WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, stop tunneling people. Alissa has a weird play style that makes her seem wolf always. I'm not saying I think she's village but I think we need to push other people rather than sit on her the whole time.

Ie. Ziggy has not defended themselves with evidence.
Evidence?
:hattip:lol. What game are you playing
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, stop tunneling people.
um are you kidding me right now? I think you need to look in the mirror because it's YOU that's tunneling
Ie. Ziggy has not defended themselves with evidence.
oh girl this is just a bad take that lacks context
dina and I are like WW bffs. it was a joke. we are friends. I dont feel the need to get my knickers in a bunch over a joke vote on d1
and I didnt piggy back off anything. no one else is voting paws to my knowledge
Actually I did. But you didnt appear to read it. This is starting to progress to wolfy levels to me tbh
How's your tunnel feeling? I hope it's wet and spiky and dark
 
Lynch doggo

it strikes me as very strange that they try to post first as soon as thread opens, throws out a lynch vote before the paint dries and then ghosts.

just Feels like a too enthusiastic wolf who got neutered by the rest of the pack to calm them down.

definitely need doggo to come on and participate for realz,
 

Ok that didn't show half of my response... I was saying you didn't answer my question (even though it wasn't about coffee)
 
You all are really stupid if you think that pippy wouldn't expect at least one other person (hint me or dubz or AM or any number of people that read closely) to pick it up. Why NOT out it herself and get a lot of village cred?

Unlynch Pippy
LYNCH THE PIPPERONI
 
@MrsDrDr are you set with your vote on me or maybe you want some fries with that idk
 
she said she was gonna ISO me

I don't think I ever said that...but I will say 100% my ISOs aren't showing all of the quotes from people. Anyway, I'm still suspicious of you, and would like to hear more from @JenJen before jumping ship from my vote.

@MrsDrDr are you set with your vote on me or maybe you want some fries with that idk

Actually can I supersize that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We figured this out at some point a couple games ago
A nooblet is a first ever game player
a noob is a semi-experienced player
You graduate from Noob to regular player when you've killed your manator

You become a veteran when enough new players have joined that they all make one noisy blob.
Hmmm I refer to people as nooblets for at least a few games
 
Someone asked earlier who was a noob vs a nooblet vs whatever
JJ and turkey are our true nooblets
This is Eriyo and kota's second game
And I think 3rd for sunbodi and 4th for jenjen but I'm not 100% sure there
wow thank you! turns out (some) people actually do read my posts. I thought I was just getting perma ignored there for a lil
We figured this out at some point a couple games ago
A nooblet is a first ever game player
a noob is a semi-experienced player
You graduate from Noob to regular player when you've killed your manator

You become a veteran when enough new players have joined that they all make one noisy blob.
well yeah, I correctly used noob and nooblet in my post if you read it
somehow by this I am a veteran by this but not a regular player
maybe im a regular player though because I killed dubs, my great manator <3
 
I use nooblet because I'm terrible at MMORPGs and it feels less mean to be like "hey nooblet, maybe heal some people because you're a healer" vs "GET IT TOGETHER NOOB YOU SUCK"
Yeah nooblet is definitely a term of endearment when it's coming from me
Okay but when I told you that I killed my manator you still said “nah you’re still a noob.” :yeahright:
If we’re talking in terms of warriors, I like to consider players like BigCats, wonder, and myself apprentices with paw as our surname instead of kit lol
But you're only like, 4 moons old
 
Mmm I can see how this makes things complicated.

Kota might be a bit suspicious to me






I think it's strange to go so hard on someone for trolling which doesn't seem like a super strong reason to vote for someone (which you say you want); however, I haven't played with any of y'all before so I don't know how you guys usually are. I get that a lot of people do random early votes, but then you went back on them after another person (Alissa) voted for them too. I think you pointing out jenjen's behavior is super valid so I'm wondering why you're still on Mel?

Sorry had to run into work. I just haven’t switched cause I was kinda waiting for Jenjen to post again. I still am feeling strong about Mel, and sense Jenjen hasn’t posted I’m leaving my vote there. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt in case she is busy today.


Now I have to read the new thread posts and do some notes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay but when I told you that I killed my manator you still said “nah you’re still a noob.” :yeahright:
If we’re talking in terms of warriors, I like to consider players like BigCats, wonder, and myself apprentices with paw as our surname instead of kit lol
Cuz trolls be trolls bruh
wow thank you! turns out (some) people actually do read my posts. I thought I was just getting perma ignored there for a lil

well yeah, I correctly used noob and nooblet in my post if you read it
somehow by this I am a veteran by this but not a regular player
maybe im a regular player though because I killed dubs, my great manator <3
I did NOT in fact read your post.


@WildZoo do I need to remind you of the game you JUST modded where I had pippy labelled wolf after 1 day?
 
Lynch barks

In early game I have noticed she does tend to be more quiet during the day, but I would have expected her night time "contribution" post by now, which is also usually fairly insightful. Looks like all she's done so far is make a pips is village read and I dont like where her vote is at all, placed early this morning - maybe a "Set it and forget it" deal to avoid true D1 analysis. Hopefully she appears to at least give an update read on where shes voting.
 
Day 1: Into the Wild Tally

Pippy (2) - AM, Mel
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (3) - doggo, Coffee?, cubs
Mel (2) - genny, Kota
alissa (2) - WZ, MrsDrDr
bigcats (1) - Paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy (1) - Sunbodi
paws (1) - ziggy
WZ (1) - Wondering
turkey ()
JJB ()
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen (4) - 3m, Dina, Caiter, alissa
Sunbodi (1) - Eriyo

20/26

Missing: a couple
Waffles: with chicken and syrup

lynch closes at 9pm CDT (~2 hours)

1587224429798-png.302686
 
Which one was the game where he defended my wolfy self because he can always read village genny?
Same game
Genny didn't sound like wolf genny (and Dubz can verify this: there was a recent game that genny was wolfing and I was spectating, but I knew she was a wolf from like D1 or D2)
Snowy's ISO felt like reading village snowy
Jenjen isn't a wolf, tone is different from last game.

Don't think the AM lynch is reason to move pippy into wolf territory.
3M/Cubs seems v/v

will be back with more thoughts about D1 soon.

I went to factcheck and he actually had both you and pip as village. Any reads he made after I had to modkill him are null and void.

So I will continue to ignore what cheezit says on d1 lol
 
this part squicks me out. make sure you load on that poor me guilt some more, eh?
I mean, it does feel ****ty to post things and have no one read them or engage with them. I'm sure you've never experienced that so you wouldn't know (and I realized I did exactly as you wished, loaded on some more poor me lol 😛)
I even said in my PM how I wished someone would answer my question so I was actually genuinely happy that dubs took the time to do so
 
I feel like you're being lurky. I hope it's you as a villager trying not to attract too much attention and get lynched early, rather than a new wolf strategy for you.

Can you explain why you think Cubs has been lurky? I wasn't getting that feeling but I know Cubs has said in the past that you're good at reading him so I'm interested
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you explain why you think Cubs has been lurky? I wasn't getting that feeling but I know Cubs has said in the past that you're good at reading him so I'm interested
eh... i'm not giving him a wolf read. it's more of a village/neutral read right now. Like I usually find him easier to read, and today he's seemed more cautious. Not poking any bears. Safe jokes that make me not want to lynch him.

i like that he's taken a stance on barks, that reads more village cubs to me.
 
I feel like you're being lurky. I hope it's you as a villager trying not to attract too much attention and get lynched early, rather than a new wolf strategy for you.

I feel like ive provided a fair amount of content posts. Hell, even SOV said I had thoughtful analysis! Thats a milestone in my book. If youre wondering about the sporadicity (word? Merriam Webster plz confirm) its because I was replying post by post as I was reading through the thread the first time, then fell asleep, then came back and had to do the same thing again.
 
I don't feel confident about a vote in general but there are only 50 min left...

I'm surprised jenjen isn't defending herself given all the votes she has, maybe she thinks it's a lost cause? She hasn't posted since like 3 PM so it could also be she has other commitments.

So to clarify people think it's jenjen b/c she lynched/unlynched kota quickly and didn't have super good reasoning for it?
 
I don't feel confident about a vote in general but there are only 50 min left...

I'm surprised jenjen isn't defending herself given all the votes she has, maybe she thinks it's a lost cause? She hasn't posted since like 3 PM so it could also be she has other commitments.

So to clarify people think it's jenjen b/c she lynched/unlynched kota quickly and didn't have super good reasoning for it?
9pm central so there's an hour and 45 minutes left 🙂