-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhat a Normal, Boring, Everyday Vet Clinic - Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Final Lynch Tally
serher (7) - Hmoo, Caiter, WZ, Ny, PBC, LotF, DVMD,
LotF (1) - STL
PBC (7) - Cdo, 3m, Jil, AM, GB, Pippy, serher
Ny (1) - Sporty
Check your votes please!
serher (7) - Hmoo, Caiter, WZ, Ny, PBC, LotF, DVMD,
LotF (1) - STL
PBC (7) - Cdo, 3m, Jil, AM, GB, Pippy, serher
Ny (1) - Sporty
Check your votes please!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crap. I ran directly from a test to my meeting. I'm sorry y'all. It wasn't supposed to go until 7
Why are you not playing this game again? Unacceptable. 😛*******************
*******************
You have lynched @PrincessButterCup, a 14 week DSH kitten with acute rabies. She is a....
Write-up and roster to follow when @Trilt returns
...villager who could flabbergast someone with her adorable face every night and give them a post restriction for the day cycle.
Write-up and roster to follow when @Trilt returns
**************Why are you not playing this game again? Unacceptable. 😛
let's just say we started 3 new classes this week, one of which has a midterm next wednesday
**************
Based off of this result and based off of pms with serher, I want serhergone, and I want LoTF gone.
The description of cuteness was what swayed me away from my gut about rabies.
Based off of this result and based off of pms with serher, I want serhergone, and I want LoTF gone.
Pretty bold to claim conversion detector, though, and have it not be true. What if there was actually one out there?
But I agree with going after LoTF. That's almost definitely where my next vote is headed.
Conversion detectors are not often in games, and when they are, it's usually an investigative role that looks into people to see f they have been convertedPretty bold to claim conversion detector, though, and have it not be true. What if there was actually one out there?
But I agree with going after LoTF. That's almost definitely where my next vote is headed.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
On the scale of claims that are easy for a wolf to make...that's right below night kill avoidance
There's just so few things left at this point that can explain both serher's role and a lack of conversion (since she's claiming no conversion has occurred). I really want to believe her.
I don't know why I thought lynch was going to be at 9 tonight, that was my bad.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Putting in a contingency Lynch Ser for next cycle. No kill night with a muzzle and all sorts of sketchiness about with that one. STL is a bad choice- he is giving off nothing but villager vibes for me all around.
Seriously guys ....
Contingency lynch serhet
Contingency lynch serhet
*****************
Someone is mad at you all. I'm not naming names, but . . .
(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)
😛
**************
Someone is mad at you all. I'm not naming names, but . . .
(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)
😛
**************
You had rabies, your days were numbered no matter what. 😛*****************
Someone is mad at you all. I'm not naming names, but . . .
(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)
😛
**************
Feels bad 🙁
I mean, we probably could have asked trilt if we could euthanize to send in your head for rabies testing as a lab test. So it could have been worse 😛*****************
Someone is mad at you all. I'm not naming names, but . . .
(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)
😛
**************
**********You had rabies, your days were numbered no matter what. 😛
Somehow this doesn't make me feel better. Thanks anyway?
**********
I know we're focused on serher and PBC right now, but there are still some other people that have completely flown under the radar and we know absolutely nothing about them. Specifically MJ and LotF??
PBC is dead right now, so I don't think people are focused on her...?I know we're focused on serher and PBC right now, but there are still some other people that have completely flown under the radar and we know absolutely nothing about them. Specifically MJ and LotF??
sent from ma fone
******************************
Someone is mad at you all. I'm not naming names, but . . .
(Oh, oh! Me! It's me!)
😛
**************
Welcome to the club!
*****************
Well, I meant earlier, before lynch results. We were all focusing on serher and PBC, and for good reasons surrounding their suspicious activity, but we have yet to focus on people that have no activity yet whatsoever?PBC is dead right now, so I don't think people are focused on her...?
sent from ma fone
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Some of us know some things about them. To be fair I know less about you than I do about them actually!I know we're focused on serher and PBC right now, but there are still some other people that have completely flown under the radar and we know absolutely nothing about them. Specifically MJ and LotF??
***************************
Speaking of PBC...
Dear kitten,
Goodbye...... [emoji80]
****************************
sent from ma fone
Speaking of PBC...
Dear kitten,
Goodbye...... [emoji80]
****************************
sent from ma fone
True! Go ahead and ask away, I don't really have much to offer since I'm fairly boring in this game 😉Some of us know some things about them. To be fair I know less about you than I do about them actually!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Haha I wasn't saying that to have you spill your guts or anything, just saying to keep in mind there is always stuff going on behind the scenes. And also being nitpicky about your use of the phrase "absolutely nothing"True! Go ahead and ask away, I don't really have much to offer since I'm fairly boring in this game 😉
GI stasis is definitely not what I would call boring 😉True! Go ahead and ask away, I don't really have much to offer since I'm fairly boring in this game 😉
But since you seem to think people are tunneling, maybe wanna give some more detailed reads?
sent from ma fone
I know we're focused on serher and PBC right now, but there are still some other people that have completely flown under the radar and we know absolutely nothing about them. Specifically MJ and LotF??
Sure! Let's discuss how you are desperately trying to pull attention away from serher and how it is making you number 2 on my suspicious list. Right below serher.
*********
Everyone stealing my gif...... I'm not salty at all......
*********
I don't know how I'm desperately pulling attention away from serher? I voted to lynch her, but changed my mind once she role revealed. She seems pretty adamant about not being a wolf and we've been spending the past few days deliberating on the same few people. I'm all for lynching her this cycle, but I just wanted to examine some new people too.Sure! Let's discuss how you are desperately trying to pull attention away from serher and how it is making you number 2 on my suspicious list. Right below serher.
MJ just seems super suspicious to me - he's fairly absent and has been flying under the radar for a while. I don't know much about him nor has anyone offered to vouch for him, and there were a few instances where he just posted to reach the requirement for the day without adding any real content. I'm sure he's busy and has stuff to do, but even skimming through a few pages and offering opinions on people shouldn't be difficult to achieve.GI stasis is definitely not what I would call boring 😉
But since you seem to think people are tunneling, maybe wanna give some more detailed reads?
sent from ma fone
I was suspicious of 3m too, but people are saying that's just her posting style. Same with LotF, but maybe that's just her being busy. Again, I'm just going off my gut instincts and trying to dig around - I don't want our next lynch to be another villager.
There are definitely people who know quite a bit about me. I would not be a good choice.I know we're focused on serher and PBC right now, but there are still some other people that have completely flown under the radar and we know absolutely nothing about them. Specifically MJ and LotF??
And I have not been under the radar. I have been brought up each day, and each day someone has spoken up just enough to ease minds and for good reason.
night closed, results shortly pending.
Another night, another disaster.
I mean, everyone knew that @Caiter92's time was limited. Hemangiosarcoma with metastasis basically means you're living day to day, but hey, dogs don't know what death is, and she had been thoroughly enjoying the chicken meals, long walks, and extra extra attention. Was a little weirded out by how much her owner was crying, though.
In any case, her time came sooner and more brutally than expected. Apparently that fluid machine beeping about bubbles was onto something, as an error was made calculating her overnight fluids and @Caiter92, a Rottweiler with Hemangiosarcoma, died of a horrible air embolism. She could protect the group of her choice every other (ODD) night.
It is now Day 5, and there are 15 patients in the hospital. Lynch deadline will be at 8PM EST tomorrow.
NOTICE:
There are several of you teetering on the edge of the 5 good post/day requirement. You have loooonnnggg day cycles... please step it up so that I do not feel like I have to mod kill, as I do not enjoy doing so.
Mods:
@Trilt
@finnickthedog
ROSTER:
Where the Wild Things Are
1. @hazelmoo
Crunchy Stuff
8. @Animal Midwife
Controlled Death
11. @Jilary
12. @DVMDream
Allergies 101
14. @WildZoo
15. @PippyPony
16. @Mad Jack
2. @mmmdreamerz
13. @SummerTheLynx
4. @serher
UGH.
18. @SportPonies
20. @nyanko
Slice 'n' Dice
22. @Great Butts
23. @cdoconn
24. @LadyOtheFarm
NPC: @Teepster87
DEAD:
5. @Coopah - Cancer (DMH with TCC)
3. @Karabiner13 - Yorkie with Hepatic Microvascular Dysplasia
7. @Gwenevre - Pomeranian with Antifreeze Toxicity
21. @NSFW - Chihuahua with Dental Disease
9. @LetItSnow - Bearded Dragon with MBD
10. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Ferret with Adrenal Disease
17. @LyraGardenia - DLH with Acute Kidney Failure
6. @PrincessButterCup - DSH kitten with rabies
19. @Caiter92 - Rottie with Hemangiosarcoma
I mean, everyone knew that @Caiter92's time was limited. Hemangiosarcoma with metastasis basically means you're living day to day, but hey, dogs don't know what death is, and she had been thoroughly enjoying the chicken meals, long walks, and extra extra attention. Was a little weirded out by how much her owner was crying, though.
In any case, her time came sooner and more brutally than expected. Apparently that fluid machine beeping about bubbles was onto something, as an error was made calculating her overnight fluids and @Caiter92, a Rottweiler with Hemangiosarcoma, died of a horrible air embolism. She could protect the group of her choice every other (ODD) night.
It is now Day 5, and there are 15 patients in the hospital. Lynch deadline will be at 8PM EST tomorrow.
NOTICE:
There are several of you teetering on the edge of the 5 good post/day requirement. You have loooonnnggg day cycles... please step it up so that I do not feel like I have to mod kill, as I do not enjoy doing so.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
Mods:
@Trilt
@finnickthedog
ROSTER:
Where the Wild Things Are
1. @hazelmoo
Crunchy Stuff
8. @Animal Midwife
Controlled Death
11. @Jilary
12. @DVMDream
Allergies 101
14. @WildZoo
15. @PippyPony
16. @Mad Jack
2. @mmmdreamerz
13. @SummerTheLynx
4. @serher
UGH.
18. @SportPonies
20. @nyanko
Slice 'n' Dice
22. @Great Butts
23. @cdoconn
24. @LadyOtheFarm
NPC: @Teepster87
DEAD:
5. @Coopah - Cancer (DMH with TCC)
3. @Karabiner13 - Yorkie with Hepatic Microvascular Dysplasia
7. @Gwenevre - Pomeranian with Antifreeze Toxicity
21. @NSFW - Chihuahua with Dental Disease
9. @LetItSnow - Bearded Dragon with MBD
10. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Ferret with Adrenal Disease
17. @LyraGardenia - DLH with Acute Kidney Failure
6. @PrincessButterCup - DSH kitten with rabies
19. @Caiter92 - Rottie with Hemangiosarcoma
I don't get your suspicion of me, but the way GB fed off of it... I think I will be looking closer at that next. But for now, to try to accomplish what I was aiming for yesterday:Based off of this result and based off of pms with serher, I want serhergone, and I want LoTF gone.
Lynch Serher
So this makes it sound like a death caused by a human...and there's only one human in this game as far as we know?
I think it might be creative license?So this makes it sound like a death caused by a human...and there's only one human in this game as far as we know?
Speaking of humans, though -- @Teepster87, you a human or an animal?
sent from ma fone
I think it might be creative license?
Speaking of humans, though -- @Teepster87, you a human or an animal?
sent from ma fone
No clue...just a thought I had. Are mayor-type roles always village?
I thought the same thing.So this makes it sound like a death caused by a human...and there's only one human in this game as far as we know?
Lynch serher
Unless some new info comes out, I'm sticking with that today.
Hmm, I felt a presence by my cage again last night.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Considering that one protector is dead this morning, I am a bit confused about why you are volunteering this information on the thread.Hmm, I felt a presence by my cage again last night.
sent from ma fone
Considering that one protector is dead this morning, I am a bit confused about why you are volunteering this information on the thread.
sent from ma fone
Because it happened.
There are many other reasons for a "presence" as was thoroughly discussed earlier in this game.
The fact you are questioning it is more odd than me providing some info on what occurred last night.
Well Caiter was the protector and she felt the presence near her cage N2, so it clearly wasn't her.Considering that one protector is dead this morning, I am a bit confused about why you are volunteering this information on the thread.
sent from ma fone
Well Caiter was the protector and she felt the presence near her cage N2, so it clearly wasn't her.
I think that is kind of her point...
Correction: Caiter was *a* protector.Well Caiter was the protector and she felt the presence near her cage N2, so it clearly wasn't her.
sent from ma fone
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
