You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Who is lynching JJ based on her info? No one.And I knew you guys would lynch me for sharing weird info. How could I trust you guys for assuming I was telling the truth when you guys were even questioning the validity of passive info that JJ received
If you're asking people not to question mystical info from an unorthodox source... that's not really up to you, or a reasonable request to ask. Seering is not always correct. Sketchy-sounding info sometimes comes from sketchy original sources. Items can be highly unreliable. You guys haven't played a bunch of games with that kind of stuff yet, but I'll tell you it's definitely rare for 1x use "true answer" questions like Ask-A-Mod to allow seering type questions.
People get to evaluate the validity of that kind of information for themselves. They don't have to automatically believe it just because someone says it got dropped into their lap.
Plus I didn’t want to out her affiliation right away. That makes her a prime night kill target because she’s an outed villager!
I don't think this makes sense when there are still PRs out there. The wolves already know who the nonwolves are, and outing villagers is pro-village. Not follwoing your logic here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk I’m not caught up but how this game has been going so far I wouldn’t be surprised if you all just lynched me tomorrow because that’s just how this game has been going I feel. Heck mods will probably even be able to close lynch earlyWho is lynching you right now?
I'll retractPoint me to where you saw me reference something outside of her posts this game as reason to lynch her?
Just because I didnt see anything off about her doesn't mean other people don't either
I just have personally known my feelings to influence my game play in the past and it seemed like a familiar situation
I still feel pretty sure ur village if that makes you feel any betterIdk I’m not caught up but how this game has been going so far I wouldn’t be surprised if you all just lynched me tomorrow because that’s just how this game has been going I feel. Heck mods will probably even be able to close lynch early
Hol' up. @Kota1000 are you in high school?
Yup senior year baby!
She's a senior in highschoolHol' up. @Kota1000 are you in high school?
Isn't that bananas
So by this logic all the villagers should just out themselves as village? Because according to you that’s pro villageI don't think this makes sense when there are still PRs out there. The wolves already know who the nonwolves are, and outing villagers is pro-village. Not follwoing your logic here.
There's a difference between people saying "hey I'm village!" vs someone else saying "I have info someone else is village!"So by this logic all the villagers should just out themselves as village? Because according to you that’s pro village
I mean we can try the outing ourselves as village thing if you want, and we can see how far that goes lol
So by this logic all the villagers should just out themselves as village? Because according to you that’s pro village
That's definitely not what I said, nor should you extrapolate what I said to what you said.
Hey pippy! Guess what...There's a difference between people saying "hey I'm village!" vs someone else saying "I have info someone else is village!"
I mean we can try the outing ourselves as village thing if you want, and we can see how far that goes lol
im a...villager
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"The new AM!" mewed dubzHol' up. @Kota1000 are you in high school?
No not really. You’ll see when she role flips. I lost a new friend and I’m both very sad about it and very angry at you all.I still feel pretty sure ur village if that makes you feel any better
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"This is what I was waiting for," meowed dubz, "welcome to my purrrrfect village reads."Hey pippy! Guess what...
im a...villager
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
internet angry. Hang in there for write up
I’m sorry I think I’m being extra harsh. I’m very frustrated! YOU’LL ALL SEE WHY SOONThat's definitely not what I said, nor should you extrapolate what I said to what you said.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"This needs the "Hang in there" kitten poster" purred dubz, wondering when the hell she would be released from this curseinternet angry. Hang in there for write up
I get that there's emotional investment in the game esp when it gets ramped up at the end but I dont see how you can get so pissed when we had ~5 min to potentially change a lynch like 1.5 hr in the making. Me, saying this, as someone who outted myself with like 20 min left last day, like it would have been my fault bc i only outed myself barely before closingNo not really. You’ll see when she role flips. I lost a new friend and I’m both very sad about it and very angry at you all.
You did the same thing in 20s as well. I just want to know what you're thinking.I feel neutral about most people. Not gonna go on here and lie to you like a wolf *eye roll* Maybe you should decide for yourself and look back at Meat's reading list and decide if this is normal for me or not
How old is AM? :O Please don't tell me my manator is younger than me"The new AM!" mewed dubz
*gains 40 wrinkles*"The new AM!" mewed dubz
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"She is simultaneously a fetus and as ancient as the sea," meowed dubz sagelyHow old is AM? :O Please don't tell me my manator is younger than me
Alissa, I mean this in the most kind way possible: maybe take a nap? It sounds like you've had a horribly stressful 48 hours. Biochem stress is not fun stress.No not really. You’ll see when she role flips. I lost a new friend and I’m both very sad about it and very angry at you all.
I tried taking a nap only to wake up to this hellAlissa, I mean this in the most kind way possible: maybe take a nap? It sounds like you've had a horribly stressful 48 hours. Biochem stress is not fun stress.
Now it seems like you have even more information. So you can see why these things need to happen earlier or you need to attend lynch close to defend yourself. If ziggy is something special she would have been here to defend. But instead she opted to eat dinner which is fine but you all can melt down that we didn't know what apparently you know if you didn't tell usI’m sorry I think I’m being extra harsh. I’m very frustrated! YOU’LL ALL SEE WHY SOON
she is old enough to drink and.... not much moreHow old is AM? :O Please don't tell me my manator is younger than me
D
deleted804295
*******
What in tarnation.... And I thought I was young.
What in tarnation.... And I thought I was young.
*********Yup senior year baby!
You’ll see why we haven’t said anything. Why I chose to look into ziggy. It will all be revealedNow it seems like you have even more information. So you can see why these things need to happen earlier or you need to attend lynch close to defend yourself. If ziggy is something special she would have been here to defend. But instead she opted to eat dinner which is fine but you all can melt down that we didn't know what apparently you know if you didn't tell us
fyi I will modkill the next person that makes personal attacks. Y'all need to cool your jets.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But what good did it do if she was still lynched. It's like my first game where AM refused to admit that she was a mason with me and so they lynched her. I had already died a villager and was labeled a mason it would have postponed her death and possibly meant that a wolf was lynched instead. So what they would have killed her overnight? It's that it gives village the chance to fix that lynch if given enough time to discuss and go a different directionYou’ll see why we haven’t said anything. Why I chose to look into ziggy. It will all be revealed
The day I outage a manatee will be a new milestone in my life.How old is AM? :O Please don't tell me my manator is younger than me
You’ll see why we haven’t said anything. Why I chose to look into ziggy. It will all be revealed
Didn't you already say why you chose to look into her when you first posted it? Or did you have more prior information that focused you on her? When will it be revealed?
Also, who is this "we" you speak of? You and ziggy? I mean with your craziness right now, I actually kind of believe you bc I don't think you would crazy this hard as a wolf, but I just want to know more...
(also I'm sorry things are so hard right now, I totally get it and the stress of ALL LIFE SUCKS these days)
I wasn't calling you masons. Did you miss the point of the story??Y’all trippin’ if you think we’re masons. I’m just a really close friend
Nope just sayingI wasn't calling you masons. Did you miss the point of the story??
We are either the same age or I'm 1 year olderThe day I outage a manatee will be a new milestone in my life.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Tell it again," purred dubz, "But this time with more cats."I wasn't calling you masons. Did you miss the point of the story??
Ok. I don't think anyone thought you were masonsNope just saying
Unrelated to the lesson, but I did end up living which caused the convert to yeet themselves out of the the game.But what good did it do if she was still lynched. It's like my first game where AM refused to admit that she was a mason with me and so they lynched her. I had already died a villager and was labeled a mason it would have postponed her death and possibly meant that a wolf was lynched instead. So what they would have killed her overnight? It's that it gives village the chance to fix that lynch if given enough time to discuss and go a different direction
D
deleted804295
*******
How old are you? 😀 Ms P is a sophomore in college I think.
How old are you? 😀 Ms P is a sophomore in college I think.
*********The day I outage a manatee will be a new milestone in my life.
I’m sad you didn’t use the opportunity to use the past tense form of yeet here.Unrelated to the lesson, but I did end up living which caused the convert to yeet themselves out of the the game.
Did you?? I don't even know my own origin story? SmhUnrelated to the lesson, but I did end up living which caused the convert to yeet themselves out of the the game.
But what good did it do if she was still lynched. It's like my first game where AM refused to admit that she was a mason with me and so they lynched her. I had already died a villager and was labeled a mason it would have postponed her death and possibly meant that a wolf was lynched instead. So what they would have killed her overnight? It's that it gives village the chance to fix that lynch if given enough time to discuss and go a different direction
im sorry but I’m laughing to myself about AM denying her mason partner lololol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah fwiw @alissa14 there is a zero % chance I'm going to let people lynch you after this. A wolf would not have this much
lol
lolIt’s honestly the lack of sleep. I swear I’m a nice personYeah fwiw @alissa14 there is a zero % chance I'm going to let people lynch you after this. A wolf would not have this muchlol
Day 3: Forest of Secrets/The Last Hope
Bitter winds sliced through the air of the Lake Territories as leaf-fall drew closer. The chosen three sought advice from the Tribe of Endless Hunting and were joined by Firestar himself to fulfill the prophecy.
The Tribe and StarClan themselves joined paws with the Four Clans. They began their descent on the Dark Forest joined as one. However, not long into their travels, bickering erupted in the group. A cat hissed in the middle of the pack, "this one! This one is a traitor!" They threw a hard look at a long-legged ShadowClan queen.
The confusion and paw-pointing drew on for what seemed like hours until a different queen raised her voice over the din, claiming a visit to the Moonpool. Some drew back, hoping the information to be true. Others clung on, saying it was too little too late or even disregarded the statement as deceit. What queen visits the moonpool?
The confusion never settled and the tall queen was slain in the Great Battle.
Bitter winds sliced through the air of the Lake Territories as leaf-fall drew closer. The chosen three sought advice from the Tribe of Endless Hunting and were joined by Firestar himself to fulfill the prophecy.
The Tribe and StarClan themselves joined paws with the Four Clans. They began their descent on the Dark Forest joined as one. However, not long into their travels, bickering erupted in the group. A cat hissed in the middle of the pack, "this one! This one is a traitor!" They threw a hard look at a long-legged ShadowClan queen.
The confusion and paw-pointing drew on for what seemed like hours until a different queen raised her voice over the din, claiming a visit to the Moonpool. Some drew back, hoping the information to be true. Others clung on, saying it was too little too late or even disregarded the statement as deceit. What queen visits the moonpool?
The confusion never settled and the tall queen was slain in the Great Battle.
@ziggyandjazzy [/USER] - Tallpoppy, Neighbor
The Roster
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Kota1000
4. @Eriyo
5. @JJ Bittenbinder
7. @WildZoo
8. @BigCats
9. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @WonderingStudent
11. @MrsDrDr
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark
19. @Caiter92
20. @PippyPony
21. @StayingPositive2017
23. @Doggo Labs
24. @StartingoverVet
26. @dolphin106258
Starclan:
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + ?????
12. @Sunbodi - Feathertail, Bomb
22. @Dinashadow - Twolegs, Chaos vig/poisoner/role name seer
6. @genny - Brightheart, Tinkerer
Anywhere. @Ms Procrastinator - Princess, passive day silencer
17. @ziggyandjazzy - Tallpoppy, Neighbor
It is now Night 3. Night close at 9 AM Central
Smh turns out you're less than a masonOk. I don't think anyone thought you were masons
Why do you think I used the ability to seer her? I couldn’t trust her! Sure I read her as village and we had a nice lil PM together but I’ve fallen for charming PM partner traps before (looking at you pippy).Smh turns out you're less than a mason
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 447