3P was my first thought from the clan mechanic since in my head it feels more likely that in a book there would be those couple villain cats within each clan. I haven't read most of the book so I don't know if there are villain characters not affiliated with a clan that could be wolf roles.
Either way the point is to be careful if you PM with someone. I asked sporty if clans have anything to do with affiliation and she just shrugged. I don't want people to assume that if you are able to successfully open a PM with someone or they open one with you they must automatically be village. Better to be safe than pocketed.
I guess my point was that as soon as you successfully PM with someone, they know your clan. if the wolves are sprinkled into the clans vs only in one together, they would be able to figure out people's clans if a successful pm was created
I guess my point was that as soon as you successfully PM with someone, they know your clan. if the wolves are sprinkled into the clans vs only in one together, they would be able to figure out people's clans if a successful pm was created
I still think you’re missing the point
It doesn’t matter if the wolves know your clan.
It only matters if you state your clan on thread. It’s in the opening post
3P was my first thought from the clan mechanic since in my head it feels more likely that in a book there would be those couple villain cats within each clan. I haven't read most of the book so I don't know if there are villain characters not affiliated with a clan that could be wolf roles.
Either way the point is to be careful if you PM with someone. I asked sporty if clans have anything to do with affiliation and she just shrugged. I don't want people to assume that if you are able to successfully open a PM with someone or they open one with you they must automatically be village. Better to be safe than pocketed.
Oh for sure always be careful with PMing
All I’m saying is I think the opener made it clear the only detriment to the clan thing would be stating yours on thread
I still think you’re missing the point
It doesn’t matter if the wolves know your clan.
It only matters if you state your clan on thread. It’s in the opening post
******
Some mods make pretty detailed writeups that are more story-like so they can take a while sometimes for mods to write them, depending on how detailed they want to get with their stories! 🙂
******
Your posts have sounded different from what I remember your posts being like in the game(s) you have been village and more like noob game (when you were a wolf). Now I'm questioning which game I was thinking of where most people were calling you very suspicious on like D1.
"is there any consequence for opening a pm? as in can we get attacked for attempting to open a PM with an unsavory character?"
to which they responded in a negatory fashion
(mods please tell me if you'd like me to delete)
A corrupt Shadowclan leader sought nothing but power, sending kits into battle and watching his very own elders starve. It seemed, even in Firepaw's earliest days, that peace was not meant to be. War broke out in the Thunderclan camp. The bitter smell of confusion and fear filled the warriors' noses.
A yowl of horror came from the nursery. Frostfur came sprinting into the clearing, her tail bristling and her eyes wide with alarm. "My kits! Someone has taken my kits!"
Tigerclaw bounded over to her. He called to the Clan, "Quick, search the camp!"
Paws came up empty- every den gave no indication of where the kittens may have gone in the confusion, but the culprit seemed to be clear. One of Thunderclan's very own had said things no righteous medicine cat would ever say. Only after the battle calmed and ShadowClan was chased back to Thunderpath did he see her. Firepaw stared in disbelief at her lifeless body. Fury rose in him like a dark cloud, and he felt the blood roaring in his ears. How could she have done this?
Spottedleaf was dead.
It was only later that they found her wounds. Spottedleaf had not stolen the kits... she died protecting them. The Clan mourned, but none mourned harder than Firepaw himself. The kind she-cat meant the world to him... if only he could have her back.
It is now Night 1. Night closes at 8 AM or something
*please note italic portion of write up is Erin Hunter's writing. This is both credit to her and indication that you crazies shouldn't read too hard into it. 😛
A corrupt Shadowclan leader sought nothing but power, sending kits into battle and watching his very own elders starve. It seemed, even in Firepaw's earliest days, that peace was not meant to be. War broke out in the Thunderclan camp. The bitter smell of confusion and fear filled the warriors' noses.
A yowl of horror came from the nursery. Frostfur came sprinting into the clearing, her tail bristling and her eyes wide with alarm. "My kits! Someone has taken my kits!"
Tigerclaw bounded over to her. He called to the Clan, "Quick, search the camp!"
Paws came up empty- every den gave no indication of where the kittens may have gone in the confusion, but the culprit seemed to be clear. One of Thunderclan's very own had said things no righteous medicine cat would ever say. Only after the battle calmed and ShadowClan was chased back to Thunderpath did he see her. Firepaw stared in disbelief at her lifeless body. Fury rose in him like a dark cloud, and he felt the blood roaring in his ears. How could she have done this?
It was only later that they found her wounds. Spottedleaf had not stolen the kits... she died protecting them. The Clan mourned, but none mourned harder than Firepaw himself. The kind she-cat meant the world to him... if only he could have her back.
It is now Night 1. Night closes at 8 AM or something
*please note italic portion of write up is Erin Hunter's writing. This is both credit to her and indication that you crazies shouldn't read too hard into it. 😛
-tries to say I have knowledge of a specific mechanism even though had apparently read my post where I said it was mod info
-accuses me of not having mod info
-asks for mod into but still accuses me since my dog was ****ting
-crickets when I provide info