WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did she say she was acting different?

I was referencing this exchange. She didn't say she was acting different but she said she was trying to see if she was acting different this game


I think I'm gonna go with

Lynch Kota

For now

Lynches Kota

I was wanting to see how they reacted.

Unlynch Kota

Gets questioned and then claims it was for reaction and then unlynches kota

To clarify, I was wanting to see if she reacted differently compared to last game. But, I saw her reaction (or lack thereof) as village, so I unlynched her. I dont have any strong leads on anyone

Just seems like she was following along because a lot of people were talking about whether or not Kota was acting differently. I would feel better if she hadn't claimed she didn't have any strong leads on anyone
 
heh, I went through and quoted things to respond to... and I thought I was being selective... but it turns out it was like 20 quotes. oops. I will do them in 2 posts.


I think you're mad that my reading ruined your double kill-driven plan to pocket a bunch of Warrior-crazed noobs.

bro, what do you think would be the point of village-me telling everyone to shut up about their clan and then going on a crusade later to get everyone to reveal their clan? this isn't a dog show where I want to know what dog everyone is so I can be like "ooooh I will picture you as an ADORABLE border collie in my head". I don't even know what these clans are because I've never read the books.

And no, that is not an invitation for someone to be like "OMG THERE IS CLAN FLEABAG, AND THEY ARE RIVALS OF CLAN SNAGGLETOOTH" -- I can look it up if I'm curious.


Right? Cheezit should be thanking me, not lynching me.


Do you suddenly not know how these kinds of mechanics work?

Can you explain what you mean by this?


I don't know how people think this sounds wolfy. This doesn't sound wolfy to me at all.

Although, I will say that Paws often comes out of the gate strong -- it would be more strange for her to hang back.
Talking from a game design point of view when you are trying to imitate life or some source material. IRL, I will be more likely to get into mischief with people near me than far away, in my clan than another clan, at my biz than another biz etc. WW should imitate life.

not really a super important relevant point, but I try to unravel mechanics not from past games too much, but from how I would design it.....not super importNt tbh, but you asked.
 
What’s the purpose of giving the wolves an advantage for something like divulgence of info on thread if it’s clearly announced in the intro post? Like I don’t get it

What does this mean? Am I misinterpreting? Wouldn’t you expect to be dead if you had good reads, not alive? Cuz you said dead or have good reads so I’m confused
What was the point of posting this besides being rude? Really?
Shrugging your shoulders with an apology and blaming it on the person you’re “apologizing” to is not an apology.
This is an awful lot of defensive/aggressive posts in a short time.

unlynch turkey
lynch ziggy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
meowwwwww
Oh my god it does!! :laugh:
Screenshot_20200418-155832_Chrome~2.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hooo boy, ok I've been tryng to catch up for like 2 hours and every time I clicked next page there was ANOTHER new page!

I get the feeling I’m going to leave for 5 minutes and be 75 pages behind.
Can confirm.

I'm excited to play with new people! Please welcome me to the family
Hey nice to see you again! Last time was our noob game!

I'm from Clann Cosgraigh but I don't think that counts here
Clan O'Sullivan repping

But I made the post 15 minutes into the game with no knowledge of the previous games and having only seem BC play during the noob game as a wolf mentor. Does it really bother you that I'm sitting on a prelim vote with 10 hrs to spare on D1?
So are you leaning toward anyone else now?

What does AI/NAI mean? I have seen that several times but don't know what it stands for.

I think one or the other is a wolf, I am leaning more towards Paws, because after the reread besides their “traumatized” comment BC’s other posts don’t scream wolf at me
So why are you still voting Mel?

Lynch Coffee
Feels a little flippy-floppy
Seems like there have been a bunch of flip floppy people, why coffee over others?
 
It cracks me up when people act surprised about how many pages there are at the beginning of a game.

It's a big game -- even if every person only makes one post, that's like two pages right there.
It's also kind of funny that 26 players is a big game now. It even feels big to me since I've gotten used to the smaller ones, but man this used to be standard game size.
 
So why are you still voting Mel?

Maybe see this post:
Okay, after rereading and taking notes, I think BC was probably joking based on their posts afterwards. It seems more sarcastic then having meaning.

Pippy, I am leaning village on. I know they suspect a double kill mechanism based on their interpretation, but I feel that’s more based off another game then them being wolfy. And I feel like then mentioning a possible double kill mech is more helpful for village if us noobs didn’t read that into it (like me), and it gives a reason to heed the warning of not revealing our clans

Paws, I don’t like their attitude. I think they were and are too snarky and hostile in their initial posts, but that’s just my interpretation. They are very persistent about getting the information they want; however, I’m not sure if this is wolfy or not.

I think it’s odd jenjen didn’t start posting until this morning, but a lot of people didn’t and this also was a common theme last game, so I don’t have much on her.

unlynch BC

Lynch Mel


I’m going back to my Mel lynch for now because they seem to be heavy trolling the game so far, and haven’t contributed a lot of helpful content.

I’m still voting Mel because I have stronger suspicions of them over anyone else at the moment. I also have suspicions of Paws and Jenjen at the moment. I reread posts from BC and Paws through iso and with interactions and decided Mel is my highest wolf suspicion at the moment. I do want to hear more from Jenjen and more from Mel as they haven’t said much recently
 
Maybe see this post:


I’m still voting Mel because I have stronger suspicions of them over anyone else at the moment. I also have suspicions of Paws and Jenjen at the moment. I reread posts from BC and Paws through iso and with interactions and decided Mel is my highest wolf suspicion at the moment. I do want to hear more from Jenjen and more from Mel as they haven’t said much recently

Interesting, I have only read Mel as doing light trolling lol Plus yeah he hasn't posted in like 6 hours.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interesting, I have only read Mel as doing light trolling lol Plus yeah he hasn't posted in like 6 hours.

He seems a lot different then last game D1 as far as his sarcasm/joking. This is only my second game and I don’t do a lot of forum games to my though on the intensity of a trolling may be a lot different.
 
Maybe see this post:


I’m still voting Mel because I have stronger suspicions of them over anyone else at the moment. I also have suspicions of Paws and Jenjen at the moment. I reread posts from BC and Paws through iso and with interactions and decided Mel is my highest wolf suspicion at the moment. I do want to hear more from Jenjen and more from Mel as they haven’t said much recently
His posts seem like pretty typical Mel to me.
 
Lynch alissa

Feels like she's doing a lot of misleading, and like what even is this rationale? Seems weak/weird.
That rationale answers dubz question about how I feel about AM. It’s not like I’m lynching AM. Can you show me where I’m being misleading? I’m really just trying to keep conversation going so we can all feel good about a D1 vote
 
Lynch alissa

Feels like she's doing a lot of misleading, and like what even is this rationale? Seems weak/weird.

AM usually does start her endless questioning pretty early if that’s what she meant. I find it weird too, but was wondering if it might have to do with her dying early last game as I recall? Maybe she has learned her lesson 😛
 
AM usually does start her endless questioning pretty early if that’s what she meant. I find it weird too, but was wondering if it might have to do with her dying early last game as I recall? Maybe she has learned her lesson 😛

Although she was village last game, so maybe this is her wolf strategy?
 
Although she was village last game, so maybe this is her wolf strategy?
I think it’s a possibility and she does act different when she wolfs, which is why it’s also weird to me. But I doubt anyone is going to go for an AM lynch early again without more info II’m just watching her for now.
 
AM usually does start her endless questioning pretty early if that’s what she meant. I find it weird too, but was wondering if it might have to do with her dying early last game as I recall? Maybe she has learned her lesson 😛
So last game D1, she was extra aggro, more so than usual so she was lynched with 5 votes and a few other bandwagons not too far behind. While she’s definitely not at peak levels of AM questioning, AM is still AM with her interrogations. She also definitely has better vibes this time around.
 
Where is @ziggyandjazzy? Not used to her laying low when she plays

Had just decided I was going to lynch ziggy at this point. Checked it so we knows shes around, and hasnt played in months it seems. Would epxect the more excited get-in-someones-face type zigglet.

Also all the early Mel voting makes me read village, and move anyone that voted for him a tick to the wrong side of neutral, because this is a strategy used on me early in the game sometimes too.

But still oh so many pages to go! What wonders still await!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I want to see if they post anything before switching my lynch again.

Do you have any suspicions?
AM doesn’t seem as AM to me as usual, but like I said I’m just watching her for now.

paws, pip, Mel, Ziggy all seem pretty typical as of right now.

jenjen voting for you to see how you reacted and then unlynching right away probably sticks out most right now. But there are a lot of noobs in this game I’ve never played with before so I’m gonna need to watch them for a bit to get any feels either way for them.
 
That rationale answers dubz question about how I feel about AM. It’s not like I’m lynching AM. Can you show me where I’m being misleading? I’m really just trying to keep conversation going so we can all feel good about a D1 vote

Mostly just feels, but if I had to pinpoint something...I guess I kind of get noob village feels off Kota and you kept pushing them, but now you're "feeling better about Kota" after dubz put some pressure on you. Felt like a waffly attempt to try and push a village lynch but you're backing off now.
 
Lynch alissa

Feels like she's doing a lot of misleading, and like what even is this rationale? Seems weak/weird.
Assigning wolf points to MrsDrDr before I go again... I’ll give her time to catch up on thread and answer my question before I decide if I want to switch my vote. Normally I don’t automatically assign wolf points to someone who votes to lynch me but I really disagree with her reasoning. It feels like she just lightly read the thread and decided to lynch the first post that popped out at her. A wolf could easily slip into the background by doing this. Her reasoning doesn’t even make sense in the context of my original post. Maybe I’m just triggered because I don’t like it when people say my rationale is weak because I try my very hardest to put effort and justification into every post that is considered content.