You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWelcome to Rehab signups (+/- game thread)
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I've been waiting over 2 hours for food delivery that was also supposed to be arriving "soon"Launch is imminent.
Ready.
Set.
...am I running on a faster clock than the rest of the world today?
I've been waiting over 2 hours for food delivery that was also supposed to be arriving "soon"
...am I running on a faster clock than the rest of the world today?
#worldabandonment
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe someone *coughmecough* hadn't done any work on the game....
GAME THREAD STARTS HERE
Welcome, my darlings, to another KD/RM production. Life on these cruel streets can be dicey. Be careful. Don't talk to strangers. Have a buddy system. Don't feed the gremlins after midnight.
Rules:
Please direct any questions to your mods.
Oh, and Dr. MJ is in the house. In case, you know, you need him.
Roster:
1. @Crayola227
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
5. @WildZoo
6. @genny
7. @youngkal
8. @LetItSnow
9. @WeimMama
10. @PippyPony
11. @MixedAnimals77
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
14. @capri1722
15. @Coopah
16. @Stella Mudd
NPC: @Mad Jack
Welcome, my darlings, to another KD/RM production. Life on these cruel streets can be dicey. Be careful. Don't talk to strangers. Have a buddy system. Don't feed the gremlins after midnight.
Rules:
- You may not PM unless specifically informed that you can. If you're feeling inclined, include the mods, but no pressure.
- No screenshots. No quoting mod pms. If you must, you may copy and paste
- Don't edit lynch votes. But you may edit posts
- If discussion stops and there is an overwhelming majority before lynch deadline, lynch may close early. No plurality rules. Otherwise deadlines will be as follows: Night closes at 7am Eastern/6am Central, Lynch closes at 10pm Eastern/9pm Central
- Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated
- Dead must post in **** stars ****
Please direct any questions to your mods.
Oh, and Dr. MJ is in the house. In case, you know, you need him.
Roster:
1. @Crayola227
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Lawper
4. @allieh8607
5. @WildZoo
6. @genny
7. @youngkal
8. @LetItSnow
9. @WeimMama
10. @PippyPony
11. @MixedAnimals77
12. @SnowshoeDog143
13. @nyanko
14. @capri1722
15. @Coopah
16. @Stella Mudd
NPC: @Mad Jack
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Initial Post: Welcome to Night, biatches
Night 1: Animal Midwife meets an untimely death by stabbing
Day 2: youngkal (LeMastitisNow member) gets the dedded
Night 2: Mixy dies in drive-by
Day 3: Stella Dies
Night 3: No Deaths to Report
Breaking News (Day 4)
Day 4: Genny is sentenced to prison
Night 4: Slow News Day
Day 5: allieh is trampled by mob
Night 5: School Closed due to weather Fluff/URL]
[URL="https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/wwelcome-to-rehab-signups-game-thread.1295789/page-35#post-19685519"]Day 6: Cray is so high that....she gets beaten to a pulp
Night 6: RM is drunk but blames his co-anchor!!!
Day 7: The End is Nigh/Pippy had to Die
Night 7: WZ joins Pippy in the afterlife - Farewell, Cruel World
Day 8: Coopah dies due to lynch melee and blunt force trauma
Night 8: Another Night Without Blood
Day 9: The End
Initial Post: Welcome to Night, biatches
Night 1: Animal Midwife meets an untimely death by stabbing
Day 2: youngkal (LeMastitisNow member) gets the dedded
Night 2: Mixy dies in drive-by
Day 3: Stella Dies
Night 3: No Deaths to Report
Breaking News (Day 4)
Day 4: Genny is sentenced to prison
Night 4: Slow News Day
Day 5: allieh is trampled by mob
Night 5: School Closed due to weather Fluff/URL]
[URL="https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/wwelcome-to-rehab-signups-game-thread.1295789/page-35#post-19685519"]Day 6: Cray is so high that....she gets beaten to a pulp
Night 6: RM is drunk but blames his co-anchor!!!
Day 7: The End is Nigh/Pippy had to Die
Night 7: WZ joins Pippy in the afterlife - Farewell, Cruel World
Day 8: Coopah dies due to lynch melee and blunt force trauma
Night 8: Another Night Without Blood
Day 9: The End
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
First
First
Hm.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I know what you're thinking AM, and yes...I am about to be hydrated 😉
Lynch LIS
Now it will look retaliatory if he votes for me 😉
Now it will look retaliatory if he votes for me 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg we're in a night cycle. Chill.Lynch LIS
Now it will look retaliatory if he votes for me 😉
###lynch lawper###
For thinking I was a wolf again last game [emoji1]
For thinking I was a wolf again last game [emoji1]
Oh yeah... I forgot lolOmg we're in a night cycle. Chill.
*Contingency lynch LIS
Because dubz is a stickler for technicalities
Because dubz is a stickler for technicalities
* ### contingency lynch lawper###
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh yeah... I forgot lol
Hm^2.
Oh man, guise. *facepalm* ......AM, can you keep a contingency lynch tally???
I didn't even have my pm from mods yet so yeah not hm^2Hm^2.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So quick to murder. Can't we all be friends for a night?
...I couldn't even say that with a straight face
...I couldn't even say that with a straight face

all PMs have been distributed. See you if you survive the night 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Guess I'm gonna have to get used to mortality again...
So quick to murder. Can't we all be friends for a night?
...I couldn't even say that with a straight face![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I call Dracula
### Contingency Lynch Pippy ###
“Not a wolf?” Come on. Who’s going to believe that? 😛
“Not a wolf?” Come on. Who’s going to believe that? 😛
###lynch lawper###
For thinking I was a wolf again last game [emoji1]
Lol, we did talk about trying to let him live a couple of days this time. I've finally played enough to be a bit more chill about playing more for funsies and less for blood. But nevermind all that, if I get lynched or nightkilled before N3 I'm still gonna be saaaaaalty.
Unofficial Contingency Lynch Vote Tally
LIS (1) - pip
Lawper (1) -MA
LIS (1) - pip
Lawper (1) -MA
### contingency lynch mixed animals ###
Retaliating just for someone thinking you're a wolf in a prior game even when it had nothing to do with getting killed, is just mean and too retaliatory.
Wondering if MA is a wolf and just doesn't to risk Lawper tunneling her this game, only being right this time. Also Lawper tends to be an easy lynch to push. Also gonna WIFOM that MA is going to spin that she wouldn't do that as a wolf, and that trying to push his lynch might just make her look wolfy and have the opposite effect as people push back against his lynch. Then claiming it really means she's village.
Also too much justification and a poor one for a D1 lynch. Not that I'm not guilty of the same.
Retaliating just for someone thinking you're a wolf in a prior game even when it had nothing to do with getting killed, is just mean and too retaliatory.
Wondering if MA is a wolf and just doesn't to risk Lawper tunneling her this game, only being right this time. Also Lawper tends to be an easy lynch to push. Also gonna WIFOM that MA is going to spin that she wouldn't do that as a wolf, and that trying to push his lynch might just make her look wolfy and have the opposite effect as people push back against his lynch. Then claiming it really means she's village.
Also too much justification and a poor one for a D1 lynch. Not that I'm not guilty of the same.
Unofficial Contingency Lynch Vote Tally
LIS (1) - pip
Lawper (1) -MA
Pippy (1) - capri
MA (1) - Crayola
LIS (1) - pip
Lawper (1) -MA
Pippy (1) - capri
MA (1) - Crayola
### contingency lynch mixed animals ###
Retaliating just for someone thinking you're a wolf in a prior game even when it had nothing to do with getting killed, is just mean and too retaliatory.
Wondering if MA is a wolf and just doesn't to risk Lawper tunneling her this game, only being right this time. Also Lawper tends to be an easy lynch to push. Also gonna WIFOM that MA is going to spin that she wouldn't do that as a wolf, and that trying to push his lynch might just make her look wolfy and have the opposite effect as people push back against his lynch. Then claiming it really means she's village.
Also too much justification and a poor one for a D1 lynch. Not that I'm not guilty of the same.
Did you not read my reply to AM? I hadn't even got my role pm yet when I did this. Plus I did this same exact thing last game and you said the same exact thing so

ETA: How do I unmake it from quoting???
ETA2: Figured it out.
*Contingency lynch LIS
Because dubz is a stickler for technicalities
####contingent lynch Pippy####
Because I promised and I won’t let this preemptive anti-retaliatory nonsense stop me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How can I have a buddy if I can’t PM anyone, kaydubs?
Cruel.
Cruel.
...Also too much justification and a poor one for a D1 lynch. Not that I'm not guilty of the same.
Mixy is acting weird, good job n00blet unfortunately that leads to votes like this.
*****contingency lynch mixy*****
I hope you're not a wolf, but I did the exact same thing as a wolf once. Willing to change if others come up as sketchier.
*****contingency lynch mixy*****
I hope you're not a wolf, but I did the exact same thing as a wolf once. Willing to change if others come up as sketchier.
Did you not read my reply to AM? I hadn't even got my role pm yet when I did this. Plus I did this same exact thing last game and you said the same exact thing so
ETA: How do I unmake it from quoting???
ETA2: Figured it out.
Why am I supposed to believe you hadn't gotten your role yet? Maybe I'm not reading closely enough.
And I said the same thing, meaning what? Letting Lawper live? That you were pushing an easy lynch? Then how is it a defense that I accuse you of the same thing now?
Unofficial Contingency Lynch Vote Tally
LIS (1) - pip
Lawper (1) -MA
Pippy (2) - capri, LIS
MA (2) - Crayola, coop
LIS (1) - pip
Lawper (1) -MA
Pippy (2) - capri, LIS
MA (2) - Crayola, coop
Just an FYI, night deadline will be extended til 8 central. I am going to sleep in just a little bit tomorrow. Party hard everyone!
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the first few contingency lynches were mostly joke-based.
Mine, for example, is not permanent.
So I look forward to getting to the actual day cycle and maybe switching to one of the people who are over-interpreting 🙂
Mine, for example, is not permanent.
So I look forward to getting to the actual day cycle and maybe switching to one of the people who are over-interpreting 🙂
Pippy you're always threatening people who are contributing in a way you don't like, and I also find that not only suspicious (wolves definitely do that to bully silence), maybe it's also a hold over from your wolfy ways as a villager, but I don't find these sorts of threats helpful to village.
I don't know, over-interpreting is one reason to vote someone and it's legit, I'll acknowledge that. So is is overjustifying a D1 vote.
In any case, it's probably just a tone thing, but I don't like it.
I don't know, over-interpreting is one reason to vote someone and it's legit, I'll acknowledge that. So is is overjustifying a D1 vote.
In any case, it's probably just a tone thing, but I don't like it.
If someone seems sketchier, and some are already on my radar, I'll switch my vote.
I defended greeny on the basis of noobity in the MI game, and egg on my face.
In general I think I'm pretty forgiving of noob behavior and don't read it as sketchy in and of itself usually. My feelz say that this vote from MA is sketching me out. I feel like they are smarter than this vote.
It could be harmless, but I'm going full throttle on D1 analysis. The drama has to start somewhere and early to get data points.
I defended greeny on the basis of noobity in the MI game, and egg on my face.
In general I think I'm pretty forgiving of noob behavior and don't read it as sketchy in and of itself usually. My feelz say that this vote from MA is sketching me out. I feel like they are smarter than this vote.
It could be harmless, but I'm going full throttle on D1 analysis. The drama has to start somewhere and early to get data points.
Hey now, I don't think this is fair 🙁Pippy you're always threatening people who are contributing in a way you don't like
And I would never encourage silence, village or wolf. (Unless it is to tell a fellow wolf to stay quiet during a lynch or something for strategic reasons).(wolves definitely do that to bully silence),
Hey now, I don't think this is fair 🙁
And I would never encourage silence, village or wolf. (Unless it is to tell a fellow wolf to stay quiet during a lynch or something for strategic reasons).
Sorry, I'm stating this more strongly than I should have. I like you and I guess I got a little sensitive because I felt like this was the second time I felt a vague lynch vote threat from you for my village ways. Of course, I know you have no way of knowing I'm village, and I know what all this over-analysis can look like. Still, butt hurt feelz ensue from me so easily. I know as wolf and villager you mean well for wanting participation.
*Insert Trilt eyeroll gif*
*Insert rage posting and almost rage quit D1*
I also promised Stella that I would post a good deal about on-thread analysis so she can learn what are the sort of things people will rip into one another about. She's been quiet in the past games as villager because she's afraid of what to say (which my posting about MA helps that fear not at all) but also she hasn't known *what* to say.
Weird how?Mixy is acting weird, good job n00blet unfortunately that leads to votes like this.
*****contingency lynch mixy*****
I hope you're not a wolf, but I did the exact same thing as a wolf once. Willing to change if others come up as sketchier.
Maybe the fact mod liked my post? Mod posted roles were sent out after I posted? The fact I posted soon after game opened? Just one of many possibilities. Umm see bolded and "over justification." If you look at literally all the games I've started out with my first lynch is a joke lynch based on last game...guess my emoji didn't say that enough?Why am I supposed to believe you hadn't gotten your role yet? Maybe I'm not reading closely enough.
And I said the same thing, meaning what? Letting Lawper live? That you were pushing an easy lynch? Then how is it a defense that I accuse you of the same thing now?
SAME. Will pry waffle the Lawper vote during actual lynch.I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the first few contingency lynches were mostly joke-based.
Mine, for example, is not permanent.
So I look forward to getting to the actual day cycle and maybe switching to one of the people who are over-interpreting 🙂
And um, there was 6 minutes between MA's vote and kaydub's post that PM roles were out. Given that there's 15 players, even with a co-mod, there a decent chance MA already had their role PM.
Not sure of what I make about kaydub's like.
People establish these jokey rules about who they're going to lynch, but unless I see some history between 2 people doing that ongoing and as villagers, it would be very clever before roles go out to establish a D1 throwaway vote so one can hide behind that if they end up wolf.
And lightbulb
why the sign up posts about less activity looks sketch. Doesn't matter you don't know if wolf or villager yet. Leaving the door open, trying to cultivate village cred. Village cred matters for villager and wolf alike. Unnecessarily sketchy for a villager, more useful if you end up wolf.
Not sure of what I make about kaydub's like.
People establish these jokey rules about who they're going to lynch, but unless I see some history between 2 people doing that ongoing and as villagers, it would be very clever before roles go out to establish a D1 throwaway vote so one can hide behind that if they end up wolf.
And lightbulb
why the sign up posts about less activity looks sketch. Doesn't matter you don't know if wolf or villager yet. Leaving the door open, trying to cultivate village cred. Village cred matters for villager and wolf alike. Unnecessarily sketchy for a villager, more useful if you end up wolf.Early post right after game opens, classic wolf move. One that greeny the wolf made in MI that was initially identified as wolfy then dismissed since she was a noob. When I wolfed I too was quick to post so I wouldn't look timid or ghosting like some wolves might.
So never a good defense.
Leading a vote on a wolf that wasn't sure to go down anyway, being early to finger a wolf, that is looks less like bussing and can earn some village cred.
There's other reasons early votes on other days have village benefit, but it's a poor defense D1. Yes someone must be the first to post. Still, tread carefully.
I wrote above why establishing a D1 throwaway vote before roles go out is also not a good defense.
So never a good defense.
Leading a vote on a wolf that wasn't sure to go down anyway, being early to finger a wolf, that is looks less like bussing and can earn some village cred.
There's other reasons early votes on other days have village benefit, but it's a poor defense D1. Yes someone must be the first to post. Still, tread carefully.
I wrote above why establishing a D1 throwaway vote before roles go out is also not a good defense.
What does this even mean?And um, there was 6 minutes between MA's vote and kaydub's post that PM roles were out. Given that there's 15 players, even with a co-mod, there a decent chance MA already had their role PM.
Not sure of what I make about kaydub's like.
People establish these jokey rules about who they're going to lynch, but unless I see some history between 2 people doing that ongoing and as villagers, it would be very clever before roles go out to establish a D1 throwaway vote so one can hide behind that if they end up wolf.
And lightbulbwhy the sign up posts about less activity looks sketch. Doesn't matter you don't know if wolf or villager yet. Leaving the door open, trying to cultivate village cred. Village cred matters for villager and wolf alike. Unnecessarily sketchy for a villager, more useful if you end up wolf.
So you're saying we should lynch WildZoo then? I think they were the first to post. Or, why not Pippy? They posted a lynch before me. Just pointing out your very flawed logic behind the majority of your posting. Also I don't have a good defense on a lynch I planed to change from the beginning and something that I have historically done...so yeah make of it what you will but so far you're wrong.Early post right after game opens, classic wolf move. One that greeny the wolf made in MI that was initially identified as wolfy then dismissed since she was a noob. When I wolfed I too was quick to post so I wouldn't look timid or ghosting like some wolves might.
So never a good defense.
Leading a vote on a wolf that wasn't sure to go down anyway, being early to finger a wolf, that is looks less like bussing and can earn some village cred.
There's other reasons early votes on other days have village benefit, but it's a poor defense D1. Yes someone must be the first to post. Still, tread carefully.
I wrote above why establishing a D1 throwaway vote before roles go out is also not a good defense.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM - quick to jump on thread and be enigmatic, this just raises suspicions without saying much. Typical AM. Radar on you.
Lawper - want to hear from him about MA's vote against him.
WZ - fluff posting, maybe a little too "nice," mentions of hydration sounds like pre-emptive defense to me. Typical WZ. Radar.
Pippy - always seems wolfy. Felt like village on village with me for a moment.
MA - reasons stated. Behavior smacks of noob wolf. Plus I don't like the Lawper vote.
Coop - a little quick to jump on Mixy bandwagon (1 vote isn't that, but a wolf can always hope). Radar.
Capri - best reasoning used in the game so far. Good job noob.
LIS - voting for Pippy from LIS means nothing either way.
Lawper - want to hear from him about MA's vote against him.
WZ - fluff posting, maybe a little too "nice," mentions of hydration sounds like pre-emptive defense to me. Typical WZ. Radar.
Pippy - always seems wolfy. Felt like village on village with me for a moment.
MA - reasons stated. Behavior smacks of noob wolf. Plus I don't like the Lawper vote.
Coop - a little quick to jump on Mixy bandwagon (1 vote isn't that, but a wolf can always hope). Radar.
Capri - best reasoning used in the game so far. Good job noob.
LIS - voting for Pippy from LIS means nothing either way.
What does this even mean?
So you're saying we should lynch WildZoo then? I think they were the first to post. Or, why not Pippy? They posted a lynch before me. Just pointing out your very flawed logic behind the majority of your posting. Also I don't have a good defense on a lynch I planed to change from the beginning and something that I have historically done...so yeah make of it what you will but so far you're wrong.
Lightbulb moment was to say why I now see why people don't like/view dubiously any statements about expected behavior prior to roles going out. It won't prove you're village when the game starts and you find out you're villager and then have to ghost thread for real life, or you put in the jokey vote you said you would. But it might provide cover if you end up wolf, however less likely to happen.
So it's not a good defense for not being a wolf. If anything you end up wolf, you'll just use it for defense. Ergo, worthless defense.
What does this even mean?
So you're saying we should lynch WildZoo then? I think they were the first to post. Or, why not Pippy? They posted a lynch before me. Just pointing out your very flawed logic behind the majority of your posting. Also I don't have a good defense on a lynch I planed to change from the beginning and something that I have historically done...so yeah make of it what you will but so far you're wrong.
I pointed out why I found your behavior suspicious. Smacks of noob wolf. I don't expect noob wolf moves from WZ or Pippy, although they might then do just those as wolves in a WIFOM move.
However, your move smacked of noob wolf, whereas theirs, in their meta, is typical. However, as I wrote in my reads above, I do find them suspicious for what they've done so far, but not any more than typical and not as much as you at the moment. So it's more than just the earliness of the vote, also the overjustification.
Also how everyone is going to react to me challenging you, including you, tells us all something.
OK...but over justification? Like seriously? I hardly see how my lynch statement was over justified...especially compared to yours. Why are you being super protective of lawper anyway considering I'll most likely change my lynch and there wasn't even anything behind it to begin with? This isn't making me look at you any less suspicious. Did you even pay attention to the last games you played with me and moded over and try to get reads off of me? Just saying your reasoning is so reaching I can't even but lynch me if you please.I pointed out why I found your behavior suspicious. Smacks of noob wolf. I don't expect noob wolf moves from WZ or Pippy, although they might then do just those as wolves in a WIFOM move.
However, your move smacked of noob wolf, whereas theirs, in their meta, is typical. However, as I wrote in my reads above, I do find them suspicious for what they've done so far, but not any more than typical and not as much as you at the moment. So it's more than just the earliness of the vote, also the overjustification.
Also how everyone is going to react to me challenging you, including you, tells us all something.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 202
- Views
- 3K