You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
quick edit makes it even sketchier hah
but yes... I'm waiting
yeah it's exactly what he did when it happened in Ski except he got very lucky last time
Unlynch Pippy
Lynch Sunbodi
Lynch Sunbodi
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lmao if Mel ends up being village this will be the greatest pointless bamboozle
D
deleted804295
You can vote for me all you want! You're still getting lynched Mr. Wolf!!Unlynch Pippy
Lynch Sunbodi
lmao if Mel ends up being village this will be the greatest pointless bamboozle
Or 3p win condition: die D1??? haha
That rojo deal has to be a trap or something right? Is there a situation where he could want to get lynched?
D
deleted804295
I wish Mel gave us a little more info than that.
fun fact that tag came from the last time he rojo'dMaybe you need to change your tag to “Fastest to Get Sketch Votes” 😉
Look at you go! Points for you smarty!Or 3p win condition: die D1??? haha
Alpha to take the heat off the other wolves?That rojo deal has to be a trap or something right? Is there a situation where he could want to get lynched?
Dang that would be a sick strategy if trueOr 3p win condition: die D1??? haha
ok so villa points to BC and dubs obv
edit: possibly cleared
edit: possibly cleared
That rojo deal has to be a trap or something right? Is there a situation where he could want to get lynched?
This is a good point, especially if there was another wolf on the table. I was thinking about the possibility of a fauxjo, and now I'm wondering if we should spread votes out a bit
If he was a jester but they usually have other win cons to fill and I highly doubt that if he was one, he’s filled it by the end of D1. Unless his win cons were 1. Troll thread 2. Accumulate sketch votes 3. Rojo 4. Get everyone to lynch youThat rojo deal has to be a trap or something right? Is there a situation where he could want to get lynched?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1: Into the Wild Tally
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (2) - doggo, cubs
Mel (12) - genny, Kota, WZ, bigcats, Dina, ziggy, alissa, caiter, JJB, MrsDrDr, coffee?, sunbodi
alissa ()
bigcats (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy ()
paws ()
WZ (1) - Wondering
turkey ()
JJB ()
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen (1) - 3m
Sunbodi (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MrsDrDr ()
23/26
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @jenjen2020 @turkey.fever
Waffles: with bacon
lynch closes at 9pm CDT (~1.25 hours)
Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (2) - doggo, cubs
Mel (12) - genny, Kota, WZ, bigcats, Dina, ziggy, alissa, caiter, JJB, MrsDrDr, coffee?, sunbodi
alissa ()
bigcats (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy ()
paws ()
WZ (1) - Wondering
turkey ()
JJB ()
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen (1) - 3m
Sunbodi (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MrsDrDr ()
23/26
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @jenjen2020 @turkey.fever
Waffles: with bacon
lynch closes at 9pm CDT (~1.25 hours)
#1 is always "Pocket the mods"If he was a jester but they usually have other win cons to fill and I highly doubt that if he was one, he’s filled it by the end of D1. Unless his win cons were 1. Troll thread 2. Accumulate sketch votes 3. Rojo 4. Get everyone to lynch you
#2 is troll the thread.
D
deleted804295
Genny kota and alissa are *not* wolvesDay 1: Into the Wild Tally
Pippy (2) - AM, Mel
Doggo ()
Barks (2) - doggo, Coffee?
Mel (3) - genny, Kota, alissa
alissa (2) - WZ, MrsDrDr
bigcats (1) - Paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy (2) - SOV, Sunbodi
paws (1) - ziggy
WZ (1) - Wondering
turkey ()
JJB ()
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen (3) - 3m, Dina, Caiter
Sunbodi (1) - Eriyo
20/26
Missing: fair amount
Waffles: 10?
lynch closes at 9pm CDT (~3.5 hours)
![]()
It was JenJen and Barks on the chopping block right before that, so potentially a fauxjo to save two wolves?
he has a history of rojoing though. I think this is a rojo, nothing fake about itThis is a good point, especially if there was another wolf on the table. I was thinking about the possibility of a fauxjo, and now I'm wondering if we should spread votes out a bit
I feel like if he was a jester or something he would've left it up a lil longer
I find this logic faulty lol wolves will definitely through a random vote on another one on a day 1 lynch. one of those could very well be a wolf.Genny kota and alissa are *not* wolves
This is a good point, especially if there was another wolf on the table. I was thinking about the possibility of a fauxjo, and now I'm wondering if we should spread votes out a bit
Yeah, ive wolfed enough games with @Coopah that I am extremely paranoid about any apparent rojo lol.
@Animal Midwife look who hasn't voted yet! @Ms Procrastinator!
Genny kota and alissa are *not* wolves
I think alissa had moved her vote to me before it happened.
Yeah, but the timing. If he wants ALL the votes on him, do it with less than 15 minutes left.Yeah, ive wolfed enough games with @Coopah that I am extremely paranoid about any apparent rojo lol.
D
deleted804295
Vote pippy
Uhhh did anyone else miss this
WZ, BC, and Pippy are also villageQuoting in case you decide to edit
unlynch alissa lynch le cheez
Oh man, you need to play more games here.WZ, BC, and Pippy are also village
WZ, BC, and Pippy are also village
How does that clear pippy? Could easily be him distancing himself from another wolf.
D
deleted804295
Wow. We literally have enough info thanks to Mel to determine half the villagers. now we just push silent players/sus players.
Yeah, but the timing. If he wants ALL the votes on him, do it with less than 15 minutes left.
That's true unless he didn't realize that lynch was 9 pm CST and not EST like it normally is. I think your alpha theory would be most likely but I guess we'll find out soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I could totally see Sunbodi being a wolf with Mel right now 🤔
D
deleted804295
He said "don't do that just yet" meaning they were going to shift votes to someone with a lot of votes already. Ie. Jenjen (or maybe bark)
@Sunbodi - just because somebody reacted quickly to lynch mel after he rojo’d doesn’t mean they’re all clear. Just like someone who hasn’t voted for him yet is automatically a wolf. A wolf who was active on thread and noticed his rojo right away would want to lynch him as quickly as possible to get the same village cred you’re handing out to people. On the other hand, those who haven’t voted for mel yet are the same ones who haven’t been active for a large part of the day.
D
deleted804295
Yeah totes.I could totally see Sunbodi being a wolf with Mel right now 🤔
Dina, you were on the wolf team with me and Mel the last time he did this, so why do you suspect something is up vs he's just .... pulling a Mel? (can we change rojo to pulling a mel now?)That's true unless he didn't realize that lynch was 9 pm CST and not EST like it normally is. I think your alpha theory would be most likely but I guess we'll find out soon
This is a huge stretch, but okay lolWow. We literally have enough info thanks to Mel to determine half the villagers. now we just push silent players/sus players.
D
deleted804295
They quoted him before he could change his text! Not a wolf move@Sunbodi - just because somebody reacted quickly to lynch mel after he rojo’d doesn’t mean they’re all clear. Just like someone who hasn’t voted for him yet is automatically a wolf. A wolf who was active on thread and noticed his rojo right away would want to lynch him as quickly as possible to get the same village cred you’re handing out to people. On the other hand, those who haven’t voted for mel yet are the same ones who haven’t been active for a large part of the day.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lord knows I would have jumped on that opportunity to shove mel under a bus going 80mph over a cliff, so don't give me too many village points just for happening to be on thread 😉
D
deleted804295
Yeah I see you trying to shift blame on me Ms. wolf.This is a huge stretch, but okay lol
I'm still adamant that you ziggy and Bark are wolves
No, you can't erase rojo from the game, young whippersnapper! Get off my lawn!Dina, you were on the wolf team with me and Mel the last time he did this, so why do you suspect something is up vs he's just .... pulling a Mel? (can we change rojo to pulling a mel now?)
I disagree. Like a said, a smart wolf would act quickly. I would give big cats and dubz specifically SOME village points for quickly reacting and it seeming organic, but by no means does that automatically clear them!They quoted him before he could change his text! Not a wolf move
Whoa. Part of me can’t help but wonder if there was a reason he did that on purpose....but...
Unlynch jenjen
Lynch Mel
Unlynch jenjen
Lynch Mel
Dubz would smile and wave while driving that bus over Mel. I would not village read her for that. Other reasons, sure. But not that alone.They quoted him before he could change his text! Not a wolf move
No, I'm not. But you're making definitive statements and it's day 1. Voting for someone who turns out to be a wolf does not clear anyone on a day 1 lynch.Yeah I see you trying to shift blame on me Ms. wolf.
I'm still adamant that you ziggy and Bark are wolves
You can think whatever you want, but you are very wrong lol ziggy is being ziggy.
I find myself agreeing with some of what sunbodi is saying. the people voting for mel earlier in the day are less likely to be wolves, but not cleared.
I find dubs and BC more cleared due to their timing in catching it. if a wolf felt like he could edit it before anyone would see, why would they point it out?
I find dubs and BC more cleared due to their timing in catching it. if a wolf felt like he could edit it before anyone would see, why would they point it out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dina, you were on the wolf team with me and Mel the last time he did this, so why do you suspect something is up vs he's just .... pulling a Mel? (can we change rojo to pulling a mel now?)
Part of me is like would he really do this AGAIN? Especially after saying he closely reads the thread, but no it could totally be a real rojo but I don't think there's anything wrong with speculating
Also, he made such a big deal about not rojo'ing (in Skiing) because it was my first time wolfing and I was asking for advice. He was very adamant about having separate tabs open for PMs and the thread but then he went on to rojo anyways so idk maybe it's just Mel
D
deleted804295
Why are you defending ziggy as if you know their role? 🤔No, I'm not. But you're making definitive statements and it's day 1. Voting for someone who turns out to be a wolf does not clear anyone on a day 1 lynch.
You can think whatever you want, but you are very wrong lol ziggy is being ziggy.
Last time I checked, you catch fish by fishing. Not wolvesWhy are you defending ziggy as if you know their role? 🤔
I’m back... and 7 pages behind. Will comment as I go.
unlynch Barks
She was my joke vote and should get off it
unlynch Barks
She was my joke vote and should get off it
Still waiting on that innocent child announcement though
also, you trying to catch some fish for dinner or what
edit dang it alissa beat me to it!
why were you lynching me as if you knew mine?Why are you defending ziggy as if you know their role? 🤔
also, you trying to catch some fish for dinner or what
edit dang it alissa beat me to it!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 444