-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWelcome to Rehab signups (+/- game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1. Crayola227
2.
2.
@genny @Lawper @allieh8607 @WildZoo @bryndiana.jones @PippyPony @LetItSnow @DVMDream
@Coopah @Animal Midwife @capri1722
Was just about to tag you, @Crayola227
@Coopah @Animal Midwife @capri1722
Was just about to tag you, @Crayola227
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What an inaccurate title I am so offended.
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3.
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3.
Tator tot chat plssssssssss
You could not play in protest? 😉What an inaccurate title I am so offended.
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3.
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4.
2. AM
3. Lawper
4.
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
Tator tot me 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Put me in, coach!
what is tator tot chat?
Spectator totwhat is tator tot chat?
You could not play in protest? 😉
Well, I'm just a social WWer. This one time can't hurt...
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any NPC volunteers? @Mad Jack ?
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
I'll NPC
I'm going to be on vacation next week so I'm out. Enjoy everyone!
Ooh enjoy!I'm going to be on vacation next week so I'm out. Enjoy everyone!
I'll NPC if my "talents" would be well used. I think MJ & I could tag team the topic well.
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8.
9.
10. Pip
I definitely don't have a problem. I can quit any time I want! I'm not sure how other people let themselves get addicted -- they must be prone to weakness.
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8.
9.
10. Pip
I definitely don't have a problem. I can quit any time I want! I'm not sure how other people let themselves get addicted -- they must be prone to weakness.
(Talents would also probably be well used by playing. Just saying 😉 )I'll NPC if my "talents" would be well used. I think MJ & I could tag team the topic well.
Depends on how I create this... it’s your call. I’m good with a single NPC or none if that so suits.I'll NPC if my "talents" would be well used. I think MJ & I could tag team the topic well.
Hmm who hasn't played in a while who might be prone to a relapse?
@SummerTheLynx for one...
Where are folks like @SARdoghandler @awesomenessity @hygebeorht @WeimMama @amgoose319 @nyanko
And people who have been modding or mentoring should play...
@PrincessButterCup
@Karabiner13
@raf2769
@JaynaAli
@SummerTheLynx for one...
Where are folks like @SARdoghandler @awesomenessity @hygebeorht @WeimMama @amgoose319 @nyanko
And people who have been modding or mentoring should play...
@PrincessButterCup
@Karabiner13
@raf2769
@JaynaAli
Hmm who hasn't played in a while who might be prone to a relapse?
@SummerTheLynx for one...
Where are folks like @SARdoghandler @awesomenessity @hygebeorht @WeimMama @amgoose319 @nyanko
Fine, fine 😛 now that I don't have to re-study for the NAVLE and I'm on a lots-of-down-time rotation for the next 3 weeks..
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8.
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
I'll NPC
Denied. I need someone to vote for.
I guess I'll play. Might be more laid back than usual, but.... we'll see.
Can someone add me?
Oh wait. Never mind. I have Pippy to vote for.
contingent lynch Pippy for the first ... until she's lynched.
contingent lynch Pippy for the first ... until she's lynched.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(Talents would also probably be well used by playing. Just saying 😉 )
Depends on how I create this... it’s your call. I’m good with a single NPC or none if that so suits.
But then I'll get killed by D3, curse village, and have to stay quiet while I die inside.
I'll NPC if it makes sense, I'll play if it doesn't.
Thanks, but phase 1 of my specialty boards are rapidly approaching so I can't until after mid March. Then I will. I promise. 🙂And people who have been modding or mentoring should play...
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
11.Mixedanimals77
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
11.Mixedanimals77
I’m just here for the LeTits. I mean tots.
I’m just here for the LeTits. I mean tots.
I'm here for the tots, too.
Hmm who hasn't played in a while who might be prone to a relapse?
@SummerTheLynx for one...
Where are folks like @SARdoghandler @awesomenessity @hygebeorht @WeimMama @amgoose319 @nyanko
And people who have been modding or mentoring should play...
@PrincessButterCup
@Karabiner13
@raf2769
@JaynaAli
You must have missed where I said tator tot me 😛
Tator tot me, I'm too close to due date eeeeek!
Spectator chat me, please! 

1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
11.Mixedanimals77
12. Snowy
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
11.Mixedanimals77
12. Snowy
Eeeee!!!!! Don’t forget you said you’d name her after me!Tator tot me, I'm too close to due date eeeeek!
Bunch of scaredy cats up in here 😉Oh wait. Never mind. I have Pippy to vote for.
contingent lynch Pippy for the first ... until she's lynched.
I might retaliatory lynch you for preventing me from using this gif:
Although I owe @finnickthedog about 4 games' worth of consecutive lynches-until-dead. Decisions decisions.
Bunch of scaredy cats up in here 😉
I might retaliatory lynch you for preventing me from using this gif:
![]()
Although I owe @finnickthedog about 4 games' worth of consecutive lynches-until-dead. Decisions decisions.
Fine. I just won't play again. My last goal was a long shot anyways. 😛
Bunch of scaredy cats up in here 😉
I might retaliatory lynch you for preventing me from using this gif:
![]()
Although I owe @finnickthedog about 4 games' worth of consecutive lynches-until-dead. Decisions decisions.
You can still use it if the village lynches all four wolves in a row starting off!
Fine. I just won't play again. My last goal was a long shot anyways. 😛
Noooo I don't want your last memory to be me cheaply riding you as a lynch!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you already know there’s 4 wolves?You can still use it if the village lynches all four wolves in a row starting off!![]()

Lynch AM
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
11.Mixedanimals77
12. Snowy
13. nyan
hopefully i remember to check this later, haha
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
11.Mixedanimals77
12. Snowy
13. nyan
hopefully i remember to check this later, haha
How do you already know there’s 4 wolves?
Lynch AM
I'm obviously a seer and found this out. Feel free to sheep me for the win.
You know me, I’ll always sheep you 😍I'm obviously a seer and found this out. Feel free to sheep me for the win.
I might retaliatory lynch you for preventing me from using this gif:
![]()
You're just going to have to try harder!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 16
- Views
- 130