-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I agree with ziggy that sov seems wishy-washy.
I mostly agree with dolphins reads so village points there.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a neutral in this game
Or rather its about voting history and post analysis. Wolves often use village-y abilities in a village way for cred.
Seriously dude. You have a long list of who we can't lynch and when we can't lynch them and that's completely ridiculous. If they are wolfy, they get lynched. I think everyone voting for wondering was clear it was due to lack of reads and not lack of posts.
I mostly agree with dolphins reads so village points there.
So is it possible to have a second 3p in the game? :OOO
I wouldn't be surprised to see a neutral in this game
And there have been wolf trackers indeed
It is all about ability usage
Or rather its about voting history and post analysis. Wolves often use village-y abilities in a village way for cred.
Ok, but if you lynch my manatee again for low posting and she flips village, I'm going to be annoyed because she is a very strong villager heading into end game despite her low volume posting. And I am getting the sense we're going to need strong villagers in this end game 🙄
Seriously dude. You have a long list of who we can't lynch and when we can't lynch them and that's completely ridiculous. If they are wolfy, they get lynched. I think everyone voting for wondering was clear it was due to lack of reads and not lack of posts.
that post did nothing but make her more sketch to me lol
Idk maybe it's from a retrospective look but I thought it sounded villagery enough.
I feel like pippy has been very defensive most of the game, which does not seem like how she was last game I played with her.
Like pippy seems affiliation indicative different or is this just a note? Because last game she was a wolf. So are you reading her as village now?
I hate doing it because I feel like she's going to blow me up, and this time I can't stop her from doing it.
Is it a ww with ziggy if she doesn't blow someone up? 😉
I think I'm ready for an alissa lynch whenever the chance for that is
Why alissa?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well that was a real interesting save of doggo there wolves.
"Nope sorry, you don't get to post sketchy info from a vague source with <10 minutes to lynch close and say crap like this," hissed dubz
This is true. But also I'm surprised no one except wondering moved which makes me extra suspicious of some wolfies trying to save doggo
Lol okay Pippy give me whatever points you want. I just think it was weird to immediately discredit Alissa the way you did. Dubz I understood because I also thought it was odd she sat on that info.
Dolphin and I are having the same thoughts. (wonder if I'm going to feel like making a tie this game
)I feel neutral about most people. Not gonna go on here and lie to you like a wolf *eye roll* Maybe you should decide for yourself and look back at Meat's reading list and decide if this is normal for me or not
Okay but you got to have some thoughts one way or another on people on either the doggo or ziggy train after the ziggy flip.
Seriously?! After giving me crap for saying I thought Ziggy seemed herself, then for starting to doubt myself and get feels today, and now she flipped village and I was right all along and you still want to lynch me? 😕
"Hey look at me I said someone would flip village and they did! proof I'm not a wolf"
wut
Not loving that you took your vote off doggo last minute, before commenting that ziggy was trying to tie...and then you didn't vote. And then ziggy flipped village. Hmmm.
Not loving this either
Ok, in any case I'm not placing a contingency because I'd like to look at things tomorrow in light of tonight's results.
On that topic tell me your opinions this new day about coffee and doggo
Top wolf reads: wonder, caiter, doggo.
Slight wolf reads: cubs, 3m, SOV, Paws, pippy
Neutral: coffee, barks (after the last min vote on the ziggy lynch definitely moved up a sketch point)
I would like up to date reads from 3m, wonder, and paws.
I did like what wondering said about how MDD referred mel as fauxjo before rojo but I'll have to look into the consistency of that claim on iso tomorrow because so far Mrs is pretty far down on my probably village reads.
I will try to iso people tomorrow because my wolf team combinations of these people (saying 4 or 5 wolves) are not meshing as well as I want them to.
Slight wolf reads: cubs, 3m, SOV, Paws, pippy
Neutral: coffee, barks (after the last min vote on the ziggy lynch definitely moved up a sketch point)
I would like up to date reads from 3m, wonder, and paws.
I did like what wondering said about how MDD referred mel as fauxjo before rojo but I'll have to look into the consistency of that claim on iso tomorrow because so far Mrs is pretty far down on my probably village reads.
I will try to iso people tomorrow because my wolf team combinations of these people (saying 4 or 5 wolves) are not meshing as well as I want them to.
ahem. FTFYThe day I underage a manatee will be a new milestone in my life.
I don’t understand this thinking at all. No one here gives seer information enough cred. Sure it is not 100%, but what wolf is going to make up a story like this on day3? It sets up an easy 2 for 1 on wolves when the information is checked on. Late in the game I would be much more cautious, but day 3? I figured there was zero chance this was made up when I was reading, and don’t understand what ziggy did that would outweigh someone posting that kind of info. Sketch a little? Yeah, but that is par for the course. Pippy especially is acting unusually obstinate in these lynches and i dont understand it. Doesn’t seem wolfy to me, but that kind of stubbornn, I just don’t get it.Yeah, there is this thing that happens where reads mutate based on what other people post. I do think a wolf would have posted something sketchy about having "info" and then came up with some lalaland story about it right around lynch time. I don't think that yelling "you'll see! you'll see!!!" for like an hour is particularly wolfy behavior. It's too high profile and distraught.
if Someone does the same reveal with wolf info, you lynch the wolf 100% of the time early in the game. With villager info, you actually could argue it is worth the lynch to check the source of the info...both player and technique, but I didn’t see anyone advocating that...mostly just disbelief. IMO you should believe that info 90% and distrust it 10% this early in the game, whereas y’all seemed about the opposite which is just perplexing to me. As the game goes on those numbers change.
last thought....if you play long enough you get cynical about everything .....but even if you have seen seer-ing fail, how often was that? 1%. 3%. Remember lynching is wrong 75%-80% of the time. Not saying to trust that kind of info completely but to ignore because of feelz? Eh.
<end SOV daily sermon>
Not loving that you took your vote off doggo last minute, before commenting that ziggy was trying to tie...and then you didn't vote. And then ziggy flipped village. Hmmm.
Yeah I know it wasn’t a great look, but from my point of view at the time, Alissa came in shouting 10 mins to close with information that seemed like it should have been shared earlier and then ziggy came in moments before close and lynched doggo in what looked like a tie. It all felt really wrong. I didn’t vote because I wasn’t super convinced about the the ziggy lynch and didn’t want to put my vote there and it was far to late to start campaigning anyone else. That’s why it’s annoying to me that ziggy and alissa did this all so late. Hindsight of course is always 20/20.
All info comes late with WW. Why are you annoyed? A wolf would be annoyed. A villager would be happy to have info to go on. I am not convinced in any way Doggo is a wolf, but this is pretty damning if so. If you flip wolf it makes me feel like mrsDD is certainly villager.Yeah I know it wasn’t a great look, but from my point of view at the time, Alissa came in shouting 10 mins to close with information that seemed like it should have been shared earlier and then ziggy came in moments before close and lynched doggo in what looked like a tie. It all felt really wrong. I didn’t vote because I wasn’t super convinced about the the ziggy lynch and didn’t want to put my vote there and it was far to late to start campaigning anyone else. That’s why it’s annoying to me that ziggy and alissa did this all so late. Hindsight of course is always 20/20.
it might be time to break some eggs to gainclarity.
@StartingoverVet you're spending more time complaining about my stylistic choices than about saying who you think is wolfy
I'd suggest a reallocation of focus
I'd suggest a reallocation of focus
You were reading it after it happened.I figured there was zero chance this was made up when I was reading, and don’t understand what ziggy did that would outweigh someone posting that kind of info.
I don't see how this is helpful -- clearly we know the lynch was wrong now, so why spend so much energy scolding village for something that happened 12 hours ago, especially after some of us got some pretty nasty expletives thrown at us for it already?
Regardless it should provide us with some info and I don't see how that's very different from the "eggbreaking" you're pitching today
All info comes late with WW. Why are you annoyed? A wolf would be annoyed. A villager would be happy to have info to go on. I am not convinced in any way Doggo is a wolf, but this is pretty damning if so. If you flip wolf it makes me feel like mrsDD is certainly villager.
it might be time to break some eggs to gainclarity.
Its annoying because if they’d presented the information in a timely manner, maybe the ziggy lynch could be prevented...
a villager should be annoyed that a villager was lynched
Scraping the bottom of my neutrals in light of recent posts. Would like to know his official poe.AM what are your thoughts on SOV?
So what's your ultimate conclusion?I don't like how quickly the doggo votes escalated and am not a fan of everyone on there, but I still think doggo is sketch.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Gotta love a good monday morning quarterback. I don't care to continue to go at alissa for the info coming late, but I do want to say that I don't think the "it would be dumb for a wolf to do" thing applies because I was not suspicious of alissa, I was suspicious of the info itself and where it was coming from.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone comment on SOV and how his current behavior thus far compares to typical villager behavior for him? Because he is sounding more and more wolfy IMO
Yeah I mean, it is what it is and Alissa is pretty village in my reads but just explaining where I’m coming fromGotta love a good monday morning quarterback. I don't care to continue to continue to go at alissa for the info coming late, but I do want to say that I don't think the "it would be dumb for a wolf to do" thing applies because I was not suspicious of alissa, I was suspicious of the info itself and where it was coming from.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh you're fine, I was just saying I wasn't going to continue to harp on the timing because I feel like I did enough of that already last nightYeah I mean, it is what it is and Alissa is pretty village in my reads but just explaining where I’m coming from
Wolfy end of neutral, pushing further into wolf land the more he remains on sideline lynches without doing anything about it.Can anyone comment on SOV and how his current behavior thus far compares to typical villager behavior for him? Because he is sounding more and more wolfy IMO
His voting pattern looks terrible imo right now -- he's been off of main villager wagons every day so far like he's afraid to take a stake in what's going on.
Usually he has lesson moments like these, but they're more evenly distributed between harder reads and pushes.Can anyone comment on SOV and how his current behavior thus far compares to typical villager behavior for him? Because he is sounding more and more wolfy IMO
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm rusty on my SOV meta tbhCan anyone comment on SOV and how his current behavior thus far compares to typical villager behavior for him? Because he is sounding more and more wolfy IMO
I appreciate that he's been giving opinions on everyone but it's turned up a whole lotta neutral so I'd like to see some harder stances.Edit:

The insight is helpful. he says things I agree with, but also things that make me question. And he seems to trying to be take a back seat when the lynches come to push and shove
im high
high
hi
hy
hydrated
Coffee? outted wolf confirmed!
Maybe I’m missing something, why is this an outed wolf confirmation? Or is this a joke?
This is just a note, I feel like her defensiveness is too obvious for it to be a wolf tactic, but I suppose it’s possible. She’s in my neutral pile at the moment.Like pippy seems affiliation indicative different or is this just a note? Because last game she was a wolf. So are you reading her as village now?
As far as reads, I’m not going to post a whole long post like usually do in the morning, just cause I feel like yesterday was a whole lot of bickering and didn’t really give me much new info to aid. I have to ISO some people today.
Dubz is now out of my wolf pile and into my neutral- slight wolf pile. I feel like the last few hours of the lynch last night they were too aggressive for it to be wolfish behavior, but it doesn’t change my previous opinions on their behavior.
Snowy I’m leaning village on because they seemed to have put a lot of effort into this game and provide helpful feedback on previous pages, which I feel like a wolf would just lightly skim and comment and move on.
Doggo, is neutral at the moment. I feel like their posts improved yesterday, and I’m not all that supportive of the lynch on them just because they had a lack of posts. A lot of other people also did the first few days too.
AM I am leaning village on.
SOV, Coffee and Catier I want to iso today
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hotcakestakes:
- wondering continues to acquire wolf points the more time passes without any solid stances
- snowy's one village point for catchup effort is expiring, and i'm increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that her comments are always in retrospect, even when she is here and not that far behind. Would like to see some in-real-time reactions and interactions without the benefit of hindsight.
- need to ISO caiter, i had filed the interaction with AM as their typical headbutting
- decided v/v on coffee/pip interaction
- feeling better about eriyo after all the thoughts she gave yesterday (and i can't help giving a nooblet a point for poking me)
- SOV hanging out a little more neutral after all his neutral reads
Others are about where they were yesterday at this point
- wondering continues to acquire wolf points the more time passes without any solid stances
- snowy's one village point for catchup effort is expiring, and i'm increasingly uncomfortable with the fact that her comments are always in retrospect, even when she is here and not that far behind. Would like to see some in-real-time reactions and interactions without the benefit of hindsight.
- need to ISO caiter, i had filed the interaction with AM as their typical headbutting
- decided v/v on coffee/pip interaction
- feeling better about eriyo after all the thoughts she gave yesterday (and i can't help giving a nooblet a point for poking me)
- SOV hanging out a little more neutral after all his neutral reads
Others are about where they were yesterday at this point
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Another cake: I'm working on my lynch tracker from yesterday and the doggo vote buildup makes me woah uncomfortable
I feel similarly, I get the pushback the zig vote got especially in retrospect obv but not coming from the people who voted dog, idk I think I have to go back and re read the reasoningAnother cake: I'm working on my lynch tracker from yesterday and the doggo vote buildup makes me woah uncomfortable
I completely agree with this and brought it up yesterday...and was part of the reason I was okay jumping off of her. I brought her up as an options after ISO and suddenly is was a bandwagon with little reason from the peanut gallery.Another cake: I'm working on my lynch tracker from yesterday and the doggo vote buildup makes me woah uncomfortable
Looking back I can see the concern esp with the consolidated posts by 3m and cubs. I def think there was something sketchy going on before a bunch of people switched to zig
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many games has doggo played?
At lynch close, MDD, dolph, coffee, alissa, wondering, and ziggy were on doggo (and I jumped off right before)
Of those, we know ziggy was village
alissa leans pretty village after last night
MDD had a weird echo-y post about doggo minutes after I posted something about her flying under the radar
Im gonna go back and look at the lynch with regard to MDD, dolph, coffee, and wondering
Of those, we know ziggy was village
alissa leans pretty village after last night
MDD had a weird echo-y post about doggo minutes after I posted something about her flying under the radar
Im gonna go back and look at the lynch with regard to MDD, dolph, coffee, and wondering
Gotta hop in the shower because Florida is the worst place imaginable but
contingency lynch Paws
D1 “there are enough votes to lynch Mel so I won’t” (ew), gave me village points for my reaction to the fauxjo but stayed on my vote (why? To avoid getting caught in the crossfire?)
Idek what day yesterday was but the doubling down on Ziggy like 8 minutes before close also made me uncomfortable
I’m starting on page like 21 so I’ll be back with more ~dazzling insights~ after night close assuming I’m not dead
contingency lynch Paws
D1 “there are enough votes to lynch Mel so I won’t” (ew), gave me village points for my reaction to the fauxjo but stayed on my vote (why? To avoid getting caught in the crossfire?)
Idek what day yesterday was but the doubling down on Ziggy like 8 minutes before close also made me uncomfortable
I’m starting on page like 21 so I’ll be back with more ~dazzling insights~ after night close assuming I’m not dead
Hello, pretend I’m here in 2 minutes telling you night is closed
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh lort, good luckI’m starting on page like 21
Another cake: I'm working on my lynch tracker from yesterday and the doggo vote buildup makes me woah uncomfortable
When you get it done, will you share it? I don’t have time to put together a lynch tracker and yours have been very helpful
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Assuming I live, I'll post the tracker after night writeup with color updates but these are all the people who voted for doggo throughout the day yesterdayAt lynch close, MDD, dolph, coffee, alissa, wondering, and ziggy were on doggo (and I jumped off right before)
Of those, we know ziggy was village
alissa leans pretty village after last night
MDD had a weird echo-y post about doggo minutes after I posted something about her flying under the radar
Im gonna go back and look at the lynch with regard to MDD, dolph, coffee, and wondering
doggo (6) - mrs,
And those first 5 votes came within about a page of each other, which is why I got uncomfortable as I was tallying
Compared to d2:
doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
and d1:
| doggo | 1 | sobsob |
Assuming I live, I'll post the tracker after night writeup with color updates but these are all the people who voted for doggo throughout the day yesterday
doggo (6) - mrs,3m, dolphin, coffee,SOV, alissa, wondering, zig
And those first 5 votes came within about a page of each other, which is why I got uncomfortable as I was tallying
Compared to d2:
doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
and d1:
doggo 1 alissasobsob
Thank you! Super helpful
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Actually I guess since it's done I can share it now in case I do die, will update colors after
I kinda miss you guys and posting here but maybe staying behind the scenes is best 

Assuming I live, I'll post the tracker after night writeup with color updates but these are all the people who voted for doggo throughout the day yesterday
doggo (6) - mrs,3m, dolphin, coffee,SOV, alissa, wondering, zig
And those first 5 votes came within about a page of each other, which is why I got uncomfortable as I was tallying
Compared to d2:
doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
and d1:
doggo 1 alissasobsob
have some quotes coming shortly...half the votes didn't have justification
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
paws (1) - zig (contingency)
zig (1) - sunbodi (contingency)
sunbodi dies
barks (1) - kota
pippy (1) - paws
alissa (1) - dubz
pippy (0) -paws
alissa (2) - dubz, pip
dina (1) - BC
dina (0) -BC
cubs (1) - BC
MsP (1) - dina
barks (2) - kota, covfefe
Mrs (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - dubz,pip
JJ (2) - AM, pip
MsP (2) - dina, dolphin
barks (3) - kota, covfefe, cubs
JJ (3) - AM, pip, eriyo
JJ (4) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs
BC (1) - sobsob
Mrs (2) - alissa, paws
JJ (3) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs
genny (1) - pip
genny (2) - pip, 3m
3m(1) - barks
Mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter
barks (2) -kota, covfefe, cubs
dubz (1) - kota
MsP (1) - dina,dolphin
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter,dolphin
MsP (0) -dina, dolphin
alissa (2) - dubz,pip, dina
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter,dolphin, genny
genny (3) - pip, 3m, snowy
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny
doggo (1) - alissa
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo
JJ (4) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny
alissa (1) - dubz,pip, dina
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina
alissa (0) - dubz, pip, dina
genny (5) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina,dubz
genny (3) -pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz
barks (3) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz
genny (4) -pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ
ziggy (1) - pip
JJ (5) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin
3m(0) -barks
JJ (6) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
JJ (5) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
paws (2) - ziggy, Mrs
cubs (0) -BC
barks (4) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC
JJ (4) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
dina (1) - genny
ziggy (0) -pip
dina (2) - genny, pip
barks (5) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo
JJ (3) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
genny (5) -pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ, barks
genny (4) -pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ, barks
barks (6) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
barks (5) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
MsP (1) -dina, dolphin, doggo
barks (4) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
paws (3) - ziggy, mrs, BC
barks (3) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo, covfefe
barks (2) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
barks (1) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
genny (3) -pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ, barks
dina (3) - genny, pip, snowy
barks (0) -kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo, covfefe
dina (4) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe
JJ (2) - AM,pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
dina (5) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe, dolphin
alissa (1) - dubz
dina (6) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe, dolphin, JJ
zig (1) - sunbodi (contingency)
sunbodi dies
barks (1) - kota
pippy (1) - paws
alissa (1) - dubz
pippy (0) -
alissa (2) - dubz, pip
dina (1) - BC
dina (0) -
cubs (1) - BC
MsP (1) - dina
barks (2) - kota, covfefe
Mrs (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - dubz,
JJ (2) - AM, pip
MsP (2) - dina, dolphin
barks (3) - kota, covfefe, cubs
JJ (3) - AM, pip, eriyo
JJ (4) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs
BC (1) - sobsob
Mrs (2) - alissa, paws
JJ (3) - AM,
genny (1) - pip
genny (2) - pip, 3m
3m(1) - barks
Mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter
barks (2) -
dubz (1) - kota
MsP (1) - dina,
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter,
MsP (0) -
alissa (2) - dubz,
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter,
genny (3) - pip, 3m, snowy
mrs (3) -
doggo (1) - alissa
mrs (4) -
mrs (3) -
JJ (4) - AM,
alissa (1) - dubz,
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina
alissa (0) -
genny (5) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina,
genny (3) -
barks (3) -
genny (4) -
ziggy (1) - pip
JJ (5) - AM,
3m(0) -
JJ (6) - AM,
JJ (5) - AM,
paws (2) - ziggy, Mrs
cubs (0) -
barks (4) -
JJ (4) - AM,
dina (1) - genny
ziggy (0) -
dina (2) - genny, pip
barks (5) -
JJ (3) - AM,
genny (5) -
genny (4) -
barks (6) -
barks (5) -
MsP (1) -
barks (4) -
paws (3) - ziggy, mrs, BC
barks (3) -
mrs (4) -
barks (2) -
doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
barks (1) -
genny (3) -
dina (3) - genny, pip, snowy
barks (0) -
mrs (3) -
dina (4) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe
JJ (2) - AM,
dina (5) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe, dolphin
alissa (1) - dubz
dina (6) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe, dolphin, JJ
D3
Contingencies:
Mrs (1) - alissa
dubz (1) - kota
------------------
dubz (2) - kota, ziggy
dubz (3) - kota, zig, coffee
dubz (2) - kota, zig,
coffee (1) - pip
coffee (2) - pip, caiter
dubz (1) - kota,
zig (1) - dubz
dubz (2) - kota,
coffee (1) - pip,
mrs (2) - alissa, caiter
doggo (1) - coffee
doggo (0) -
pippy (1) - coffee
wondering (1) - AM
wondering (2) - AM, snowy
eriyo (1) - cubs
doggo (1) -
doggo (2) -
doggo (3) -
pippy (0) -
doggo (4) -
doggo (5) -
wondering (3) - AM, snowy, BC
coffee (2) - pip,
doggo (4) -
3m (1) - SOV
coffee (1) -
zig (2) - dubz, pip
zig (3) - dubz, pip, JJ
mrs (1) - alissa,
zig (4) - dubz, pip, JJ, caiter
zig (5) - dubz, pip, JJ, caiter, doggo
dubz (1) -
zig (6) - dubz, pip, JJ, caiter, doggo, kota
caiter (1) - eriyo
paws (1) - wondering
zig (7) - dubz, pip, JJ, caiter, doggo, kota, paws
mrs (0) -
doggo (5) -
paws (0) -
doggo (6) -
dubz (0) -
doggo (7) -
doggo (6) -
coffee (0) -
zig (8) - dubz, pip, JJ, caiter, doggo, kota, paws, barks
Last edited:
my original post about doggo that lead to an apparent bandwagon within a few pagesI went back a bit to ISO some players that I didn’t have good reads on...and honestly not feeling great about doggo...she seems very wishey-washy to me. Contributing a little but not giving many reads.
promised reads and contributions but it never really happened
that’s it?
there’s a theme of promising reads later/not being caught up/ not sure who to vote for
she was also pretty stuck on barks both as a joke vote and then again yesterday, but didn’t have a ton of reasoning and even told barks to change her mind
busy happens, but this just seems like sketch move of trying to stay under the radar
So, seems like you were not around between like 10 and 6 (which is totally fine and I don't question that), then you were going to ISO after dinner, then 2 minutes later you knew you didn't get a village feeling about Barks. Seems like not much time to finish eating and ISO, but then I'm a noob so I'm probably slow... Then you jumped to a nonentity (MsP) "to be nice" to Barks. This stinks, regardless of what anyone knew/didn't know about barks before then.
Alas I think I will lynch doggo
this was all of five minutes later. very echo-y
says multiple times that doggo is on top of wolf reads list, but never votes thereGuess you missed the doggo wolf read as well as the village reads. Certain wolf reads I plead the @finnickthedog because I dont want them known quite yet. But if we can only play by your rules then. You dont seem to have a problem with AM playing by hers.
no reasoning at all, just a lynch votelynch doggo
man also feeling bad about wondering...don’t like I’m agreeing with Pippy so much because I kinda agree with a lot of what she said about cubs...ew.
says that she doesnt feel good about a doggo lynch, puts vote there anywayIf I cannot mechanistically find a wolf, and these mechanics were the foundation for my current pippy lynch, I would naturally like to move my vote back to doggo.
That said, I don't necessarily feel good about being on there with the other players who are on there and I'm not sure who I would put in a pack with her.
Nonetheless, a wolf flip would be informative
I would like to ask some players on their thoughts about doggo
@Caiter92 @WildZoo @Animal Midwife @alissa14 @BigCats ?
unlynch pippy
lynch doggo
another mention of doggo being top of wolf reads, but no voteT1: Doggo, Eriyo
T2: Mrs, 3M
this bothered me a lot. it felt very random, wishy-washy and bandwagon-y from sovlynch Doggo
i don’t have strong feels so picking among the candidates,
dont feel as strongly about WZ today.
wondering hasn’t done enough tomevaluate
mrs I am on the fence
doggo has a really under the radar game going,
choosing doggo for Maybe trying to avoid controversy and stay under radar.
wishy-washy is how a lot of his posts are coming off to me
still confused about this realizationUnlynch doggo
lynch 3M
I realized something about Doggo that moves her up the potential villager list.
don’t love the other choices so trying 3M someone who was on my list yesterday. Another skater by IMo.
realizationsomeone I trust had their night action redirected to Doggo.
if redirect is a wolf ability, then there is no way Doggo is a wolf,
if redirect is village then no real information.
on the off chance it was a wolf redirect, that would probably clear Doggo.
i am willinv to hold off till I know more about the redirecter.
doesn't think doggo is wolfyDoggo Labs -
seems strange to post about feeling sus about sunbodi and then have her wolf pack kill sunbodi that night.
They're neutral. Nothing substantially wolf-y and also just want them to be village as so I don’t feel alone as the only one confused with everything thats going on.
I only got to look at a few people and still not sure about where the sus feels are. *flashbacks to Meat's reading list where I was confused who was a wolf and doubting everything for most of the game*
ends up putting vote on doggo despite not thinking wolfy because of alissa's reveal about the moonpool? i didnt really get this justificationWhere is everyone? tag people @alissa14 I don't know where to move my vote since I'm not convinced doggo is a wolf
unlynch paws, lynch doggo
because of what alissa said
essentially these posts make me feel the worst about sov, dolphin, and cubs
Looks like I forgot him in my long post. He is neutral leaning wolf to me.@Doggo Labs what do you think about SOV?
Didnt ziggy ask for that too??? smh
When I flip village, this is not going to look good for Alissa. I do still have her leaning village after what happened last nightAssuming I live, I'll post the tracker after night writeup with color updates but these are all the people who voted for doggo throughout the day yesterday
doggo (6) - mrs,3m, dolphin, coffee,SOV, alissa, wondering, zig
And those first 5 votes came within about a page of each other, which is why I got uncomfortable as I was tallying
Compared to d2:
doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
and d1:
doggo 1 alissasobsob
Edited for spelling cause I'm terrible at it
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems your 2 minutes is like my 2 minutesHello, pretend I’m here in 2 minutes telling you night is closed

says that she doesnt feel good about a doggo lynch, puts vote there anyway
This is interesting, especially since Doggo didn't seem to be a suspect earlier in the day
Going to do some ISOing now
I was ready to vote alissa based off of iso.. not for anything that stuck out but not I didn't glean much from her thoughts on thread which seems like a bad sign. I see a tunnel on Mrsdrdr, various times she has mentioned me, some defending of ZJ, and the times she has brought up clans which seems important to her
After last night and how she stuck up for ZJ I don't know. If she was in a clever pack they might have told her to reveal that information about ZJ last minute so people couldn't process it and change their vote (or that could be her own idea within the pack). At the same time, it felt genuine, and there wouldn't even be much point to that (withholding the information) unless it was meant to protect doggo by not giving them enough time to react, therefore if doggo isn't a wolf it is a nil point
After last night and how she stuck up for ZJ I don't know. If she was in a clever pack they might have told her to reveal that information about ZJ last minute so people couldn't process it and change their vote (or that could be her own idea within the pack). At the same time, it felt genuine, and there wouldn't even be much point to that (withholding the information) unless it was meant to protect doggo by not giving them enough time to react, therefore if doggo isn't a wolf it is a nil point
I will point out I was the first one on doggoThis is interesting, especially since Doggo didn't seem to be a suspect earlier in the day
Going to do some ISOing now
No one has ever seen 3M wolf, so maybe she's just great at it immediately, but I thought her reactions last night seemed natural and consistent with her village self.Looking back I can see the concern esp with the consolidated posts by 3m and cubs. I def think there was something sketchy going on before a bunch of people switched to zig
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 450
. You dont seem to have a problem with AM playing by hers.