WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will point out I was the first one on doggo :rage: I didn't feel good about a doggo lynch specifically because none of the other players on her were in my village pile
Womp thanks for pointing that out, your vote dropped off in my tracker
 
No one has ever seen 3M wolf, so maybe she's just great at it immediately, but I thought her reactions last night seemed natural and consistent with her village self.
Yeah, I meant I can see where the concern w doggo started with 3M’s consolidated posts on her, like I could see where she was coming from. Less w other people
 
I will point out I was the first one on doggo :rage: I didn't feel good about a doggo lynch specifically because none of the other players on her were in my village pile

Well you were the first to lynch, but it seemed like you switched off pretty fast to Pippy, and didn't switch back until after a few others were already on them, and with not so good feelings about the people already lynching there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was ready to vote alissa based off of iso.. not for anything that stuck out but not I didn't glean much from her thoughts on thread which seems like a bad sign. I see a tunnel on Mrsdrdr, various times she has mentioned me, some defending of ZJ, and the times she has brought up clans which seems important to her

After last night and how she stuck up for ZJ I don't know. If she was in a clever pack they might have told her to reveal that information about ZJ last minute so people couldn't process it and change their vote (or that could be her own idea within the pack). At the same time, it felt genuine, and there wouldn't even be much point to that (withholding the information) unless it was meant to protect doggo by not giving them enough time to react, therefore if doggo isn't a wolf it is a nil point
I don't know if this makes sense even if doggo is a wolf, Ziggy was already a few votes ahead at that point
 
I don't know if this makes sense even if doggo is a wolf, Ziggy was already a few votes ahead at that point
No what I mean is do it far enough in time that people can't swing the vote to doggo, but then get village cred for trying to save ziggy

edit: so not as a way to save ziggy, but as a way to get village cred without losing doggo

edit 2: it's tinfoilly, I know
 
No what I mean is do it far enough in time that people can't swing the vote to doggo, but then get village cred for trying to save ziggy

edit: so not as a way to save ziggy, but as a way to get village cred without losing doggo

edit 2: it's tinfoilly, I know
Hey what are your reads today?
 
I think I feel the worst about Cubs, SOV, and wonder right now. Snowy's creeping up there too. I'm also not sure where dolphins indignation came from last night -- it seems like she knew how Ziggy was going to flip before the rest of us did, but maybe that's just good intuition. Paws has been making pushes and dropping them, and I kind of expect her to have netted a wolf by now tbh. Doggo's posts have sounded village-y to me, but I'm really bad at reading her. Barks has dropped off in content recently imo and I expect more from her in terms of reads.

Still have Caiter as mild wolf for being wishy-washy, Coffee slightly less so after no one else chimed in on our fight yesterday (feel like wolves might've left us alone as a distraction).

I actually feel pretty good about Dubz and AM, which is maybe concerning in and of itself lol. If Wonder flips village AM will drop down on my list towards wolf.
 
Also, I'm just going to say that I don't know how people were really interpreting Ziggy's performance yesterday as village. She showed up in the morning and placed a vote for Dubz -- someone who Ziggy had as strong village prior to yesterday -- on the premise that Dubz had killed Ms P and been silenced... but Dubz was not silenced, she was post-restricted, so the whole premise was off. She didn't seem to want to consider other options, then she left and came back with a post that didn't include any other real wolf reads, and then left again only to come back immediately before close to try to flip a vote off of her.

That did not scream village to me and felt very reminiscent of the last time she was a wolf and wanted to get lynched. She even did the last second vote flip thing when she was a wolf. :shrug:

Sorry for harping on it, but I am bothered by the accusations of it being a personal thing, when in fact, I was listing the stuff she had done this game as either village or wolf and had a lot in the wolf column because it looked identical to 90s.
 

Day 4: Rising Storm

A queen went into labor late in the night. The sky outside her den lit up with lightning and no medicine cats were anywhere to be found -- they must have been off helping another cat. She sighed and nursed her first kit, praying to StarClan that she wouldn't need help for the remaining.

A keen eye could make out cats sneaking around all over the camps. Whatever they were doing seemed to work... or perhaps the enemy was too busy planning their next attack? No matter what the case may be, dawn brought a welcome sight: no cats had died and the queen's new kittens would make strong warriors some day.

Welcome back @genny and @Sunbodi.​




The Roster
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Kota1000
4. @Eriyo
5. @JJ Bittenbinder
7. @WildZoo
8. @BigCats
9. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @WonderingStudent
11. @MrsDrDr
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark
19. @Caiter92
20. @PippyPony
21. @StayingPositive2017
23. @Doggo Labs
24. @StartingoverVet
26. @dolphin106258
12. @Sunbodi - Feathertail, Bomb
6. @genny - Brightheart, Tinkerer

Starclan:
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + ?????
22. @Dinashadow - Twolegs, Chaos vig/poisoner/role name seer
Anywhere. @Ms Procrastinator - Princess, passive day silencer
17. @ziggyandjazzy - Tallpoppy, Neighbor




It is now Day 4. Lynch Close at 9 PM Central​
 
I'm also not sure where dolphins indignation came from last night -- it seems like she knew how Ziggy was going to flip before the rest of us did, but maybe that's just good intuition.

I especially agree with this and had similar thoughts about dolphin
 
My top wolf candidates right now are Coffee, BC (I don't like that shes been on the quieter side of things this game), Paws, and SOV
After yesterday cubs tracked up my meter, and Dubz tracked down. So also going to be looking at cubs today. If he really didnt have good feelings or reads for me, why would he not have voted for me when I was up for lynch or looking like I could be lynched over ziggy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe I’m missing something, why is this an outed wolf confirmation? Or is this a joke?
It was a joke lol
MDD had a weird echo-y post about doggo minutes after I posted something about her flying under the radar
I also had the thought that she kinda got dropped after almost getting lynched D2 and surviving without revealing anything
Well you were the first to lynch, but it seemed like you switched off pretty fast to Pippy, and didn't switch back until after a few others were already on them, and with not so good feelings about the people already lynching there.
This is sketchy
 
Also if anyone wants to claim the Ms P kill, that would be great.

And if anyone wants to explain SOV's redirection thing...that would also be great, because I don't know how on earth redirecting person #1's perceived village action onto person #2 makes person #2 likely to be a villager. (I would think it makes person #1 slightly more likely to be the person who didn't kill anyone that night...but not the other way around. So that feels sketch to me.)
 
i was either protected or jailed last night...not completely sure which one.

I also apparently saw someone familiar in a dream.
 
Welcome to my Catier ISO:
She seemed to really support Ziggy, but has been against Mrs. a lot and claiming she has been grasping for straws, but then D3 says that she is just being a noob. I think this is weird, and a little wolfy, and her most recent actions towards ziggy are a little sketch:

Catier really went hard on ziggy defense D1 & D2:
Ziggy all seem pretty typical as of right now.
I stand by Ziggy seeming herself. She’s being defensive and snappy at times, that’s on par for Ziggy about always. Just because someone has a different read than you doesn’t make them a wolf 😛
At this point, ziggy is being ziggy to me and i disagree with your reasoning for why she is a wolf or why I am.
But then when AM calls her out on being so defensive she says
I'm not defending ziggy?

Which I though was rather weird, but now her defense on village ziggy makes me lean village on her.
Also, she lynched Coffee just for lynching ziggy
I can get behind this, especially with jumping on Ziggy’s lynch right away
***lynch coffee***

However, next day she says that ziggy is feeling sketch just for one post, when up until this point she hadn't said anything against ziggy before.
Ziggy is giving me sketch vibes now with her trying to get dubz lynched today for mrsp’s death because of the post restriction and mrsp’s silencing ability. I think Ziggy posted quickly and didnt really think about it, but I don’t know if that’s because she’s village and was excited she thought a wolf was trapped OR she was hoping to try to get momentum on a dubz lynch and is a wolf.
And then jumped on the ziggy lynch just based on one post.

Wolf points for the sudden 180 on ziggy
 
If you guys are going to think my not participating at lynches at end of day is wolfy I can never play WW. I participate during the day and almost always miss the shenanigans at the end. That is when I spend time with mrssov. Sorry, no sorry.
Did you get anymore info from your realization last night after you unlynched me?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also if anyone wants to claim the Ms P kill, that would be great.

And if anyone wants to explain SOV's redirection thing...that would also be great, because I don't know how on earth redirecting person #1's perceived village action onto person #2 makes person #2 likely to be a villager. (I would think it makes person #1 slightly more likely to be the person who didn't kill anyone that night...but not the other way around. So that feels sketch to me.)
It only gives us info if person #1 is a wolf.

a wolf would not redirect someone’s unknown action onto another wolf cause that could end up with #2 being killed, blocked, investigated etc.

so if #1 is wolfy, #2 is not.
if #1 is village, it gives zero information.

redirect to me is a wolf leaning ability, so there is a better than 50% chance to me that Doggo is village. Not perfect info, but if neutral otherwise, enough for me not to lynch em.
 
Its interesting how people are quoting me over and over with two wolf reads, one of whom I voted for, but giving me wolf points for not voting Doggo. You think Im going to jump into the middle of a last minute waffle and risk a tie, or even picking the wrong person and getting blamed for it? I have reads not concrete evidence.

On that note, its also interesting how not just I, but most people it seems, dont get any credit for village reads either. I had ziggy village from the get-go and never hedged like Caiter. Same with Mel the last two games in a row. Yet it only serves to somehow make me look worse "becuz WHAT IF WOLF and knew they were village anyway."

Smh.
 
Hey what are your reads today?
see my post on alissa
If you are a wolf, a confirmation of your flip would provide a lot of clues on the pack (Based on the progression of yesterday's lynch). When I look at you, I see a big, juicy chicken that I just want to sink my teeth into.
I iso'd BC and determined I'm not concerned
Snowy I came back neutral on
Wondering have new concerns on. She doesn't use enough salt and pepper on her meat. She is hard because she has hardly had any posts. However, yesterday she did act really weird by voting Paws when I cannot find anywhere she had previously mentioned Paws. It was almost as if it was an RNG throw away vote. Comes out to be WIFOM though.
Eriyo I'm very stuck on being between wolfy and intentionally nooby or actually nooby? She said yesterday she felt good about me for helping her understand the mechanics. This did strike me as weird but then again I feel like it's a red herring because I dont' know how a wolf would benefit from saying that.

Now I'm thinking about herring :hungry:
 
see my post on alissa
If you are a wolf, a confirmation of your flip would provide a lot of clues on the pack (Based on the progression of yesterday's lynch). When I look at you, I see a big, juicy chicken that I just want to sink my teeth into.
I iso'd BC and determined I'm not concerned
Snowy I came back neutral on
Wondering have new concerns on. She doesn't use enough salt and pepper on her meat. She is hard because she has hardly had any posts. However, yesterday she did act really weird by voting Paws when I cannot find anywhere she had previously mentioned Paws. It was almost as if it was an RNG throw away vote. Comes out to be WIFOM though.
Eriyo I'm very stuck on being between wolfy and intentionally nooby or actually nooby? She said yesterday she felt good about me for helping her understand the mechanics. This did strike me as weird but then again I feel like it's a red herring because I dont' know how a wolf would benefit from saying that.

Now I'm thinking about herring :hungry:
You hungry this morning? Didn't get enough to eat last night? 😉
 
It only gives us info if person #1 is a wolf.

a wolf would not redirect someone’s unknown action onto another wolf cause that could end up with #2 being killed, blocked, investigated etc.

so if #1 is wolfy, #2 is not.
if #1 is village, it gives zero information.

redirect to me is a wolf leaning ability, so there is a better than 50% chance to me that Doggo is village. Not perfect info, but if neutral otherwise, enough for me not to lynch em.
Ohhh ok got it. Thanks for elaborating.

Follow up: you said you thought person #1 was village (or at least, you said you trust them), but you think the ability itself is wolfy?
 
You hungry this morning? Didn't get enough to eat last night? 😉
I could eat a whole hippo
which is probably a bad idea to try, so it's a good thing a fat cat blocked me from going going into the kitchen because I certainly would have
(although based on the size of that cat, he probably took all the food for himself instead :rage: )
 
Ohhh ok got it. Thanks for elaborating.

Follow up: you said you thought person #1 was village (or at least, you said you trust them), but you think the ability itself is wolfy?
we left out 1 person.
person #1 redirecter
person #2 person who has action done to them by #1
person #3 person whose action is riderected by #1 onto #2.

i am reasonably confident person #3 is a villager.
 
Why would anyone outright say they killed Ms P? It would put a target on the as either a wolf, 3p or vig shot
If it was a village vig (with no shots left, I should clarify), it's better to say "I made a dumb mistake" imo than to spend days letting other people circle around whether it was a wolf kill or a village kill. Yes, it might get that person lynched to confirm affiliation, but at some point the confusion is extremely detrimental to village. And that point is like...now-ish.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to my Catier ISO:
She seemed to really support Ziggy, but has been against Mrs. a lot and claiming she has been grasping for straws, but then D3 says that she is just being a noob. I think this is weird, and a little wolfy, and her most recent actions towards ziggy are a little sketch:

Catier really went hard on ziggy defense D1 & D2:



But then when AM calls her out on being so defensive she says


Which I though was rather weird, but now her defense on village ziggy makes me lean village on her.
Also, she lynched Coffee just for lynching ziggy


However, next day she says that ziggy is feeling sketch just for one post, when up until this point she hadn't said anything against ziggy before.

And then jumped on the ziggy lynch just based on one post.

Wolf points for the sudden 180 on ziggy
i have a meeting in a few minutes so I’ll respond more to this later, but for now:

I said I think dr mrs is coming across as a noob wolf to me with her grasping for straws and trying to post content that draws away from her but really doesn’t add much

I feel bad that Ziggy always gets **** on for being well, Ziggy in WW. So I said her behavior was normal for her because it was. Lynch her if she starts acting sketch, which she did yesterday, but not for her just being a kind of prickly person online at times. I have zero regrets about saying she was acting herself even if it gets me lynched, cause it sucks to be **** on for your tone when it’s your normal tone in a game.

No I lynched coffee for jumping on Ziggy’s lynch, cause that was sketch for me when they both know better than to draw that conclusion. And then thought about Ziggy’s action more and got more sketched out by Ziggy. And then with Ziggy’s posts when she came back it didn’t help shake those sketch points, so I lynched her.

I don’t really get what’s sketch about my change of feels with Ziggy. She was being Ziggy, so I said so when people tried to call her Wolfy for it. But then when she actually started being sketchy to me, I changed my mind.
 
okie dokie

so to keep track of blocking claims here...

N1: pippy (other block) + dubz (commuter) (+/- sunbodi? unclear, but bomb did not seem to explode)
N2: dubz (other block) & barks (commuter)

edited to reflect info from later on this page
So then
N3: barks (other block) & 3m (commuter)
?
 
AHHHHHHHHHH GOD BLESS YOU RES.

I HAVE SO MUCH TEA FOR EVERYOne

On the night that I was killed I *attempted* to kill the wolf that murdered me. But they survived. when i asked why i was told that the wolf might have special abilities.

I was also visited by someone! A villager presumably. JJ asked AM earlier if AM believed that JJ visited me. JJ also claimed tracker :O

I WAS ALSO VISITED BY SOMEONE IN MY DREAMS! BUT I FORGOT WHO (BECAUSE I WAS KILLED).

MEANING ON THE NIGHT OF MY DEATH 2-3 VISITED ME. 1 MY MURDERER, 2 A VISITOR, AND 3 WHO VISITED IN MY DREAMS