WWe Be Thankful Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Explain how Wonder as wolf sits on Sporty, leaving her in the tie, if Sporty is also wolf

I mean wonder was barely around to begin with...and she'd already caused another tie previously. it's all guessing because i have zero idea what she was thinking
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If a wolf pack lets a member sit on another member IN A TIE... DURING YOLO

then just

wtf even are wolves doing anymore the cutthroat monsters
I mean she repeatedly said she was too busy to me playing on the the thread so who even knows. I don't think her actions are reliable for solid wolf strategy for this game
 
all my alarm bells are going WEE WOOO
*******
50D494BE-1DD5-46CF-B5D2-18EC1857426A.gif

*******
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If a wolf pack lets a member sit on another member IN A TIE... DURING YOLO

then just

wtf even are wolves doing anymore the cutthroat monsters
I would be convinced if I hadn't seen wolves do dumb **** like that a million times before, because they wanted to be early on the bus for the cred. Was wonder even around at close?
 
Sure, we can entertain this if it means you and Sporty will vote with me today. I already said I would vote for either Dubz or 3m, whichever you two prefer. Which then hopefully will clear me so you don't have to vote me out tomorrow
You're going to lose us the game if you vote me, and I'm pretty sure the same if you vote 3m
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, but who is in my pack?

Because it makes no sense for Sporty to be a wolf. I was pushing genny for literal days until I saw the light. And I am now actively trying to yeet you or Dubz.

I'm not convinced that this is the huge groundbreaking key to sporty not being a wolf.

I can make an argument for sporty/genny or sporty/dubz. I literally don't know what to make of you though now. I was reading you village until this....but this is so...out there...

less so dubz now though because her defense of me feels village...it would be easier for her to take what you're saying and run
 
I don't think it was a brag, because you're more careful than that

It just felt off in retrospect
Sporty and I were talking about emojis (over snapchat, not at all game related) and the new SDN being terrible and this happened to be the thread I had opened. I was trying to see if the old emojis would still show up with the typed emoji tags even if they didn't show up in the list. I thought they had gotten rid of :heckyeah:, turns out I just didn't see it.
 
This must be what endgame feels like with me when I completely lose my marbles. No wonder sporty always yells at me when we're villaging together.

Pretty distinct lack of that this time btw.
Okay well. I’m a villager. I’m just not really sure what to say to change anyone’s mind about it. Thanks though.

I don’t know why a wolf SAR would pull something this chaotic at endgame if she could just jump on my yeet and end this. Which is now making me doubt my read on her but I hate that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hence why 3m moved

I already told you Dubz, I'm riding this into the ground and for better or worse I will accept the fall out
Anyway my point is 3m didn't need to move. If sporty and genny were both villagers and there were 3 wolves left THEY ONLY NEEDED THE MISYEET AND A KILL TO WIN. WHY WOULD SHE EVEN BOTHER.