WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm too angry to go chasing new reads when we had 36 hours to discuss and work things out.

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Plot twist, there's really only one wolf and one chaos left and this is the chaos grand finale

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Was that extra kill ever explained the other night? The three kill night. Bleh. I'll be 100% honest, I have not been playing like I should have been. I would definitely have better thoughts if I did.

3P could explain that extra kill night.

Was that extra kill ever explained the other night? The three kill night. Bleh. I'll be 100% honest, I have not been playing like I should have been. I would definitely have better thoughts if I did.

3P could explain that extra kill night.

One was AM and then there were two more kills that night...so I don’t think so

I mean I could also vote wonder

I’m starting to have really bad feels about this vote, so I could maybe get on that

Fine

Unvote genny

####vote wonder###
This progression makes zero sense if 3m is a wolf, for all she knew barks was going to vote with her, so unless the plan was exactly to pull another vote off sporty (where barks was voting at the time), and hope that nothing else shifted, it would be bonkers. She could have accomplished the same thing with none of the risk by staying on genny. Instead she put a wolf on the board with 5 minutes to go and several people talking about waffles. No. @SARdoghandler you are spitting absolute nonsense.

Members don't see this ad :)
This progression makes zero sense if 3m is a wolf, for all she knew barks was going to vote with her, so unless the plan was exactly to pull another vote off sporty (where barks was voting at the time), and hope that nothing else shifted, it would be bonkers. She could have accomplished the same thing with none of the risk by staying on genny. Instead she put a wolf on the board with 5 minutes to go and several people talking about waffles. No. @SARdoghandler you are spitting absolute nonsense.

Ok but the two of you still make more sense to me based on POE with a tie yesterday based on where Wonder ended up. I'm sorry but I'd rather reevaluate than sit on a stagnant read and this is where it brought me

So like... seriously, no one else wants to vote for SAR with me?
I'm hunting wolves and unless there is already a wolf on the board, there's no reason for SAR to pull any of what she just pulled as a wolf. So, nope. In the universe where you're a villager, it's a little much for her to go that off the wall over your one vote. So in my mind, either she's village and lost her mind, or you're both wolves. Or she's chaos but I just don't have it in me to care about a 3p right now.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm hunting wolves and unless there is already a wolf on the board, there's no reason for SAR to pull any of what she just pulled as a wolf. So, nope. In the universe where you're a villager, it's a little much for her to go that off the wall over your one vote. So in my mind, either she's village and lost her mind, or you're both wolves. Or she's chaos but I just don't have it in me to care about a 3p right now.
Yeah, see my follow-up.

....Juuuust don't really know where to put my vote now.

Ok but the two of you still make more sense to me based on POE with a tie yesterday based on where Wonder ended up. I'm sorry but I'd rather reevaluate than sit on a stagnant read and this is where it brought me
You are basically saying "yeah what you're saying makes sense but I'm going to be stubborn and ignore it"
Please re-enter the world of logic. How the heck does what 3m did yesterday make sense if she's a wolf, and especially if sporty and genny are both village? Re-evaluation can be dangerous sometimes. You shouldn't switch your reads just for the sake of switching. Been there, done that, choked in Orchestra.

You are basically saying "yeah what you're saying makes sense but I'm going to be stubborn and ignore it"
Please re-enter the world of logic. How the heck does what 3m did yesterday make sense if she's a wolf, and especially if sporty and genny are both village? Re-evaluation can be dangerous sometimes. You shouldn't switch your reads just for the sake of switching. Been there, done that, choked in Orchestra.

Because I cannot make another pack of two make sense. Having one wolf read is all well and good but if I can't make it fit into a pack, it's likely I'm just tunnelling wrong.

Of course I could be totally tunnelling wrong anyway but I'd at least rather have this discussion to end it all instead of going out on a whimper and indecision

This game is stupid annoying sometimes. Geesh.

This is so dumb.

Because I cannot make another pack of two make sense. Having one wolf read is all well and good but if I can't make it fit into a pack, it's likely I'm just tunnelling wrong.

Of course I could be totally tunnelling wrong anyway but I'd at least rather have this discussion to end it all instead of going out on a whimper and indecision
Lots of tunneling. and it is So. Wrong.

but like...why?!
the post I pointed out a few days ago, and POE.

I would probably have hopped back on Dubz if it weren't for her super annoyed posts tonight. It sounds genuine.... but it could also be pulling an MJ/Pippy fake meltdown. Like, that consideration has crossed my mind. It just sounds real.

But my bleeding heart has meant losing more than one game to her before so maybe I should stop doing that. idk.

to be fair, my reads on genny are very well outdated and (as I repeat for the 700th time this game), I can't read her in the first place. So maybe I should look there again.

Or your assumption about pack numbers is wrong. Which is also a possibility.

A sporty/genny pack makes fine sense and even explains why the onus would have been on wonder to move her vote in the last 5 minutes of the day. We don't know if she was around at that point, so we don't know that she sat there and watched it happen. And in a universe where in a previous game wolves let a tie occur, knowing that one of them would die because of their role, I just don't have that much faith in wolf quick thinking when villagers do unexpected things. What I do have faith in is a wolf not doing extra work to put a wolf on the board when they're about to win. If genny and sporty are both village, a wolf 3m does not make that move. Period, end of story.

So if you want to be bonkers and think 3m is a wolf, feel free, but you're not making this Dubz/3m pack argument in good faith and you know it.

the post I pointed out a few days ago, and POE.

I would probably have hopped back on Dubz if it weren't for her super annoyed posts tonight. It sounds genuine.... but it could also be pulling an MJ/Pippy fake meltdown. Like, that consideration has crossed my mind. It just sounds real.

But my bleeding heart has meant losing more than one game to her before so maybe I should stop doing that. idk.
the post you pointed out a few days ago...and nothing since...

This argument is getting tiresome. I can go back to putting in minimal effort if that'll make you stop repeating it.

oh wait.

Seems like I'm gonna die in an hour no matter what I say.
Well you're voting for the one player here who has made a clear anti-wolf move, so that is my only conclusion

Lol my heart was literally pounding there for a minute because I thought that yeet closed now and genny hadn't voted and it was all very aaaaaaah

Turns out I still have an hour to freak out and second guess every thought ever

Everything Is Fine GIF by memecandy

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I haven't played in multiple months, and I do let up my tunnels of you eventually, but sure.
Obviously I'm talking about games we play together. And I can't think of one in recent memory where I didn't have to drag you out of the tunnel by force.