WWarriors Sign Ups [Roster finalized- subs open]

Started by SportPonies
Tags Tags
werewolf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Which theme would you prefer IF numbers can accommodate either theme?

  • Warriors

    Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Sporty's Dreams

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • I don't care, count me in either way

    Votes: 7 26.9%

  • Total voters
    26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game will start a few days after Hannibal ends. I'll take however many sign up, and theme will be based on number of players- either Warriors (the YA book series about feral cats) or the wild land of my dreams. If I get a suitable number to run either game, I may choose the theme more popular (see poll above).

Newbies are welcome to sign up even if they have no clue what this nonsense is.

Sign Ups:

1.
2.
etc


My taglist is some sort of monstrosity nowadays, so if you want to be taken off it, let me know. Or just ignore the tag- no hurt feelings if you do. You're all on it because you've played one of my games in the past (and/or ilu) or played one of the last two noob games.

If anyone has special needs, extenuating circumstances, etc, let me know in PM and I can try to accommodate.

1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6.
7. Dubz
8. bigcats
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11.
12. Turkey
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
 
Actual finalized roster now. Kneading the dough.

Players
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8. BC
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
23. Doggo
24. SOV
2.5 Mel
26. Turkey

Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR

Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got Ivypool.

Am I a bad cat? I think I would be a bad cat.
"I'm not ready to have kits yet. Kits mean endless moons in the nursery. Daisy's getting too old to look after another litter, and I want to be out in the forest hunting and patrolling, not stuck in camp all the time."

sounds like a lot of Vet med people I know
 
hmm I read the first book years ago and don't remember it at all. But on the official quiz I'm Bramblestar, so now I suppose I should read the books and figure out who that is :thinking: :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am leafpool

"You are calm and patient. Others are drawn to your kindness, and people tend to turn to you for advice. Your heart has lead you into hardships in the past, but knowing what's right always brings you home."
 
So most of us are thunderclan.

I have no clue what most of this is but nice to know almost everyone is in the same clan!
 
I took it a second time and got hawkfrost and I like his description better so I'll stick with him x'D