Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eh using my powers for good is less funYou can still use it if the village lynches all four wolves in a row starting off!![]()

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Eh using my powers for good is less funYou can still use it if the village lynches all four wolves in a row starting off!![]()

When SDN is dumb and doesn’t notify you that you were tagged in a very important post.@capri1722
Normal lynch deadlines, plz. That midnight lynch close was kiiiillllling me last gameI’ll try to get this game going tomorrow.
Important: would players prefer long day vs night or more equal? Trying to think of deadlines....
So no PST, Noted 😉Normal lynch deadlines, plz. That midnight lynch close was kiiiillllling me last game
If they do, who cares!So no PST, Noted 😉
10pm? Pacific people, will you hate me?
Oy vey...If they do, who cares!
That’s 10pm eastern right? I could swing that. Granted, I’m in mountain, not pacific, but like they’re basically the same thing…So no PST, Noted 😉
10pm? Pacific people, will you hate me?
. Play may be extremely scattered.Be careful or everyone will call your play erratic......... especially if you have a second head.......Why not? It's not like I have a million other things to be doing. Play may be extremely scattered.
Hydrallama?Be careful or everyone will call your play erratic......... especially if you have a second head.......![]()
I find my original head is problematic enoughBe careful or everyone will call your play erratic......... especially if you have a second head.......![]()
wow way to steal my game name and not give me any credit!Get it, WW addicts
What an inaccurate title I am so offended.

This was all Egg’s idea (the title). Thanks for the inspiration, Egg!!!!wow way to steal my game name and not give me any credit!
![]()
Apparently mine is too, it’s just intensified with a second head and it’s all wolf chat can talk about for a solid two pagesI find my original head is problematic enough
Be careful or everyone will call your play erratic......... especially if you have a second head.......![]()
But it also earned you a sainthood. Explain THATMeh. That's not a failure of people evaluating your play - that's just a consequence of being erratically available. *shrug* Is what it is. If you know you're going to have intermittent availability, don't play or expect to have to defend against it.
It's gotten me lynched plenty. 🙂
But it also earned you a sainthood. Explain THAT
Today. I finally setttled on inspiration and game theme.When does this game drop? Otherwise I'm going to forget about it and wake up to find out I'm a wolf and it's D3.
Potatos:
Ski
KB
Paws
Melby
flameshock
Jboohobo
Glam zen
I knew you were posting here but I missed it. My humblest apologies, finnyExcuse you. I asked to be a potato!
Potatos:
FINNYYYY
Ski
KB
Paws
Melby
flameshock
Jboohobo
Glam zen
Excuse you. I asked to be a potato!
Excuse you I asked to be a potato firstI knew you were posting here but I missed it. My humblest apologies, finny
I feel thisAnd I'll be sad because a world without potatoes is one that I don't wish to be a part of....
What are potatoes?is this some cutesy stupid n00b game term that should die?
So, yes, it is a dumb term that needs to die. Why do you kids insist that everything have some cute nickname?
Bah.
Get off my lawn.
Spectator tots —> potatoesWhat are potatoes?is this some cutesy stupid n00b game term that should die?
I'll be sitting this one out, thanks for the tag thoughGame roster:
1. Crayola227
2. AM
3. Lawper
4. Allie
5. WZ
6. genny
7. Kal
8. LIS
9. WeimMama
10. Pip
11. Mixedanimals77
12. Snowy
13. nyan
14. Capri
15. Coop
NPC: MJ
Subs??
Potatos:
FINNYYYY
Ski
KB
Paws
Melby
flameshock
Jboohobo
Glam zen
Last call for sign ups:
@vetmedhead
Specifically to annoy you.
And I actually glued my shoes to your lawn so I am unable to leave.
UmmmmDude, if you think I'm going around you with the lawn mower, you gots another think coming..... 🙂
Dude, if you think I'm going around you with the lawn mower, you gots another think coming..... 🙂
Ummmm
@finnickthedog I think LIS just threatened to murder you irl
She can playdarn, missed last minute sign ups... was going to get @Stella Mudd to play...
if it's not too late
she's too quiet because she hasn't figured out what to "say," I'm working with her to teach her, I don't think she'll do well learning in tots, but it's fine if too late to work her in, there's always next time
Ummmm
@finnickthedog I think LIS just threatened to murder you irl
Excuse youTHERE ARE NO TOTS HERE.
(Except @WildZoo )
Excuse you
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.