Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
People who read the THREAD closely.
hmmmmexactly what have you said to me thus far?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
People who read the THREAD closely.
hmmmmexactly what have you said to me thus far?
Lol yup and he also said he didn't read my post either. nice catchhmmmm
lynch WZ for actually finishing the whole book.😛
I really should sit down and do that.
Heading to bed 😴 see you guys in a few hours.

I don't feel confident about a vote in general but there are only 50 min left...
I'm surprised jenjen isn't defending herself given all the votes she has, maybe she thinks it's a lost cause? She hasn't posted since like 3 PM so it could also be she has other commitments.
So to clarify people think it's jenjen b/c she lynched/unlynched kota quickly and didn't have super good reasoning for it?
This is so off base.....I totally agree with this except for the comment about Mel. Not sure why he's voting Pippy and I thought his reasoning for it, "pointing out that there's a possible double kill mechanism seems wolfy.." was kinda weak. I thought a wolf wouldn't want to point this out in case someone didn't read the intro post which I think someone mentioned already. Also, I'm getting the same vibes from Mel from when I wolfed with him. Half troll, half serious - getting cover from getting all those laugh reacts but posting some serious content so people aren't too quick to scrutinize him (although he's getting a little heat now)
Also side eyeing Kota right now. Not getting the same noob villageness I got last game and seems a little jumpy...
so for now...
unlynch doggo
Lynch mel
Hey Mrs you still plan on keeping a vote on me? I wouldn’t be fighting you this hard if you gave a solid reason to do so... that’s why I’m not fighting dubz (for now😉) while I disagree with what she’s saying at least solid reasoning was there. The longer you wait without at least providing a reason the more wolf points I’m giving you😀Hey wondering, are you awake yet? Are you reading all the books today before you post? 😛
I also don't think Jenjen is a wolf.
exactly what have you said to me thus far?
lynch mel
try not to drool so much over your dinner, those wolf fangs are showing.
I have also said things about you to others, and you could have addressed any of those points at any time.Is this a serious vote?
Uhhh did anyone else miss thisJFC how do I always pick up so many sketchy votes for nothing? We can just hope that village will find some new shiny thing to lynch in the next hour or so. But yeah don't do that just yet. I don't think I'm really in danger but we'll see
Quoting in case you decide to editJFC how do I always pick up so many sketchy votes for nothing? We can just hope that village will find some new shiny thing to lynch in the next hour or so. But yeah don't do that just yet. I don't think I'm really in danger but we'll see
Maybe you need to change your tag to “Fastest to Get Sketch Votes” 😉JFC how do I always pick up so many sketchy votes for nothing? We can just hope that village will find some new shiny thing to lynch in the next hour or so. But yeah don't do that just yet. I don't think I'm really in danger but we'll see
lol last time he did it apparently the mods allowed him to edit or something and only one person saw and they got shot so we had no idea what happened (rip mutts)I don't think I've ever seen a real live rojo before![]()
oh wait nvm I didn't see the original post haha all I saw was vote pippy. he edited that to say vote pippy?###unlynch paws
Lynch Mel###
holy **** I must not have read that correctly. my reading comprehension sucks too :O
Your wolf role PM, you mean?what are you all getting so riled up about. That wasn't a rojo that was just me typing into my role PM
Yeah he changed that reeeeeally fast. I "hmm"ed it and then almost refreshed the page but then it hit me lmaooh wait nvm I didn't see the original post haha all I saw was vote pippy. he edited that to say vote pippy?
I think you need to take yourself off the list of people who read the thread. Clearly you didn’t read that this is the game thread and not wolf chat 😛what are you all getting so riled up about. That wasn't a rojo that was just me typing into my role PM
Yeah because they asked if I wanted to pull the trigger on my innocent child ability 😛Your wolf role PM, you mean?
What exactly would the "don't do that just yet" part be, directed at the mods?
Go ahead thenYeah because they asked if I wanted to pull the trigger on my innocent child ability 😛
Yeah because they asked if I wanted to pull the trigger on my innocent child ability 😛
If this is true, it might be the funniest thing to have ever happened in a WW gameYeah because they asked if I wanted to pull the trigger on my innocent child ability 😛
That switch was because his edited post sounds like a rojoHalf the people voting for mel right now are wolves. That switch was way too fast.
Unlynch ziggy
Lynch barks
Remember your fauxjo from the soccer game? He just made a legit rojoWhat the f--- why are you all voting mel?
@PippyPonyHooo boy, ok I've been tryng to catch up for like 2 hours and every time I clicked next page there was ANOTHER new page!
Can confirm.
Hey nice to see you again! Last time was our noob game!
Clan O'Sullivan repping
So are you leaning toward anyone else now?
What does AI/NAI mean? I have seen that several times but don't know what it stands for.
So why are you still voting Mel?
Seems like there have been a bunch of flip floppy people, why coffee over others?
quick edit makes it even sketchier hahYeah he changed that reeeeeally fast. I "hmm"ed it and then almost refreshed the page but then it hit me lmao
Ummm are you a wolf? Even a wolf would switch to mel for what he just did. Heck, if I were a wolf I would be bussing the hell out him right nowHalf the people voting for mel right now are wolves. That switch was way too fast.
I've got a seat right here next to me, just for you, in the "don't read the thread closely" section. Mel's got his name on his chair!What the f--- why are you all voting mel?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.