You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread
Started by Lupin21
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't bought any yet. I was saving up for hookers and blow, but I only have $17. 🙁 And the tracking item isn't on my planet.
You could buy the Fireside Chat, if you want.
I could, but I've never been much of a pm'er in games unless I really trust someone, which I don't this game. Plus I'm really hoping I'm still alive tomorrow and can buy a good item then.You could buy the Fireside Chat, if you want.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could, but I've never been much of a pm'er in games unless I really trust someone, which I don't this game. Plus I'm really hoping I'm still alive tomorrow and can buy a good item then.
What if the game is over tomorrow? We have to lynch correctly for that to even be possible.
Exactly. I'm hoping we lynch correctly today, which means I'll still be alive (unless I get wolf killed, and well let's just face it, that's not likely) and I hope something good will be at the trading post.What if the game is over tomorrow? We have to lynch correctly for that to even be possible.
You could buy the Fireside Chat, if you want.
feelin a little lonely? 🙁 🙁
FINE! I'm still not sure I trust you either though...Yeah. I want a game-solving buddy. 🙁
FINE! I'm still not sure I trust you either though...
Not forcing you. Just saying. Save your money if you'd rather.
@Karabiner13 What are your reads on everyone?
I've not had many solid reads this game and now I've been trying to figure out why Ny would go to Hatari when what I thought were my reads suggested there were already wolves there. Yesterday's lynch made me think maybe it was jil/ny/lis as ny was willing to create a tie between ffm and jil rather than jil and lis. But then why have all 3 on the same planet? So I started looking through ny's posts (which doesn't give me much)
am i missing why we're so sure that it isn't sheltermed who's the wolf here?
well that sure is a thing that happened
based on that thinking, i'd suspect someone like sheltermed who had 2 votes, but that's kind of WIFOMy imo
so Ny set's up a shelter lynch for the next day. You can't trust what an outed wolf says but I think this supports her claim of ending the lynch early. With hatari armor as an item with lynch avoidance, I don't think there would be an end lynch early and a lynch avoidance for a wolf ability
i don't really have any real read on AM as a player. i don't know why a wolf would want that position given that they probably can't make a kill from there, but then again i don't know if it was advertised that the gatekeeper would be placed in their own group so maybe they'd go for it for the power without knowing that
tries to discredit the idea of a wolf wanting the position of gatekeeper and doesn't give a read on AM either way. Which makes me think wolf. AM hasn't been straightforward with her answers and was pretty quick on the shelter lynch which ny set up. AM has also been posting color coded lynch tallies without analysis. Maybe trying to seem helpful? Was also the first to suggest a lynch avoidance
there has to be at least one wolf on cthulu since there were 2 kills here last night. i'm thinking either FB or kara, but since the wolves probably have pretty decent numbers now it could definitely be SOV and he's isolating himself as a ploy. in fact, that's definitely something that old man would do.
with this I'm thinking ny is the wolf on cthulu. FB and SOV are villagers but with FB absent I don't know if I trust this
so I guess overall I'm thinking ny, am, and lis
and I'm going to call ny's bluff because I don't believe she has a lynch avoidance
lynch ny
hey wait, i do have another ability aside from a lynch close.
and what would that be because I don't believe you have a lynch avoidancehey wait, i do have another ability aside from a lynch close.
you'll just have to wait and see
hey wait, i do have another ability aside from a lynch close.
What's that? Killing?
A little late for that now. I already put my request in to Lupin. She hasn't replied yet though. I just don't see that there is anything I have to share that I haven't already said on thread.Not forcing you. Just saying. Save your money if you'd rather.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣I think you might be right! How many abilities can one wolf have?!What's that? Killing?
Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Jil (3)- AM, LIS, nyan
nyan (1)- kara
4/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST
Jil (3)- AM, LIS, nyan
nyan (1)- kara
4/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST
i came to hatari for the hookers and blow.
i came to hatari for the hookers and blow.
Did you get some?
so i did the next best thing and closed the trading post
I think this tells me nonlynch avoidance.so i did the next best thing and closed the trading post
Was there a lynch avoidance item for sale today?
If not, I am ok with Nyanko and hopefully giving us another day.
I really don't have the time to dedicate to this to re read the whole thread...I've have been mostly a skimmer...and there have been a lot of discussions, let alone write ups that were tl;dr
Lynch nyanko
Fwiw....I am back on LIS again as my next lynch target, I can see him and Nyan keeping me alive just for the giggles.
reread the last few days. Feeling most wolf leaning on LIS and ny, not sure on Jil. Everyone else is more neutral to village leaning for me.
Lynch Ny
Lynch Ny
I think this tells me nonlynch avoidance.
Was there a lynch avoidance item for sale today?
If not, I am ok with Nyanko and hopefully giving us another day.
I really don't have the time to dedicate to this to re read the whole thread...I've have been mostly a skimmer...and there have been a lot of discussions, let alone write ups that were tl;dr
no lynch avoidance items for sale today
Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Jil (3)- AM, LIS, nyan
nyan (3)- kara, SOV, FB
6/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST
Jil (3)- AM, LIS, nyan
nyan (3)- kara, SOV, FB
6/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST
I am not a wolf, and lynching me will lose the game.
I sure WISH I was a wolf, because this is a pretty boot-stomping victory for them.
Oooo..... it was Devyn that played that tear-jerking "you're such a mean bastard" move on me, not Kaydubs. I think. I didn't fall for it, but she sure made me feel like crap. I felt like she was a little over the line, but.... it's WW.... the line is mobile.
I'm still not a wolf, and you going back and forth on me is sketchy.
I've said many - MANY - times what I think of you: You should ALWAYS be lynched prior to end-game, because your play is too hard to read because you post so little and contribute so little regardless of role. But nobody ever listens to me. *shrug*
Each of yesterday and today I've been excited to see Hookers 'n Blow available and then bummed that the trading post is closed.
So not cool. Brat. You could at least let me have my H 'n B.
Really? Rethink that. Look at other games we've played where I've been a wolf and see how long you've lived..... I love taking you out, because then I don't have to deal with the inevitable "I think LIS is sketchy!" just because you automatically think I'm sketchy. For all the **** you've given me about me voting for you wrongly in past games, you FAR MORE OFTEN call me sketchy when I'm a villager.
I sure WISH I was a wolf, because this is a pretty boot-stomping victory for them.
I have fallen for that a couple of times. Pretty sure dvmd and devyn both pulled it on me. Where is @devyn these days?
Oooo..... it was Devyn that played that tear-jerking "you're such a mean bastard" move on me, not Kaydubs. I think. I didn't fall for it, but she sure made me feel like crap. I felt like she was a little over the line, but.... it's WW.... the line is mobile.
3 wolves we should be able to figure this out but i have no time..
I am guessing nyanko..lis...jilary...
Nyan pulled out the stops against lis which i guess was a diversion.
Kara and fb have been mailing it in so if they are villagers we are probably screwed anyway...will check back tonight
I'm still not a wolf, and you going back and forth on me is sketchy.
yes please i'm dying to know what you think of me.
I've said many - MANY - times what I think of you: You should ALWAYS be lynched prior to end-game, because your play is too hard to read because you post so little and contribute so little regardless of role. But nobody ever listens to me. *shrug*
I haven't bought any yet. I was saving up for hookers and blow, but I only have $17. 🙁 And the tracking item isn't on my planet.
Each of yesterday and today I've been excited to see Hookers 'n Blow available and then bummed that the trading post is closed.
so i did the next best thing and closed the trading post
So not cool. Brat. You could at least let me have my H 'n B.
Fwiw....I am back on LIS again as my next lynch target, I can see him and Nyan keeping me alive just for the giggles.
Really? Rethink that. Look at other games we've played where I've been a wolf and see how long you've lived..... I love taking you out, because then I don't have to deal with the inevitable "I think LIS is sketchy!" just because you automatically think I'm sketchy. For all the **** you've given me about me voting for you wrongly in past games, you FAR MORE OFTEN call me sketchy when I'm a villager.
I'm not sure whether voting for Jilary or Nyanko makes more sense. I think they're both probably wolves. As for the third wolf .... not a clue.
Pretty concerned that Kara played the "sorry my life has been sucky" card as a wolf (probably truthfully, but nevertheless). I'm really concerned about the way SOV has waffled back and forth on me - I get the feeling he keeps trying to subtly see if he can get a lynch rolling against me without trying to make it too obvious. And FB .... I keep forgetting FB is even <playing>, so she could be an easy under-the-radar wolf. I guess one of those would be my top choice for third wolf, but.... no real idea. AM..... just no idea, though Kara's comments definitely make AM look bad.
Who did FFM like for wolf other than me?
Pretty concerned that Kara played the "sorry my life has been sucky" card as a wolf (probably truthfully, but nevertheless). I'm really concerned about the way SOV has waffled back and forth on me - I get the feeling he keeps trying to subtly see if he can get a lynch rolling against me without trying to make it too obvious. And FB .... I keep forgetting FB is even <playing>, so she could be an easy under-the-radar wolf. I guess one of those would be my top choice for third wolf, but.... no real idea. AM..... just no idea, though Kara's comments definitely make AM look bad.
Who did FFM like for wolf other than me?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it was FB that said her life was sucky right now, not Kara.Pretty concerned that Kara played the "sorry my life has been sucky" card as a wolf
Pretty concerned that Kara played the "sorry my life has been sucky" card as a wolf (probably truthfully, but nevertheless).
😕 That was FB not me
I'm really really sorry guys. I have a lot going on personally right now and I shouldn't have signed up. I know its frustrating when people sign up and dont play and I promise I wont sign up again. I've tried catching up but I can't concentrate. I dont want to mess things up by voting now when I dont know enough of whats going on. I dont have an ability, no items, no pms, nothing happened to me. I'm sorry.
Who did FFM like for wolf other than me?
How many wolves do we think are left? Unless wolves can strike on a different planet or AM is a wolf,
1 of the following has to be lupine:
LIS, WZ, Jilary, (and myself, but I know I am not a wolf)
2? of the following have to be wolves? (Unless 1 kill was an item):
FB, nyanko, SOV, carabiner
It was possible that it was an item for the 2 kills. There was the government bribe on cthulu and the ability upgrade on descartes so someone on cthulu would have been able to buy the ability upgrade if they had the money. FFM ended up voting for jil yesterday
ninja'd by jil
Who did FFM like for wolf other than me?
he voted for Jil
look how helpful i am.
Assuming FFM was right, he said 1 of me, WZ, Jilary had to be a wolf. We know WZ, FFM aren't. I know I'm not. So Jilary is a slam dunk.
Then he said 2 of the following were: FB, Nyanko, SOV, Kara. So that means Nyanko + ?
I'm sticking with the Jilary vote. I don't want to play the Nyanko mind-game.
Then he said 2 of the following were: FB, Nyanko, SOV, Kara. So that means Nyanko + ?
I'm sticking with the Jilary vote. I don't want to play the Nyanko mind-game.
This is the same reasoning I have for thinking you are a wolf. WZ does village and I know it's not me, so it must be you. Right now I'm thinking it's ny, you and someone else. Maybe SOV, maybe FB or kara.Assuming FFM was right, he said 1 of me, WZ, Jilary had to be a wolf. We know WZ, FFM aren't. I know I'm not. So Jilary is a slam dunk.
Then he said 2 of the following were: FB, Nyanko, SOV, Kara. So that means Nyanko + ?
I'm sticking with the Jilary vote. I don't want to play the Nyanko mind-game.
Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Jil (3)- AM, LIS, nyan
nyan (3)- kara, SOV, FB
6/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST ~2 hrs remain
Jil (3)- AM, LIS, nyan
nyan (3)- kara, SOV, FB
6/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST ~2 hrs remain
This is the same reasoning I have for thinking you are a wolf. WZ does village and I know it's not me, so it must be you. Right now I'm thinking it's ny, you and someone else. Maybe SOV, maybe FB or kara.
Bull****. If that were the case, you'd be 100% certain (or really darn close) it was me, so you would have already voted for me. But you're holding your vote back.
That makes no sense if you're so certain. What's really going on is you're waiting it out to see which way the voting goes because you're a wolf.
@Karabiner13 @StartingoverVet @Filly Bay
I'd really encourage you guys to <think about> switching to Jilary.
I really don't know whether to take Nyanko's taunting as a mind-game, or whether she really could have lynch avoidance. If there's a risk she does, it makes more sense to lynch Jilary. If you are pretty confident she doesn't then fine, lynch Nyanko.
I don't know what the right answer is, I just want you three to make really sure you're comfortable with the nyanko vote, since it's currently tied.
(Flip side, maybe a tie is a good idea. If Nyanko doesn't have lynch avoidance we get two wolves. If she does we get one. We're already in a position where this is a do or die lynch, so it's not to make it worse if we're wrong.....)
I'd really encourage you guys to <think about> switching to Jilary.
I really don't know whether to take Nyanko's taunting as a mind-game, or whether she really could have lynch avoidance. If there's a risk she does, it makes more sense to lynch Jilary. If you are pretty confident she doesn't then fine, lynch Nyanko.
I don't know what the right answer is, I just want you three to make really sure you're comfortable with the nyanko vote, since it's currently tied.
(Flip side, maybe a tie is a good idea. If Nyanko doesn't have lynch avoidance we get two wolves. If she does we get one. We're already in a position where this is a do or die lynch, so it's not to make it worse if we're wrong.....)
(And yes, I realize one of you is almost certainly the last wolf, unless it's AM. *shrug*)
there you go wanting a tie AGAIN
hmmm. A tie sounds interesting....although I doubt the wolves will let us do it.
Worst case scenario is Nyanko has lynch avoidance and jil is a villager then we lose,
Best case scenario is we lynch 2 wolves.
The LIS v. Jil thing is giving me Agita ....I have said all along I think LIS is a villager but I am afraid of being bamboozled. Jil has seemed more Wolfy but I haven't trusted any of my instincts this game (and mostly rightfully so).
It is hard when you have to play against yourself
In honor of devyn I say feck..it...
Unlynch Nyanko lynch jil
We can always lynch Nyan tomorrow. Her taunting is annoying but i don't see the point in it if it were a real risk. Maybe she is just trying to rub it in....
Worst case scenario is Nyanko has lynch avoidance and jil is a villager then we lose,
Best case scenario is we lynch 2 wolves.
The LIS v. Jil thing is giving me Agita ....I have said all along I think LIS is a villager but I am afraid of being bamboozled. Jil has seemed more Wolfy but I haven't trusted any of my instincts this game (and mostly rightfully so).
It is hard when you have to play against yourself
In honor of devyn I say feck..it...
Unlynch Nyanko lynch jil
We can always lynch Nyan tomorrow. Her taunting is annoying but i don't see the point in it if it were a real risk. Maybe she is just trying to rub it in....
I won't be back tonight so...good luck village. If I screwed the pooch, I will take the blame. I have sucked pretty bad this game.
Actually I'm trying to figure out who is the safest wolf to vote for. Part of me thinks ny is bluffing and I should vote for her because at least some people are voting for her too. Another part of me feeels we should be pushing for you.Bull****. If that were the case, you'd be 100% certain (or really darn close) it was me, so you would have already voted for me. But you're holding your vote back.
That makes no sense if you're so certain. What's really going on is you're waiting it out to see which way the voting goes because you're a wolf.
Lynch ny
For now anyway since no one is on the LIS train like I am.
For now anyway since no one is on the LIS train like I am.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Write up has been updated.
Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Jil (4)- AM, LIS, nyan, SOV
nyan (3)- kara, , FB, Jil
7/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST ~1.5 hrs remain
Jil (4)- AM, LIS, nyan, SOV
nyan (3)- kara, , FB, Jil
7/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST ~1.5 hrs remain
you can't be happy that i ended a lynch early in a tie. you gotta want ties all the time now. and you call the wolves bloodthirsty, sheesh
you can't be happy that i ended a lynch early in a tie. you gotta want ties all the time now. and you call the wolves bloodthirsty, sheesh
Those ties are the reason you're still here today. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth... 🙂
Day 7 Lynch Tally:
Jil (4)- AM, LIS, nyan, SOV
nyan (3)- kara, , FB, Jil
7/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST ~25 min remain
Jil (4)- AM, LIS, nyan, SOV
nyan (3)- kara, , FB, Jil
7/7 votes
Lynch close 11PM EST ~25 min remain
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K