-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I will get murdered regardless by wolf pack tonight. now that they know I'm pr
I thought earlier you said what had changes was that you were a vanilla villager and now your claiming PR???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh so that's why you're claiming PR. So the wolves will target you. Got it. 😉I will get murdered regardless by wolf pack tonight. now that they know I'm pr
D
deleted804295
It did! I'll screenshotSunbodi if it did not literally say word-for-word that Barks was the one who murdered you then I am going to be extremely angry
Woah woah woah do not do thatIt did! I'll screenshot
i hate mechanics
Well get ready to be angry thenSunbodi if it did not literally say word-for-word that Barks was the one who murdered you then I am going to be extremely angry

It did! I'll screenshot
Read the game rules again
D
deleted804295
Barks MURDERED MEinb4 chaos 3p power role for sun
or just flat out chaos 3p
Day 4 Lynch Tally: ????????????????????????????????????
Paws ()
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV, Caiter
bigcats () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wondering, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - sunbodi, Mrs, Coffee, BC
AM (1) -
Mrs (1) -
Pippy (1) - genny
20/22
Missing: alissa and someone. Paws?
Paws ()
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV, Caiter
bigcats () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wondering, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - sunbodi, Mrs, Coffee, BC
AM (1) -
Mrs (1) -
Pippy (1) - genny
20/22
Missing: alissa and someone. Paws?
Barks MURDERED ME
Where was this 3 hours ago?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Closed.
D
deleted804295
@Doggo Labs VOTE BARKS
SOrry I am so uncomfortable with who is on this lynch with me.
unlynch barks
lynch SOV
unlynch barks
lynch SOV
D
deleted804295
@CoffeeQuestionMark I'm sorry. I tried to save you.
I'm DYING LOOOL. GUES WHAT? NO DEATHS LAST NIGHT. WHO WAS JAILED?
Or blocked or coverted....or rezzed
Nobody is listening to me anymore so I'll pull a pippy. peace out yall. I'll see you in the morning after you lynch another villager.
I'm never playing a game with more than 22 players again. Nobody listens to each other.
I don't think thats a pippy
You have been very loud since your Rez...
Sun was loud before rez
I didnt want to be outed as a PR
How are you a pr when you were told the night you died who your killer was. And you were a bomb.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw, you edited too fast for me to demonstrate what pulling a pippy really isSo much stress
D
deleted804295
If only I had tiebreaker role again...
What's the point of being a bomb if i cant kill people
What's the point of being a bomb if i cant kill people
Aw, you edited too fast for me to demonstrate what pulling a pippy really is
Well I posted and then realized lynch closed. I didn’t want to be that person [emoji23]
This is final, speak now or forever hold your peaceDay 4 Lynch Tally: ????????????????????????????????????
Paws ()
Wondering (1) - AM
Doggo (1) - SOV, Caiter
bigcats () -
Caiter (3) - Snowy, cubs, Eriyo
cubs (1) - Pip
Coffee? (5) - Barks, wondering, dolph, WZ, Doggo
3m (1) - jj
SOV (1) - 3m
WZ (1) - Kota
Barks (4) - sunbodi, Mrs, Coffee, BC
AM (1) -
Mrs (1) -
Pippy (1) - genny
20/22
Missing: alissa and someone. Paws?
Where was this 3 hours ago?
Guess sun missed the fiasco that was last nights lynch
D
deleted804295
I lied haha.Sunbodi where is that paraphrase
and no "she didn't react a certain way when I said she was the one who killed me" does not count as confirmation
D
deleted804295
Too bad. Coffee will flip village. Village should've listened to me snowy and pippy
ya see this is whyI lied haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
...... what is your problemI lied haha.
D
deleted804295
Are you going to forget how I saved you using this tactic in soccer?...... what is your problem
I did say you owed me one. Consider your debt paid xD
I lied haha.
Fyi this is a great way to be put on ignore forever.
No, but for real, Suni. Can we please engage with you as a collective instead of numerous reaction tests?
Uh you definitely didn't lie to save me in soccerAre you going to forget how I saved you using this tactic in soccer?
I did say you owed me one. Consider your debt paid xD
D
deleted804295
Wolves lie all the time but it's a problem when a villager does it?Fyi this is a great way to be put on ignore forever.
D
deleted804295
Uh yeah I did. I said I knew 100% that barks was a wolf. XDUh you definitely didn't lie to save me in soccer
You didn't say "my night results say that Barks is a wolf" though, and that's the distinction.Uh yeah I did. I said I knew 100% that barks was a wolf. XD
Wolves lie all the time but it's a problem when a villager does it?
It is. because wolves get lynched for it. And village cant trust you to work as a team so they lynch you for being different or ignore you for only being an individual and not a team player
D
deleted804295
How can I be a team player when the collective team wanted to lynch two villagers?It is. because wolves get lynched for it. And village cant trust you to work as a team so they lynch you for being different or ignore you for only being an individual and not a team player
I've lied numerous times, but the context is really important. The benefits must greatly outweigh the risk and it has to help village and minimally affect wolves (bonus point if it's actually net negative for them). I can link you some games with types of lying that unlocked hidden info.Wolves lie all the time but it's a problem when a villager does it?
bc if you lie about getting night info and being a pr then no one will believe you when you insist someone's a villagerHow can I be a team player when the collective team wanted to lynch two villagers?
and also it sows way more discord in for village bc now we feel like we can't trust anybody even if they're insisting 100% on something
i guess maybe that part is for the best
i guess maybe that part is for the best
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just trying to figure out how anyone actually believed that when it made 0 sense
Ooh I'm interested in new reading materialI can link you some games with types of lying that unlocked hidden info.
D
deleted804295
Well you definitely wont trust each other when coffee flips village.and also it sows way more discord in for village bc now we feel like we can't trust anybody even if they're insisting 100% on something
If coffee flips wolf I'll be super happy and vote however you guys do. But coffee is village.
I'm just trying to figure out how anyone actually believed that when it made 0 sense
I don't feel like anything makes sense right now.
Misguided faith that a villager wouldn't blatantly lie like that :/I'm just trying to figure out how anyone actually believed that when it made 0 sense
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 449