WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really doubt anybody would admit to being silenced from acting on MsP so it makes sense to me that you are not actually silenced
😵 How would someone admit to being silenced if they are silenced, even if they wanted to admit to it?

You're being silly about this
 
This theory on dubz also goes back to whether she is silenced or not, and she is definitely post restricted and not silenced (unless sporty has a very different definition of what silencing means). Lynch dubz for other reasons if people want, but using mrsp's death as the reason is sketch to me.
How do you feel about dubz?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think anything is believing dubz acted on MsP
HOWEVER, whoever DID act on MsP would be silenced passively, not post restricted
...
so....
who can't talk?
😵 How would someone admit to being silenced if they are silenced, even if they wanted to admit to it?

You're being silly about this
she liked the above post and then cubs commented on how she was present but not talking
 
Dubz used a bit of sap to secure a bulletin to a tree trunk
Screenshot (48).png
Screenshot (50).png

D2:

paws (1) - zig (contingency)
zig (1) - sunbodi (contingency)
sunbodi dies
barks (1) - kota
pippy (1) - paws
alissa (1) - dubz
pippy (0) - paws
alissa (2) - dubz, pip
dina (1) - BC
dina (0) - BC
cubs (1) - BC
MsP (1) - dina
barks (2) - kota, covfefe
Mrs (1) - alissa
alissa (1) - dubz, pip
JJ (2) - AM, pip
MsP (2) - dina, dolphin
barks (3) - kota, covfefe, cubs
JJ (3) - AM, pip, eriyo
JJ (4) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs
BC (1) - sobsob
Mrs (2) - alissa, paws
JJ (3) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs
genny (1) - pip
genny (2) - pip, 3m
3m(1) - barks
Mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter
barks (2) - kota, covfefe, cubs
dubz (1) - kota
MsP (1) - dina, dolphin
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin
MsP (0) - dina, dolphin
alissa (2) - dubz, pip, dina
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny
genny
(3) - pip, 3m, snowy
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny
doggo (1) - alissa
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo
JJ (4) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny
alissa (1) - dubz, pip, dina
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina
alissa (0) - dubz, pip, dina
genny (5) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz
genny (3) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz
barks (3) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ
ziggy (1) - pip
JJ (5) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin
3m(0) - barks
JJ (6) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
JJ (5) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
paws (2) - ziggy, Mrs
cubs (0) - BC
barks (4) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC
JJ (4) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
dina (1) - genny
ziggy (0) - pip
dina (2) - genny, pip
barks (5) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo
JJ (3) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
genny (5) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ, barks
genny (4) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ, barks
barks (6) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
barks (5) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
MsP (1) - dina, dolphin, doggo
barks (4) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
paws (3) - ziggy, mrs, BC
barks (3) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
mrs (4) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo, covfefe
barks (2) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
barks (1) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
genny (3) - pip, 3m, snowy, dina, dubz, JJ, barks
dina (3) - genny, pip, snowy
barks (0) - kota, covfefe, cubs, dubz, BC, doggo, JJ
mrs (3) - alissa, paws, caiter, dolphin, genny, doggo, covfefe
dina (4) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe
JJ (2) - AM, pip, eriyo, Mrs, genny, dolphin, barks
dina (5) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe, dolphin
alissa (1) - dubz
dina (6) - genny, pip, snowy, covfefe, dolphin, JJ
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dubz contemplated her mess of a lynch tracker. She wondered about wondering (heh), and how the only player she had given anything close to a read on so far this game was Mrs, yet she was absent from the voting yesterday when Mrs was on the board. This did not sit right with dubz. The longer the game went on without wondering, who was usually rather insightful, providing reads, the more wolf points she was acquiring.

Dubz also looked at the progression of the waffle madness, and how the votes for Mrs evaporated much more easily than the votes for any other player. This concerned her. She would sniff at some of Mrs's posts soon.

Unrelated to the lynch tracker specifically, she was concerned in the change in paws's activity and tone since day 1. She seemed to be fading more into the background. A strong start is good, but maintaining that strength is better. She worried the paws was leaning on early village reads of her to get her through.

Dubz had given village points to BC for her reaction to mel, but it had been a while since that time, and she wondered if there was more. She understood BC was busy, but did not like the feeling that she was hanging back much more than was normal for her, even when she seemed to have a chance to be present.

Dubz made a list of cats to sniff (and maybe lick? that's how cats find out information about each other?) more closely. Coffee was on that list, as were eriyo and dolphin.
 
@Caiter92 how are you feeling on mrsdrdr and jj?
I still think mrsdrdr has been grasping at straws and feels noob wolfish trying to post content but draw attention towards others and not herself. I want to hear more from her today, otherwise my lynch is going to her today again. I still don't like how easily you jumped on dubz for very weak reasoning, but you didn't react defensive or anything in response so you're giving me less feels over it.

JJ gave me feels for trying to say barks was lying about her ability, and mrsdrdr being on her lynch when they were both at risk kind of makes me wonder if both are noob wolves and mrsdrdr was trying to get some village cred if JJ got lynched.
 
Unrelated to the lynch tracker specifically, she was concerned in the change in paws's activity and tone since day 1. She seemed to be fading more into the background. A strong start is good, but maintaining that strength is better. She worried the paws was leaning on early village reads of her to get her through.
Paws reflected on the fact that many of these cats were practically kits, definitely not tending to kittens during a pandemic with no queens and other familyto help with daycare while she and her mate continued to work and study full time. Perhaps it would result in her early death, but dems the breaks
 
Paws reflected on the fact that many of these cats were practically kits, definitely not tending to kittens during a pandemic with no queens and other familyto help with daycare while she and her mate continued to work and study full time. Perhaps it would result in her early death, but dems the breaks
"I understand," mewed dubz, "and yet the presence of kits does not tell us anything about your affiliation. I was speaking more to a tonal shift and the nature of your activity when present, than a simple volume shift."
 
Dubz contemplated her mess of a lynch tracker. She wondered about wondering (heh), and how the only player she had given anything close to a read on so far this game was Mrs, yet she was absent from the voting yesterday when Mrs was on the board. This did not sit right with dubz. The longer the game went on without wondering, who was usually rather insightful, providing reads, the more wolf points she was acquiring.

Dubz also looked at the progression of the waffle madness, and how the votes for Mrs evaporated much more easily than the votes for any other player. This concerned her. She would sniff at some of Mrs's posts soon.

Unrelated to the lynch tracker specifically, she was concerned in the change in paws's activity and tone since day 1. She seemed to be fading more into the background. A strong start is good, but maintaining that strength is better. She worried the paws was leaning on early village reads of her to get her through.

Dubz had given village points to BC for her reaction to mel, but it had been a while since that time, and she wondered if there was more. She understood BC was busy, but did not like the feeling that she was hanging back much more than was normal for her, even when she seemed to have a chance to be present.

Dubz made a list of cats to sniff (and maybe lick? that's how cats find out information about each other?) more closely. Coffee was on that list, as were eriyo and dolphin.
Yo fuzzball -- what's your read on SOV?
 
"I will leave you with my list," dubz meowed, "For I have responsibilities away from this place that I should stop neglecting."
She fastened another bulletin to the tree.

Cats that Howl
ziggy
wondering
Mrs

Fans of Moonlight
Paws
Coffee
caiter
dolphin

Evasive Kittens
eriyo
BC
AM
doggo

Friendly Felines
3m
snowy
alissa
pippy
SOV
barks

Purrrrrfect
JJ
cubs
Kota
 
That being said, here are some thoughts I had yesterday that I discussed with someone via PM
in the afternoon yesterday, I started to have concerns with WZ and pips. They seemed to be playing too nicely, and I was watching to see if one seemed to be pulling punches.
Weak e.g. A:
When I say it no one cares but pip says it and suddenly it's a decent lynch. Ok 😢
What, worried that your pseudo-bus is going to pick up steam? 😉
No, I'm just offended 😛 What's a pseudo-bus?
It's when you vote for a fellow wolf early in the day and don't expect it to stick, so expect you can easily move off later.

But more importantly it was a joke and I was just giving you ****
It just didn't strike me as normal, and I felt like they just weren't interacting as I expected.
Then, during the waffle fest, pippy seemed much more normal, and offered WZ as lynch fodder, which WZ also noticed as more normal. So I have been less concerned about them and plan to continue to watch.

I struggle with outing my thought processes, as revealing these things means I lose the ability to continue to monitor them without them being self-aware. But obviously you all want to know what I am thinking.

To reiterate from before, I still think BC's response to the mel fauxjo was organic and lean her more village.

I still cannot read ziggy as anything but wolf cuz "i'm obsessed" (perhaps) so that's not changed. On that note, I found her very absent from the wafflefest and my previous memories are usually of her asking everyone where she should be voting and just generally fretting... esp with her bestis Dina on the line. Was she busy? was she just watching? Hard to know.

I felt that JJ seemed believable last night and no one seemed to go against barks claim, so leaning them slightly village. Barks more than JJ. As for barks, i guess there could have been a long con with Alissa on the tracking info, but that seems too shiny. I did attempt to PM with barks last night but was unable to for a different reason than a previously told on N1, but as i do not want to reveal that mech, I will hold off on describing it
 
"I have him on the village side of neutral," dubz purred, "as I now understand better the comments he was making with regards to JJ's ability, though I disagree with the conclusion."
It's hard to be "at'em" when you are reading from behind. I always struggle responding in the moment when I'm already an hour or two behind, I just want to see what happens next
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That being said, here are some thoughts I had yesterday that I discussed with someone via PM
in the afternoon yesterday, I started to have concerns with WZ and pips. They seemed to be playing too nicely, and I was watching to see if one seemed to be pulling punches.
Weak e.g. A:




It just didn't strike me as normal, and I felt like they just weren't interacting as I expected.
Then, during the waffle fest, pippy seemed much more normal, and offered WZ as lynch fodder, which WZ also noticed as more normal. So I have been less concerned about them and plan to continue to watch.

I struggle with outing my thought processes, as revealing these things means I lose the ability to continue to monitor them without them being self-aware. But obviously you all want to know what I am thinking.

To reiterate from before, I still think BC's response to the mel fauxjo was organic and lean her more village.

I still cannot read ziggy as anything but wolf cuz "i'm obsessed" (perhaps) so that's not changed. On that note, I found her very absent from the wafflefest and my previous memories are usually of her asking everyone where she should be voting and just generally fretting... esp with her bestis Dina on the line. Was she busy? was she just watching? Hard to know.

I felt that JJ seemed believable last night and no one seemed to go against barks claim, so leaning them slightly village. Barks more than JJ. As for barks, i guess there could have been a long con with Alissa on the tracking info, but that seems too shiny. I did attempt to PM with barks last night but was unable to for a different reason than a previously told on N1, but as i do not want to reveal that mech, I will hold off on describing it
this post sounds really... carefully crafted... to me. Especially the middle "but obviously you all want to know what i'm thinking" part.

Yeah, I do want to know, but saying it like that seems weirdly defensive in a polite way.
 
Btw, I got another passive vision and this one actually named a player that visited Spottedleaf. Thoughts on how to proceed with this info?
Uhhh maybe not at all yet? Spottedleaf was Mel, who died in the first lynch. I'm not sure how anyone would have been able to visit with him unless they are able to commune with the dead, and that is typically more of a village thing. (Typically. Not a slam dunk by any means.)
 
Hi y’all, sorry I’m at work and have a shorter lunch break so I don’t have a chance to go through everything for reads. I’m getting out early and then I’ll go through.

Btw, I got another passive vision and this one actually named a player that visited Spottedleaf. Thoughts on how to proceed with this info?
I don't understand, Mel was spottedleaf and died at the first lynch
 
I think then maybe they had a PM together that day perhaps? In which case I’d know this person’s clan now?
There are probably other options, because Mel also had an unlisted ability, but idk, it still seems weird to me

I just don't get the point of receiving info about a player who died two days ago (and was alive for less than a day)
 
Hi y’all, sorry I’m at work and have a shorter lunch break so I don’t have a chance to go through everything for reads. I’m getting out early and then I’ll go through.

Btw, I got another passive vision and this one actually named a player that visited Spottedleaf. Thoughts on how to proceed with this info?
now i'm not so sure about you. Interesting that coffee also liked this post
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Passive abilities like yours typically typically are from the night you get them, at least in previous games I’ve played with similar roles.
Depends...retroactive/split from linear time might be more in line with how this character is described.

Quick search suggests that Spottedleaf was apparently the cat who encouraged Jayfeather to be a medicine cat in the first place, so it also may mean nothing.
 
I feel like wolves kept me around even though I revealed my clan bc they knew people were suspicious of me, or they planned to push lynching me today again too.

:shrug: That’s the info I got guys, take it or leave it lol
 
Depends...retroactive/split from linear time might be more in line with how this character is described.

Quick search suggests that Spottedleaf was apparently the cat who encouraged Jayfeather to be a medicine cat in the first place, so it also may mean nothing.
But what would the point of this kind of an action be? how would this info help anyone?