVMDream -1 (Trematode)
Waffles: 2
Uncast votes: 15
*****LYNCH DEADLINE is 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT****
Last edited:
Official Lynch Vote Tally:
trematode - 6 (SnS, lupin21, jdh71, FFM, wldlfstdnt, WTF)
swingnsave - 1 (DocE)
WTF - 1 (DVMD)
lissarae - 1 (bbe)
BBE - 1 (nohika)
Hedgie - 1 (sheep)
SOV - 1 (Sov)
DVMDream -1 (Trematode)
Uncast votes: 18
*****LYNCH DEADLINE is 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT****
6+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=13
+18 uncast votes = 31
5 houses of 6 players = 30
- 2 dead = 28.
Either a math mistake or..... INVISIBLE PLAYERS!!! 😱 😱 😱
Ugh, I didn't even think of that. 🙁 Like everyone else, I've had a shtty week and am tired as feck. I hate coworkers.
6+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=13
+18 uncast votes = 31
5 houses of 6 players = 30
- 2 dead = 28.
Either a math mistake or..... INVISIBLE PLAYERS!!! 😱 😱 😱
MATH MISTAKE
mod's bad.
Is it possible that if we lynch Trem, someone will die with her?
Id imagine its possible. But I also think we should see what trematode has to say about their role first. Hopefully it wont require a full role tell. But I am curious what the heck they mean by their cryptic "dont vote me or else everyone will be sad" comment.
If she's tara i might kill her out of my hate for that character alone

Whoa. Um...didn't realize my RNG would start something crazy.
For the record...
When I checked my phone, it was 2 against me. 4-5 other people had only 1. So I was in the lead for lynch votes and people were RNGing the crap out of random people.
Please don't make me reveal my role on the first day.
If your goal is to not lose any villagers this game, do not kill me.
When I checked my phone, it was 2 against me. 4-5 other people had only 1. So I was in the lead for lynch votes and people were RNGing the crap out of random people.
Please don't make me reveal my role on the first day.
If your goal is to not lose any villagers this game, do not kill me.
Ha! I take it you mean on the show...supposedly she's pretty minor (and never a vampire!) in the books.If she's tara i might kill her out of my hate for that character alone![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bandwagon time!! I have been waiting!
lynch trematode
lynch FFMlynch FFM
Yeah...who enjoys a bandwagon??
**************lynch FFM***************
I feel like if we lynch Trem, someone might die with her.
I didn't think anything of it initially, but really...I know I don't like to RNG, and I like bandwagons (without any evidence) even less. FFM seemed terribly excited to "jump aboard"...
I feel like if we lynch Trem, someone might die with her.
I didn't think anything of it initially, but really...I know I don't like to RNG, and I like bandwagons (without any evidence) even less. FFM seemed terribly excited to "jump aboard"...
For the record...
When I checked my phone, it was 2 against me. 4-5 other people had only 1. So I was in the lead for lynch votes and people were RNGing the crap out of random people.
Please don't make me reveal my role on the first day.
If your goal is to not lose any villagers this game, do not kill me.
It's true! I was 2nd trem RNG, but was at bottom of page, so many missed it. For now
*** unlynch trematode ***
Official Lynch Vote Tally:
trematode - 5 (SnS, jdh71, FFM, wldlfstdnt, WTF)
swingnsave - 1 (DocE)
WTF - 1 (DVMD)
lissarae - 1 (bbe)
BBE - 1 (nohika)
Hedgie - 1 (sheep)
SOV - 1 (Sov)
FFM - 3 (ksmi117, Trematode, nordicat)
Waffles: 5
Uncast votes: 15
*****LYNCH DEADLINE is 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT****
trematode - 5 (SnS, jdh71, FFM, wldlfstdnt, WTF)
swingnsave - 1 (DocE)
WTF - 1 (DVMD)
lissarae - 1 (bbe)
BBE - 1 (nohika)
Hedgie - 1 (sheep)
SOV - 1 (Sov)
FFM - 3 (ksmi117, Trematode, nordicat)
Waffles: 5
Uncast votes: 15
*****LYNCH DEADLINE is 4pm PDT / 7pm EDT****
Now I'm torn between Trem being so quick to jump on the defensive, and FFM getting bandwagony.....erghh...be back later....
a thought? if trematode is that certain they are good, lynch someone else and either the wolves will take care of it for us or a seer will.
as for me. I'm voting my gut, though im sure it will not reach enough votes anyway.
unlynch swingnsave, lynch SOV
as for me. I'm voting my gut, though im sure it will not reach enough votes anyway.
unlynch swingnsave, lynch SOV
Now I'm torn between Trem being so quick to jump on the defensive, and FFM getting bandwagony.....erghh...be back later....
Could be like HolyFranz (you know before he panic deleted everything about himself on SDN
)Every game he would come out and say he was unkillable, unlynchable, and that he had an item that would kill a wolf if a wolf tried
I was always surprised by how many people went along with it every time
I'm still curious and sometimes in poker you just have to call
Though . . . I have the luxury of not knowing most people here . . .
I imagine there are some back door communication channels between houses, if someone can get word to me the reason not to kill Trem, then I'll probably change my vote
things going south for mr. meowerton
Lynch FFM for now.
Finally getting a damned break. After 8 hours in..... Sigh
Anyway, I would like to know more about this "bad things" trem is claiming. Did I miss it? I'm on my stupid phone.
And I have to be honest, I have totally bandwaggoned before as a villager, and announced it lol. Not saying it allays suspicion, just tossing that out there.
Anyway, I would like to know more about this "bad things" trem is claiming. Did I miss it? I'm on my stupid phone.
And I have to be honest, I have totally bandwaggoned before as a villager, and announced it lol. Not saying it allays suspicion, just tossing that out there.
up in this bish
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally getting a damned break. After 8 hours in..... Sigh
Anyway, I would like to know more about this "bad things" trem is claiming. Did I miss it? I'm on my stupid phone.
And I have to be honest, I have totally bandwaggoned before as a villager, and announced it lol. Not saying it allays suspicion, just tossing that out there.
Can't you pick a PM buddy??
Ask this next time and then you can let us know if it's good or not.
This way he take a small risk that you're a wolf as opposed to the bigger risk of revealing to the whole group.
Yes?
unlynch trematode
Well, looks like I'll just have another RNG session,
lynch zany
lynch zany
Can't you pick a PM buddy??
Ask this next time and then you can let us know if it's good or not.
This way he take a small risk that you're a wolf as opposed to the bigger risk of revealing to the whole group.
Yes?
unlynch trematode
What I was thinking
Peej. how are you and the husband handling sharing WW together. I remember carbon and nutmeg had a relationship strained by that stress
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K