You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors Sign Ups [Roster finalized- subs open]
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It means we’re all in the vet/human health profession and have similar personality typesSo most of us are thunderclan.
I have no clue what most of this is but nice to know almost everyone is in the same clan!

I got Ivypool. "you're quick thinking, clever, and the first to help out a friend in need. You sometimes find yourself doubting your abilities, and have a hard time dealing with negative emotions"
The description seems pretty spot on. Besides that, not sure what else it means 😳
The description seems pretty spot on. Besides that, not sure what else it means 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This quiz obviously didn’t see you during ziggy’s soccer game 😛I am leafpool
"You are calm and patient...."
MODBANDONMENT
Coming soon, to a PM box near you....
yeesh, little impatient of you...MODBANDONMENT
I got Graystripe 😍
how am I the first to notice that this manator-manatee pairing got best friends?I got Firestar![]()
I really want those rolls. Or Texas Roadhouse rolls. 😍
Responded as soon as I called her out. Was clearly lurking and therefore wolf.
*mic drop*
hard cleared villager homies
Because I barely remember all my manatees much less other people’s manatees...how am I the first to notice that this manator-manatee pairing got best friends?
Don’t dislike this post, there’s a whole orphanage generation of players that Crayola adopted/abducted and then abandoned.Because I barely remember all my manatees much less other people’s manatees...
I have so many manatees/wolfatees in this game they could form a wolfpack on their own.Because I barely remember all my manatees much less other people’s manatees...
shhh don't ruin the surpriseI have so many manatees/wolfatees in this game they could form a wolfpack on their own.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well you see, first it requires remembering the pairings, and then it requires knowing who the characters are. I'm 0 for 2 there.how am I the first to notice that this manator-manatee pairing got best friends?
(Though by context clues I have now figured out Firepaw and Firestar must be the same cat. That feels spoilery. )
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It feels spoilery because it is spoilery(Though by context clues I have now figured out Firepaw and Firestar must be the same cat. That feels spoilery. )
fyi there's an official quiz with many different end options if anyone was curious:
*does't appear to work on mobile
What Warrior Cat Are You | Warrior Cats
Always wanted to know which Warrior Cat you would be? Now you can with our new in-depth test.warriorcats.com
(I'm Hollyleaf and that sounds about right)
I got Graystripe 😍
I ended up getting Graystripe this time around😊Me too!! Graystripe buds!
Also fireheart and rusty are also the same cat as them. Ur welcome.Well you see, first it requires remembering the pairings, and then it requires knowing who the characters are. I'm 0 for 2 there.
(Though by context clues I have now figured out Firepaw and Firestar must be the same cat. That feels spoilery. )
Rusty>Firepaw>fireheart>firestar
That is the extent of my knowledge goodbye
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I'd read enough to get Rusty>Firepaw hahaAlso fireheart and rusty are also the same cat as them. Ur welcome.
Rusty>Firepaw>fireheart>firestar
That is the extent of my knowledge goodbye
I haven’t read anything I just have a brother who used to be REAL into warriorsYeah I'd read enough to get Rusty>Firepaw haha

WOW. I need to be on a sub list immediately warriors is my favorite thing ever. Whyyyy do I not check my notifications enough 
Players
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8. BC
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
23. Doggo
24. SOV
2.5 Mel
26. Turkey
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
3. DOLPHINO
1. 3m
2. AM
3. Kota
4. Eriyo
5. JJ
6. genny
7. Dubz
8. BC
9. jenjen
10. Wonder
11. Mrs
12.sunbodi
13. Barks
14. Alissa
15. Cubs imposter
16. coffee?
17. Zigzagoon
Anywhere. Msp
19. Caiter
20. Pipster
21. Paws
22. Dina
23. Doggo
24. SOV
2.5 Mel
26. Turkey
Tots:
1. Ski
2. SAR
Sub:
1. Lawp
2. Snowy
3. DOLPHINO
I really just want to know all the cats that are gonna be included and read all the themed write ups 
Okay I must know what is in this because it looks amazing and I N E E D I T did you just mix maple syrup into peanut butter??????Banana waffles with peanut butter maple syrup for dipping.
View attachment 302747
Yes, plus a little melted butter too because otherwise it's too thick and more of a spread than a dipping sauce.Okay I must know what is in this because it looks amazing and I N E E D I T did you just mix maple syrup into peanut butter??????
Can anyone tell me how to make my damn award smaller? much much smaller? its driving me nuts @SkiOtter
Same, I want to flaunt mine but it makes scrolling so annoyingCan anyone tell me how to make my damn award smaller? much much smaller? its driving me nuts @SkiOtter
and @kaydubsWait @WildZoo has hers smaller, how?
Ezgif resizer!Can anyone tell me how to make my damn award smaller? much much smaller? its driving me nuts @SkiOtter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wizards 😱and @kaydubs
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I used a gif resizer site. Gifgifs or something like that.
BlessYes, plus a little melted butter too because otherwise it's too thick and more of a spread than a dipping sauce.
I must make this tomorrow.
test
Thank you @SkiOtter
I just shrunk mine in my signature. Resized it as an image
In my dream last night it was in person mafia and I had a donut that would glow red or green based on the other person’s role which is OP af
But you can't eat it?In my dream last night it was in person mafia and I had a donut that would glow red or green based on the other person’s role which is OP af
This is a good question, I didn’t try! But imagine from the perspective of the other characters in my dream, some weirdo holding up a donut to your face and just staring at youBut you can't eat it?
SUBS SUBS SUBS
@WildZoo ?SUBS SUBS SUBS

That was a distress call. To the internet. Not DubZ.@WildZoo ?![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SUBS SUBS SUBS
You rang?@WildZoo ?![]()
Beetlejuice!You rang?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You don't want me as a sub? 😢That was a distress call. To the internet. Not DubZ.
Sure, you can sub, subs.You don't want me as a sub? 😢
True. Terrible taste in baseball
go cubs go!
(the team, not an opinion on the WW player)
In other news, we just found a baby rabbit under our oxygen cage at the hospital
I support the wondy bunny 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
