WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I find myself agreeing with some of what sunbodi is saying. the people voting for mel earlier in the day are less likely to be wolves, but not cleared.
I find dubs and BC more cleared due to their timing in catching it. if a wolf felt like he could edit it before anyone would see, why would they point it out?

Inception-depth wolf strategizing, perhaps? lol. Highly unlikely, but I mean its got Sunbod convinced of 16 people's affiliations.
 
Part of me is like would he really do this AGAIN? Especially after saying he closely reads the thread, but no it could totally be a real rojo but I don't think there's anything wrong with speculating

Also, he made such a big deal about not rojo'ing (in Skiing) because it was my first time wolfing and I was asking for advice. He was very adamant about having separate tabs open for PMs and the thread but then he went on to rojo anyways so idk maybe it's just Mel

🤣
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you defending ziggy as if you know their role? 🤔
I'm not defending ziggy? Your reasons for putting me number 2 earlier were cause of my read on ziggy. At this point, ziggy is being ziggy to me and i disagree with your reasoning for why she is a wolf or why I am.

Also, I have been playing a long time. I am not dumb enough to defend someone if I was a wolf, let alone another wolf. So you logic is even more faulty to me 😉
 
Day 1: Into the Wild Tally

Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (13) - genny, Kota, WZ, bigcats, Dina, ziggy, alissa, caiter, JJB, MrsDrDr, coffee?, sunbodi, 3m
alissa ()
bigcats (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy ()
paws ()
WZ (1) - Wondering
turkey ()
JJB ()
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen ()
Sunbodi (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MrsDrDr ()

22/26

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @jenjen2020 @turkey.fever @Doggo Labs
Waffles: with maple butter

lynch closes at 9pm CDT (~50 minutes)

1587224429798-png.302686
 
@thedrjojo you live on in infamy.

i will keep my vote where it is not because mel is a villager, but just in case there is a reason he wants us all to Lynch him.

i once sent a pm as a wolf to the wrong group so mel has my sympathies. Been there...done that.
The only time I've ever rojo'd was also in a PM. But thankfully was to a silenced villager, who I then killed that night :laugh:
 
hey that's GI related
do you know much about achalasia
because we had a slide on achalasia during GI physiology during which the professor was talking about mega-esophagus and I was very confused
That's a separate module :rage:
All I know is that it's a neuromuscular disorder that causes the lower esophageal sphincter to remain partially closed, and I think can also cause decreased peristalsis within the esophagus. So overtime you would get secondary megaesophagus from the chronic distension.
 
Wow. That was a fun catch up. So Mel maybe rojo'd or is purposefully rojoing
Looks like there are enough votes to lynch him at this point. I need to go back, there was a wierd post by sunbodi after the rojo that stood out to me and made me wonder as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That and saying she didn't have any strong reads on anyone and then she disappeared. I'd be willing to reconsider if she came on and provided some analysis/content
Unlynch JenJen lynch
lynch MrsDrDr


while I agree having three posts and saying she doesn’t have strong reads is kinda sketch, it’s been several hours and I’m thinking she’s just busy. I don’t want to lynch her just yet simply because she hasn’t posted since 3 today
Shortly before the rojo post, jenjen in the lead, then down to 3
 
Interesting, I have only read Mel as doing light trolling lol Plus yeah he hasn't posted in like 6 hours.
Hmmm defending a wolf are you?
Mostly just feels, but if I had to pinpoint something...I guess I kind of get noob village feels off Kota and you kept pushing them, but now you're "feeling better about Kota" after dubz put some pressure on you. Felt like a waffly attempt to try and push a village lynch but you're backing off now.
And what are your thoughts now? Just feels or do you still plan on lynching me without solid reason?
Ok I must have missed the part where you backed off after Kota's response, bc to me it seemed like you just backed off after Dubz pushed you. I felt like you were pushing kota to see if people would go for that. I also didn't/don't understand your AM sounds like AM rationale--it just sounded weird and kind of made up. Misleading is maybe the wrong word. But if you were a wolf, misleading would always be your intention, so... I guess to add to it, your posts kinda feel like KreWWe to me, when you had us good and misled!

Its D1 so I really can't tell very well. Anyway, I'm not 100% glued to your vote and feeling out some other reads.
Yet you stayed on my vote up until Mel rojo’d without providing reasoning like I asked
I don't think I ever said that...but I will say 100% my ISOs aren't showing all of the quotes from people. Anyway, I'm still suspicious of you...
you keep saying you’re suspicious of me but you’re not giving a reason other than feels. Surely at this point you have enough to go off of other than feels.
Oops I was ISOing Mrs when the mel thing calmed down a bit and I forgot to save it to post after day close but I got excited when paws had the same thought I did
An interesting post once Mel flips
yes that’s what I was thinking!! I know it’s shocking but deep deep down there’s a heart inside mel and he likes to protect his wolves early on. He defended me D1 in 20s when we both wolved and he later got called out and lynched for it
 
If this is a legit rojo then 🤣 that was literally one of the first things mel tried to tell us not to do in Roaring Twenties. But I guess it makes sense if he has a history of doing so. I usually give the benefit of the doubt since everyone is always so quick to think something is rojo when it ends up not being so (ie Coop in Meats reading list and Sunbodi in Soccer) but definitely don't like the "But yeah don't do that just yet." portion of mel's post. I understand accidentally posting something meant for your mod role PM (I've almost done it multiple times) but I can't think of a scenario where this line would make sense for a village role PM.

No point to bandwagon on Mel. I know people will jump on me for going off feels after 13 pages full of posts but honestly I just skimmed half way through and haven't analyzed enough.

lynch MrsDrDr

-____________________________________________________________

My theory: The clan mechanic (choosing a player each night to possibly PM with) could be some sort of way to catch 3P players since it feels possible 3P players would be lone cats with no clan. Thus, no one would be able to PM them through this mechanic (maybe 3P has some sort of other PM power so don't take that they are able to PM you = they aren't 3P imo).
 
If this is a legit rojo then 🤣 that was literally one of the first things mel tried to tell us not to do in Roaring Twenties. But I guess it makes sense if he has a history of doing so. I usually give the benefit of the doubt since everyone is always so quick to think something is rojo when it ends up not being so (ie Coop in Meats reading list and Sunbodi in Soccer) but definitely don't like the "But yeah don't do that just yet." portion of mel's post. I understand accidentally posting something meant for your mod role PM (I've almost done it multiple times) but I can't think of a scenario where this line would make sense for a village role PM.

No point to bandwagon on Mel. I know people will jump on me for going off feels after 13 pages full of posts but honestly I just skimmed half way through and haven't analyzed enough.

lynch MrsDrDr

-____________________________________________________________

My theory: The clan mechanic (choosing a player each night to possibly PM with) could be some sort of way to catch 3P players since it feels possible 3P players would be lone cats with no clan. Thus, no one would be able to PM them through this mechanic (maybe 3P has some sort of other PM power so don't take that they are able to PM you = they aren't 3P imo).
I mentioned this theory but substitute wolves in for 3p
also catching converts
 
If this is a legit rojo then 🤣 that was literally one of the first things mel tried to tell us not to do in Roaring Twenties. But I guess it makes sense if he has a history of doing so. I usually give the benefit of the doubt since everyone is always so quick to think something is rojo when it ends up not being so (ie Coop in Meats reading list and Sunbodi in Soccer) but definitely don't like the "But yeah don't do that just yet." portion of mel's post. I understand accidentally posting something meant for your mod role PM (I've almost done it multiple times) but I can't think of a scenario where this line would make sense for a village role PM.

No point to bandwagon on Mel. I know people will jump on me for going off feels after 13 pages full of posts but honestly I just skimmed half way through and haven't analyzed enough.

lynch MrsDrDr

-____________________________________________________________

My theory: The clan mechanic (choosing a player each night to possibly PM with) could be some sort of way to catch 3P players since it feels possible 3P players would be lone cats with no clan. Thus, no one would be able to PM them through this mechanic (maybe 3P has some sort of other PM power so don't take that they are able to PM you = they aren't 3P imo).
That's ridiculousness :rage:
 
Day 1: Into the Wild Tally

Pippy (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV
Barks (1) - cubs
Mel (13) - genny, Kota, WZ, bigcats, Dina, ziggy, alissa, caiter, JJB, MrsDrDr, coffee?, sunbodi, 3m
alissa ()
bigcats (1) - paws
Kota (1) - Barks
ziggy ()
paws (1) - Doggo
WZ ()
turkey ()
JJB ()
Coffee? (1) - Pippy
jenjen ()
Sunbodi (2) - Eriyo, Mel
MrsDrDr (1) - Wondering

22/26

Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @jenjen2020 @turkey.fever
Waffles: with peanut butter and jelly

lynch closes at 9pm CDT (~22 minutes)

1587224429798-png.302686
 
not giving a reason other than feels

Its D1, so I still feel ok about voting based on feels (although cubs' post about you actually stated much better than I did what I was feeling about you). I would actually say my feels on you are definitely less sus since you were voting mel before the rojo (even though you switched to me right before). I don't think you would have stuck on a fellow wolf so hard the whole day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No point to bandwagon on Mel. I know people will jump on me for going off feels after 13 pages full of posts but honestly I just skimmed half way through and haven't analyzed enough.

lynch MrsDrDr

What gave you the feels about me? If it was just my post asking where you were, that's really all i was doing!
 
Lord knows I would have jumped on that opportunity to shove mel under a bus going 80mph over a cliff, so don't give me too many village points just for happening to be on thread 😉
Dubz would smile and wave while driving that bus over Mel. I would not village read her for that. Other reasons, sure. But not that alone.
I am dying, omg 🤣 🤣 🤣
 
Well this is an interesting turn of events that transpired in the last hour I set my phone down. Glad to know I made a good D1 lynch.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am worried that the wolves might be in all the different clans and that it's their way to solve who is in which clan for what ever special benefit that gives them
You must have not read my post to coffee earlier
Re read the intro post
It only specifies saying clan on thread is wrong, nothing wrong with PMs
 
You must have not read my post to coffee earlier
Re read the intro post
It only specifies saying clan on thread is wrong, nothing wrong with PMs
I guess my point was that as soon as you successfully PM with someone, they know your clan. if the wolves are sprinkled into the clans vs only in one together, they would be able to figure out people's clans if a successful pm was created