You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I also have reason to believe that there are characters that are linked with each other in this game. That whatever happens to one may happen to the other. (This is just a guess though)
So, uh, which is it: you have "reason to believe" or it's "just a guess"?
So, uh, which is it: you have "reason to believe" or it's "just a guess"?
Ooooh! 👍 lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, uh, which is it: you have "reason to believe" or it's "just a guess"?
More than a guess. 😉
Reminder: you may not discuss night results from PM until day is posted and that time is not now. West coast mod is toast. Night all.
******************************************************
Hello! Anyone in here?!
******************************************************
Hello! Anyone in here?!
******************************************************
checking in...
looks around...
Nothing to see.
Later
looks around...
Nothing to see.
Later
Reminder: you may not discuss night results from PM until day is posted and that time is not now. West coast mod is toast. Night all.
Ah.
Well, I can tell now that you won't be bitching in any of my games if they don't move along at lightning speed in the future 😉
(mod sucks)
(game sucks)
(I think FTB has given up on this game)

Ah.
Well, I can tell now that you won't be bitching in any of my games if they don't move along at lightning speed in the future 😉
(mod sucks)
(game sucks)
(I think FTB has given up on this game)
![]()
Amen, brother.
Good morning residents of Bon Temps! Wait, is it not a good morning? Is a mod who is up on her weekend at 6-friking-30 am not sufficient?
Fine. No results for you.
Ack, but that would never stand for southern hospitality! Here everyone, come inside and lets chat over ho'cakes and eggs and bacon. As all the players head over to the brunch at Bellefleur Mansion, one player is missing from the merry crew. Odd, because if anyone loved miss Caroline's breakfasts it was jdh71. His brother Terry speaks up, saying his brother had been sneaking out lately. Former Sheriff Bud offers to start a search party.
It is soon clear that such a party will not be needed. bbeventer comes up the road slowly, JDH's limp body in her arms. "He never knew what was coming! I found him in the roadway, they must have surprised him on his way back home."
jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur, local detective who didn't get the respect in life he deserved is dead, blood drained.
It is now DAY 3 - lynch time!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.Packen - Lochlan
4. Lupin21
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3.Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
Fine. No results for you.
Ack, but that would never stand for southern hospitality! Here everyone, come inside and lets chat over ho'cakes and eggs and bacon. As all the players head over to the brunch at Bellefleur Mansion, one player is missing from the merry crew. Odd, because if anyone loved miss Caroline's breakfasts it was jdh71. His brother Terry speaks up, saying his brother had been sneaking out lately. Former Sheriff Bud offers to start a search party.
It is soon clear that such a party will not be needed. bbeventer comes up the road slowly, JDH's limp body in her arms. "He never knew what was coming! I found him in the roadway, they must have surprised him on his way back home."
jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur, local detective who didn't get the respect in life he deserved is dead, blood drained.
It is now DAY 3 - lynch time!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.
4. Lupin21
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.
3.
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
I have info that I will reveal as soon as I return home.
😱 That sucks!
I can finally talk! Whoever silenced me- you suck! I was tortured and it caused me to be silenced for a day and night. I know that the fairies that died the first night did some torturing so maybe the tortured me before they died?
I can finally talk! Whoever silenced me- you suck! I was tortured and it caused me to be silenced for a day and night. I know that the fairies that died the first night did some torturing so maybe the tortured me before they died?
Ok, I am home now.
Information revealed to me says that pj is guilty.
lynch PJ meow
Information revealed to me says that pj is guilty.
lynch PJ meow
Ok, I am home now.
Information revealed to me says that pj is guilty.
lynch PJ meow
Alrighty, I can go with that. I was suspicious of PJ anyways when she(?) was on last night during the vote but never voted.
lynch PJ
Just fyi, I am going to go visit some friends today, but will try and stay tuned.
Also, has anyone ever heard "whispering sound"??
I was whispered to last night, but not sure what that was about. I am going to ignore what was said to me, but it was rather strange and I was curious if anyone else has heard whispering sounds? (No, the whispering sounds is NOT where I got the information on PJ, the whispering sounds was something completely different).
I was whispered to last night, but not sure what that was about. I am going to ignore what was said to me, but it was rather strange and I was curious if anyone else has heard whispering sounds? (No, the whispering sounds is NOT where I got the information on PJ, the whispering sounds was something completely different).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch PJ
Lynch PJ
I dunno when this cycle ends today, but if you cram in another before tonight I may or may not be around. Have got a "let's relive college" party this afternoon that I need to mentally prepare myself for....And dunno how well drunk WW will work out for me. 😛
Later gators!
I dunno when this cycle ends today, but if you cram in another before tonight I may or may not be around. Have got a "let's relive college" party this afternoon that I need to mentally prepare myself for....And dunno how well drunk WW will work out for me. 😛
Later gators!
lynch pj
mourn JDH
mourn JDH
Oh nice work DVMDream and whoever your source is!
lynch Peej
lynch Peej
lynch PJ
Also a heads up. I will be unavailable for the morning and probably the afternoon.
Also a heads up. I will be unavailable for the morning and probably the afternoon.
😱 That sucks!
I can finally talk! Whoever silenced me- you suck! I was tortured and it caused me to be silenced for a day and night. I know that the fairies that died the first night did some torturing so maybe the tortured me before they died?
This goes for me as well!! You said exactly what happened to me as well and what I was going to say Lissa. Get outta my head!
I've been waiting to be able to say it. Ok, I am home now.
Information revealed to me says that pj is guilty.
lynch PJ meow
I'm going to trust you on this one for now. If it's wrong and we end up lynching a villager, I'm coming after you next! I hope your information is correct.

Lynch PJ
I'm going to trust you on this one for now. If it's wrong and we end up lynching a villager, I'm coming after you next! I hope your information is correct.
Lynch PJ
As always, if it is incorrect, I will reveal the source and where it came from. For now, I would like to keep that protected.
Lynch PJ.
Ugh, it's waaaay too early...
lynch pj meowerton
lynch pj meowerton
Ok, I am home now.
Information revealed to me says that pj is guilty.
lynch PJ meow
what am I guilty of? I'm not a wolf, what exactly did the PM say? And do you trust your source? Seems a little odd to throw out false accusations this early
Alrighty, I can go with that. I was suspicious of PJ anyways when she(?) was on last night during the vote but never voted.
lynch PJ
Just fyi, I am going to go visit some friends today, but will try and stay tuned.
That would be odd if the lynch had resulted in a wolf, but since the lynch was for my husband its not that odd, besides the fact that I was in class and have mentioned that multiple times. I have the SDN app on my phone so I'll pull the thread up and start reading it then when class starts back up I lock my phone, thats why it probably looks like I'm still on the thread when I'm not, that or I'm trying to catch up and haven't made it to the current page.
Ok, I am home now.
Information revealed to me says that pj is guilty.
lynch PJ meow
I don't want to know who your source is, just what they said to you, maybe we can clear this up, how was it phrased?
I don't want to know who your source is, just what they said to you, maybe we can clear this up, how was it phrased?
I was told that you were found to be "guilty".
what am I guilty of? I'm not a wolf, what exactly did the PM say? And do you trust your source? Seems a little odd to throw out false accusations this early
Yes, I trust the source.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told that you were found to be "guilty".
Hmmm. Could she maybe be guilty for something other than being a wolf? Like giving zanydogz whatever made her talk crazy or torturing me and wolfspeaker? I feel like that leaves a little room for interpretation.
Can you ask your source if guilty for sure means wolf?
Can you ask your source if guilty for sure means wolf?
We do not know that answer. Only that she was found to be "guilty". From what it appears the role is a tracking role that only reveals "guilty" or "not guilty". I think it is better than nothing. If someone has more solid information than this, I will gladly change. But this is much better than any RNG, IMO. If PJ wants to clarify why she could have been possibly found to be "guilty", I will change (depending upon what it is). But for now, my vote stays.
Hmmm. Could she maybe be guilty for something other than being a wolf? Like giving zanydogz whatever made her talk crazy or torturing me and wolfspeaker? I feel like that leaves a little room for interpretation.
This is a very good point. I may be willing to change my vote, but I have nothing else to go on right now either.
We do not know that answer. Only that she was found to be "guilty". From what it appears the role is a tracking role that only reveals "guilty" or "not guilty". I think it is better than nothing. If someone has more solid information than this, I will gladly change. But this is much better than any RNG, IMO. If PJ wants to clarify why she could have been possibly found to be "guilty", I will change (depending upon what it is). But for now, my vote stays.
I agree that it is better than nothing. I really want to hear what PJ has to say about why she would appear as guilty.
Lynch PJ until defense is heard
As a sidenote...oh god, not even TWO HOURS into volunteering at the animal shelter, WW wants to bring home another dog.
As a sidenote...oh god, not even TWO HOURS into volunteering at the animal shelter, WW wants to bring home another dog.
We do not know that answer. Only that she was found to be "guilty". From what it appears the role is a tracking role that only reveals "guilty" or "not guilty". I think it is better than nothing. If someone has more solid information than this, I will gladly change. But this is much better than any RNG, IMO. If PJ wants to clarify why she could have been possibly found to be "guilty", I will change (depending upon what it is). But for now, my vote stays.
yah that makes sense, I sort of have a bad habit that I need to fuel and I ain't got no money to do that 🙁 so I may have attempted to steal some stuff
bad PJ bad!
Too vague an explanation for me unless that makes sense to any of you fans of the show.yah that makes sense, I sort of have a bad habit that I need to fuel and I ain't got no money to do that 🙁 so I may have attempted to steal some stuff
bad PJ bad!
Lynch PJ
yah that makes sense, I sort of have a bad habit that I need to fuel and I ain't got no money to do that 🙁 so I may have attempted to steal some stuff
bad PJ bad!
the person I targeted didn't actually have anything, but I do get to find out if they are home or not which I guess is sort of helpful? Not really though, I'm sure someone else can figure that out as well
Too vague an explanation for me unless that makes sense to any of you fans of the show.
Lynch PJ
got any V you want to part with?
The Rattray's were drainers/ V addicts. They were definitely criminals. I dunno though. Maybe someone that hasn't gotten on here yet has something better. I need to think for a little while. Still not sure I trust PJ's story.
Lynch pj
unlynch PJ
Being a criminal doesn't necessarily make you a wolf. The use of guilty/non-guilty seems purposely vague.
I honestly don't have any better ideas though.
Being a criminal doesn't necessarily make you a wolf. The use of guilty/non-guilty seems purposely vague.
I honestly don't have any better ideas though.
unlynch PJ
Being a criminal doesn't necessarily make you a wolf. The use of guilty/non-guilty seems purposely vague.
I honestly don't have any better ideas though.
😳 thanks, I'll understand though if I still get lynched, its a crap shoot in the beginning anyways
unlynch PJ
Being a criminal doesn't necessarily make you a wolf. The use of guilty/non-guilty seems purposely vague.
I honestly don't have any better ideas though.
That was a rather quick change of heart.
I have yet to play in a game where stealing has been a villager role. It has always been given to a wolf, though anything is possible.
Still not a strong enough defense for me to change my lynch vote. Especially considering that we have no other information.
Unless, you are willing to lynch yourself again... 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just going to point out dvm has been in at least one game (the most recent one) where there was not one, but two good theives. So that is a line of nonsense from dvm (assuming they paod sttention to the game they were just in)
Plus they voted for me. That's shady in my book.
Plus they voted for me. That's shady in my book.
Just going to point out dvm has been in at least one game (the most recent one) where there was not one, but two good theives. So that is a line of nonsense from dvm (assuming they paod sttention to the game they were just in)
Plus they voted for me. That's shady in my book.
Going to throw suspicion onto the source of information? Unlike everyone else around here, I am not afraid to reveal my role if needed. I am just trying to do my part to see that the villagers win.
Yes, I was not really paying that close of attention to your game. Just remembered that FTB was a thief in that game but she was killed on the first night. Have no effing clue who was the second thief.
Got any better ideas for a lynch??
**************************************************************
nothing to see here.... move along
**************************************************************
nothing to see here.... move along
**************************************************************
Ugh...I think half the darn people on the show were addicted to V at some point. Jason, Lafayette, Andy (RIP jdh! 🙁 ) ...
Oh. Yeah, I looked it up and this does seem to be the norm in the bayou.
Unlynch PJ
awaiting later risers to see where this goes...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K