Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah yeah, I will believe it when you come up village.
I've got words for you, but they're all four letters you wolf son of a *****. After you lynch FFM, take out STL guys, I'm telling you.

Members don't see this ad.

Ugh... I hate ties! I don't think this was a good idea.
Of course it wasn't. Ties are pants on head ******ed for the village, basically always and forever. STL sucks for suggesting it, and he's going to suck even more after it turns out poorly. If he were an actual villager, he'd have recommended a FFM/MJ tie if anything, because that's 100% chance of taking down a wolf and bringing the numbers at least down in parity.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Every game my hate for village play grows.

Uh huh. This from the guy who basically contributes <nothing> all game until he's being lynched then suddenly last-second knows who every wolf is and goes on a rant?

So tell me again about how much you hate (your) crappy village play?

Reactions: 1 user
Uh huh. This from the guy who basically contributes <nothing> all game until he's being lynched then suddenly last-second knows who every wolf is and goes on a rant?

So tell me again about how much you hate (your) crappy village play?
Hey, I was sleeping basically all day, I can't much help that. But when I got on, I gave you a good read. I'm sorry I'm not participating in the cluttered crap that is the thread, but I have *zero* to contribute aside from feels. I've got no ability, had zero items, and have had no PM with a single player all game.

Also, let's look at every one of the last eight games- any time I start talking, I get lynched for it, village or wolf. Doesn't give me much incentive to participate in thread.

Also, let's look at every one of the last eight games- any time I start talking, I get lynched for it, village or wolf. Doesn't give me much incentive to participate in thread.

Dude. I promise that not talking is never the way to go.

You started talking because you were up for lynch for not talking. Make a wolf brag, you aren't surviving this, she is killing both. For all the wasted fake complaining, that I will get an apology by pm after lynch, you could be making a halfway decent wolf brag.

Day 5-

The worlds were devolving into all out war. Nothing was stable. The Gate Keeper was supposed to bring order and hope back to all, but instead, mistrust and power struggles were engulfing the three planets. No one was safe. There was no where to hide. Descartes had been deserted, and Cthulu and Hatari were on their way to becoming just as desolate. Each planet experienced a major battle. Hatari had been a hot bed of activity, and accusations flew as to who was to blame. The government attempted to set forth martial law to bring peace, but these were the very villains that had brought forth the war in the first place. There was no clear villain in this war though. No one knew anymore what constituted good versus evil. The only thing that was certain was a bloody end.

On Hatari, an abandoned combat mech, left in what is now the ruins of an ancient city that has been overgrown with jungle. Slowly, the subsystems had come back online. The storage banks are largely damaged and non-functional, leaving him unable to remember what it was he was fighting for or who the war was against. After a brief struggle, he managed to free himself from the greenery that had taken root in and around his form. A brief systems check showed his weapons and jump-jets to be damaged beyond repair. The dedicated remains of his former pilot lie within him, the ejection system having never been triggered after he was disabled- their death appears to have been mercifully swift.

The decrepit 10 foot tall mech, with alloy that is a metallic bronze, any paint having been stripped by the elements over the years unknown. One arm is a nonfunctional pulse cannon, little more than dead weight, while the other is humanoid in appearance, and once held a plasma blade that has long since crumbled to pieces on the ground before him. His face is like the helm of an ancient knight, through which brilliant flashes of green occasionally pulse as he scans his surroundings with what remains of his sensor array.

Mechs were granted autonomous function to bring their injured pilots out of harm's way in the event they were incapacitated, but with no war, no pilot, and no purpose, he was perplexed. Perhaps he can at least find out where he came from, and what war he was fighting. Or maybe he could find a cause worth fighting for once again...

overgrownheavy1-jpg.220725

The true death, even for an autonomous piece of battle mech, has come before the war is over.

Dead is MJ who was
A vanilla mech

On Cthulu, the death of the renowned Animoid Doctor had rocked those on Hatari. One person who felt it the hardest was Emperor Zurg, the powerful wizard protector from Cthulu. Her mother was a wizard, and her father was a goose. Her father now resides in Hatari, as he realized he was happier among his own kind. Zurg trained as a gosling as her mother encouraged her to build up her strong powers. However, she longed to see her dad again in Hatari, and longed to be just a normal goose. She vowed to protect all who are in need, but had a special place in her heart for her goosey daddy.
AXsMCwdl.jpg

Emperor Zurg had been spending most of her time on Hatari with her dad who was ailing, and had heard of the mounting deaths occurring on the planet. She tried her best to find those in the most danger, but alas, her distraction trying to be there for her father perhaps affected her judgment. The news of the death of her good friend on Cthulu made Zurg think perhaps there was more she could do there. Her magic was more powerful there, and her father begged her to go and save the world. With a tearful farewell, she left her beloved father and passed through the gate into the chaos that was engulfing the planet. She felt she might finally be able to make progress when some looters shot her in the back. The took her staff and cloak and ran. An unfitting end to a fine goose wizard. I imagine there is much anger in the underverse at the injustice of this day.

Dead is Amgoose, who was
Village Protector

Roster:

Gate Keeper:
7. @Animal Midwife

Hatari- The Animoid Planet

1. @Flim Flam Man
2. @Jilary
4. @LetItSnow
19. @WildZoo

Cthulu- The Magic Planet
9. @nyanko
10. @genny
11. @Karabiner13
12. @Filly Bay
14. @StartingoverVet
8. @SummerTheLynx

Descartes- The Mech Planet
~currently empty~

Underverse
17. Kam- Village day assassin
20. SARdoghandler- mech vanillager
16. mmmdreamerz- Village JOAT
5. ddstothecor- Vanilla magician
21. LadyOtheFarm - SK
13. Trilt - vanilla animoid
18. DVMDream- vanilla mech
15. sheltermed - Wolf Godfather
3. @Mad Jack - Vanilla mech
6. @amgoose319 - Village Protector

Night 5 begins. Deadline 9AM EST

More idiot than savant today I suppose ;)
I want to know what you had that verifies Jilary was attacked. Because right now the only thing that makes sense about a mech doing the killing is FFM, but he claimed to have protected Jilary who is claiming to have been attacked. There are 4 of you on there left.

Hey, I was sleeping basically all day, I can't much help that. But when I got on, I gave you a good read. I'm sorry I'm not participating in the cluttered crap that is the thread, but I have *zero* to contribute aside from feels. I've got no ability, had zero items, and have had no PM with a single player all game.

I have no ability, had zero items, and have had no PM with a single player all game. I'm still trying.

Look. I get being busy. But you really don't get to play the "I'm too busy to contribute" and "BTW, you all SUCK" cards together. I mean, you certainly CAN play them ... but you just look like a *****.

Members don't see this ad :)
I want to know what you had that verifies Jilary was attacked. Because right now the only thing that makes sense about a mech doing the killing is FFM, but he claimed to have protected Jilary who is claiming to have been attacked. There are 4 of you on there left.
Actually the other possibility is Jilary wasn't attacked, Jilary was blocked and made up an attack.... She has stayed completely silent on what world she is from

contingent lynch FFM because I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be ghosting tomorrow based on the projected next several hours of activity.

I don't have anything that verifies she was attacked, never said I did.

I don't have anything that verifies she was attacked, never said I did.
So what did you have that verifies that all of these people acted on jilary? Because you claimed multiple, and if there was no attack then the answer is 1 person interacted with her.

So @WildZoo how much of an attack can you verify? If the answer is none, you overplayed your hand a bit today
I did not at all. In fact I'm pretty sure in my breakdown I said it was possible Jil was lying about the attack, if she was banking on FFM not being notified.

I am gonna go with wz over jilary. She knew to ask jilary what happened to her last night.

So what did you have that verifies that all of these people acted on jilary? Because you claimed multiple, and if there was no attack then the answer is 1 person interacted with her.
I believe I said that unless Jil was lying, multiple people acted on her. This was before I realized FFM was claiming the jailer. Still multiple people if FFM is the wolf, just two instead of three (or I suppose one if he blocked and attacked her).

Neither lol

Based on a little knowledge, a little conjecture, and a little feels, gonna go unlynch Jil lynch FFM
If Jil isn't lying I'm fairly certain it's either FFM or goose. I'm leaning FFM. Which...tbh probably means it's goose :laugh:
I'm not sure @Mad Jack isn't a ghosting wolf, though if we knew whether the kill on N2 was by a mech or a mage I could tell you more there. Unfortunately we don't, so nothing definitive.
I can say that I don't think goose, FFM, and Jil can all be telling the truth unless almost everyone in Hatari decided to act on Jil last night. Need to look at some things again.

Need a little more than that if you don't want the lynch to swing your way.
I want you to explain the last quote. Because you are implying multiple people acted on her that night

I believe I said that unless Jil was lying, multiple people acted on her. This was before I realized FFM was claiming the jailer. Still multiple people if FFM is the wolf, just two instead of three (or I suppose one if he blocked and attacked her).
So this is claiming that she was attacked. Do you have evidence that she was attacked?...

So this is claiming that she was attacked. Do you have evidence that she was attacked?...
Like I said, unless she was lying. Obviously the implication there is that if she was lying, then yeah, could have been only FFM. As I said multiple times, between the 3 of them someone was lying. That's why I kept my vote between the 3 of them.

Like I said, unless she was lying. Obviously the implication there is that if she was lying, then yeah, could have been only FFM. As I said multiple times, between the 3 of them someone was lying. That's why I kept my vote between the 3 of them.
Of course that wasn't 100% but with MJ going down as a village mech I think it's more solid now. And in my head it was solid-ish anyway.

I am kind of done with the double speak. What information did you have, as it's just going to come out tomorrow anyway. Because I am starting to think you had nothing and just BSed this.

I am kind of done with the double speak. What information did you have, as it's just going to come out tomorrow anyway. Because I am starting to think you had nothing and just BSed this.
You're done with double speak? That's funny. I didn't have nothing, I didn't BS anything. I'm going to bed so we shall see what the night brings.

So a wolfy Jil would have had to bank on FFM not receiving notification that his protection was/was not needed.
A wolfy goose would have to be lying about her planet of origin, which seems to me to be of only short term benefit and probably not worth it.
A wolfy FFM...idk, no great mind bending there I don't think. He's a mech, I just remember that jailer def has been a wolf before anyway, I don't see any huge hurdles here.
A wolfy MJ...well who knows, can't say anything with certainty since we don't know whether or not the dds kill was done by shelter or the other wolf. Although I think it would have made sense for them to use a mech wolf to make it indistinguishable from the third party kills. In which case, that wasn't MJ, and we're back to FFM.

P.S. Are we bringing up villager code again? Because I'll contribute if we want to go down that road ;)
Correction, the hurdle [for FFM] would be that presumably the wolves attacked Jil knowing she would be protected. Might have been a fancy play to clear their mech though, since we were closing in on the mech on Hatari thing.
These are the posts you should be looking at. And I was mostly working from the perspective here that only one of the 4 was a wolf.

Day 1 Election
FFM ()-
AM (8)- , AM, goose, LIS, FFM, dds, MJ, Jil, genny
STL
(3)- STL,,,,, Krabs, Trilt
WZ ()- ,
nyanko (1)- , FB
DVMD (8)- DVMD, LoTF, WZ, Nyan, SAR, shelter, SOV, Kam
LIS ()-
MJ ()-

20/21 votes

Day 2 Election
STL (4)- STL, LoTF, Trilt, Goose
DVMD
(6)- nyan, WZ, DVMD, 3m, SOV, dds
AM (7)- FFM, AM, Jil, LIS, shelter, kara, MJ
FB (2)- genny, FB

19/19 votes

Day 2 LYNCH TALLY:
FB ()-
WZ (4)- , Trilt, genny, LIS, 3m
STL
(2)- FFM, MJ
3m
(6)- LoTF, WZ, AM, nyan, Jil, shelter
Trilt (1)- dds
LoTF (5)- Goose, kara, DVMD, STL, FB
AM (1)- SOV

19/19 votes

Day 3 Final Lynch Tally:
Am ()-
Trilt (3)- FFM, DVMD, LIS
WZ (1)- , LoTF
LoTF
(3)- WZ, Goose, FB,
shelter (2)- SOV, AM

9/17 votes

Day 4 Final Lynch Tally:
shelter (6)- AM, genny, nyan, krabs, MJ, FB
WZ (1)- , SOV
AM()-
FFM (1)- WZ
Jil (1)- goose
goose
(5)- shelter, STL, FFM, Jil, LIS

14/14 votes

Day 5 Lynch Tally:
goose (6)- , , AM, Jil, FFM, STL, kara, WZ
MJ (6)- , genny, SOV, nyan, LIS, goose, MJ
Jil ()-
FFM ()-

12/13 votes

Last edited:
N5-

Emperor Zurg's senseless death sent ripples through the Magician world. A secret meeting was called for the most powerful magicians to gather in Cthulu. They had to find a solution to bring this war to a quick end before anymore were lost. The problem was no one knew who was on what side. There didn't seem to be any indicators as to people allegiances as those that had been friends for years were on opposite sides of this Power struggle.

One of the magicians, Redazure, felt this war was finally an opportunity to prove himself. His life had been anything but ordinary to say the least. He originally was brought up in the traditional schooling system, always a bit of an outcast, until one day, the elder teacher called a meeting with Redazure and his father (his mom had passed away giving birth), where he announced that he was recommending you for the H.T. Brussiard School for the Gifted. Once there, Redazure still never fit in. What his friends struggled with, he was able to with but a flick of the wrist. The power and advanced natures to his powers often made him isolated, but he found focus within the loneliness, allowing him even more time to hone his skills, perfect what was imperfectable for those 20 years his elder, and allowed him to truly appreciate his constraints (and most of the time, lack thereof). Once finished with school, which Redazure finished two years prior to when he was supposed to, he engaged in an advanced, Bloodwort League schooling for advanced magical spells. He was able to complete the requirements within a single year, where most wizards take between 3 and 4.

Where most people went into a typical, rudimentary workforce job, Redazure aspired for more. He had enrolled in training programs to become the next gatekeeper. He knew that the current gatekeeper was about up for his time to move on, and he knew that he had what it took to become the next one. He easily proved yourself on the regional level, and without much trouble, proved himself on the continental level. When it came to the world contests, to determine the submission from the many wizards, it came down to a hard fought showdown between and two others. In the end however, the worlds were afraid of his desire for power, and refused to vote him in.

af6ad76fe3e0167f9dd7b7fe0afd7060.jpg

Redazure would show them what a mistake they made though. He knew his time was rising as the start of the war and rising violence often ended in the Gate Keeper changing with the victor. He just had to make sure he chose the right side.

Another magician who was invited to the meeting was Ursula the Pee Witch, When you think of magical powers, urinalysis is not something that usually comes to mind. But there is as much art as science in doing it right - adjusting the scope to let just the right amount of light through to see the bacteria dance their wiggly little waltz, hitting that teeny tiny animoid bladder on your first cysto attempt after everyone has told you it's impossible. Ursula has been practicing her craft for many years, alone in her dark corner of the lab, forgotten by most of the other magicians, a poor unfortunate soul. But if you've been out partying once too often, waking up in strange places, and start to get that burnin' feelin' that you just don't want anyone else to know about, Ursula will help you out.... for a price.

3185074922_cf93b9e9f2.jpg

She was well loved by all. Her quirky ways and quick wit made her sought out by beings from all planets. She had a cult following thanks to her website: How To Use Pee In Your Garden
No one ever questioned her loyalty either. This was why she was asked to come provide an unwavering voice of reason to the meeting. Her scientific mind would hopefully help them find a resolution to the violence, implementing a new structure that would satisfy enough parties to bring peace back to the worlds before it was too late.

The discussions were quite heated, as the solution was not an easy one, despite what some had said. Everyone had different grievances with the way it had been, and what was wanted to move forward in uniting the Planets. Hours passed, and progress was finally being made. The magicians were worn out, and Ursella proposed they break and get some rest, as full bladders and tired minds would likely build negative energy and take the talks back to the yelling session it had started as. Redazure, however, was hot headed and wanted to keep going. "We are so close! We have the answer at our hands. We must push through."

The voices were starting to get louder again as the magicians all began siding with their desired side. No one noticed the unattended bag in the corner that had slowly been increasing in illumination. In fact, the first inkling they had that something bad was about to happen was when the inaudible scream emanating from it broke all the glassware in the room. Redazure's eyes grew large, as he recognized immediately what was going on. "Get out!" He yelled. But it was too late. The building and every magician in it was obliterated. Somehow, someone had known.

Dead is STL, who was
vanilla magician

and

genny, who was
vanilla magicial

Roster:

Gate Keeper:
7. @Animal Midwife

Hatari- The Animoid Planet

1. @Flim Flam Man
2. @Jilary
4. @LetItSnow
19. @WildZoo

Cthulu- The Magic Planet
9. @nyanko
11. @Karabiner13
12. @Filly Bay

Descartes- The Mech Planet
14. @StartingoverVet

Underverse
17. Kam- Village day assassin
20. SARdoghandler- mech vanillager
16. mmmdreamerz- Village JOAT
5. ddstothecor- Vanilla magician
21. LadyOtheFarm - SK
13. Trilt - vanilla animoid
18. DVMDream- vanilla mech
15. sheltermed - Wolf Godfather
3. Mad Jack - Vanilla mech
6. amgoose319 - Village Protector
8. @SummerTheLynx - Vanilla Magician
10. @genny - Vanilla Magician

Day 6 has begun. Lynch deadline 11PM EST

Trading Posts to open shortly

Welcome to the Trading Post!!!! We are now open for business. SALE TODAY!

Here you may use your money at the Trading Post on your Planet to buy items. It is first come first serve, so the first PM I get requesting an available item and a quick check to see if you have the currency will earn the prize. Money is doled out for participation basically. So if you are involved and doing your best to help make this game awesome, you will be rewarded.

Items can be held for any period of time, gifted to someone on your planet, used to buy your way to another world, or used as directed. You may only carry ONE item at a time however, so no hoarding. :)

Hatari Trading Post: Today we are offering CLOSED
Hookers and Blow- Have a wild night on the town and see what happens. $17

Cthulu Manipulation Spell- Cthulu Manipulation Spell allows for puppeteering. This spell is forbidden as it can be used on anyone on any planet as long as they once had contact with the caster. Only the caster's ability can be puppeted, and must still be performed on a target on the same planet as the puppet. Black Market value is insane, but oh so worth it. $17

Descartes Messaging Upgrade- Descartes Messaging upgrade is exactly as it sounds. Pick someone to PM with for the day and night. $3

Cthulu Trading Post: Today we are offering
Cthulu Traveling Spell- Cthulu Traveling Spell allows for the passage through the gate without giving up ability/item $8

Descartes Trading Post: Today we are offering
Government Connection Bribe- Government Connection Bribe lets you request an item from a Trading Post on another Planet to be delivered. Still have to have money for this and the other item. $3

Hatari Scent Booster- Harari Scent Booster will allow anyone to track their prey. $12

Last edited:
Though I could go Jilary
I'm just mad at FFM for blocking me again. Don't think he's dense enough to not have picked up what I was putting down last night.

This is what I am referring to.

ETA: they are in reverse chronological order
Like this? This is dumb. Use your brain pls. Read the posts.