You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OK, results really pending now. Soon.
Grr. I may have to wait until my lunch break to read them. Sigh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Packen if you look like your avatar - I am not coming to visit..... it is scary
Only when I am drinking blood from my local Starbucks 😛
OK, results really pending now. Soon.
modding, like pimping, aint easy
Only when I am drinking blood from my local Starbucks 😛
Ew...Edinburgh Starbucks are weird.
Ew...Edinburgh Starbucks are weird.
I haven't found them to be weird...
I haven't found them to be weird...
So you drink blood too?
Modding is also like childbirth..modding, like pimping, aint easy
It sucks while its happening, and then later on you forget how much it sucked so you think it is a great idea and do it again.
modding, like pimping, aint easy
http://www.theschoolphilly.com/poli...-da-game-of-hoez-during-raid-hilarity-ensues/
So you drink blood too?
If blood= coffee, NO.
If blood= hot chocolate, HELL YES!!
pimping is easy if you follow the steps in the link I posted

If blood= coffee, NO.
If blood= hot chocolate, HELL YES!!
Lol. The only thing that makes me sad about UK Starbucks is their severe lack of seasonal drinks (ie my pumpkin spice lattes 🙁)
Lol. The only thing that makes me sad about UK Starbucks is their severe lack of seasonal drinks (ie my pumpkin spice lattes 🙁)
Does that mean no peppermint hot chocolate? 🙁
Does that mean no peppermint hot chocolate? 🙁
I think that is one they actually do have. But no caramel apple cider or summery iced teas...i've been trying to get my year's fill while home...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that is one they actually do have. But no caramel apple cider or summery iced teas...i've been trying to get my year's fill while home...
The chai is also not the same here 🙁
pimping is easy if you follow the steps in the link I posted![]()
Number 10. You should be gucci... WTF??

I think that is one they actually do have. But no caramel apple cider or summery iced teas...i've been trying to get my year's fill while home...
Luckily for me, I don't like tea either. No tea or coffee for me.
The chai is also not the same here 🙁
No...and that is my absolute favourite, but at least they have it.
Luckily for me, I don't like tea either. No tea or coffee for me.
Wow. A vet student who doesn't drink either? 😱
classic. Someone knows repression!
Good morning!
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile
Wow. A vet student who doesn't drink either? 😱
I know... how will I possibly survive? 😉
Same here.Luckily for me, I don't like tea either. No tea or coffee for me.
Modding is also like childbirth..
It sucks while its happening, and then later on you forget how much it sucked so you think it is a great idea and do it again.
It was much better last time with help
I'm such a control freak with my baby I have a hard time asking for someone to help me with it, but my job is such that sometimes I disappear too long and the natives get restless.
As the town awakens, there is a sense of calm, almost peaceful. That doesn't last for long, as shrieks are heard from the direction of the Stackhouse Farm, there in the driveway kneels DocEspana, he is kneeling over the grey body of Packen, lifeless she no longer seems to shine like she once did. "Why!" sobs DocE.
This stirring scene is interrupted by further screams, now emanating from Merlotte's parking lot. There on the ground is devyn, not passed out in a drunken stupor, as SnS had thought. Devyn is also grey all over.
As the sun rises it paints the world in beautiful color, all but the bodies of the two fae, who could not live without each other. their bodies dissolve into sparkling dust which rises with the sun, back to the fae world.
It is now DAY 2 - lynchy lynchy!
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt
2. nordicat
3.
4. Lupin21
5. cuitlamiztli
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3. ksmi117
4. nohika
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2. jdh71
3. Flim Flam Man
4. wildcatj
5. DVMDream
6. PJ meowerton
The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave
5. WhtsThFrequency
6. Abney
Last edited:
pimping is easy if you follow the steps in the link I posted![]()
I don't know.
Hoez be schemin'
Please to forgive bad grammar and short write up. It will improve.
lolwut?
someone who knows this theme can tell me if these are bad guy or good guy deaths??
someone who knows this theme can tell me if these are bad guy or good guy deaths??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From some googling research I have found out that neave and lochlan are water fairies that torture people? Sounds like the roles are related, dont know how they would be villagers though and probably too much of a coincidence both died on the same night, so maybe linked roles.
****************************************************************
I haz a sad........
****************************************************************
I haz a sad........
****************************************************************
LATE BREAKING NEWS: This mod needs more coffee.
But in all seriousness, equinerider26 has had to drop out of the game. We are pleased to announce that she is being replaced by Bbeventer!
But in all seriousness, equinerider26 has had to drop out of the game. We are pleased to announce that she is being replaced by Bbeventer!
whoops didn't read all the way through the write-up "couldnt live without each other" but I guess they are villagers?
I don't think this is going to be as simple as wolves vs. villagers. What I have read shows that there are fairies, werewolves, and vampires in this series. It appears as though we have quite a few creatures and it is going to be rather difficult to discriminate between who is good/who is bad.
I also have reason to believe that there are characters that are linked with each other in this game. That whatever happens to one may happen to the other. (This is just a guess though)
Perhaps someone who has better knowledge of the series can give us insight as to who may be good or bad.
I also have reason to believe that there are characters that are linked with each other in this game. That whatever happens to one may happen to the other. (This is just a guess though)
Perhaps someone who has better knowledge of the series can give us insight as to who may be good or bad.
LATE BREAKING NEWS: This mod needs more coffee.
But in all seriousness, equinerider26 has had to drop out of the game. We are pleased to announce that she is being replaced by Bbeventer!
Welcome, Bbeventer!! 😀 😀
Here are my thoughts - they were both faeries or "fae" and they were both "grey all over". So that makes me think there blood was drained by vampires. In the show at least, vampires love faerie blood. It's like the best tasting thing ever to them. It even allows them to walk in sunlight.
And I think the "couldn't live without each other" means they were linked. So I guess only one of them was attacked and the other was killed as a result.
Did either player give anything away to their group about being faeries?
And I think the "couldn't live without each other" means they were linked. So I guess only one of them was attacked and the other was killed as a result.
Did either player give anything away to their group about being faeries?
I don't think this is going to be as simple as wolves vs. villagers. What I have read shows that there are fairies, werewolves, and vampires in this series. It appears as though we have quite a few creatures and it is going to be rather difficult to discriminate between who is good/who is bad.
I also have reason to believe that there are characters that are linked with each other in this game. That whatever happens to one may happen to the other. (This is just a guess though)
Perhaps someone who has better knowledge of the series can give us insight as to who may be good or bad.
This.
True Blood (granted I stopped watching after season 2) is full of all sorts of characters from WWs, vampires, shape shifters, wiccans, so on and so forth. And within the different types of things, there are good and bad. Seeing as this was a night kill, I am going to assume the water fairies were considered good unless we are dealing with more than one "pack"? But this seems unlikely with Devyn and Packen's roles appearing linked and them both dying on the same night. Just my thoughts.
Here is a list that sort of gives a better idea of who is good/bad:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_True_Blood_characters
I'm at work so I don't have much time to google, but I plan to google later to figure out what's going on. 
🙁 Packen and Devyn.
I haven't read the books or seen the show, so...I need lots of googling to become un-lost. But I'm at work, so that's later.

🙁 Packen and Devyn.
I haven't read the books or seen the show, so...I need lots of googling to become un-lost. But I'm at work, so that's later.

From some googling research I have found out that neave and lochlan are water fairies that torture people? Sounds like the roles are related, dont know how they would be villagers though and probably too much of a coincidence both died on the same night, so maybe linked roles.
Likely linked - one dies, so does the other. Wolves got lucky.
I don't think this is going to be as simple as wolves vs. villagers. What I have read shows that there are fairies, werewolves, and vampires in this series. It appears as though we have quite a few creatures and it is going to be rather difficult to discriminate between who is good/who is bad.
Great. Another of those games. Can't imagine why mods do such things to us... 😱
Our group has not conversed yet.Did either player give anything away to their group about being faeries?
And I see Lissarae posting on other threads, so she might be silenced (or just not looking at this thread first? - Impossible)...
Great. Another of those games. Can't imagine why mods do such things to us... 😱
You lie
Moral ambiguity of characters is what makes the games so much better and fun.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Likely linked - one dies, so does the other. Wolves got lucky.
I have a feeling there are quite a few of these roles in the game. I think a lot of the characters are linked in the story and are therefore also linked in the game.
I was being ironic/sarcastic as I have just particularly inflicted that on the pre-vetties in the last double WW games...You lie
Moral ambiguity of characters is what makes the games so much better and fun.
Great. Another of those games. Can't imagine why mods do such things to us... 😱
Aww... It is more fun that way...
Frustrating but fun.
Next time I create a game, I think I am going to make everyone morally ambiguous.
Here are my thoughts - they were both faeries or "fae" and they were both "grey all over". So that makes me think there blood was drained by vampires. In the show at least, vampires love faerie blood. It's like the best tasting thing ever to them. It even allows them to walk in sunlight.
And I think the "couldn't live without each other" means they were linked. So I guess only one of them was attacked and the other was killed as a result.
Did either player give anything away to their group about being faeries?
This is interesting. If the vampire or vampires who did this can now walk during the day, does this make them unlynchable or perhaps able to perform night actions in daylight?
And 🙁 to a farmer going first! But welcome bbventer!
Aww... It is more fun that way...
Frustrating but fun.
Next time I create a game, I think I am going to make everyone morally ambiguous.
********************
Can my character get a killing item so I can just go rogue and take out whomever I please? No need to wait for a lynch, Packen justice is all they need
********************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K