Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How many wolves do we think are left? Unless wolves can strike on a different planet or AM is a wolf,

1 of the following has to be lupine:
LIS, WZ, Jilary, (and myself, but I know I am not a wolf)

2? of the following have to be wolves? (Unless 1 kill was an item):
FB, nyanko, SOV, carabiner

Members don't see this ad.

How many wolves do we think are left? Unless wolves can strike on a different planet or AM is a wolf,

I think Jil, ny, and Kara are the remaining wolves.

Members don't see this ad :)
Need to get to my computer and look at things but I historically lose the game for village every time in this scenario so I don't have much confidence today.

What scenario is that?

Thought we were at endgame so that's what I was thinking. I just woke up a little bit ago and saw the 6 on the vote tally and had a little panic attack. 9 is much better :laugh:

Ya done good during Lion King. But yes, 9 is more desirable.

Regardless of who gets lynched, someone from hatari should move to descartes with SOV tonight

I think our big mistake was not spreading ourselves out.

That and going crazy with the lynch ties

There was that boost item. Trying to see if there would have been a way for a wolf on Cthulhu to use it though. Gotta look back through the trading post days, because yesterday it was on Descartes and the day before it was on Hatari.

As far as how many wolves, we were thinking we started with 3 +/- conversion?

AM - You've been receiving items or abilities in order for people to move, yes? But you haven't been using them? What's your reasoning for not using them? I know it would leave the gate unguarded but it could also help with information gathering.

AM - You've been receiving items or abilities in order for people to move, yes? But you haven't been using them? What's your reasoning for not using them? I know it would leave the gate unguarded but it could also help with information gathering.

It's not worth the risk of letting wolves slip through and have more ambiguous killings.

There was that boost item. Trying to see if there would have been a way for a wolf on Cthulhu to use it though. Gotta look back through the trading post days, because yesterday it was on Descartes and the day before it was on Hatari.

As far as how many wolves, we were thinking we started with 3 +/- conversion?

I would think it is either 3 with no conversions or 2 with one conversion.

4 wolves for 21 players seems high to me, but I haven't been playing games lately. Maybe that is the norm now.

I kind of hope in a game with no resurrections there would be no conversions as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Regardless of who gets lynched, someone from hatari should move to descartes with SOV tonight
What? Why? My whole point in being here is to not be wolf killed, and be able to have an advantage for village endgame. Wolves are gonna have to expose themselves to kill now. And thy will have to either give up a kill to try to implicate me, or prove I am village.

What? Why? My whole point in being here is to not be wolf killed, and be able to have an advantage for village endgame. Wolves are gonna have to expose themselves to kill now. And thy will have to either give up a kill to try to implicate me, or prove I am village.

I don't think a wolf has to expose themselves to get a kill at this point.

But whatever.

there has to be at least one wolf on cthulu since there were 2 kills here last night. i'm thinking either FB or kara, but since the wolves probably have pretty decent numbers now it could definitely be SOV and he's isolating himself as a ploy. in fact, that's definitely something that old man would do.

They can pass through anyway though as long as they have an item. Right? You said you're not stopping people.

Yeah, but I like to know if they have an item/ability vs slipping through without a toll. It's easy to claim that if I'm not at the Gate.

I would think it is either 3 with no conversions or 2 with one conversion.

4 wolves for 21 players seems high to me, but I haven't been playing games lately. Maybe that is the norm now.

I kind of hope in a game with no resurrections there would be no conversions as well.
Usually it's somewhere around a 4:1 village to wolf ratio at highest, 3:1 at lowest. Have to take lotf into account (though that's a little difficult to say how that would have figured in to balance since she could have killed wolves too). I like to include worst case scenario though lol So I would say at most we have 3 wolves left right now, but maybe only 2.

Yeah, but I like to know if they have an item/ability vs slipping through without a toll. It's easy to claim that if I'm not at the Gate.
What did goose use to pass through? She's the only one that traveled that night if I recall.

Day 4-

I fill in a bit later but for now:

You have lynched the noob, aka shelter, who was
Wolf Godfather who could move planets without GateKeeper toll

It's now Night 5. Deadline 9AM EST

Roster:

Gate Keeper:
7. @Animal Midwife

Hatari- The Animoid Planet

1. @Flim Flam Man
2. @Jilary
3. @Mad Jack
4. @LetItSnow
6. @amgoose319
19. @WildZoo

Cthulu- The Magic Planet
9. @nyanko
10. @genny
11. @Karabiner13
12. @Filly Bay
14. @StartingoverVet
8. @SummerTheLynx

Descartes- The Mech Planet
~currently empty~

Underverse
17. Kam- Village day assassin
20. SARdoghandler- mech vanillager
16. mmmdreamerz- Village JOAT
5. ddstothecor- Vanilla magician
21. LadyOtheFarm - SK
13. Trilt - vanilla animoid
18. DVMDream- vanilla mech
15. @sheltermed - Wolf Godfather
Lupes, were we getting more for this writeup?

Seeing there were 2 deaths on Cthulu I looked at yesterday's trading post and found if a wolf had enough money they could have bought the bribe to get the upgrade.

Cthulu Trading Post: Today we are offering

Government Connection Bribe- Government Connection Bribe lets you request an item from a Trading Post on another Planet to be delivered. Still have to have money for this and the other item. $5

Descartes Trading Post: Today we are offering

Descartes ability upgrade- Descartes ability upgrade is exactly that. Abilities are doubled for use during a cycle. $15

Reactions: 1 user
This is what I have for the planet of origin claims. Those confirmed by death are italicized, living people bolded(they aren't in any particular order, just as I recalled them). I'm thinking a claimed Hataran is lying about their planet of origin, but there's really no way to say for sure.

Hatari: Dubz, LIS, Kam, Jil, trilt, filly, Karabou, AM
Cthulhu: STL, genny, ny, dds, goose
Descartes: FFM, MJ, DVMD, lotf, SAR, SOV

N/A: shelter, possibly 3m

Currently it makes more sense to me that Jil was blocked N4 while trying to kill on Hatari (potentially while in possession of the boost item that was here d4, since no one ever admitted to buying it - more on this later) and made up the part about being attacked, than the wolves blocking her and attacking her the same night.

The numbers could also be 6/6/6 with 3 that don't fit into any particular race.

Thinking out loud so sorry if this is rambly...
In the process of rereading (I'm on page 12) I started having thoughts. Thoughts that are concerning. Like...if shelter could mutate into different forms, are we even sure that the wolf on Hatari is a mech? Are we even sure that there is another wolf on Hatari? Shelter could have done all of the kills (except lotf's one kill) up to the time she was lynched. She was lynched d4, there was no kill n4 (only evidence of mech shenanigans is what Jil claimed). Kills last night were cthulhu.

I mean, it makes sense that if we started out with 3 original wolves there would be one on every planet, but that gets into "a wolf in every group" territory. There could have been two in cthulhu the whole time.

The thing that keeps me wanting to look at Hatari though is that we don't have a clear explanation for the no kill, and I would think that if it had been an attack on Karabou that goose prevented, one of them would have been given some indication that happened. But if the no kill was due to a conversion or something, there are so many assumptions we can't really make.

So N3...wolves decide to kill DVMD, despite the fact that she was one the three of us that were being looked at due to the n1 kill on Descartes, and that she had stated earlier on that she was vanilla, and there was no reason to think otherwise.

Perhaps they thought it would be an easy task to swing the lynch over to me, but it doesn't seem like they even tried (I got maybe two votes total that day). And they couldn't have predicted the swing over to goose. So I almost feel like it was a setup for a bus on shelter. That makes me look at AM and ny since they were early votes on her.